PDA

View Full Version : Hibs New Jersey

CalgaryHibs
16-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Well nothing changed with Hibs club shop it says the new top be available starting June 16 ( today ) go to look not available !! Plus the all the sponsors are not on the new strip either ! **** me !!

I'll just save me dosh then !

Haymaker
16-06-2017, 09:49 PM
I thought this was about forming a HSC :greengrin

Argylehibby
16-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Well nothing changed with Hibs club shop it says the new top be available starting June 16 ( today ) go to look not available !! Plus the all the sponsors are not on the new strip either ! **** me !!

What size are you looking for? They are available online and have been all day.

https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk

Rattler
16-06-2017, 09:55 PM

You don't get Eden.Mill on the back, but you will have Marathonbet on the front from size M upwards

NAE NOOKIE
16-06-2017, 09:56 PM
If you are waiting for a strip with 'Eden Mill' on the back you will have a long wait mate, Hibs have already stated it wont appear on the replica strip.

SRHibs
16-06-2017, 09:58 PM
This definitely warranted a new thread.

Sir David Gray
16-06-2017, 10:07 PM

The Eden Mill sponsor won't be on any of the home tops if that's what you're referring to. As far as I'm aware all adult home tops will have Marathon Bet and Macron logos on them though.

Ilovehibs
16-06-2017, 10:09 PM

Are you buying the strip for the sponsors' logos like?!
Marathonbet is on the front and plenty new tops in stock when I was there today. Got what I was in for and delighted Efen Mill not on the back so I could get names printed.

Thecat23
16-06-2017, 10:14 PM

What size because they have loads. Have you actually looked serious question?

NthCarolinaHibs
17-06-2017, 08:49 AM

So, you're no buying a shirt,because all the sponsors are no on it?....deary deary me....

mutley
17-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Personally I'm glad the replicas don't have the Eden Mill bit on the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty Boy
17-06-2017, 10:44 AM
I was in the shop yesterday and the guy said they had 'well over double' the stock they had for the (eventual) launch of last years strip. Also a quick check online shows every size from small to 4XL as 'in stock'.

SON OF PADDY
17-06-2017, 10:53 AM

Was in the shop this morning 10.00am
" PLENTY TOP'S ALL SIZES " sure you where in the Hibs shop ?

Sas_The_Hibby
17-06-2017, 10:55 AM
I thought this was about forming a HSC :greengrin

Easter Rhode Island

cabbageandribs1875
17-06-2017, 11:03 AM
well i think it's great we now have a branch in new jersey :agree:

Ell_Chrisso
17-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Being told they are relatively small made?

Haymaker
17-06-2017, 01:06 PM
Easter Rhode Island

:greengrin

InchHibby
17-06-2017, 01:22 PM

They are a bit, I was a medium in 1972 , I had to buy the large.

Ozyhibby
17-06-2017, 01:37 PM
If I was buying a top I'd be delighted to get one without all the sponsors logos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SON OF PADDY
17-06-2017, 02:12 PM

Usually a large !!
Tried one today " No Chance " XL was fine 😁

BroxburnHibee
17-06-2017, 05:13 PM
4XL what the ****!!!!

lord bunberry
17-06-2017, 05:35 PM
4XL what the ****!!!!

There's a shop in town that advertises 8xl

jacomo
17-06-2017, 07:24 PM
My avatar is Hibernia Fire Station, Lambertville, New Jersey.

The club should definitely do a summer tour there.

Haymaker
18-06-2017, 01:51 PM
My avatar is Hibernia Fire Station, Lambertville, New Jersey.

The club should definitely do a summer tour there.

:agree:

Danderhall Hibs
18-06-2017, 02:26 PM
I was just down getting my kids strips and had to go smaller - my 14 yo is in a 11/12 and my 9 (nearly 10) yo is in a 7/8. Both girls and both "normal" in size, i.e. they're usually in clothes that reflect their age.

Presumably it's just the adult sizes that are made small?

iwasthere1972
18-06-2017, 02:30 PM
I wasn't just down getting my kids strips and had to go smaller - my 14 yo is in a 11/12 and my 9 (nearly 10) yo is in a 7/8. Both girls and both "normal" in size, i.e. they're usually in clothes that reflect their age.

