PDA

View Full Version : Hearts' New Stand Thread (Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Bostonhibby
16-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Some flump over there comparing Tynecastle to Borussia Dortmunds stadium. Heard it all now.It's dortmund bus station he means.

Got quite a bit of glass as well.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

--------
16-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Apparently "Our new stand will look amazing when finished, just glad it'll not look like like a breeze block cheap and nasty effort like ER"

I always think it's to Hearts' credit that they make such an effort to accommodate the visually- and intellectually-impaired. They must do if that's a typical fan's reaction to what they're building. That looks exactly like a cheap and nasty breeze block effort.

As the late great Mae West might have said - "If THAT's an erection you can count me out, ducky ...."

The only good thing about the Bus-Shelter is that the surrounding buildings are so close in all round that you can't properly see the ugly dump.

I don't particularly like modern stadium design but ER's a perfectly acceptable, functional and visually inoffensive example.

Properly planned, properly financed, and completed within the original time-frame.

Hermit Crab
16-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Some flump over there comparing Tynecastle to Borussia Dortmunds stadium. Heard it all now.

Dortmunds stadium holds more people in one stand than tynecastle will be able to hold once completed!

SanFranHibs
16-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Dortmunds stadium holds more people in one stand than tynecastle will be able to hold once completed!

I think all he meant was it will hold quite a few Huns although the similarity ends there as not too many Dortmund fans on the Edinburgh Council.

NAE NOOKIE
16-08-2017, 04:19 PM
I've been to Boltons ground too and the Old Burden park and I have to say I felt that although the facilities inside the new ground are excellent, it does feel like a very soulless place when it comes to match day experience. I love walking along real streets to approach a football ground...I get excited when i first see the floodlights poking out from behind a tenement or a row of back to backs. I love going to the local pub that has been there for years and the chippy round the corner. I love that moment when the stands first properly come in too view. Seeing floods of supporters arriving from all directions, programme sellers on street corners, dodgy badge sellers, police horses...all set within the backdrop of a real community, a community that grew the club, that loves the club, that the club represents

You get none of that with The Reebok or whatever they call it now. It's just big soulless piece of concrete with a big car park, off a dual carriageway...like the Ikea of football grounds..set away in a bland, concrete retail park with no community around it.

Can you imagine the irony of the Hibs fans singing "Sunshine On Leith" if we had moved to our very own soulless Reebok stadium at Straiton ?

It won't be a popular sentiment on here, but I for one am very glad that Hearts have chosen to try to upgrade Tynecastle..it needed doing and it's good for Scottish football as a whole and I'm sad to hear all the talk about Aberdeen building a Reebok style out of town stadium. Let's be clear, Hibs (and possibly Celtic) have been the two shining lights in ground development in Scotland. We have a fantastic stadium in the heart of Leith, that is a credit to our club and to Scottish football. The sooner clubs like Hearts and Dundee and the rest start following suit the better. I do understand that sometimes to fund improvements and because of the constraints of being in amongst housing, selling your ground and moving out of town is the best thing...St Johnstone have an excellent stadium and fair play to them..but for me a proper football ground is in the heart of the community.

Although I have to admit, the fact that Hearts new stand looks like a 1970's office block or technical college is quite funny and I am enjoying their incompetence with the seats and the general mickey taking...I will also be pleased when it is built, we need the infrastructure of Scottish football improved, we need other clubs to follow Hibs example.

I don't disagree with a single word of that Worcesterhibby. The cause of my mirth was the suggestion that Tynecastle would end up looking anything like the Macron ( I think its called now ) ..... for all its faults location wise Bolton's gaff if a very tidy stadium and the Yams can only dream of a similar facility.

NAE NOOKIE
16-08-2017, 04:28 PM
What does "We as a support" mean?

Is it different to ""we"?

Lets face it, you could spend all night picking holes in it mate, its so bad it could have been written by the club themselves ... perhaps it was :greengrin

"that we as a support did not go quietly in ( should be into ) the night"

"that we as a support will go down in history that stood by that glorious institution that is Heart of Midlothian" ...... where the hell do you begin with that mess? :greengrin

--------
16-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Some flump over there comparing Tynecastle to Borussia Dortmunds stadium. Heard it all now.

You mean this one? :faf:

SirDavidsNapper
16-08-2017, 04:42 PM

1922519226Ah I see the resemblance now

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
16-08-2017, 04:53 PM

Now now ....... I'm sure I saw in the Yams stand thread that some of the seats in the Wheatfield are yellow .... its a start, we will be lughing on the other side of our faces soon :greengrin

--------
16-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Now now ....... I'm sure I saw in the Yams stand thread that some of the seats in the Wheatfield are yellow .... its a start, we will be lughing on the other side of our faces soon :greengrin

I'm laughing on both sides of my face right now.

The Bus Shelter gonnae be like the Westfalenstadion? Aye, right.

Capacity of the us Shelter - 19,700. (Projected, allegedly, maybe.)

Capacity of the Westfalen - 81,359.

I can see how the one might remind you of the other.

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-08-2017, 05:11 PM
I realise that all football fans are biased to their own club but to try and claim that Tynecastle is better than ER is beyond stupid. It's worse in every single way. It's a hovel of a place with 3 rusty Anderson shelters and now a horrid looking office block that looks ridiculous next to the previously mentioned metal sheds. 4 single tier stands that would look absolutely tiny without the metal girders on top. Faded seats all over the shop, open concourses that are like wind tunnels and bright pink floodlights filling each corner. Can anyone think of a modern stadium anywhere that actually has floodlight pillars in the corners still? A pitch that's too small to host any games of importance, zero hospitality boxes that look out on to the pitch-however hospitality boxes that look into a school playground, seats crammed so close together that there is zero leg room-yet still a smaller capacity than Easter Rd, stands so steep that their fans face plant the pink tarmac round their wee pitch, a massive ugly police box in the way of their new stand blocking hundreds of seats(a blessing considering how guff they are) and ZERO potential to add even a single seat more in the future.

But aye, we used breeze blocks to build our stadium [emoji1360]

Pedantic_Hibee
16-08-2017, 05:12 PM

Scarily accurate comparison if you remove the fact it looks nothing like it.

lord bunberry
16-08-2017, 05:19 PM

That was cathroesque

Keith_M
16-08-2017, 05:23 PM
It's dortmund bus station he means.

Got quite a bit of glass as well.

Dortmund's main train station has quite an impresive 'glass curtain', maybe he meant that.

https://bauprojekte.deutschebahn.com/media/projects/4278/gallery/dortmund-hauptbahnhof-hbf-modernisierung-barrierefrei-empfangsgeb%C3%A4ude-ansicht-aussen.jpg

--------
16-08-2017, 05:25 PM
I realise that all football fans are biased to their own club but to try and claim that Tynecastle is better than ER is beyond stupid. It's worse in every single way. It's a hovel of a place with 3 rusty Anderson shelters and now a horrid looking office block that looks ridiculous next to the previously mentioned metal sheds. 4 single tier stands that would look absolutely tiny without the metal girders on top. Faded seats all over the shop, open concourses that are like wind tunnels and bright pink floodlights filling each corner. Can anyone think of a modern stadium anywhere that actually has floodlight pillars in the corners still? A pitch that's too small to host any games of importance, zero hospitality boxes that look out on to the pitch-however hospitality boxes that look into a school playground, seats crammed so close together that there is zero leg room-yet still a smaller capacity than Easter Rd, stands so steep that their fans face plant the pink tarmac round their wee pitch, a massive ugly police box in the way of their new stand blocking hundreds of seats(a blessing considering how guff they are) and ZERO potential to add even a single seat more in the future.

