PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN HOME KIT ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
16-06-2017, 09:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7606)

BoomtownHibees
16-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Eden Mill not going to be displayed on the new kit

Ilovehibs
16-06-2017, 12:44 PM
The infant kit is in transit to the shop today (age 5-6 and under).
Available as a full kit priced at...£40!
Jump in price from last few years though socks included this time.

Heisenberg
16-06-2017, 12:45 PM

Surprised when I saw that. Maybe they've just taken over the stadium advertising from Crabbies.

bingo70
16-06-2017, 06:30 PM
The infant kit is in transit to the shop today (age 5-6 and under).
Available as a full kit priced at...£40!
Jump in price from last few years though socks included this time.

The kids strip is much better quality than last year though, it's actually a proper strip this season.

Last season or two it was like the kids were getting robbed off with fakes with them being made by avec. Much happier spending that wee bit extra and getting the proper strip for the boy.

tamig
16-06-2017, 06:40 PM
The kids strip is much better quality than last year though, it's actually a proper strip this season.

Last season or two it was like the kids were getting robbed off with fakes with them being made by avec. Much happier spending that wee bit extra and getting the proper strip for the boy.
I never really got that Nike/Avec thing. Loads of the training gear was also Avec. Was a poor show imo. Glad we're back with a kit supplier who provide everything.

erin go bragh
16-06-2017, 07:59 PM

Quite glad as glory glory looks better on its own .imo .

Sir David Gray
17-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Just back from a trip through to the shop. Like the design of the top, they've done a good job of that however the sizes are ridiculously small.

Anyone who hasn't bought theirs yet should go up at least one size (possibly even two sizes) from what they normally buy.

bingo70
17-06-2017, 04:54 PM
Just back from a trip through to the shop. Like the design of the top, they've done a good job of that however the sizes are ridiculously small.

Anyone who hasn't bought theirs yet should go up at least one size (possibly even two sizes) from what they normally buy.

Sounds like someone's put on a few holiday pounds 😉

Sir David Gray
17-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Sounds like someone's put on a few holiday pounds 😉

😂😂😂 I go on holiday next week and I'm actually doubting whether I'll fit into the top when I get home. I got a XXL and I'm usually just a XL in football tops! 😨

scooby
17-06-2017, 05:11 PM
The kids sizes seem Ok, the small adult was pretty much spot on for my 11 year old, and the xs is perfect for my 8 year olds.

Pete
17-06-2017, 05:27 PM
It's definitely time for these kit manufacturers to recognise that a large percentage of people buying their products will have some sort of man boobs. Even the replica ones are athletic fits and it's ironic seeing middle aged men with beer bellies squeezed into a top that has technical specifications on it.

Time to make kits a bit baggier like they were 20 years ago. The players weren't any worse back then because their tops weren't skintight.

Renfrew_Hibby
17-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Out of town Hibby here who canny just pop down the shop for a browse...
How does the new top compare to the cup winning one of a couple of seasons ago?
I'm only 5'6" and slim build so a small just about did for me but seen folk saying go for the next size up. Is that the way to go? Wouldn't want it being too long and still like it tight fitting (no got any moobs!)
Also want it with Marathon bet on it!

Sir David Gray
17-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Out of town Hibby here who canny just pop down the shop for a browse...
How does the new top compare to the cup winning one of a couple of seasons ago?
I'm only 5'6" and slim build so a small just about did for me but seen folk saying go for the next size up. Is that the way to go? Wouldn't want it being too long and still like it tight fitting (no got any moobs!)
Also want it with Marathon bet on it!

Definitely go for at least a size up from what you would normally buy. This top is a lot tighter than the one from two years ago.

weecounty hibby
17-06-2017, 09:55 PM
Macron tops are ridiculously sized. Even the xxxl Scotland rugby top is tight on me and I am NOT really that big. I would advise trying them on first. If that's not possible then at least one size up for adults

LaMotta
17-06-2017, 09:58 PM
It's definitely time for these kit manufacturers to recognise that a large percentage of people buying their products will have some sort of man boobs. Even the replica ones are athletic fits and it's ironic seeing middle aged men with beer bellies squeezed into a top that has technical specifications on it.

Time to make kits a bit baggier like they were 20 years ago. The players weren't any worse back then because their tops weren't skintight.

Absolutely not. Keep the strips slim and give the porkers an incentive to slim down and help this country with its obesity crisis.

HFCdeb
17-06-2017, 10:06 PM

It's worse when you have actual boobs.

SON OF PADDY
18-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Absolutely not. Keep the strips slim and give the porkers an incentive to slim down and help this country with its obesity crisis.

Have you ever thought about "Dignity and respect" to your fellow Hibee's ? 😠

I know your type, bet you wear a mankini on holiday..
😎😜

LaMotta
18-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Have you ever thought about "Dignity and respect" to your fellow Hibee's ? 😠

I know your type, bet you wear a mankini on holiday..
😎😜

Correct. And I'll be sitting in my mankini shaking my head and tutting as I witness you greedily embarking on your 4th trip of the evening to the all inclusive buffet set up, your new shiny Macron Hibs top bursting at the seams.

Albanian Hibs
18-06-2017, 09:58 AM
For info - Got my 6 year old son a strip and shorts. He usually wears 7-8 or 8 years tshirts. The 7-8 years strip is big on him. Got him that size anyway as I want it to fit him all season and he is due a stretch 😁

Spike Mandela
18-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Macron tops are ridiculously sized. Even the xxxl Scotland rugby top is tight on me and I am NOT really that big. I would advise trying them on first. If that's not possible then at least one size up for adults

Aye right!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Si_17
18-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Really like the new top, but having worn it for one day, the marathon bet logo is already peeling. Less than impressed.

weecounty hibby
18-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Aye right!!!!!!:rolleyes:

It's all that beer you've bought me over the years. Oh, wait a minute............................................ ...