PDA

View Full Version : Hearts' New Stand Thread (Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52

CropleyWasGod
27-03-2019, 07:35 PM
Despite ER being far superior it has never once was picked but they allow a half finished, building that pisses water when it rains and no completion certificate to be centre piece. Corrupt or what ?

ER has hosted a Fringe show, if that's what you mean.

speedy_gonzales
27-03-2019, 08:28 PM
Despite ER being far superior it has never once was picked but they allow a half finished, building that pisses water when it rains and no completion certificate to be centre piece. Corrupt or what ?

Bloke on the radio reckoned that with the steep rake of the stands it had similar acoustics to the Hollywood Bowl,,,, seriously?!?
He did also say however that with the stands and associated roof covering being so close together, a few drops of rain wouldn't dampen the occasion. He might want to speak to the assembled press on a damp match day when they huddle under a shared umbrella.

27-03-2019, 08:34 PM
I see the opening concert of this year's International Festival is to be held in the Budge-dome.

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2019/mar/27/edinburgh-festival-sets-contemporary-tone-amid-darker-political-themes

Do you think it will be finished in time ? :greengrin

"This year’s Edinburgh international festival will explore gender politics, racism, masculinity and homophobia in a response to political challenges around the world."

Just an average Saturday afternoon at Tynecastle then.

O'Rourke3
27-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Anne Budge was a Festival sponsor back in the Newall & Budge days. Wonder when the excuses about the state of the pitch will come into play?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
10-06-2019, 05:52 PM
I see that they are having yet another re design with the directors box getting moved to the back of the stand. More money wasted. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
10-06-2019, 05:53 PM
I see that they are having yet another re design with the directors box getting moved to the back of the stand. More money wasted. [emoji3]

Are they moving the Press box back as well, or is only the Directors they are keeping dry?

Ozyhibby
10-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Are they moving the Press box back as well, or is only the Directors they are keeping dry?

That’s being moved as well I think.

PatHead
10-06-2019, 05:55 PM

But, but 5-1, 20,000, big team and all that

jonty
10-06-2019, 05:56 PM
is it finished yet? or are they still concentrating on the 'essential' areas?

davhibby
10-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Will the changing rooms etc be ready for this season or will they still be using the "temporary" ones

wallpaperman
10-06-2019, 06:04 PM
Will the changing rooms etc be ready for this season or will they still be using the "temporary" ones

Think they might just be ready, amazingly.

There's a picture of some bawsack on Kickback in the new home dressing room, giving it the pathetic '5-1'.

MSK
10-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Will the changing rooms etc be ready for this season or will they still be using the "temporary" onesThink they are extending them too, so they can accommodate their 40 first team players 😲

Bostonhibby
10-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Are they moving the Press box back as well, or is only the Directors they are keeping dry?Not so much about being dry, they can put up with a bit of moisture down Gorgie way.

They're just desperate to keep away from the "ordinary fans" especially now they have to squeeze past them whenever they want to leave, pick up a pie, visit the vomatorium or use the lavatorium.

The press will be left out in the rain, and the likes of allisbarry will tell the rest of them how unique and atmospheric the whole experience is.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Since452
10-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Shambles. Probably because af all the abuse aimed at Budge last season.

Billy Whizz
10-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Shambles. Probably because af all the abuse aimed at Budge last season.

Presume she’s moving it, as she’s expecting a lot more next season

MSK
10-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Presume she’s moving it, as she’s expecting a lot more next seasonIts so she can see the castle from her new high perch... oh wait 🤭

Billy Whizz
10-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Its so she can see the castle from her new high perch... oh wait 🤭

Think she can see the back of it....., meant the stand

Keith_M
10-06-2019, 06:25 PM
A Directors Box in the rear half of the stand?

That's another world's first from Edinburgh's biggliest club.

HFC93
10-06-2019, 06:25 PM
I would be interested to see what the original budget was for the stand compared what it will cost once it's finished.

Bostonhibby
10-06-2019, 06:38 PM
I would be interested to see what the original budget was for the stand compared what it will cost once it's finished.Impossible to quantify, no other football club has ever built a one tier main stand with hospitality facilities that face away from the pitch but do face into a school, and have a glass "wall" overlooking a piazza/plaza/pizza.

If there's no precedent and no ones been brave enough to try it how can you possibly cost it?

In years to come all the football press in Scotland will be sitting outside in the rain wondering what all the fuss was about.

greenginger
10-06-2019, 06:44 PM
I would be interested to see what the original budget was for the stand compared what it will cost once it's finished.

The building warrant application for football changing facilities , police and media facilities was made back in January with an estimated budget of £ 620,000.

The building warrant has not been issued yet, but I'm sure the paper work will catch up with the superspeed construction work at the Budge folly sometime.

Since452
10-06-2019, 06:46 PM
Have they completed the worlds first glass curtain wall yet? The plans looked impressive

Aldo
10-06-2019, 07:03 PM

IIRC the cost for the completed single tiered stand was in the region of £12 million.

In 2018 the cost had risen to £18 million and its well over £20 million now with the end not even in sight!

What we do need to remember it’s what big teams do to achieve the ultimate and most modern facilities!

PS Spurs built a 63,000 all seater stadium in the time it has taken that mob to get to this stage of development!

Bostonhibby
10-06-2019, 07:08 PM
IIRC the cost for the completed single tiered stand was in the region of £12 million.

In 2018 the cost had risen to £18 million and its well over £20 million now with the end not even in sight!

What we do need to remember it’s what big teams do to achieve the ultimate and most modern facilities!

PS Spurs built a 63,000 all seater stadium in the time it has taken that mob to get to this stage of development!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd Spurs haven't even got a sighting of a medium sized folly in return for their investment never mind a partial view of a castle for very tall people standing on the roof.

Aldo
10-06-2019, 07:09 PM
And Spurs haven't even got a sighting of a medium sized folly in return for their investment never mind a partial view of a castle for very tall people standing on the roof.

But do they have ‘Chips’ BH?

Bostonhibby
10-06-2019, 07:18 PM
But do they have ‘Chips’ BH?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot sure, I think hearts had discovered the potato and Mrs Doctor Budge had made her announcement about the development of the "chip" before Spurs had even laid a brick at the new White Hart Lane.

Aldo
10-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Not sure, I think hearts had discovered the potato and Mrs Doctor Budge had made her announcement about the development of the "chip" before Spurs had even laid a brick at the new White Hart Lane.

Wonder what new smokescreen she can think of as an excuse for the stand not being completed?? Escalator wired up??

I find it all pretty amusing tbh!

Bostonhibby
10-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Wonder what new smokescreen she can think of as an excuse for the stand not being completed?? Escalator wired up??

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBlame the council[emoji16]

jacomo
10-06-2019, 07:24 PM
This thread needs closing.

Unfortunately the stupid new stand still ain’t ready! When are you going to put us out of our misery and declare the shambles finished, Jambos??

Aldo
10-06-2019, 07:24 PM
Blame the council[emoji16]

Think they’ve tried or done that one?

Aldo
10-06-2019, 07:25 PM
This thread needs closing.

Unfortunately the stupid new stand still ain’t ready! When are you going to put us out of our misery and declare the shambles finished, Jambos??

Sure budgie mentioned 2020 as ‘possible’ completion time!

baker1959
10-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Have the seats arrived yet?

Bostonhibby
10-06-2019, 07:33 PM
Have the seats arrived yet?Yep, all 19250 of them, problem is none of the numbers run sequentially and they've used a bingo number generator to allocate them.

BILLYHIBS
10-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Are they in their Changing Rooms yet or are they still in the Marley Huts across the pitch at the back of the PBS?
(Serious question) 😁

fat freddy
10-06-2019, 07:51 PM
Did I imagine an underground hospitality bunker beneath a removable terracing on hydraulic levers from earlier in this thread? Was that real?(serious question)

Sammy7nil
10-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Are they in their Changing Rooms yet or are they still in the Marley Huts across the pitch at the back of the PBS?
(Serious question) 😁

Changing rooms now ready see the post a few above

BILLYHIBS
10-06-2019, 08:02 PM

👍🏾

Hibby70
10-06-2019, 08:07 PM

Nope not quite. Change of plan. Directors box now going in there. Press box in the existing dugouts, dugouts are now in the restaurant and the players will get changed in the police box.

The John Robertson suite will now come up from under the centre circle like Ivan Dragon in Rocky IV whilst Ann Budge sings "Living in a Box”.

Sweet Left Peg
10-06-2019, 08:19 PM
Nope not quite. Change of plan. Directors box now going in there. Press box in the existing dugouts, dugouts are now in the restaurant and the players will get changed in the police box.

The John Robertson suite will now come up from under the centre circle like Ivan Dragon in Rocky IV whilst Ann Budge sings "Living in a Box”.

I think that for the amount they've spent so far, they could have made that happen

PatHead
10-06-2019, 08:28 PM

Obviously Brexit. To paraphrase No stand is better than a bad stand.

Think they will knock it down and start again.

Aldo
10-06-2019, 08:29 PM
Obviously Brexit. To paraphrase No stand is better than a bad stand.

Think they will not it down and start again.

It’s that bad they should!

Kato
10-06-2019, 11:27 PM

Another world class move from t' famous. Mobile Director and Press boxes.