Aye, it's an eyesore, so it is.

Jack Hackett
16-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Deluded ****wits.

That is all. End of!

Yeah! Might have had a G&T... or 2. IIt's a beautiful evening... On the beach... High on Hibs :greengrin

The only thing they're high on is their own sense of importance. Biiiiig comedown expected.
:lolyam:

Pete
16-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Signage has gone up this morning...

🤣🤣

--------
16-08-2017, 05:51 PM
🤣🤣

Nah - it'll no be a Curry's. Poundland and a couple of pawnshops'd be more like it.

Pete
16-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Nah - it'll no be a Curry's. Poundland and a couple of pawnshops'd be more like it.

Wouldn't Woolworths or WH Smith be more appropriate seeing as we're looking at seventies architecture?

Firestarter
16-08-2017, 06:05 PM

In the cup DVD when the players arrived back at the ground and walked over the pitch Easter Road quiet and reflective looked like absolute heaven.

MyJo
16-08-2017, 06:08 PM

:agree: They are going to spend £15m - £20m on this stand leaving them with a smaller capacity than easter road and no room for expansion no matter how well things are going for them.

The only possible way they could increase capacity would be to completely demolish the other three stands and rebuild from the ground up which would cost so much money it's completly unfeasible

Meanwhile we already have the largest football dedicated stadium in the east of scotland and if we got £20m to spend on developing it further we could very easily increase our capacity to somewhere between 25k and 30k and have a vast amount of interior space available for function suites, hospitality and other facilities over an above what we already have in place..........all with minimal fuss and disruption to our ability to operate as a football club first and foremost.

The yams will be beside themselves if we grow to a level that a 25k capacity is a justified expenditure or scotland is involved in hosting a european championships where we would be chosen as a host venue and backing given to develop the stadium to the required standard.

Joe6-2
16-08-2017, 06:08 PM

😂😂😂

Joe6-2
16-08-2017, 06:10 PM

Beautiful

Tobias Funke
16-08-2017, 06:15 PM

:top marks

They know Easter Road stadium is far superior to their midden, it just hurts them too much to admit it. Probably as much as it would hurt them to admit they are not a big team.

Hibs1969
16-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Wernham Hogg anyone? Maybe David Brent has applied for the Hearts job.

https://0a2f99e1222b3953ac58-e80a30755738c4b2c0e4ad59cfc2532a.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.c om/lg_42989_634691335280006250.jpg

Kato
16-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Lets face it, you could spend all night picking holes in it mate, its so bad it could have been written by the club themselves ... perhaps it was :greengrin

"that we as a support did not go quietly in ( should be into ) the night"

"that we as a support will go down in history that stood by that glorious institution that is Heart of Midlothian" ...... where the hell do you begin with that mess? :greengrin

With all the debt they had they always said "we owe it to ourselves." Then, when it comes time to divvy up, they wheedle about, go bust, buy their toytown ground back and never stop patting themselves on the back about it. The distance, in the regard they hold themselves in and actual reality is massive. Boltons ground and that drab little box they're building, c'mon.

McD
16-08-2017, 07:11 PM
This from JKB's new stand thread:

"No other club has such a loyal fan base, I will say this though that this stand will be a standing legacy of just how loyal a fan base we have. A standing dominant reminder to all those Hibs ***** that wanted us dead that we as a support refused to go quietly in the night , that we as a support did not walk away , that we as a support will go down in history that stood by that glorious institution that is Heart of Midlothian. FTH."

All they need now is Mel Gibson with his face painted Maroon, cardigan blowing in the wind, standing through the sun roof of his Rover shouting ........ Frrrrrrreeeeeeeeedom !!! :faf:

Someones been watching their old betamax copy of 'Indepedence Day' 😂

G B Young
16-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Bearing in mind the length of this thread, this has probably been mentioned many pages back but there's an ongoing argument on kickback that the cost of the stand was going to come in £5 million over budget, hence the major scaling back of the design. It's also being claimed that the club have had to take a loan from the contractor to get the building over the line. Now I know Budge has confirmed it is £2 million over budget and that she feels it's worth taking the hit, but to rack up a £5 million overspend is scarcely credible. It does make you wonder whether the forgotten seat order might be a convenient way of buying time. Embarrassing to admit, yes, but nothing compared to admitting they can't afford to finish the stand.

SirDavidsNapper
16-08-2017, 07:39 PM
It must hurt them badly that the self proclaimed big team will still have a smaller, vastly inferior stadium which is still an eyesore and a training centre they have to wait in line to use beind the collage netball team while we have Easter Road and East Mains. Pleasing.

sahib
16-08-2017, 08:07 PM
It must hurt them badly that the self proclaimed big team will still have a smaller, vastly inferior stadium which is still an eyesore and a training centre they have to wait in line to use beind the collage netball team while we have Easter Road and East Mains. Pleasing.

I think CGI pics look very nice. Bauhaus inspired perhaps. If they use good quality materials they will have one nice stand. This may serve to make the older ones look even nastier, however.

WhileTheChief..
16-08-2017, 08:12 PM
^^^ The beauty of it all is that deep down they know fine well that ER is a far better stadium than they will ever have.

They know that their 3 stands are crap and the realisation that their shiny new stand is also going to be a dump has them clutching at any straws they can. Size really does matter to them.

I guess their way of consoling themselves is to simply repeat that ER is worse over and over again in the vain hope that some magical stadium fairy will transform their stadium into what they think they have.

Tornadoes70
16-08-2017, 08:22 PM
From the outside it looks like any big out of town glass fronted office building. Get a feeling from reading kickback there is a growing level of dissatisfaction at the absurd blandness of it. Even with the badge on and cultivated outside it will still look very dull indeed.

Hertzed it!

GreenLake
16-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Their stand could be mistaken for an example of Soviet Bloc architecture.

OxoHibby
16-08-2017, 08:38 PM
:agree: They are going to spend £15m - £20m on this stand leaving them with a smaller capacity than easter road and no room for expansion no matter how well things are going for them.

The only possible way they could increase capacity would be to completely demolish the other three stands and rebuild from the ground up which would cost so much money it's completly unfeasible

Meanwhile we already have the largest football dedicated stadium in the east of scotland and if we got £20m to spend on developing it further we could very easily increase our capacity to somewhere between 25k and 30k and have a vast amount of interior space available for function suites, hospitality and other facilities over an above what we already have in place..........all with minimal fuss and disruption to our ability to operate as a football club first and foremost.

The yams will be beside themselves if we grow to a level that a 25k capacity is a justified expenditure or scotland is involved in hosting a european championships where we would be chosen as a host venue and backing given to develop the stadium to the required standard.

Never mind all the other headlines the bit in there about minimal fuss means so much. No need to play half a season away from home or beg anyone else to make us a special case. Hibs class

Deansy
16-08-2017, 08:40 PM
This from JKB's new stand thread:

"No other club has such a loyal fan base, I will say this though that this stand will be a standing legacy of just how loyal a fan base we have. A standing dominant reminder to all those Hibs ***** that wanted us dead that we as a support refused to go quietly in the night , that we as a support did not walk away , that we as a support will go down in history that stood by that glorious institution that is Heart of Midlothian. FTH."