The first time that I found medium size too small was last season. Hardly wore it. I'll definitely be getting a large this season.

tamig
18-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Any updates from the OP? No response from him yet to the perfectly sensible replies on this thread. Come in Calgary.

RyeSloan
18-06-2017, 03:20 PM
The first time that I found medium size too small was last season. Hardly wore it. I'll definitely be getting a large this season.

Didn't buy a shirt but just looking at them (and a few folk wandering about [emoji33]) they defo look on the tight side so if in doubt buy a size bigger for sure!

Sir David Gray
18-06-2017, 04:16 PM
I wasn't just down getting my kids strips and had to go smaller - my 14 yo is in a 11/12 and my 9 (nearly 10) yo is in a 7/8. Both girls and both "normal" in size, i.e. they're usually in clothes that reflect their age.

Is that a bit like the Wimbledon-MK Dons game that you didn't attend? :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
18-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Is that a bit like the Wimbledon-MK Dons game that you didn't attend? :greengrin

I just realised I had written that! Auto correct I reckon.

Irish_Steve
28-06-2017, 09:55 PM
They can definitely be described as "figure hugging" - good for lassies, not good for blokes - mind you, some of my mates have bigger boobs tham some women I know. ER aint gonna be pretty next season!

Viva_Palmeiras
29-06-2017, 06:09 AM

The missing lyrics to Alannis Morrissette's song Ironic

Viva_Palmeiras
29-06-2017, 06:15 AM
Was in the shop this morning 10.00am
" PLENTY TOP'S ALL SIZES " sure you where in the Hibs shop ?

He was in the changing room when he took the call ;)

CRAZYHIBBY
29-06-2017, 06:23 AM

when i read this post title i thought it was another shameless holiday plug lol

GordonHFC
29-06-2017, 06:45 AM
Ordered online the Friday they were first issued. Two weeks down the line and does anyone have any idea when they will be delivered?

OtleyHibs
29-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Ordered online the Friday they were first issued. Two weeks down the line and does anyone have any idea when they will be delivered?

You should have it mate, I ordered that Friday and received it the following Monday or Tuesday. Ordered before reading comments about sizes and it was a bit small so returned it in the post with a note explaining why and got replacement delivered Tuesday this week, was impressed with the speed of it to be honest.

Contact the shop and I'm sure they will sort it.

Danderhall Hibs
29-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Is the away strip on sale tomorrow morning?

GordonHFC
29-06-2017, 07:04 AM
You should have it mate, I ordered that Friday and received it the following Monday or Tuesday. Ordered before reading comments about sizes and it was a bit small so returned it in the post with a note explaining why and got replacement delivered Tuesday this week, was impressed with the speed of it to be honest.

Contact the shop and I'm sure they will sort it.

Cheers mate. Will do.

Edit: Arrived this morning.

Carheenlea
29-06-2017, 07:11 AM
Is the away strip on sale tomorrow morning?

I'm sure it is - reckon this will be a big seller. Different to what we have had before and the dark shades making it a smart item to wear casually. I don't normally buy strips, but this is one I am very tempted to get.

Danderhall Hibs
29-06-2017, 07:17 AM
I'm sure it is - reckon this will be a big seller. Different to what we have had before and the dark shades making it a smart item to wear casually. I don't normally buy strips, but this is one I am very tempted to get.

It was originally announced as the release date but I've not seen any reminder/update. I go on holiday on Saturday morning and the wee one wants it so was hoping to pick it up tomorrow.

Carheenlea
29-06-2017, 07:34 AM
It was originally announced as the release date but I've not seen any reminder/update. I go on holiday on Saturday morning and the wee one wants it so was hoping to pick it up tomorrow.

Yes, found the original ad with tomorrow's date as release day for away kit. Very quiet as you say, but maybe when the staff get into work shortly some PR for new away kit will start circulating.

lord bunberry
29-06-2017, 03:46 PM
I was in the shop today and when I paid for my stuff they put it in a plain green bag. They used to give you a proper hibs carrier bag. I know it's only a small issue, but if this is the way the club is being run then Dempster can gtf, worrying times. :wink:

Bristolhibby
29-06-2017, 04:07 PM
The new anthem jackets look SAF.

Will get me a white one when the away kit goes live.

J