A "marvel" od which we are all jealous.

tamig
10-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Did I imagine an underground hospitality bunker beneath a removable terracing on hydraulic levers from earlier in this thread? Was that real?(serious question)

Its real. I believe its called the Gorgie Suite. The seating deck is raised while the punters enjoy their pre-match entertainment with that all important and elusive pitch view.

NAE NOOKIE
11-06-2019, 12:15 AM

That is a massive sum of money for any Scottish club outside of Celtic … even if they are including the cost of the new pitch.

From a neutral point of view ( I'm not, but lets pretend :greengrin ) you cant help thinking that in 10 years time whoever is running Hearts will look back on this project as a massively missed opportunity.

It seems to me that they have spent a large part of the budget for this stand catering to vanity rather than practicality. The piazza could have been an area of tarmac at I'm sure a fraction of the cost. Did they really need escalators? Did they really need that glass frontage? And did the stand really need to be single tier apart from to cater to a claim to atmosphere which even Hearts fans when they are being truthful admit is missing at most of their games.

For the money they have spent I'm willing to bet they could have built a cracking two tier stand with corporate facilities in the middle facing the pitch and with a capacity in excess of 8,000. Even if it meant waiting a few years to extend the Gorgie and Roseburn stands ( giving even more capacity ) to match up they could have built the new stand 3 or 4 metres back from the touchline giving them scope to widen their tiny pitch.

Instead of that they have built an unremarkable stand which paints them into a corner vis a vis pitch extension or increasing the stadiums capacity in a city whose population is only going to grow in the next 20 years … I'm willing to bet that if ( when ) Hearts are forced to face up to these issues the cost to rectify their short sightedness will be eye watering. In fact so much so that leaving Gorgie may well be their only option in the long term.

Nice one Jambos :aok: :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
11-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Its real. I believe its called the Gorgie Suite. The seating deck is raised while the punters enjoy their pre-match entertainment with that all important and elusive pitch view.

What I want to know is if they still have the stairway to nowhere. That was my favourite pic from the building work.

Okay, that and maybe the conference room with the big massive pillars in the middle so you couldn’t see the video screen, or indeed half the other attendees.

Mibbes Aye
11-06-2019, 12:29 AM
That is a massive sum of money for any Scottish club outside of Celtic … even if they are including the cost of the new pitch.

From a neutral point of view ( I'm not, but lets pretend :greengrin ) you cant help thinking that in 10 years time whoever is running Hearts will look back on this project as a massively missed opportunity.

It seems to me that they have spent a large part of the budget for this stand catering to vanity rather than practicality. The piazza could have been an area of tarmac at I'm sure a fraction of the cost. Did they really need escalators? Did they really need that glass frontage? And did the stand really need to be single tier apart from to cater to a claim to atmosphere which even Hearts fans when they are being truthful admit is missing at most of their games.

For the money they have spent I'm willing to bet they could have built a cracking two tier stand with corporate facilities in the middle facing the pitch and with a capacity in excess of 8,000. Even if it meant waiting a few years to extend the Gorgie and Roseburn stands ( giving even more capacity ) to match up they could have built the new stand 3 or 4 metres back from the touchline giving them scope to widen their tiny pitch.

Instead of that they have built an unremarkable stand which paints them into a corner vis a vis pitch extension or increasing the stadiums capacity in a city whose population is only going to grow in the next 20 years … I'm willing to bet that if ( when ) Hearts are forced to face up to these issues the cost to rectify their short sightedness will be eye watering. In fact so much so that leaving Gorgie may well be their only option in the long term.

Can you imagine how many trips to the glass recycling bin the players will have to make?

That curtain will keep it filled for months.

cocteautwin
11-06-2019, 01:10 AM

That would have messed up Levein's whole dry towel and long throw approach to the game. Was put down when first mentioned.

cocteautwin
11-06-2019, 01:14 AM

The longer this all stretches out the better as far as the club owners are concerned. Included in that spend is £5m siphoned off to connected parties. It's OK though, the auditors have signed it off as an arm's length transaction. LOL.

GreenLake
11-06-2019, 04:10 AM
Hearts understatements are like hen's teeth

Since452
11-06-2019, 05:30 AM

The solo clapper loves the plaza

HibbySpurs
11-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Utterly shambolic and it all stems from them trying to save a few hundred grand by not doing it as a D&B and appointing a main contractor who would have taken on the risk (or maybe having looked at the development no MC would have touched it!).

Keith_M
11-06-2019, 07:53 AM
Wow, they actually have a Banderson article in the Evening News with the earth shattering announcement that Hearts are actually opening their new Changing Rooms.

Get the Champagne oot!!!!

:not worth :cheers:

:clapper: :cup:

:dancer: :monkey1:
:banana: :nanasplit:

jacomo
11-06-2019, 08:38 AM
Wow, they actually have a Banderson article in the Evening News with the earth shattering announcement that Hearts are actually opening their new Changing Rooms.

Changing rooms with an opening door. It’s that kind of innovative thinking that makes the Hearts truly famous.

PatHead
11-06-2019, 08:59 AM

Who is performing the opening ceremony?

cocteautwin
11-06-2019, 09:33 AM

The only football club in the world to have 4 changing rooms and 2 entrance tunnels. That's another £500k to sort out. GIVE US MOAR MUNNEY!

hibbyfraelibby
11-06-2019, 10:31 AM

Just imaging the script at the next press conference when they sign some unknown talentless player and he spouts the imortal line "it was the world class changing facilities wot convinced me to sign. Never been at a club where I got a double coat hook before"🤭🤭🤭

04Sauzee
11-06-2019, 10:51 AM
We are all just Jealous Hobos.
Here's a cracker from kickback

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but I feel it's my duty. The .net magathread on our new stand is still going strong. Latest is that the stand is so bad that it's going to have to be demolished and rebuilt.

Don't know about anyone else but but I'm jolly disappointed. Particularly as friends and relatives of mine who've seen it close up describe it as breathtaking.

Bostonhibby
11-06-2019, 10:54 AM

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but I feel it's my duty. The .net magathread on our new stand is still going strong. Latest is that the stand is so bad that it's going to have to be demolished and rebuilt.

Don't know about anyone else but but I'm jolly disappointed. Particularly as friends and relatives of mine who've seen it close up describe it as breathtaking.Demolished?

Sincerely hope not, I need it to continue as the carbunkle it is, a source of much amusement as they lurch from one cock up to another, all the time soaking plums like this one for the cash to cover it.

The 90+2
11-06-2019, 10:57 AM
Absolutely guaranteed that every single hearts official would love nothing more to knock the thing down and start again considering the money spent on it.

Tobias Funke
11-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Absolutely guaranteed that every single hearts official would love nothing more to knock the thing down and start again considering the money spent on it.

Yeah, every square Inch Hearts would love to demolish.

The_Horde
11-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Yeah, every square Inch Hearts would love to demolish.

It must be a concern. Not so long ago they couldn't even afford the lecky.

NAE NOOKIE
11-06-2019, 11:13 AM

Don't know about anyone else but but I'm jolly disappointed. Particularly as friends and relatives of mine who've seen it close up describe it as breathtaking.

The length of this thread is only a reflection of the massive amount of comedy material their mega stand has and continues to provide, that's hardly our fault :greengrin

As has been said many times, its taken them longer to build a 7,000 capacity single tier stand than it took Spurs to build a 62,000 seater space age stadium with two pitches. I doubt the entire restructuring of Easter Road took as long and after all that our stadium is still better … and bigger.

In the grand scheme of things what Hertz have ended up with is a vast improvement on what it replaced, so fair play to them, but if they think its 'breathtaking' they seriously need to get out more :faf:

wallpaperman
11-06-2019, 11:18 AM
In the grand scheme of things what Hertz have ended up with is a vast improvement on what it replaced, so fair play to them, but if they think its 'breathtaking' they seriously need to get out more :faf:

The new stand is fine. It's decent, it's ok, it's just fine, nothing more nothing less.

It's £20 million pounds worth of 'just fine'.

Aldo
11-06-2019, 11:29 AM

This has made me afternoon.

It’s a single tiered rusting stand with restricted views, no directors box and poor media facilities that when it rains it puts those in jeopardy of electrocution.

Add to that it’s not even near completion and it started in Jan/Feb 2017.

Now Spurs new Stadium is breathtaking and is a thing to behold and to mention this in the same breath as the single tiered wonder is laughable. Bearing in mind Spurs completed their 63,0000 stadium in the time it has taken them to get this far with their stand!

Further it will cost in excess of £20 million fir this pure and utter masterpiece!

For those looking in I’m just a jealous peg selling hobo and wish my stadium was a completed FIFA Grade 2 stadium with a capacity of more than 20,000.... No wait!

HFC93
11-06-2019, 11:29 AM
How much does a decent vomitorium set you back these days?

Ozyhibby
11-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Brand new stand and it’s still only rated silver by the SFA and UEFA. [emoji3]

Bostonhibby
11-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Brand new stand and it’s still only rated silver by the SFA and UEFA. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGood to see them aspiring to improve though, the megastand probably got them up to silver. They have a clear view of how the better rated clubs operate and how far they need to improve.[emoji6]

lapsedhibee
11-06-2019, 04:55 PM
What might be taking their breath away is being crushed in to seats that were deliberately bought/not bought/bought too small so that they could jam more than 20,000 of them in to The Cauldron that is Tinycastle.