All they need now is Mel Gibson with his face painted Maroon, cardigan blowing in the wind, standing through the sun roof of his Rover shouting ........ Frrrrrrreeeeeeeeedom !!! :faf:

Wonder what 20th Century Fox/Bill Pullman would say if word reaches them someone has hijacked the script/lines from one of their biggest-ever films - in Hollywood, 'Image is everything' and I'd imagine being associated with such a lowly, 2nd-rate, amateur nonentity is NOT exactly the image either of them would be too happy about !

degenerated
16-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Dortmund's main train station has quite an impresive 'glass curtain', maybe he meant that.

https://bauprojekte.deutschebahn.com/media/projects/4278/gallery/dortmund-hauptbahnhof-hbf-modernisierung-barrierefrei-empfangsgeb%C3%A4ude-ansicht-aussen.jpgIronically, there's more than a whiff of St Andrews bus station about it. [emoji1] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/46094e3f0477bc0b51416d70ad441253.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

mca
16-08-2017, 09:49 PM
Their stand could be mistaken for an example of Soviet Bloc architecture.

Vlad was the God... :wink:

He Should be Remembered ... fondly

poolman
16-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Vlad was the God... :wink:

He Should be Remembered ... fondly

Stay safe sweet prince 😂

jacomo
16-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Do they ever not mention Hibs when they have these "inspirational" moments. I really do miss the "open letter" era. Maybe it'll make a come-back.

Nah. We're all over it, except when Budgie takes the mic. But she has her own communication issues.

Hermit Crab
16-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Currently pishing soon in West Edinburgh, I sure hope this doesn't slow up construction. :greengrin

monktonharp
16-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Wernham Hogg anyone? Maybe David Brent has applied for the Hearts job.

https://0a2f99e1222b3953ac58-e80a30755738c4b2c0e4ad59cfc2532a.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.c om/lg_42989_634691335280006250.jpgthat photo looks more like my auld high school, except oor school was 6 stories high ! and had loads of other outbuildings

Steve-O
17-08-2017, 01:47 AM
We built the new stands one at a time didn't we ? and our ground was a bloody shambles in the 1980's

The two behind the goals were built at the same time. West next about 7 years later, followed by the East.

greenginger
17-08-2017, 08:36 AM
Just had a peek at the HOMFC official site and was surprised to see absolutely no information on ticketing for up-coming home games.

I take it they still intend to use Murrayfield for the Aberdeen fixture on 9th September, so I would have thought at least their season ticket holders would be getting info of where they would be sitting.

Of course, none of this is any of our business. :wink:

lord bunberry
17-08-2017, 08:57 AM
Just had a peek at the HOMFC official site and was surprised to see absolutely no information on ticketing for up-coming home games.

I take it they still intend to use Murrayfield for the Aberdeen fixture on 9th September, so I would have thought at least their season ticket holders would be getting info of where they would be sitting.

Keith_M
17-08-2017, 10:22 AM

I thought they were already given info on where they would be sitting at Murrayfield a few weeks back, before the announcement that the Stand wasn't going to be ready on time.

Diclonius
17-08-2017, 10:28 AM
I have a feeling Hearts will be playing at Murrayfield more than Tynecastle this season.

FilipinoHibs
17-08-2017, 10:31 AM
I have a feeling Hearts will be playing at Murrayfield more than Tynecastle this season.
Agree if they ever get back this season. Any pictures up-to-date of inside of stand.

Geo_1875
17-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Beautiful sunny day in Edinburgh. They must be back on track.

lord bunberry
17-08-2017, 11:38 AM

It's a bit breezy mate, they'll have downed tools again.

Jack
17-08-2017, 12:08 PM

No roof on yet.

ALL OUT UNTIL THE MANAGEMENT PROVIDE SUN CREAM!!!

Bostonhibby
17-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Beautiful sunny day in Edinburgh. They must be back on track.Structures of this type can only be progressed in a temperature range of 160-170 degrees, a bit like baking a cake.

They'll try again tomorrow.

ancient hibee
17-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Believe workers have downed tools until all chiming clocks in West Edinburgh are stopped.

Arch Stanton
17-08-2017, 05:35 PM
I really don't get it. When all the glass curtain hoo-ha started I thought they were being over-extravagant.

But, when I see it now, it just looks cheap.

So what is it? An extravagance that turned out badly, or just something that was done on the cheap?

Anyone know?

Jack
17-08-2017, 05:40 PM
I really don't get it. When all the glass curtain hoo-ha started I thought they were being over-extravagant.

So what is it? An extravagance that turned out badly, or just something that was done on the cheap?

Anyone know?

Remarkably they've spent £15m on something that looks very cheap!

Gmack7
17-08-2017, 06:04 PM
I'm sorry but most of you are clueless that's clearly a large row of portokabins obscuring the ground breakingly magnificent glass frontage,

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Having supported hibs all my life I love to stick up the jambos. But the stand they are building is simple stunning. Yes it's not perfect and could of looked a lot better BUT ITS A LOT BETTER THAN OUR MAIN STAND. our stand looks tired and quite soulless. There's is modern with by the looks of it suburb facilities. So let's end this thread and concentrate on our team eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Hackett
17-08-2017, 06:13 PM

Anyone know?

:agree:

Big Plans. Big Fanfare. Big Claims about Big Things. Big Hole in Finances. Big Begging Bowl. Big Lies. Big ****up!

BoomtownHibees
17-08-2017, 06:15 PM
Having supported hibs all my life I love to stick up the jambos. But the stand they are building is simple stunning. Yes it's not perfect and could of looked a lot better BUT ITS A LOT BETTER THAN OUR MAIN STAND. our stand looks tired and quite soulless. There's is modern with by the looks of it suburb facilities. So let's end this thread and concentrate on our team eh?

Lol

Jack Hackett
17-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Having supported hibs all my life I love to stick up for the jambos. But the stand they are building is simple. Yes it's not perfect and could of looked a lot better BUT ITS A LOT BETTER THAN OUR MAIN STAND. our stand looks tired and quite soulless. There's is modern with by the looks of it suburb facilities. So let's end this thread and concentrate on our team eh?

:not worth

Could be the quickest launch in the history of .net :faf:

Edit
Sorry fuzzy, I forgot to mention I fixed your post for you ^^ :aok:

Wee Effen Bee
17-08-2017, 06:22 PM

Your report card reads: "...should try harder!" :greengrin
That really is a pathetic attempt at undercover trolling. Put it this way, if you were a spy, you wouldn't last two minutes before being taken round the back of the HQ and shot!.:bye:

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2017, 06:23 PM

what a first post, it's almost like you've been here before :hmmm:

:0:-:7:

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Lol

Member since 15 minutes ago. 1 post [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

🤣

Springbank
17-08-2017, 06:25 PM

Suburb facilities you say?

Like a SAAB and a cardigan and a chamois leather of a sunday?

Living the Yam dream, amazing suburb facilities matey

Kato
17-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Having supported hibs all my life I love to stick up the jambos. But the stand they are building is simple stunning. Yes it's not perfect and could of looked a lot better BUT ITS A LOT BETTER THAN OUR MAIN STAND. our stand looks tired and quite soulless.