Kato
11-06-2019, 05:01 PM
What might be taking their breath away is being crushed in to seats that were deliberately bought/not bought/bought too small so that they could jam more than 20,000 of them in to The Cauldron that is Tinycastle.

They have seats?

jax67
11-06-2019, 05:39 PM

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but I feel it's my duty. The .net magathread on our new stand is still going strong. Latest is that the stand is so bad that it's going to have to be demolished and rebuilt

More like sharp intake of breath whilst trying to negotiate wet concrete steps, carrying cold trays of vinegar sodden chips.

jacomo
11-06-2019, 08:09 PM

Why is this Jamboid relying on acquaintances to tell him what the stand looks like up close?

Probably due to a restraining order.

Capt Mainwaring
11-06-2019, 08:15 PM
£18 million spend (and still counting) to achieve an SFA Licence category of Silver, compared with the Gold rated Easter Road!

Although coverage of the Ratings across sports and local media today, a trawl though Keekback and you’ll struggle to see any reference to this! Their Big Team agenda hasnae half fallen off the rails in recent seasons!

cabbageandribs1875
11-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Lionel Messi earned £100m in the last 12 months, add another 12 months and he could help pay for a new stand at the Budge Arena

cabbageandribs1875
11-06-2019, 09:08 PM

only because of that non-castle view

11-06-2019, 09:16 PM

The thread started back up again yesterday after a 2 month hiatus, I don't see any posts yesterday or today talking about it needing demolished and rebuilt. Seems to me like more Jambo lies, probably from the guy responsible for working out the capacity.

As for those seeing it close up and saying it is breathtaking. They probably slipped, faceplanted the steps and winded themselves.

O'Rourke3
11-06-2019, 09:34 PM
They have seats?And chips

O'Rourke3
11-06-2019, 09:35 PM
The thread started back up again yesterday after a 2 month hiatus, I don't see any posts yesterday or today talking about it needing demolished and rebuilt. Seems to me like more Jambo lies, probably from the guy responsible for working out the capacity.

As for those seeing it close up and saying it is breathtaking. They probably slipped, faceplanted the steps and winded themselves.Harder to breathe when your tongue is stuck to the glass curtain.

mca
11-06-2019, 09:53 PM
And chips

Never mind this Gold thingy.. That's us back to being the wee team again.. fffs.. petrie :grr:

WE Want Chips !!!

ps.. i also want a plaze plazae plasa pizza.. oh aye and trees... and we need more windows.. or a glass curtain sounds nice....

jacomo
13-06-2019, 05:33 PM
Never mind this Gold thingy.. That's us back to being the wee team again.. fffs.. petrie :grr:

WE Want Chips !!!

ps.. i also want a plaze plazae plasa pizza.. oh aye and trees... and we need more windows.. or a glass curtain sounds nice....

We’d only protest on the plaza and throw chips at our overlords.

We don’t understand how to be subservient, cry tears of pride on Bulgarian balconies or stand alone clapping at an empty stadium.

Hibbys can’t have nice things.

Since452
13-06-2019, 07:00 PM

We don’t understand how to be subservient, cry tears of pride on Bulgarian balconies or stand alone clapping at an empty stadium.

😂

KDY Hibs
13-06-2019, 07:31 PM
😂

Brilliant.

Keith_M
13-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Just showed the photo of the front of this 'breathtaking' new stand to someone with no interest in football and she wanted to know why they'd built it to look like a 1970s office block.

I explained all about the "Glass Curtain" and "Plaza".... but she's not convinced.

NAE NOOKIE
13-06-2019, 09:59 PM

Finally !!! :agree:

We have to face up to the fact that we are not the sort of fans who would tolerate 'homage' strips to a load of chinless wonders or fail to ask why the guy who had just bought the club had been turned down by more than one club who were even skinter than us.

We don't deserve a glass curtain :boo hoo:

H18S NX
13-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Finally !!! :agree:

We have to face up to the fact that we are not the sort of fans who would tolerate 'homage' strips to a load of chinless wonders or fail to ask why the guy who had just bought the club had been turned down by more than one club who were even skinter than us.

We don't deserve a glass curtain :boo hoo: Brilliant.:top marks

JimBHibees
14-06-2019, 12:26 PM
Just showed the photo of the front of this 'breathtaking' new stand to someone with no interest in football and she wanted to know why they'd built it to look like a 1970s office block.

I explained all about the "Glass Curtain" and "Plaza".... but she's not convinced.

Agree with that everytime I see it I am half expecting the theme tune to the Office to start up. :greengrin

tonyrougier123
14-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Agree with that everytime I see it I am half expecting the theme tune to the Office to start up. :greengrin

I knew I had seen it b4 😂

Lochend_hibs
14-06-2019, 03:57 PM
412 pages...time to close the thread perhaps? They've unfortunately built their stand without, as promised by some on here, any debt being built up. If we're being honest, the facilities within the stand are better than ours, hence why their revenue went up. This is becoming like the famous "admin" thread.

Mantis Toboggan
14-06-2019, 03:59 PM
412 pages...time to close the thread perhaps? They've unfortunately built their stand without, as promised by some on here, any debt being built up. If we're being honest, the facilities within the stand are better than ours, hence why their revenue went up. This is becoming like the famous "admin" thread.

They've made a complete arse of it and it's still not finished

Kato
14-06-2019, 04:01 PM

Yeah, drat.

Billy Whizz
14-06-2019, 04:03 PM

They do have a better view of the castle, I’ll admit that

CapitalGreen
14-06-2019, 04:04 PM

You mean the Admin thread from the time they went into Admin?

Interested to know when a Hibs fan such as yourself experienced the facilities within Hearts new stand to make a comparison?

matty_f
14-06-2019, 04:06 PM

They have to pay the money to Budge, so that's still debt.

Keep the thread open, I say - I'm sure you'll agree that it's absolutely magnificent fun ripping into the smelly hearts fuds?

Bostonhibby
14-06-2019, 04:10 PM
412 pages...time to close the thread perhaps? They've unfortunately built their stand without, as promised by some on here, any debt being built up. If we're being honest, the facilities within the stand are better than ours, hence why their revenue went up. This is becoming like the famous "admin" thread.B**g*r. Not one of us sussed it then this happens and ruins it for the rest of us.

If only we'd noticed the quality job that was delivered on time and on budget, we could have told them not to bother with all that expensive rework.

weecounty hibby
14-06-2019, 04:12 PM
As a project it makes the parliament building look like a textbook, well run, delivered on time, fiscal success. As a design it's up there with Cumbernauld town centre. And guess what, still not complete, estimated to be complete sometime in 2020. Sometime mind, no firm date. If it's ok with you I'll keep on using it to take the piss out of any Jambo that I'm unfortunate enough to know

lapsedhibee
14-06-2019, 04:15 PM

I think if you fiddle with your settings you can get a page to show 60 posts rather than just 30, and that would mean the thread would only be 206 pages long. Would that help you at all?

Sioux
14-06-2019, 04:16 PM

What facilities?

04Sauzee
14-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Surely Ann Budge hasn't written of the cost of the build?
What facilities is it that they have that's better than ours?

The 90+2
14-06-2019, 04:22 PM
What facilities is it that they have that's better than ours?

Och leave them to it, they finally have a fit for purpose changing facility.

Bostonhibby
14-06-2019, 04:24 PM
What facilities is it that they have that's better than ours?We don't have a school view lounge with a view of the sky above the castle.

Lochend_hibs
14-06-2019, 05:50 PM
I see I'm getting a lot of stick for suggesting that this thread should be closed. In terms of facilities, they made £1.1 million from non-related football events last season alone when the stand is not fully finished.

I'm not sticking up for them, I love winding them up as much as possible, but let's not kid ourselves their stand is some sort of shambles.

The truth is Tynecastle is widly regarded as the best stadium in terms of atmosphere in Scotland.

Considering they've built the stand without building any debt is quite impressive.

Rather than constantly trying to downplay their achievements or pretend their demise is soon, I'd rather than try and concentrate on my club.

This reminds me of the administration thread, and we all know how that turned out.

Barney McGrew
14-06-2019, 05:54 PM
This reminds me of the administration thread, and we all know how that turned out.

Aye - with lots of jambos masquerading as Hibs fans getting launched :cb

Bostonhibby
14-06-2019, 05:56 PM
Hearts went into administration, the people running hearts chose to do that as an alternative to paying their way out of their debts.

Hearts today are exclusively in debt (plus inflation busting interest) to one Mrs A Budge.

Just saying like.

Keith_M
14-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Considering they've built the stand without building any debt is quite impressive..

So they've completely paid off the eighteen million pound+ it's cost so far?

Aldo
14-06-2019, 06:09 PM

Aye those facilities are just outstanding and the best money can buy!! £20 million and counting for a SINGLE TIERED STAND with restricted views, no directors box and piss poor media facilities that could cause electrocution if it rained.

Not to forget that ESCALATOR and that STAIRWAY TO NOWHERE (well dead end).

O and which team got a Gold rating for their Stadium and facilities........I’ll give you a clue.... it wasn’t the Tiny Gorgie Mob. They could only manage Silver.

I suggest this thread remains open until the mega stand is finished. Would be extremely rude not too!