Aye, right enough then.

There's is modern with by the looks of it suburb facilities.

That's easy for you to say.

NAE NOOKIE
17-08-2017, 06:29 PM

Quite correct. I would like to put my apology on record now for all the negative stuff I have posted on this new stand. I am also actually a wee bit ashamed that I said Hibs main stand was perfectly satisfactory without being anything spectacular to look at, and for saying my reason for saying that was because you cant actually see the front of it from anywhere. I realise now that that was stupid and that I should have admitted that Hibs made a monumental cock up not wasting millions on a spectacular façade just coz nobody can see it.

Look what's happening now .... Hearts are going to have an absolutely fantastic stand to look at and the first thing anybody is going to think on approach is 'wow, that's better than Easter Road'

I'm not only ashamed for myself, I'm also ashamed for Hibs as well ..... when, when, when will we stop being the wee team :boo hoo:

poolman
17-08-2017, 06:32 PM

That's a stoater 😂

Bostonhibby
17-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow do you know what the yamstand is going to look like in the end?

Already bears no relation to the nice shiny drawings.[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Try again later perhaps?

I'm_cabbaged
17-08-2017, 06:37 PM

Couldn't even spell fozzy right. My mate knows Foster from work and says that he's the thickest person that he's ever met, going by your post I think you could actually be the man himself

fuzzy717
I'm definitely not a yam and am quite offended for yous lot to think that. I created an account as I couldn't stand the amount of pish spewed on this thread. WE ARE THE HIBS, who give a **** about the yams. Concentrate on what a magnificent job Neil is doing at our club GGTTH

Callum7

:kbacker:

BoomtownHibees
17-08-2017, 06:39 PM
I'm definitely not a yam and am quite offended for yous lot to think that. I created an account as I couldn't stand the amount of pish spewed on this thread. WE ARE THE HIBS, who give a **** about the yams. Concentrate on what a magnificent job Neil is doing at our club GGTTH

You still here?

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2017, 06:41 PM
we luv fuzzy

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Think there's a reason they call this deluded.net. You need to be an utter fud slavering some pish to not get attacked. Well done bhoys [emoji106]

McD
17-08-2017, 06:42 PM

Aye, nae bother bud :faf:

Stunningly 70s retro?
Stunningly underwhelming after the shouting from the rooftops your lot have done?
Stunningly over priced?

OUR main stand matches the rest of our stadium, which is eufa compliant, can be expanded further if we wish to do so.

enjoy licking the window wall, must be a better pastime than watching the team on the pitch :faf:

poolman
17-08-2017, 06:43 PM

Oh dear

God loves a trier tho

Stick at it mate, you can give us some amusement

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Dear fuzzy

please come back in 4 years after the new big pink stand is finally up....and tell us what the view of the castle is like

yours sincerely

fuzzy717
Aye, nae bother bud :faf:

Stunningly 70s retro?
Stunningly underwhelming after the shouting from the rooftops your lot have done?
Stunningly over priced?

OUR main stand matches the rest of our stadium, which is eufa compliant, can be expanded further if we wish to do so.

enjoy licking the window wall, must be a better pastime than watching the team on the pitch :faf:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170817/f944f23b28499f6ef8d227d4638257c6.png
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170817/26454f931df269a58e959f4b89513a59.png

McD

Who forced you to read this thread?

I'm_cabbaged
17-08-2017, 06:45 PM
I say keep him

EH6 Hibby
17-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Think there's a reason they call this deluded.net. You need to be an utter fud slavering some pish to not get attacked. Well done bhoys [emoji106]

How to make friends and influence people by fuzzy717.

liscious_hibs
17-08-2017, 06:46 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMind it's bring your own seats to tincastle this year

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Callum7
No point replying to him everyone knows yams can't read.

McD

A half finished school building from 40 years ago, or a professional purpose built stand that does what it's supposed to and was delivered on time, on budget without the fanfare of how earth shattering it would be in Scottish football?

you've done your argument no favours here ��

BoomtownHibees
17-08-2017, 06:47 PM
You need to be an utter fud slavering some pish

You done that bit well

Tornadoes70
17-08-2017, 06:47 PM

Dearie me.

Having been a regular in the North Stand as it used to be and as much as I loved these days I think the newish West Stand which I now frequent is a thing of beauty. It is a cracking main stand inside and out.

If your'e not a yam you definitely sound like one who is so dissatisfied with the new yam glass office block facade that you have to come on here to incongruously and wrongly diss our two tier main stand of substance.

Jealousy will get the yams nothing but deserved mocking. Your club heartsed it by putting up a bland glass office block facade.

:giruy2:

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 06:48 PM
A half finished school building from 40 years ago, or a professional purpose built stand that does what it's supposed to and was delivered on time, on budget without the fanfare of how earth shattering it would be in Scottish football?

touve don't your argument no favours here [emoji23]

So the new stand isn't professional and is not purpose built to be a stand [emoji848]

Callum7
17-08-2017, 06:49 PM
So the new stand isn't professional and is not purpose built to be a stand [emoji848]

If you are not a yam can you please tell me what section the SS are in?

NAE NOOKIE
17-08-2017, 06:51 PM

Some of the replies you are getting to this are a disgrace Fuzzy !!!

You stick to your guns mate ...... if a Hibby isn't allowed to say our stand is 'tired and soulless' and that the Hearts stand will be 'simply stunning' then who can mate, who can? .... folk suggesting you might be a deluded Yam saddo with a grasp of what constitutes decent architecture that would shame a 1970s new town planner should take a look at themselves :aok:

Also ..... the thread about the most recent 'statement' issued by the Huns is beginning to lose impetus and this site would die without ridiculous nonsense to write about .... so here's to you :not worth

Wee Effen Bee

Further to my previous post: as you are obviously on the wind up, I have to highlight your lack of basic literacy skills. This post is truly embarrassing. I really don't mind genuine typos or unchecked predictive text but I can't ignore: shocking spelling; seriously ***** syntax and ghastly grammar. Could of, could of, could of!? WTF does that actually mean? This mistake is repeated perpetually by the truly idiotic illiterate. I can only weep for your teachers.
Please, please admit that you are a Hibby and you don't normally write this way. I will admit that you hooked me 'good and proper-like':greengrin

Hibbycol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI smell muroon shee-ite [emoji103].

kdhibees1

A stand it may be yip. Over schedule and with less capacity then the Leith San Siro and non uefa compliant. But thankfully it serves chips. You canny polish a turd but if it makes you happy then fine pal, carry on with your love for it!

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Dearie me.

Having been a regular in the North Stand as it used to be and as much as I loved these days I think the newish West Stand which I now frequent is a thing of beauty. It is a cracking main stand inside and out.

If your'e not a yam you definitely sound like one who is so dissatisfied with the new yam glass office block facade that you have to come on here to incongruously and wrongly diss our two tier main stand of substance.

Jealousy will get the yams nothing but deserved mocking. Your club heartsed it by putting up a bland glass office block facade.

:giruy2:
substance????
Does the stand have a roof bar and Terrace??

Liam89
17-08-2017, 06:52 PM

:hilarious Good work agent!

BoomtownHibees
17-08-2017, 06:53 PM

If you call being over budget, constant delays and no seats being ordered "professional" then you crack on

matty_f

Their new stand is purpose built, it's also a monstrosity to look at, is already hilariously bad, and makes an already minging stadium in an absolute hovel somehow look worse.

Add in to that the fact that the inhabitants will have to watch Levein-brand hoofball and you start to realise why the Yams are so utterly depressed about everything these days.

G B Young

I guess you haven't been a game for a while or you'd know the back of the main stand has actually looked like this for a couple of seasons:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR7qJ37rt_zSya3OU4LxJCL4lDKFWCb IFJwbohXJujuvqiBHdO

matty_f
17-08-2017, 06:54 PM
substance????

No but it does have no restricted views.

McD

Well, lets see now - no project manager, leading to a total screw up of ordering resource. No actual architect involved. I'd call that unprofessional.

purpose built - not really, when the police box is still included from the previous one. And when there's going to be HUNDREDS of seats that can't see the whole pitch (what's the PURPOSE of the stand again?), calling it purpose built might be stretching it too. Then there's the hospitality suite, that faces 180 degrees away from the pitch.

Tornadoes70
substance????

:rolleyes:

Desperate stuff fuzzy.

Your club heartsed it by putting up a cheap looking glass office block facade that looks cheap and nasty.

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Their new stand is purpose built, it's also a monstrosity to look at, is already hilariously bad, and makes an already minging stadium in an absolute hovel somehow look worse.

Add in to that the fact that the inhabitants will have to watch Levein-brand hoofball and you start to realise why the Yams are so utterly depressed about everything these days.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170817/5e072156fe5898fc03ae8f7fe3b7775a.pngim sorry but I fail to realise how this is a monstrosity?

EH6 Hibby
17-08-2017, 06:55 PM
I guess you haven't been a game for a while or you'd know the back of the main stand has actually looked like this for a couple of seasons:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR7qJ37rt_zSya3OU4LxJCL4lDKFWCb IFJwbohXJujuvqiBHdO

Hearts fans usually come along Bothwell Street.

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 06:57 PM
:rolleyes:

Desperate stuff fuzzy.

Your club heartsed it by putting up a cheap looking glass office block facade that looks cheap and nasty.

Ah well will be looking over at the castle on the roof terrace whilst sipping champagne thinking how much of a mistake the stand is

matty_f
17-08-2017, 06:57 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170817/5e072156fe5898fc03ae8f7fe3b7775a.pngim sorry but I fail to realise how this is a monstrosity?

Just a matter of taste, I suppose.

If you like 70's style office blocks then it probably looks decent.

Mon Dieu4
17-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Ah well will be looking over at the castle on the roof terrace whilst sipping champagne thinking how much of a mistake the stand is

At Easter Road we tend to look at the pitch, guess that's the difference, eye spy will be fun

Pete

🤣

matty_f

Why the **** would a Hearts fan drink champagne these days?

BoomtownHibees

You do realise that you can't see the castle eh?

WoreTheGreen
substance????

Are you cathro

matty_f
17-08-2017, 06:59 PM
You do realise that you can't see the castle eh?

But it's got a roof terrace mister.

BoomtownHibees
17-08-2017, 07:00 PM
But it's got a roof terrace mister.

Wrong. It's a "roof bar and terrace"

Hibbyradge

I'm quite shocked.

Who calls what, "deluded.net"?

Tornadoes70
Ah well will be looking over at the castle on the roof terrace whilst sipping champagne thinking how much of a mistake the stand

Mind the smell from the piggery it might send you over the edge!

Admit it your'e only on here cause the yams must be sick at the bland glass office block going up when it could have been so much better.

:wink:

fuzzy717
At Easter Road we tend to look at the pitch, guess that's the difference, eye spy will be fun

Think more difference in class. Sleek glass compared with cheap plastic cladding.

Jack Hackett
17-08-2017, 07:01 PM

Your spelling, grammar and sentence structure took a sudden upturn there. :rolleyes:

McD

Its maroon.
Its in gorgie.
its to be populated with orcs.
it looks like an office block.
its next to 3 other pink sheds.

how do you fail to realise it IS a monstrosity?

Pete
"Sleek glass"

😂

Please, can we keep this one around for a while?

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:02 PM
Think more difference in class. Sleek glass compared with cheap plastic cladding.

Well that's sold it to me.

Who wouldn't want sleek glass?? Not just glass, mind.

mca
Bet he Can't wait for the New Sign going up.. 19233

Mon Dieu4

You do realise that when you are inside the stadium watching a game you won't be looking at the sleek glass, just 11 sleek glass lickers see who can punt a ball the highest

Bostonhibby
17-08-2017, 07:03 PM

Pretty sure that even hearts have recognised that the castle view will in fact be just a bit of the top of the castle as the design didn't cater for the school building that a lot of you will be looking into. Assuming no one connected to the school complains about being peered at. One thing you won't be able to see is the game :greengrin A design classic.

matty_f

Do your yam mates know you were giving it the GGTTH earlier in the thread?

Are they as confused as you?

HoboHarry
Your spelling, grammar and sentence structure took a sudden upturn there. :rolleyes:

Even oiks can learn when in the company of the upper classes ...

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 07:04 PM

Hibbyradge

:faf:

matty_f

Best post so far.

I'm_cabbaged
17-08-2017, 07:05 PM

Lost for words?

Sioux
17-08-2017, 07:05 PM

You are the most stupid person to have ever posted on this board. And that is some kind of achievement!

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:06 PM
You are the most stupid person to have ever posted on this board. And that is some kind of achievement!

I enjoyed my run while it lasted.

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Mind the smell from the piggery it might send you over the edge!

Admit it your'e only on here cause the yams must be sick at the bland glass office block going up when it could have been so much better.

Yes it could have been better but the fact some of yous are trying to say it looks better than your Homebase of a stand is funny.
Mind the time when a Tesco was goin to be built in gorgie?

Bostonhibby
17-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Best post so far.

Its a direct response to the question, how much of the Lady Haig Poppy fund collection did Hearts actually give to the charity?

fuzzy717
You do realise that when you are inside the stadium watching a game you won't be looking at the sleek glass, just 11 sleek glass lickers see who can punt a ball the highest

Nice shinny stadium attracts NICE PLAYERS [emoji106]

Hibbyradge
Yes it could have been better but the fact some of yous are trying to say it looks better than your Homebase of a stand is funny.

I thought you were a Hibs supporter?

Damn, you fooled me.

BoomtownHibees

It really is only you that's saying that

BoomtownHibees
17-08-2017, 07:08 PM

Andy or Graeme?

matty_f

To be fair from the outside it could still easily be mistaken for a Tesco.

HoboHarry
I enjoyed my run while it lasted.

I'm sure you will regain your crown fairly soon. 😉

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:09 PM

Mind when you were talking up Lennon and giving it the GGTTH?

McD

Now its an office block being built in gorgie instead

Aldo
Having supported hibs all my life I love to stick up the jambos. But the stand they are building is simple stunning. Yes it's not perfect and could of looked a lot better BUT ITS A LOT BETTER THAN OUR MAIN STAND. our stand looks tired and quite soulless. There's is modern with by the looks of it suburb facilities. So let's end this thread and concentrate on our team eh? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O ma sides. Is this post written whilst wearing your yam tinted specks.

I know what I want to say and really should but god what a silly post

Famous Fiver
Fuzzy. The 'stand' is over budget and overrunning on completion date. In fact no completion date is forthcoming.