Bostonhibby
14-06-2019, 06:10 PM
So they've completely paid off the eighteen million pound+ it's cost so far?It's been a cracking contract for whoever built it. Proper governance all the way and no profiteering at all as far as we are led to believe.

Aldo
14-06-2019, 06:12 PM
I see I'm getting a lot of stick for suggesting that this thread should be closed. In terms of facilities, they made £1.1 million from non-related football events last season alone when the stand is not fully finished.

I'm not sticking up for them, I love winding them up as much as possible, but let's not kid ourselves their stand is some sort of shambles.

The truth is Tynecastle is widly regarded as the best stadium in terms of atmosphere in Scotland.

Considering they've built the stand without building any debt is quite impressive.

Rather than constantly trying to downplay their achievements or pretend their demise is soon, I'd rather than try and concentrate on my club.

Edit: re-writing post

Their stand is a total and utter shambles and anyone who cannot see that must be wearing maroon tinted specks. From forgetting to order the seats, rusty metal, no directors box, no media box, restricted views, power failures, safety hazards and the list goes on.

As for debt..... REALLY

Billy Whizz
14-06-2019, 06:19 PM

Their stand is a total and utter shambles and anyone who cannot see that must be wearing maroon tinted specks. From forgetting to order the seats, rusty metal, no directors box, no media box, restricted views, power failures, safety hazards and the list goes on.

As for debt..... REALLY

They have barriers between top and bottom row. They built a walkway, but you’re not allowed to walk on it

Aldo
14-06-2019, 06:21 PM
They have barriers between top and bottom row. They built a walkway, but you’re not allowed to walk on it

Knew I had missed something Billy. Thanks.

Question: does that make it double tiered like ours?

Billy Whizz
14-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Knew I had missed something Billy. Thanks.

Question: does that make it double tiered like ours?

Of course it does

Aldo
14-06-2019, 06:22 PM
Of course it does

In their minds I suppose!

greenlex
14-06-2019, 06:24 PM

just plucked £18M and rising out their arsecracks. Best atmosphere? Don’t make me laugh. It’s a library most weeks.

Bostonhibby
14-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Of course it doesSo if it's double tiered can they see the castle if they stand on it? Another premium ticket surcharge opportunity surely...

Billy Whizz
14-06-2019, 06:28 PM
So if it's double tiered can they see the castle if they stand on it? Another premium ticket surcharge opportunity surely...

They used to be able to see the Castle from the Wheatfield stand, but since they built the Mega stand, now all they can see is water dripping from the Stand

Deansy
14-06-2019, 06:32 PM
I'd imagine this thread will close once their stand is officially complete ?

CapitalGreen
14-06-2019, 06:46 PM

Good in-depth knowledge of Hearts income for someone telling others to focus on our own club. You correctly note that it’s still not finished yet, seems to be taking a long time to finish this stand, is it correct they are moving the directors box because the baldy messed up in the design process?

Hearts fan I have spoken to agree there has been certain aspects of stand which have been a shambles. I think even the most die-hard jambo would admit that forgetting to order seats could be described as a shambles.

It was certainly jumping in the Roseburn end the last time we visited don’t you think?

The amount of money they owe (debt) to Budge has increased so the below is incorrect and therefore not particularly impressive.

It’s possible to do both quite easily.

Yes I know how that turned out, Hearts entered adminisistration, stiffing the tax man and many small businesses and charities of upwards of £20m. It’s quite rightly a black mark on the history of sport in Edinburgh.

PatHead
14-06-2019, 06:46 PM

As for debt..... REALLY

You missed out late.

Aldo
14-06-2019, 06:49 PM
You missed out late.

Cmon I’ve already rewritten it once.

But good point!

PS late is an understatement

PatHead
14-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Cmon I’ve already rewritten it once.

But good point!

PS late is an

Come on it is only 938 days since they started work and it was due to be completed in September 2017.

We are just jealous hobos

Aldo
14-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Come on it is only 938 days since they started work and it was due to be completed in September 2017.

We are just jealous hobos

You forgot peg selling btw

Keith_M
14-06-2019, 07:05 PM

So they've completely paid off the eighteen million pound+ it's cost so far?

Yes? No? Don't know?

:dunno:

hibees 7062
14-06-2019, 07:18 PM
They do have a better view of the castle, I’ll admit that

Which one though ? :greengrin

Keith_M
14-06-2019, 07:24 PM
Which one though ? :greengrin

TyneCASTLE High School.

The devil is in the detail.

:wink:

Lochend_hibs
14-06-2019, 07:41 PM
This is why we should close the thread, some of the stuff written is utter rubbish.

I really don't want to go on about them, I have already made my feelings clear on the matter.

They are NOT in debt (other than the small amount they're due Ann Budge). Let's not get into all this rubbish with they "owe £18,000,000". It's just not true. Their last financial results showed that they were in a really good position going forward, in-fact, probably the best it has been in a lifetime. We therefore need to try and compete with them. We can't do this by looking for made up faults and obsessing about them.

They earned more than us using their non-existent facilities in their new stand than we did at Easter Road last season. This worrying for me. It's not me trying to belittle our club, it's simply a fact.

Their FOH is going strong, yet our HSL (for which I am a member), has hardly hit the ground running. This is despite it being almost a copy of their FOH.

They had a poor season (though only finished 2 points behind us), notwithstanding they also had a semi final and a final, yet some on here would rather harp on about their stand rather than concentrating on our club. I hear people talk about how we did well last season. To me that sums up the mentality of some of our fans.

We spent 3 seasons in the championship, when we took our eye off the ball and frankly obsessed with them going into administration. Let's not forget the famous "relegation party".

Before anyone accuses me of being a Yam, I'm not. I just wish we put as much effort into our club as we do looking for pretend faults with theirs.

Kojock
14-06-2019, 07:45 PM
This is why we should close the thread, some of the stuff written is utter rubbish.

I really don't want to go on about them, I have already made my feelings clear on the matter.

They are NOT in debt (other than the small amount they're due Ann Budge). Let's not get into all this rubbish with they "owe £18,000,000". It's just not true. Their last financial results showed that they were in a really good position going forward, in-fact, probably the best it has been in a lifetime. We therefore need to try and compete with them. We can't do this by looking for made up faults and obsessing about them.

They earned more than us using their non-existent facilities in their new stand than we did at Easter Road last season. This worrying for me. It's not me trying to belittle our club, it's simply a fact.

Their FOH is going strong, yet our HSL (for which I am a member), has hardly hit the ground running. This is despite it being almost a copy of their FOH.

They had a poor season (though only finished 2 points behind us), notwithstanding they also had a semi final and a final, yet some on here would rather harp on about their stand rather than concentrating on our club. I hear people talk about how we did well last season. To me that sums up the mentality of some of our fans.

We spent 3 seasons in the championship, when we took our eye off the ball and frankly obsessed with them going into administration. Let's not forget the famous "relegation party".

Before anyone accuses me of being a Yam, I'm not. I just wish we put as much effort into our club as we do looking for pretend faults with theirs.
I just wish you put as much effort into our club as you do defending them.

matty_f
14-06-2019, 07:46 PM

We had a poor season and finished two points above them. :aok:

Pedantic_Hibee
14-06-2019, 07:51 PM

Keep this up and I’ll be forced to go all 2008 on you, son.

lapsedhibee
14-06-2019, 07:51 PM
I'll only be completely convinced if you've had a season ticket at ER for 40 years.

Bostonhibby
14-06-2019, 07:57 PM
allisbarry sounding with the poppy thieves at the moment then, another declaration of self sufficiency can't be far away.

Iggy Pope
14-06-2019, 07:58 PM

Nae pink in Lochend. Facto ****ybaws.

04Sauzee
14-06-2019, 07:59 PM

Which people are you hearing talk about us having a good season?

cabbageandribs1875
14-06-2019, 08:00 PM
I see I'm getting a lot of stick for suggesting that this thread should be closed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::brickwall:tsk tsk:

HoboHarry
14-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Nae pink in Lochend. Facto ****ybaws.
Lochend's problem may be that he's never been in the pink...... :greengrin

14-06-2019, 08:02 PM
I don't want this thread to be closed but if I did, I would just stop reading it.

Iggy Pope
14-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Lochend's problem may be that he's never been in the pink...... :greengrin

More of a Bournville man you think?

Kato
14-06-2019, 08:19 PM
Let's not get into all this rubbish with they "owe £18,000,000".

Who is saying this, apart from you?

Kato
14-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Which people are you hearing talk about us having a good season?

Guy lis listing all the jumbo twitter tropes aimed at Hibs, wind bags the lot of them. Make something up then "harp on" about it.

HoboHarry
14-06-2019, 08:24 PM
More of a Bournville man you think?
Well in fairness, finding Bournville desirable is rather more forgivable than being a Hearts fan...... :greengrin

hibbyfraelibby
14-06-2019, 08:28 PM

Aye right. As per usual they owe the mo ey to themselves (in the form of granny annie). Its not finished, the facilities are astonishingly bland and the library book shelves cannot be fitted because there are too many pillars in the too narrow space. As for their seats they make thoae on a RyanAir 737 feel as wide as park benches.

Aldo
14-06-2019, 08:41 PM

Pretty much every one of your posts has a dig at Hibs and positive about the yams and I think you protesteth way too much.

I have been a Hibs fan a very long time but the way you write shows way too much love for the yams

Here’s Lucy!
14-06-2019, 08:59 PM
this is why we should close the thread, some of the stuff written is utter rubbish.

I really don't want to go on about them, i have already made my feelings clear on the matter.

They are not in debt (other than the small amount they're due ann budge). Let's not get into all this rubbish with they "owe £18,000,000". It's just not true. Their last financial results showed that they were in a really good position going forward, in-fact, probably the best it has been in a lifetime. We therefore need to try and compete with them. We can't do this by looking for made up faults and obsessing about them.

They earned more than us using their non-existent facilities in their new stand than we did at easter road last season. This worrying for me. It's not me trying to belittle our club, it's simply a fact.

Their foh is going strong, yet our hsl (for which i am a member), has hardly hit the ground running. This is despite it being almost a copy of their foh.

Before anyone accuses me of being a yam, i'm not. I just wish we put as much effort into our club as we do looking for pretend faults with theirs.

ltyf

weecounty hibby
14-06-2019, 09:00 PM

Pretty much all of that is rubbish and exactly what I'd expect to hear from a Jambo when challenged on their super duper mega fantastic bestest stand in the whole wide universe.
They are in debt, just to someone different
They may or may not have made more than us from their facilities, but if they did it was likely to be a one off due to the novelty factor
"They had a poor season" **** off! They had won the league in September, they were going to win the league cup, but then it was worthless again, they then had a glorious defeat in the Scottish cup. So in effect they actually won the treble. But we finished higher in the league than them and had won the same cups
We spent three seasons in the championship whereas they had prepared for it for most of the previous season, call it cheating perhaps after conning everyone. Oh and by the way we won the Scottish cup while they were in the premier league. I guess that you would like to ignore that.
In short, over the timescales you mention,the most successful club, with the highest rating, highest average attendance, higher number of season tickets is actually Hibs. And no charities or small businesses were hurt in the process. You are right we need to focus on Hibs and as the above statistics show I believe that we probably have been.

Here’s Lucy!
14-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Pretty much all of that is rubbish and exactly what I'd expect to hear from a Jambo when challenged on their super duper mega fantastic bestest stand in the whole wide universe.
They may or may not have made more than us from their facilities, but if they did it was likely to be a one off due to the novelty factor
"They had a poor season" **** off! They had won the league in September, they were going to win the league cup, but then it was worthless again, they then had a glorious defeat in the Scottish cup. So in effect they actually won the treble. But we finished higher in the league than them and had won the same cups
We spent three seasons in the championship whereas they had prepared for it for most of the previous season, call it cheating perhaps after conning everyone. Oh and by the way we won the Scottish cup while they were in the premier league. I guess that you would like to ignore that.
In short, over the timescales you mention,the most successful club, with the highest rating, highest average attendance, higher number of season tickets is actually Hibs. And no charities or small businesses were hurt in the process. You are right we need to focus on Hibs and as the above statistics show I believe that we probably have been.

Good post.

Boys got 4 posts, hope he doesn’t get to five.

GGTTH

greenginger
14-06-2019, 09:33 PM

Where are you getting this " only a little bit in debt, and to Mrs Budge " from.

There last accounts showed they were due trade creditors nearly £ 3.5 million ( Hibs trade creditor figure was £ 284,000 )

They had also taken a £ 1.7 million facility with a bank.

Criswell
14-06-2019, 10:49 PM
Claiming to be Hibs supporter is quite frankly laughable. Calls himself "Lochend"; could he have not come up with something more imaginative than that. I mean, we do have fans who live outwith Lochend believe it or not. Entered this thread having previously posted 4 times...Hmmmm. Has about much credibility as a Russian Salisbury tourist. Pathetic.

The 90+2
14-06-2019, 11:06 PM

Mate, we lost our 3 best players had a manager who didn’t want to be here, a squad of pissed off players and still finished ahead of your mob.

Our stadium also played host to more supporters last season than the ones visiting the pink **** tip and piemans buy on the cheap stadium of amazing atmosphere. It was that amazing they’ve had to move the directors “box” away from the public giving the owner **** about how guff the team is.

It wasn’t quite 18 points like the previous season but still ahead of them.

As for finance, all topped up with benefactors otherwise running at a loss and a massive debt is owed to Budge.

The stand fits in with your under 20k **** tip silver starred midden that will never be compatible enough to host full internationals and always be second best to the home of Hibernian when it comes to domestic Seni finals or Internationals away from Glasgow.

BILLYHIBS
14-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Mate, we lost our 3 best players had a manager who didn’t want to be here, a squad of pissed off players and still finished ahead of your mob.
👍🏾😁⚽️🏆🇳🇬

The 90+2
14-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Where are you getting this " only a little bit in debt, and to Mrs Budge " from.

There last accounts showed they were due trade creditors nearly £ 3.5 million ( Hibs trade creditor figure was £ 284,000 )

Owe it to themselves.

FilipinoHibs
14-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Who is saying this, apart from you?

I think there current situation is not sustainable. That is depending on hand outs from FOH and large anonymous donations to fund stand and transfers. We dont know who the anonymous donator but it is likely to be Budge to try and rescue her original loan to Hearts by making them more of a going concern. When Budge goes then her proping up will go too. They will be left to stand on their own feet and the mysterious downstairs will disappear to. Their income will be similar to ours and I think we manage our budget better than theirs.

The Spaceman
14-06-2019, 11:19 PM
ltyf

:agree: cheerio Yam :na na:

HoboHarry
14-06-2019, 11:23 PM

Our stadium also played host to more supporters last season than the ones visiting the pink **** tip and piemans buy on the cheap stadium of amazing atmosphere. It was that amazing they’ve had to move the directors “box” away from the public giving the owner **** about how guff the team is.

It wasn’t quite 18 points like the previous season but still ahead of them.

As for finance, all topped up with benefactors otherwise running at a loss and a massive debt is owed to Budge.

The stand fits in with your under 20k **** tip silver starred midden that will never be compatible enough to host full internationals and always be second best to the home of Hibernian when it comes to domestic Seni finals or Internationals away from Glasgow.
Very good, made me laugh out loud...... :top marks:aok:

The 90+2
14-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Very good, made me laugh out loud...... :top marks:aok:

It’s all true too mate.

Mantis Toboggan
14-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Its actually quite touching that this yam fud seems to almost believe what he is writing. But then you remember how pathetic and deluded it actually is. So empty him now please.

Criswell
15-06-2019, 12:01 AM
[QUOTE=Lochend_hibs;5812663]This is why we should close the thread, some of the stuff written is utter rubbish.

How does that work exactly? Must be a smoke and mirrors job. Eat you heart out Derren Brown. MAGIC!!

Deansy
15-06-2019, 12:04 AM

We had to endure 30+ years of them bumping their gums at being a 'Big team' by not paying their bills (cheating !) - even though it's now it's a level playing-field and we're back to being above them on every level, the bad-feelling caused by their actions isn't going to go away anytime soon !

cocteautwin
15-06-2019, 01:59 AM
Where has anyone ever said they owe £18m? What is true is that Budge has loaned them £4m (still to be repaid) and others, mostly anonymous, have pumped in £18m and they’ve spent all this money to achieve one less trophy than Hibs in the same time.

I’m looking forward to chuckling at their next set of accounts where we discover exactly how much more Budge’s connected party has sucked out of the project, on top of his £5m up to 30 June 2018 and how much extra their anonymous donor(s) have splashed on top of their £10m.

Keep the thread open!

cocteautwin
15-06-2019, 02:02 AM

The £1.7m is a loan from Budge although she did try to dress it up as some sort of bank loan by previously stating they had managed to secure that extra funding, as if it was from someone other then herself. No financial institution with a decent risk management department would touch HMFC with a barge pole. The Company is still running at massive losses if you take out the extraneous funding.

NAE NOOKIE
15-06-2019, 02:21 AM

Your assertion here seems to be based on the fact that FOH has significantly more members than HSL and that makes HSL a failure in comparison. Yes there are similarities between the two, but the circumstances enabling them to attract members were and are entirely different and well you know it.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not the case that FOH achieved 8000 members within the first year if its inception? According to its website it currently has ( and I quote ) "close to 8000 members" Since its early days when it was a vehicle asking Hearts fans to do nothing less than save their club, prompting them to join in their thousands, growth in FOH has been practically non existent ……… That lack of growth in the last few years proves beyond doubt that the assertion by Hibs fans that comparisons between FOH and HSL vis a vis members gained are spurious at best in view of the entirely different circumstances driving folk to join FOH and HSL is correct.

Nobody said Hibs had had a good season … folk were pleased that a season which had looked like becoming a bottom 6 disaster was saved by a very good run of form under a new manager, a run of form that in the weeks before Lennon left had looked about as likely as Hibs qualifying for the group stages of the Champions league and a run of form which enabled us to claw back a 12 point deficit on our bitter rivals and finish above them in the league ….. that's what Hibs fans meant when they said we 'did well' and as a Hibby you should know that … shouldn't you?

Hibs spending 3 years in the championship had about as much to do with an obsession with Hearts as our failure to sign Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo did …. We got relegated because we signed too many duds and compounded the felony by appointing a disaster of a manager.