You've spent north of £14 mill on a stand which means your ground will never be EUFA compliant.

By your own chairwoman's statement you embarked on what was a £12 mill project with only £6 mill in place.

Somebody 'forgot' to order the seats.

Your capacity will still be lower than that of your main rivals, who your support, despite their assertions to the contrary, seem desperate to emulate. Small club syndrome if ever I saw it.

Yet you seem to want to boast about it.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

TICK TOCK

Tornadoes70

Okay, you've now admitted it. I won't laugh at it quite so much now. Can't speak for the rest of us on here though.

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Pretty sure that even hearts have recognised that the castle view will in fact be just a bit of the top of the castle as the design didn't cater for the school building that a lot of you will be looking into. Assuming no one connected to the school complains about being peered at. One thing you won't be able to see is the game :greengrin A design classic.

It's all of the castle mate just not visible at some areas on our ROOF TO RESTAURANT

kevo1875

Sleek glass hahaha u mean lots of panes o glass

matty_f
Guys, I think one thing that has been lost in all of this, and it's a potential debate winner - their new stand will have chips.

I know we don't want to face up to that, but it's true.

Sleek glass AND chips.

lapsedhibee
17-08-2017, 07:11 PM

There's no such word as yous.

Hibbyradge
17-08-2017, 07:11 PM
I've got to admit, I'm jealous of the sleek glass.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/5063f07c435b2c39165d4f9cd4908779.jpg

NAE NOOKIE
17-08-2017, 07:12 PM
substance????

:faf:

Awe c'mon .... now you are just seriously letting this run away with you mate ..... I think you actually are a Hibby trying to get a laugh. Not even an undercover Yam would try to back an argument about that stand by citing a corporate facility that looks onto a school instead of the pitch.

Easter Road doesn't need a bar on the roof because we have 3 ( three ) stands with corporate facilities between two decks with windows that .... wait for it, wait for it .... look onto the pitch. I agree that's a bit boring because that makes us like just about every other club with modern corporate facilities ..... I see Spurs new hundred million quid stadium isn't finished yet, perhaps you should E Mail them with news of the latest innovation in stadium design so cunningly being used by Hearts. Why would a Spurs fan want a boring view of the pitch when it could be replaced by a spectacular view of Seven sisters road ..... you tell em :thumbsup:

matty_f

Mind this? What's this all about?

Mon Dieu4

Hearts new MEGA stand £12m make that £16m
Chips £2.50
Cardigan £24
Sipping champagne for the roof terrace looking at the castle £250
when all you had to do was hold out for 10 minutes to stop us winning the cup PRICELESS

BoomtownHibees
Guys, I think one thing that has been lost in all of this, and it's a potential debate winner - their new stand will have chips.

I know we don't want to face up to that, but it's true.

Sleek glass AND chips.

Wait!!

Can you get chips in the roof terrace while watching the one o'clock gun being fired? That would be the deal breaker for me

fuzzy717
There's no such word as yous.

Replying for the grammar and not the actual message. Says it all really..

McD

Like Sam 'grope myself in front of children' Nicholson?

You are right though, nice stadiums do attract nice players, that's one reason why we've signed several international players this summer.

Pete
17-08-2017, 07:13 PM

Well we were half right. It looks like a Tesco.

Shouldn't you be paying the people you bumped instead of building stands? Charities for example?

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Like Sam 'grope myself in front of children' Nicholson?

You are right though, nice stadiums do attract nice players, that's one reason why we've signed several international players this summer.

So have hearts[emoji106]

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:14 PM
It's all of the castle mate just not visible at some areas on our ROOF TO RESTAURANT

How far is it from the roof to restaurant?

Mon Dieu4

I liked Shinny, remember when he scored a cracker against you last year he was a NICE PLAYER

Pete

Lying.

It's in their DNA.

BSEJVT

And that is supposed to be the case for the prosecution?

Don't think we will need a QC for the defence

McD

Roof to restaurant? Is this some kind of chauffeur service?

matty_f
So have hearts[emoji106]

Did they help you break your league cup jinx?

Aldo
Nice shinny stadium attracts NICE PLAYERS [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice players farf!! You can have your nice players I'll have quality over nice every day!

Mind you Its gong to cost about £20 million to build a stand with restricted views (both internal and external) and a capacity less than 20,000.

It won't be uefa compliant and looks like the front of a 1970's Council Buildung.

Important thing is you think it's galas!

Jack Hackett
17-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Even oiks can learn when in the company of the upper classes ...

I'm afraid there's a forum filled with similar tragic cases... Our work is not yet done :greengrin

fuzzy717
I liked Shinny, remember when he scored a cracker against you last year he was a NICE PLAYER

Cracker??? Flappy Hamilton fumbled it into the back of the net smh

greenginger

Course the new Tiny stand is Not " professional."

Professionals would ensure there was a Building Warrant in place before starting the project.

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Cracker??? Flappy Hamilton fumbled it into the back of the net smh

Any chance your Tapatalk could put that into English?

fuzzy717

But I guess that would have been a good goal for yous. Not used to scoring crackers unlike hearts

Mon Dieu4
Anyone else reading this in a Borat voice?

Bostonhibby
17-08-2017, 07:17 PM

And the current half build attracted big Kyle and Cole "the open goal" Stockton :faf::faf:

PS - it's still just the one stand you boys are struggling to build, new stadium, deary me.

matty_f

Fuzzy, what happened here?

McD
So have hearts[emoji106]

With the lady haig poppy money no doubt :wink:

tell us, how have those international players performed for you so far? I take it you're undefeated, and into the next round of the league cup?....oh, wait :greengrin

Pete
17-08-2017, 07:18 PM
But I guess that would have been a good goal for yous. Not used to scoring crackers unlike hearts

Maybe if you scored a few more crackers you would beat us once in a while.

What about the charities?

fuzzy717
Nice players farf!! You can have your nice players I'll have quality over nice every day!

Mind you Its gong to cost about £20 million to build a stand with restricted views (both internal and external) and a capacity less than 20,000.

It won't be uefa compliant and looks like the front of a 1970's Council Buildung.

Restricted??? The police box is getting demolished u do know that

BSEJVT

The fact that the hospitality doesn't face the pitch is your first clue

The fact that the views of Edinburgh Castle actually turn out to be views of Tynecastle High School is the second clue

The fact that its over budget and late is the third

The fact that it will have restricted view seating because of the police control room is the fourth

That will do for now

Ps don't the schools go back tomorrow, time to get ready for bed and tucked in for you methinks.

fuzzy717

Oh and yes it would be UEFA compliant

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:19 PM

Are your goals as cracking as your league cup record?

WhileTheChief..

Look at the bit in the middle, not the black bits at the top and bottom.

McD

You might want to have a look for yourself, it's still there and has been confirmed as staying for the build.

matty_f

What's the capacity?

fuzzy717
Are your goals as cracking as your league cup record?

You mean the diddy cup?

fuzzy717
What's the capacity?

Aldo
17-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Restricted??? The police box is getting demolished u do know that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And pre tell where is it moving to?? There is no other place to put it. The control rooms stays as it'll cost a fortune to move it.

Tell me why seats are not being sold in that area!

matty_f
You mean the diddy cup?

Could call it that but you'd have more credibility if you'd won it in the last 50 years.