Hearts have provided us with a laugh a minute with this new stand and we would be poor derby rivals indeed if we didn't take full advantage … so you can put a cuddly wee arm around them if you want …. take the piss and continue to take it, that's what I say :thumbsup:

cocteautwin
15-06-2019, 04:32 AM
I think their current situation is not sustainable. That is depending on hand outs from FOH and large anonymous donations.

You are totally correct with that statement SingHibs.

Out of curiosity, if one strips out the extraneous amounts injected as income in the last 4 years we can take a crude look at the financial health of HMFC as a stand alone business:

2018: Profit: £ 1.8m, Injected Funds: -£4.2m, Adjusted LOSS: -£2.4m
2017: Profit: £ 2.3m, Injected Funds: -£4.0m, Adjusted LOSS: -£1.7m
2016: Profit: £ 0.6m, Injected Funds: -£1.5m, Adjusted LOSS: -£0.9m
2015: Profit: £-0.9m, Injected Funds: -£1.5m, Adjusted LOSS: -£2.4m

Total adjusted losses = £7.4m.

When you further take in to account the loans injected, the conclusion is that HMFC survival is totally dependent on funds injected from outside sources.

Deansy
15-06-2019, 06:34 AM
You are totally correct with that statement SingHibs.

Out of curiosity, if one strips out the extraneous amounts injected as income in the last 4 years we can take a crude look at the financial health of HMFC as a stand alone business:

2018: Profit: £ 1.8m, Injected Funds: -£4.2m, Adjusted LOSS: -£2.4m
2017: Profit: £ 2.3m, Injected Funds: -£4.0m, Adjusted LOSS: -£1.7m
2016: Profit: £ 0.6m, Injected Funds: -£1.5m, Adjusted LOSS: -£0.9m
2015: Profit: £-0.9m, Injected Funds: -£1.5m, Adjusted LOSS: -£2.4m

Total adjusted losses = £7.4m.

When you further take in to account the loans injected, the conclusion is that HMFC survival is totally dependent on funds injected from outside sources.

And they still deny they're the East Coast version of the Hun !

Since452
15-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Hearts chose not to pay their debts that allowed them an unfair sporting advantage and took the cowards way out by going into administration. Never let the tramps forget.

Now behind Hibs both on and off the park...as they should be.

Caversham Green
15-06-2019, 08:18 AM

And yet all of your posts are about how well Hearts are doing - every other poster on this thread (apart from that Morgan weirdo from a while back) posts more about Hibs than Hearts.

BTW, even the yams think you're a yam.

brog
15-06-2019, 08:53 AM

Great post. I also suspect many non football events may be courtesy of our council. The council who were stiffed by Yams for tens of thousands of £££.

Gloucester Hibs
15-06-2019, 09:14 AM
And yet all of your posts are about how well Hearts are doing - every other poster on this thread (apart from that Morgan weirdo from a while back) posts more about Hibs than Hearts.

Correct. TBF Undercover yams ain’t what they used to be. At least make a few posts speculating on new signings or something, to give the pretence of being a hibby, rather than jumping straight in and defending your beloved poppy thieves. Lazy.

NAE NOOKIE
15-06-2019, 11:24 AM

:agree:

Probably all on Prickback having a jolly big laugh about the Yam winding up the Hibbies, failing to notice how his ramblings have given everybody the chance to once again point the Yams in the direction of the reality of a club who without non football related income would be making a year on year loss … what happens when the 'mystery benefactors' run out of cash? :greengrin

brog
15-06-2019, 12:08 PM
:agree:

Probably all on Prickback having a jolly big laugh about the Yam winding up the Hibbies, failing to notice how his ramblings have given everybody the chance to once again point the Yams in the direction of the reality of a club who without non football related income would be making a year on year loss … what happens when the 'mystery benefactors' run out of cash? :greengrin

Exactly this. The troll has breathed new life into this thread!

Albanian Hibs
15-06-2019, 12:30 PM

You are a jambo.

Lochend_hibs
15-06-2019, 12:34 PM
I wasn't expecting that kind of response really. To me, it is evident that there is a lot in our support who are deluded and obsessed with them.

As I've already mentioned, I am simply pointing out that their stand is generating a lot of money for them (which will only continue to grow, unfortunately). It is certainly not the wreck some on here would have you believe.

To have this many pages dedicated to them, in the vain hope something goes wrong, is quite frankly embarrassing and I do wonder at times whether some of our fans do have an inferiority complex, which is why some obsess about them so much.

Any person outside of our club can see they're making huge progress and I for one, am concerned that we will be left behind if we're not careful. Again, I suggest that's one of the reasons we spent so long in the championship.

Maybe if we put as much energy into promoting HSL, rather than this kind of thread, we could begin to get half of the funds the Yams do through their FOH.

I feel somewhat like I am sticking up for them, which isn't my intention as such, but the amount of rubbish written on here is not living in reality. The same posters who talk about how they are in some sort of financial trouble (despite having the best financial results in their living memory), are most likely the same posters who charged a tenner for "inside information" when they were in admin. Look how that turned out. We were the ones who were humiliated. I just don't want the same happening again.

I've exhausted enough energy on this and I again apologise if I come across as though I'm sticking up for them, but I know many of our fans feel the same. I would love for HSL to raise enough money to allow us to improve Easter Road (which it's badly in need of), so we can continue to try and compete with them.

Winston Ingram
15-06-2019, 12:37 PM
I wasn't expecting that kind of response really. To me, it is evident that there is a lot in our support who are deluded and obsessed with them.

As I've already mentioned, I am simply pointing out that their stand is generating a lot of money for them (which will only continue to grow,unfortunately). It is certainly not the wreck some on here would have you believe.

To have this many pages dedicated to them, in the vain hope something goes wrong, is quite frankly embarrassing and I do wonder at times whether some of our fans do have an inferiority complex, which is why some obsess about them so much.

Any person outside of our club can see they're making huge progress and I for one, am concerned that we will be left behind if we're not careful. Again, I suggest that's one of the reasons we spent so long in the championship.

Maybe if we put as much energy into promoting HSL, rather than this kind of thread, we could begin to get half of the funds the Yams do through their FOH.

I feel somewhat like I am sticking up for them, which isn't my intention as such, but the amount of rubbish written on here is not living in reality. The same posters who talk about how they are in some sort of financial trouble (despite having the best financial results in their living memory), are most likely the same posters who charged a tenner for "inside information" when they were in admin. Look how that turned out. We were the ones who were humiliated. I just don't want the same happening again.

I've exhausted enough energy on this and I again apologise if I come across as though I'm sticking up for them, but I know many of our fans feel the same. I would love for HSL to raise enough money to allow us to improve Easter Road (which it's badly in need of), so we can continue to try and compete with them.

😂😂

Probably the most most transparent Yam post ever. Lochend_Hibs 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

LTYF

Ozymandias
15-06-2019, 12:40 PM

As I've already mentioned, I am simply pointing out that their stand is generating a lot of money for them (which will only continue to grow, unfortunately). It is certainly not the wreck some on here would have you believe.

Gonnae just wheesht? You're getting embarrassing now

matty_f
15-06-2019, 12:47 PM

Who has been the more successful of the two clubs since Hearts narrowly avoided complete annihilation when they went into administration?

Winston Ingram
15-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Who has been the more successful of the two clubs since Hearts narrowly avoided complete annihilation when they went into administration?

Do not feed the troll Matty.

Hibrandenburg
15-06-2019, 01:01 PM

I've got 4 German friends who are planning a pilgrimage to what has recently been described as a "new wonder of the football world" in a German fanzine.

Aldo
15-06-2019, 01:07 PM

Btw just love the last paragraph about ER in badly need of improvement. [emoji23][emoji23]

Question for you.... What in your mind needs improving???? Corners filled in? Helipad?

Cmon give us a laugh!

04Sauzee
15-06-2019, 01:07 PM

Which stand and section do you sit in again? Can't think of any section that could be worse than that newly half built d super stand

Jack Hackett
15-06-2019, 01:09 PM

415 now. Sterling work! Thread now in remission :greengrin

Roxyhibee
15-06-2019, 01:17 PM

Hahaha, you’re not very good at this are you.? A handful of pathetic posts in and you’re rumbled already. Better report back to Tynie HQ for another mission attempt.

AltheHibby
15-06-2019, 01:28 PM
I happen to think that Lochend is right and a great Hibby.

I also think Craig Levein is a better shout for big games than any defender the Hibbies, I mean, we have ever had; Trump is a wonderful diplomat;McGinn has been rubbish at Villa, and that we are the people. I mean, Hibs, we are Hibs.

Phew, nearly got it wrong there. I don't think the spoon burners will notice.

😜

Lochend_hibs
15-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Hahaha, you’re not very good at this are you.? A handful of pathetic posts in and you’re rumbled already. Better report back to Tynie HQ for another mission attempt.

So because people don't agree with my opinion, I'm a hearts fan? Stupid logic really.

I'm a season ticket holder in the famous five stand by the way, I take it that everyone with a different perspective is a Yam to a lot on here?

A lot of people agree with me btw.

It's disappointing that we can't have a serious discussion on here about how we can ensure we can still compete with them. It seems we much rather bury our heads in the sand.

Just Alf
15-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Things is, you keep dropping yourself in it...

Your last comment about HSL shows you've not even done a wee bit 'reading up' first to get the right info so you can sound knowledgeable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
15-06-2019, 01:40 PM
I've got 4 German friends who are planning a pilgrimage to what has recently been described as a "new wonder of the football world" in a German fanzine.They're coming all this way to look at an Aldi clone shop front?

CapitalGreen
15-06-2019, 01:41 PM
So because people don't agree with my opinion, I'm a hearts fan? Stupid logic really.

I'm a season ticket holder in the famous five stand by the way, I take it that everyone with a different perspective is a Yam to a lot on here?

It's disappointing that we can't have a serious discussion on here about how we can ensure we can still compete with them. It seems we much rather bury our heads in the sand.

Your initial posts were asking for the thread to be closed and that we spent to much time focusing on Hearts. Now you want to have a serious discussion about it?

You sound as confused as the person responsible for ordering the seats at Tynecastle.

AltheHibby
15-06-2019, 01:48 PM
You sound as confused as the person responsible for ordering the seats at Tynecastle.

😂

Caversham Green
15-06-2019, 01:49 PM

We can and do have those discussion frequently but it's noticeable that you've never contributed. It doesn't mean that we can't also laugh at the absolute mess they've made of building a stand, along with their ridiculous manager and weirdo fans.

I notice it's two years to the day since this thread started and the farce had already been underway for 7 months prior to that. Meanwhile Spurs have built a whole stadium with nine times the capacity and two full-size pitches within that time. And that really is breathtaking.

Bostonhibby
15-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Your initial posts were asking for the thread to be closed and that we spent to much time focusing on Hearts. Now you want to have a serious discussion about it?

You sound as confused as the person responsible for ordering the seats at Tynecastle.Be gentle, remember these are the "simple fans" that bought into the Romanov illusion and gave him cash for, ahem, shares[emoji207]

CapitalGreen
15-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Be gentle, remember these are the "simple fans" that bought into the Romanov illusion and gave him cash for, ahem, shares[emoji207]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BM_o0c_CMAAMtTl.jpg

😂😂😂

Bostonhibby
15-06-2019, 02:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BM_o0c_CMAAMtTl.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]At least the man from Lithuania saved them.

Kato
15-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Be gentle, remember these are the "simple fans" that bought into the Romanov illusion and gave him cash for, ahem, shares[emoji207]

Totally, man.

He could have shoved a sign up saying "MONEY LAUNDERED HERE" and they wouldn't have noticed.

cocteautwin
15-06-2019, 02:30 PM
The same posters who talk about how they are in some sort of financial trouble

I haven’t seen a single post that has suggested they are in financial trouble. There’s loads of posts detailing how much money has been wasted though.

Marvellous
15-06-2019, 02:32 PM

I don't think many people will remember Hearts going to the brink of collapse and ripping off thousands of people and businesses as a particularly embarrassing time for Hibs, in all honesty.

cocteautwin
15-06-2019, 02:32 PM

No they don’t.

Lochend_hibs
15-06-2019, 02:36 PM
OK, I'll leave it lie. It's clearly hit a nerve with some of you. I was only giving my honest opinion.

Moulin Yarns
15-06-2019, 02:40 PM

Which section of the FF stand are you in? Are there any other posters on Hibs.Net sit with you?

Fanforlife
15-06-2019, 02:51 PM

I've exhausted enough energy on this and I again apologise if I come across as though I'm sticking up for them, but I know many of our fans feel the same. I would love for HSL to raise enough money to allow us to improve Easter Road (which it's badly in need of), so we can continue to try and compete with them.Your at it,whiff of jamboitus from you is overwhelming. In all the years I've spent on this board you are the first I've ever called out as this,that alone shows how much you stick out.

Gloucester Hibs
15-06-2019, 02:59 PM
OK, I'll leave it lie. It's clearly hit a nerve with some of you. I was only giving my honest opinion.

Here’s something that might hit a nerve:

Last Edinburgh team to win the Scottish Cup

Last Edinburgh team to win the League Cup

Last Edinburgh team to play in Europe

Last Edinburgh team to win a Derby

Highest placed Edinburgh side in the league (last 2 seasons)

Higher average attendance

Higher stadium capacity

Corporate hospitality facilities that face the pitch

No track record of bumping local businesses and charities

NOT the last Edinburgh side to enter administration and teeter on the brink of existence.

Lochend_hibs
15-06-2019, 03:11 PM
Your at it,whiff of jamboitus from you is overwhelming. In all the years I've spent on this board you are the first I've ever called out as this,that alone shows how much you stick out.

I'm a Hibs fan. Doesn't concern me what you think.

This board doesn't necessarily reflect that of Hibs fans who don't post here, so if people don't want to be honest, that's entirely up to them.

CapitalGreen
15-06-2019, 03:19 PM

This board doesn't necessarily reflect that of Hibs fans who don't post here, so if people don't want to be honest, that's entirely up to them.

If it doesn’t concern you how other people think, why you have posted multiple times on this thread telling people they are wrong to think Hearts stand build has been a shambles?

Moulin Yarns
15-06-2019, 03:19 PM

Which section of the FF stand are you in? Are there any other posters on Hibs.Net sit with you?

Simple solution to the dilemma.

MSK
15-06-2019, 03:27 PM

This board doesn't necessarily reflect that of Hibs fans who don't post here, so if people don't want to be honest, that's entirely up to them.I have work colleagues who are season ticket holders in the brand new super dooper multi million £ stand, they say it is a ****ing wreck, an absolute shambles, the seats are narrow with very little leg room, one of them has had his seat repaired a few times because it keeps coming off his rail. He said there is a large woman in the middle of their row and in order for her to take to her seat they pretty much have to vacate theirs until she is settled in, once she is in there are other issues, when she farts the vibration shoots through the row and these guys suffer aftershock from the tremors. You can bump it and praise it as you obviously like to do but I will take their word over yours as they attend hearts matches and you obviously attend hibs games 👍

15-06-2019, 03:33 PM
I have work colleagues who are season ticket holders in the brand new super dooper multi million £ stand, they say it is a ****ing wreck, an absolute shambles, the seats are narrow with very little leg room, one of them has had his seat repaired a few times because it keeps coming off his rail. He said there is a large woman in the middle of their row and in order for her to take to her seat they pretty much have to vacate theirs until she is settled in, once she is in there are other issues, when she farts the vibration shoots through the row and these guys suffer aftershock from the tremors. You can bump it and praise it as you obviously like to do but I will take their word over yours as they attend hearts matches and you obviously attend hibs games ��

Does she wear a maroon Burberry style coat?

MSK
15-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Does she wear a maroon Burberry style coat?Nah I think they said she wears a maroon vest top, grey joggers and pink crocs

Lochend_hibs
15-06-2019, 03:44 PM
If it doesn’t concern you how other people think, why you have posted multiple times on this thread telling people they are wrong to think Hearts stand build has been a shambles?

It's my opinion, and many others as a matter of fact. I don't get worked up about other people"s views, as that is essentially what the forum is for, open discussion.

It doesn't mean I need to get worked up or care particularly.

FWIW - I sit in lower famous five.

In reply to the person who asked me what improvements are needed at Easter Road - surely you can see for yourself? I love the place but it really needs an uplift. It looks cheap in my opinion.

I just want us to be able to compete. They're constantly growing as a club and we're stagnant. Getting behind HSL would be a start but as I've mentioned, I seriously doubt we'll be able to get half of what the Yams bring in. That's reality.

Moulin Yarns
15-06-2019, 03:49 PM
It's my opinion, and many others as a matter of fact. I don't get worked up about other people"s views, as that is essentially what the forum is for, open discussion.

In reply to the person who asked me what improvements are needed at Easter Road - surely you can see for yourself? I love the place but it really needs an uplift. It looks cheap in my opinion.

I just want us to be able to compete. They're constantly growing as a club and we're stagnant. Getting behind HSL would be a start but as I've mentioned, I seriously doubt we'll be able to get half of what the Yams bring in. That's reality.

I assume you take your kids with you to the games.

CapitalGreen
15-06-2019, 03:49 PM
I just want us to be able to compete.

Who are we not competing with that you want us to compete with?

We are most recent team to win a trophy in Scotland out with Celtic and the season before last we achieved our highest ever point total of the modern era.

green day
15-06-2019, 03:51 PM

Earlier on you mentioned Hearts financial results - something about "best financial results in memory" or some other drivel.

You do understand that the only reason you posted a profit last financial year was due to the cash injections by Budge and the donors?

Hearts financial results are pretty poor by any sensible metric over the last 4 years - indeed someone posted them up 2 pages ago.

As to ER looking "tired" there are parts that need a lick of paint, but I have been in the Roseburn several times recently and the Wheatfield for the Bonnyrigg cup tie and Tynecastle is a tip.

I have no knowledge of the new stand, but have a friend who buys corporate events space - he wont use ER or Tynecastle - the former because the layout of the rooms doesnt suit him, the latter because its unfinished and he doesnt trust the people who operate it.

weecounty hibby
15-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Constantly growing?? Mate, have a word with yourself. They are going backwards at a rate of knots. They constantly need mystery benefactors pumping very large sums of money in just to stand still. The stand, let's just say it's ok, has cost them north of £18m and counting. If you say that ER needs doing up you really need to go have a look at tiny Tiny. I was last in the hearts end against St Is in the cup. What a total tip, rusting steelwork, water running off various surfaces, seats broken and not numbered, it was a disgrace. Now all of that cheap building will.come back to bite them at some point when they need to renovate/rebuild. That will be Budgies next call for cash to sort out the rest of the stadium.