McD

Wrong again, you're playing a blinder :faf:

BoomtownHibees

The pitch won't be

And the police box is staying

Pete
You mean the diddy cup?

That confirms my suspicions that you're about twelve.

HoboHarry

Is that true about not being UEFA compliant? Seriously? Why would they do that?

Jack Hackett

Coming from a yam... I'd have to call that a dive

Mon Dieu4

I know, i remember this one time Riordan took an almighty shot, my neighbour was raging as it hit the sleek glass on their house, they had the longest sleek glass curtain in the known universe as well, took £12m and 8 months to fix

matty_f

Any idea how many Easter Road holds?

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 07:21 PM
You might want to have a look for yourself, it's still there and has been confirmed as staying for the build.

Getting demolished at later date when police area in new stand is complete. Thus couldn't sell season tickets there

fuzzy717
Any idea how many Easter Road holds?

It's all about filling it mate. How many season tickets you sold???

Bostonhibby

It's not, but you enjoy yourself. Maybe the council are going to jack the castle up a bit for you? or are you just very tall?

Hibbycol
17-08-2017, 07:22 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat will be TINY CASTLE SCHOOL roof you will be looking over from the lofty heights off the soulless ,grey,office block of a so called fitba stand . [emoji16]

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:22 PM

Dunno,13k-ish.

How many charities have you bumped?

fuzzy717
17-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Could call it that but you'd have more credibility if you'd won it in the last 50 years.

Nothing on your 114

Pete

12000+ which is good. How many will you sell once it dunks in that you've been financially doped for decades and aren't a "big" team?

Talk to me about the creditors.

Hibbyradge
Can we get rid of this child now, please? Not because of his pathetic attempt to pretend he was a Hibby, but for his own good.

Didn't the Edinburgh schools go back this week? The young chap clearly has a lot of learning to do so he'll need a good night's sleep.

Aldo
20099 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minus the restricted view seats... Estimated to be at least 100 that takes it below 20,000.

And to have a UEFA compliant stadium the pitch requires to be a certain size. The PBS pitch cannot even meet minimum standard.

Yams don't do FACT. And think what they want.

it's in black and white just like the £14 or so million in debt

McD
Getting demolished at later date when police area in new stand is complete. Thus couldn't sell season tickets there

And we could all claim "...at a later date" xyz will happen.

it wasn't that long ago that you lot were claiming a superdupermegastadium would be getting built in gorgie.

Are the charities getting their money "at a later date"?

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:24 PM

Fuzzy, you keep ignoring this one. What happened here?

How magnificent is Neil?!

fuzzy717
12000+ which is good. How many will you sell once it dunks in that you've been financially doped for decades and aren't a "big" team?

Talk to me about the creditors.

Nearly 14k but I guess you would expect higher from a big team

NAE NOOKIE

Fuzzy mate ...... Have you not stopped to ask why you haven't been emptied yet ... please stop, its like watching folk drown a puppy and even if you are a Yam its not right :no way:

TRC
17-08-2017, 07:25 PM
I thought the schools had went back today?? Is it not past your bed time fuzzywuzzy?

matty_f
Nothing on your 114

114 counts for Sfa now, my charity bumping friend.

When you shat it at 2-0 you put us on our way to that one.

matty_f

All big teams have cash cows.

McD
17-08-2017, 07:26 PM

And a bigger stadium....

and the ability and choice to pay their debts...

same big team that can't afford to order seats for their new 70s stand?

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Fuzzy, tell us more about how magnificent a job Neil is doing.

Bostonhibby
17-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Nothing on your 114

Aye , nowhere near as big a number as Hearts very own published creditors list - 196 victims minimum I believe. Nae shame.

matty_f
All big teams have cash cows.

And chips.

Tornadoes70
114 counts for Sfa now, by charity bumping friend.

When you shat it at 2-0 you put us on our way to that one.

The Robbie Replay derby that will forever live long in our memories.

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:28 PM

Wonder if Fuzzy was singing 'Stubbsy' at 2-0.

Tell us Fuzzy, were you singing 'Stubbsy'?

Jack Hackett

Sooo... probably not this season then.

I'd love to stay and stroke your ego bud, but there's a limit to how much crap I can digest in one sitting... it's been emotional.

:bye:

Bostonhibby
I thought the schools had went back today?? Is it not past your bed time fuzzywuzzy?

He's 30 don't you know? Still at school possibly.

McD

And their nightmares :agree:

matty_f

All big teams like money spinners.

Pete
He's not replied for a while.

Has he bottled it?

Hearts'd it?

matty_f
17-08-2017, 07:30 PM
He's not replied for a while.

Has he bottled it?

Hearts'd it?

Half eight, mate - it's his bedtime.

Aldo
17-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Is that true about not being UEFA compliant? Seriously? Why would they do that?

Pitch size hasn't been for quite a while

105m X 68m for UEFA competitions - 7.5 run offs at each end and 6m each side

PBS

100m X 64m with no where near run offs at ends or sides and not a chance of making it bigger

kevo1875
17-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Fuzzy its all right to donate ur brain to science but shouldnt u have waited till u was dead first ???

WoreTheGreen
17-08-2017, 07:33 PM
His "dad" is tucking him in

WhileTheChief..
Does the pitch size thing only apply to the group stages or later?

Didn't they get papped out the Europa qualifiers at Tynie by the part time maltesers recently?

Aldo
Dunno,13k-ish. How many charities have you bumped?

Have to say Matty pretty disappointed at this comment.

That is nowt compared to failing to pay THE LADY HAIG POPPY FUND!

:-)

Jack Hackett
Half eight, mate - it's his bedtime.

Can we keep him if he comes back? Pleeeeeaaaaase :pray:

Ozyhibby
17-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Does the pitch size thing only apply to the group stages or later?

Didn't they get papped out the Europa qualifiers at Tynie by the part time maltesers recently?

Group stages. Qualifier it's ok.

Aldo
17-08-2017, 07:35 PM
He's off as he couldn't handle the .Net FACTS when they were put to him.

Either that or his mum was fed up reading what was posted!

Hibbyradge
17-08-2017, 07:36 PM
His "dad" is tucking him in

"Tucking him in".

Ozyhibby
17-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Just logged on and spotted this thread had moved on by about 3 pages and thought there must have been a massive delay again but looks like just some lost yam. [emoji23]

Hibbyradge
17-08-2017, 07:37 PM
Mutually consented, thankfully.

That's not a bright laddie.

greenginger
17-08-2017, 07:38 PM

How the hell can the Yam's tiny stadium be UEFA compliant ?

To play anything other than pre-qualifying matches , the minimum pitch length is 105 metres.

The Tiny pitch is 107 yards, which is less than 100 metres

SirDavidsNapper
17-08-2017, 07:39 PM

Graham Rix and Craigy Thomson will be kicking themselves. Sure they would have loved the bar and terrace.

Hibbycol
17-08-2017, 07:42 PM
You mean the diddy cup?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYour the only lot that call the league cup a diddy cup ,so why don't you contact the sfa,spfl and declare a disinterest in participating in the competition each year ! but YOUS DON'T ! Last team in edinburgh to win that cup was HIBERNIAN 07 and the last team to win the scottish cup was HIBERNIAN 16 ,so by the rights of silverware we win 2-0 ,now scuttle of back to your glass conservatory and watch the worries play 5-a side cos that's the only football you will see for some time at TINY-CASTLE [emoji16]

RoYO!
17-08-2017, 07:43 PM

Eye spy, with my little eye, something beginning with C....

Hint: it's not castle :D

McD
17-08-2017, 07:44 PM
Your the only lot that call the league cup a diddy cup ,so why don't you contact the sfa,spfl and declare a disinterest in participating in the competition each year ! but YOUS DON'T ! Last team in edinburgh to win that cup was HIBERNIAN 07 and the last team to win the scottish cup was HIBERNIAN 16 ,so by the rights of silverware we win 2-0 ,now scuttle of back to your glass conservatory and watch the worries play 5-a side cos that's the only football you will see for some time at TINY-CASTLE [emoji16]

Dont they already do that each season? :dunno:

SirDavidsNapper
17-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Where's fuzzy? I miss fuzzy

Hibbycol
17-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Dont they already do that each season? :dunno:No,they enter the competition, if they class it as a diddy cup they should NOT ENTER IT FROM THE GET GO ,they really rip ma knitting ,aaaaaahhhhhh! .......sorry I tiraded ,I just HATE THEM [emoji16]

Thecat23
17-08-2017, 08:17 PM
So this guy came on, gave it I'm a Hibby etc gets shot down then folds 😂

No doubt he's still reading this, get a ****ing life you sad tramp of a man. Bet he's fat, bald, red raw face, and prob touched up his auntie while she got drunk at his parents party.

WhileTheChief..
17-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Group stages. Qualifier it's ok.

Cheers.

So if Hearts were ever to get to the group stages ( yeah , yeah, I know) , they wouldn't be allowed to play their home games at Tynie??

Can't they apply for some kind of concession or similar?

If not, then surely that is another monumental screw up they've made. Budge was recently interviewed saying that the group stages of the Europa is where they aim to be competing.

She then goes and redevelops a stadium that they can't play these games at??

That's an absolute belter!! I wonder why there's been no mention of it, even on kickback. Either they don't know or they realise that it'll never be a problem for them anyway.

It just gets better and better :cb

--------
17-08-2017, 08:29 PM
I hope you lot are ashamed of yourselves. :tsk tsk:

Mocking and deriding a poor wee half-witted Yam that took the wrong exit off the information superhighway.

Did you have fun?:grr:

Where's your charity? Where's your concern for those less fortunate than yourselves?

And why did nobody tell me he was here so I could join in?

But I have to say you kept the whole thing going quite beautifully. I'm lost in admiration. :applause:

BTW - I don't think it's a good idea having a 'bar and roof terrace' at the Bus Shelter. When they get relegated or go bankrupt again (as they assuredly will sooner rather than later, please God) they'll be throwing themselves off that terrace by battalions.

ACLeith
17-08-2017, 08:31 PM
So this guy came on, gave it I'm a Hibby etc gets shot down then folds 😂

No doubt he's still reading this, get a ****ing life you sad tramp of a man. Bet he's fat, bald, red raw face, and prob touched up his auntie while she got drunk at his parents party.

Fat, bald etc - naw, 14 year olds have still got that to look forward to

Think you missed out a word in the last sentence - "by" before "his auntie"?

Albanian Hibs
17-08-2017, 08:32 PM
😂😂😂

fat freddy
17-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Damn, I'm late to todays updates and I've missed all the fuzzy fun, is he still here? The worst undercover agent ever, the 717 was inspired but a little too obvious, 7+1+7=15...1-5. I remember going over the top on JKB and just stating from the start that I was a Hibby, they were so dumb that they let me stay for a week before I revealed my username, Sven Neil, was an anagram of seven nil. The admin stopped me posting after I told him the true nature of my name. To be honest I let the cat out of the bag as I was a bit miffed none of them worked it out, it was so obvious but they're all just a wee bit daft when it comes to looking at things from a different angle, probably explains why they blindly followed Vlad to the edge of a grave marked The Ars

lapsedhibee
17-08-2017, 08:50 PM
wonder why there's been no mention of it, even on kickback.
Plenty mentions that the stand will be yoofa compliant. So what if they can't play proper games in front of it - they can always eat chips and drink champagne while looking at the Edinburgh Skyline View, well Castle View, well School Next Door.

Captain Trips
17-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Hearts finally close big deal on the catering at the new Tynecastle:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/28/article-2209939-153F6F8C000005DC-169_634x446.jpg

Tynie01011973
17-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Your the only lot that call the league cup a diddy cup ,so why don't you contact the sfa,spfl and declare a disinterest in participating in the competition each year ! but YOUS DON'T ! Last team in edinburgh to win that cup was HIBERNIAN 07 and the last team to win the scottish cup was HIBERNIAN 16 ,so by the rights of silverware we win 2-0 ,now scuttle of back to your glass conservatory and watch the worries play 5-a side cos that's the only football you will see for some time at TINY-CASTLE [emoji16]

You're forgetting we are also last team to win the Championship title as well

Willis1875
17-08-2017, 09:06 PM
This scarf twirling flobby jobby sounds like a 13yo boy but sadly the reality probably is that he's a fully grown man with a family,the type of guy that pushes his kids out the way to do a 5-1 when the camera pans on him at the pink wongadome

Hibbycol
17-08-2017, 09:16 PM
You're forgetting we are also last team to win the Championship title as wellsorry was going to post that but my battery was dying [emoji106]

greenginger
17-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Plenty mentions that the stand will be yoofa compliant. So what if they can't play proper games in front of it - they can always eat chips and drink champagne while looking at the Edinburgh Skyline View, well Castle View, well School Next Door.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_stadium_categories#cite_note-3

They can't play Champions League play-offs or main competitions games on their pitch. Nor Europa League main competition .

Pretty long odds of these fixtures ever occurring .

They also can't host any European Championship qualifier even against some minnow country. Now I did think hosting internationals was mentioned as a bonus for the Yams once the Budge folly was complete.

Ozyhibby
17-08-2017, 09:28 PM
To be fair, given that it's more than ten years since they were in the group stages, it was prob the right decision to go with just upgrading Tynecastle rather than start again somewhere else. It's about the only good decision they have made regarding this stand though.

Stick
17-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Where's fuzzy? I miss fuzzy

I have sent fuzzy to bed and warned him not to play with you bad boys again
He has to be up early tomorrow as school is back, so please leave him alone now. Do you not realise that it is cruel to treat the less fortunate like that. He can't help being a yam, he is the result of an unfortunate liaison between a turnip and a carrot. When you meet him in the playground tomorrow please don't take his lunch money as he needs it for chips.
I am going to speak to him now and take him the box of tissues, as I suspect that he and his sister will need them by now.

May the great Jambo in the sky look down kindly upon us all, (except the Huns of course).

Signed, fuzzies great, great, grandad, aged 24.

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Cheers.

So if Hearts were ever to get to the group stages ( yeah , yeah, I know) , they wouldn't be allowed to play their home games at Tynie??

Can't they apply for some kind of concession or similar?

If not, then surely that is another monumental screw up they've made. Budge was recently interviewed saying that the group stages of the Europa is where they aim to be competing.

She then goes and redevelops a stadium that they can't play these games at??

That's an absolute belter!! I wonder why there's been no mention of it, even on kickback. Either they don't know or they realise that it'll never be a problem for them anyway.

It just gets better and better :cb

they can't even get out of the group stages of the scottish league cup