Marvellous
15-06-2019, 04:20 PM

Could do a lot worse mate. A lot worse. What about four single tiered metal sheds for a start?

http://stadiumdb.com/pictures/stadiums/sco/tynecastle_park/tynecastle_park11.jpg

Moulin Yarns
15-06-2019, 04:35 PM
I assume you take your kids with you to the games.

Well, do you? The next generation of fans is important.

NAE NOOKIE
15-06-2019, 04:51 PM

Love this stuff :faf:

In what way does Easter Road look "cheap"? …. Is it the 3 double deck stands, or the 4 fully enclosed concourses in each stand, something BTW the Rust Arena doesn't have .. don't know about the Wheatfield, but the Gorgie and Roseburn are like freekin' wind tunnels. Is it the modern cantilever design, which means we could build in the corners if we wanted or needed to … unlike the Rust Arena. Is it the fully UEFA compliant pitch or the unbroken sight lines from anywhere in the stadium? Is it the better seat width and better leg room in our stands compared to even the Yams brand new one?…. sorry mate I'm struggling, go on help me out.

As a Hibby are you envious that Easter Road doesn't have a mega fancy expensive frontage to the main stand, is that it? … a stand the back of which can only be seen from ground level if you are standing in the car park … what a waste of time effort and money that would have been.

I would love you to define how Hibs are 'stagnant' in comparison to anybody …… A club which has increased its percentage of season ticket holders and walk up support by more than any club in Scotland over the last 3 seasons ( in fact I doubt there's many clubs in the UK who have grown their matchday support like we have ) and looking like it will come pretty close to maintaining that next season. Haven't we been looking hard enough for 'mystery' benefactors … is that it?

The only point I would concede is that once Budge has her money back and the superdupermegastand is paid for the 8000 contributors to FOH compared to the 2000 or so in HSL will be to Hearts advantage …. but its already been pointed out to you why FOH has so many contributors, a factor that thankfully Hibs didn't have to our advantage. Hibs cant force folk to join HSL which is why it was always going to be a slow burner.

Keep it up though my Yam friend … this is fun :thumbsup:

Since452
15-06-2019, 04:55 PM

Each to their own. My opinion is that Hearts are an embarrassing comedy show. Mind the gap.

NAE NOOKIE
15-06-2019, 04:55 PM

OK I'll bite:

If you are standing at one of the food kiosks what would you see if you turned round to look at the back wall of the concourse?

What does every member of staff serving at those kiosks wear?

Where is the bookies window situated?

Caversham Green
15-06-2019, 05:37 PM
I see they're now boasting about building an "£18m stand" when in fact they've spent £18m and counting on a £10m stand that isn't finished yet after nearly three years.

Moulin Yarns
15-06-2019, 05:41 PM
OK I'll bite:

If you are standing at one of the food kiosks what would you see if you turned round to look at the back wall of the concourse?

What does every member of staff serving at those kiosks wear?

Where is the bookies window situated?

Give him a break. He has his kids with him, how is he expected to notice these things 😉

jacomo
15-06-2019, 05:51 PM

Remember, we’re all here just in the vain hope that something might go wrong.

NOTHING has gone wrong, the new Hearts stand was in fact completed on time and on budget with no errors and no teething troubles, and the only remaining issue is whether those anti-Jambo b******s at RIBA dare to award the Stirling Prize to another building.

Kato
15-06-2019, 05:53 PM
I don't think many people will remember Hearts going to the brink of collapse and ripping off thousands of people and businesses as a particularly embarrassing time for Hibs, in all honesty.

A clearly crackpot thing to say (unless you're a jumbo who believes Kickback is gospel).

Kato
15-06-2019, 05:55 PM

You getting hitting a nerve mixed up with tickling our funny bones.

Worst undercover attempt for yonks.

lapsedhibee
15-06-2019, 06:29 PM

I'll only be completely convinced if you've had a season ticket at ER for 40 years.

:I'm waiti

NAE NOOKIE
15-06-2019, 09:33 PM
:I'm waiti

Wasting your time mate, he wont answer a Hibs related question he cant find the answer to on Wikipedia :greengrin

PatHead
16-06-2019, 08:00 AM
On a serious note, have they ever announced the actual capacity yet? The op said 20,099.

Since452
16-06-2019, 08:09 AM
On a serious note, have they ever announced the actual capacity yet? The op said 20,099.

They've never had a crowd over 20k since new stand was opened so 19k something

MSK
16-06-2019, 08:26 AM
They've never had a crowd over 20k since new stand was opened so 19k something Hearts highest home attendance 19,667 vs Hibernian Premiership 6 April 2019 🇳🇬🤭🇳🇬

In comparison to our

2018–19 season (Hibs)
Highest home attendance 20,200 (v. Heart of Midlothian, 29 December)

Winston Ingram
16-06-2019, 08:51 AM
They've never had a crowd over 20k since new stand was opened so 19k something

That’s because the capacity is under 20k

JimBHibees
16-06-2019, 09:20 AM
That’s because the capacity is under 20k

Does seem incredible they are allowed to maintain the pretence it is.

Aldo
16-06-2019, 09:23 AM

They haven’t and let’s be honest, if it was more than ours we would have heard about it by now!

FWIW their official capacity will be on the safety certificate, which is issued and held by ECC.

Eyrie
16-06-2019, 09:28 AM
They haven’t and let’s be honest, if it was more than ours we would have heard about it by now!

FWIW their official capacity will be on the safety certificate, which is issued and held by ECC.

Anyone know how to do a FOI request?

Aldo
16-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Anyone know how to do a FOI request?

http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/info/20032/access_to_information/898/freedom_of_information_foi

There you go. All you need to know

16-06-2019, 09:52 AM
http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/info/20032/access_to_information/898/freedom_of_information_foi

There you go. All you need to know

Bet it gets blocked or if not, the number will be redacted by the jambo council. :LOL:

Aldo
16-06-2019, 10:03 AM
Bet it gets blocked or if not, the number will be redacted by the jambo council. :LOL:

They have to give a reason why it’s blocked or not done. For instance if an FOI takes more than 40 hours to complete then it won’t be processed and there is legislation to back this up.

If someone does request an FOI I would wait as ever season ECC, Hearts and the Emergency Services need to discuss this and previous years issues!

Jack Hackett
16-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Anyone remember when queenie last re-scheduled completion so that it would be finished on schedule? Progress reports seem to have dried up

Bostonhibby
16-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Anyone remember when queenie last re-scheduled completion so that it would be finished on schedule? Progress reports seem to have dried upThey're officially self sufficient, in terms of having a completed stand, to the tune of one.

Thought I'd have a go at a budge type statement.

lapsedhibee
16-06-2019, 11:26 AM
They're officially self sufficient, in terms of having a completed stand, to the tune of one.

Thought I'd have a go at a budge type statement.

:tsk tsk: Farely … "poor" effort, "punctuation"-wise.

Bostonhibby
16-06-2019, 11:30 AM
:tsk tsk: Farely … "poor" effort, "punctuation"-wise.I graduated with honours from the same English riting class as the good doctor. Maximum verbosity, name grammer.

Keith_M
16-06-2019, 12:08 PM
"The capacity of Tynecastle Park is 20,099."

B.Anderson.

He wouldn't lie, would he.

Bostonhibby
16-06-2019, 02:39 PM
"The capacity of Tynecastle Park is 20,099."

B.Anderson.

He wouldn't lie, would he.Family yam was always pretty relaxed about his 19250 number as it was amongst the best facilities in Scotland.

When I met him recently and had a chat about their record breaking sell out of around 19600 thanks to hibbies filling the away end he was so sure his info was right that he said they were probably counting hospitality and everyone else they could too.

jacomo
16-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Family yam was always pretty relaxed about his 19250 number as it was amongst the best facilities in Scotland.

When I met him recently and had a chat about their record breaking sell out of around 19600 thanks to hibbies filling the away end he was so sure his info was right that he said they were probably counting hospitality and everyone else they could too.

Plus stewards, catering staff and anyone who happened to wander across the plaza during the match.

cocteautwin
17-06-2019, 04:14 AM
One does wonder if the post by Lochend_Hibs was a naïve attempt to try and shut down the story, which has only brought about further attention to the matter in the style commonly known as The Barbra Streisand Effect. I mean, there must be a few people out there who really don’t want this story to gather any legs:

For one, the management over at HMFC must be totally embarrassed as to how much of the fans cash they have fired through in the incompetent construction of the stand;

Secondly, the amounts that have been awarded to the related party are huge – over £5m to date has passed from the hands of the fans in to HMFC and then in to the coffers of the company owned by the said related party.

I for one am looking forward to the publication of the next edition of the comic book commonly known as HMFC PLC Annual Accounts where we can read exactly how the clowns in charge wasted this year’s extraneous inflows of £4m+. The biggest comedy moment will no doubt come when the board claim that it was another profitable year (cough . . . after £4m of windfalls . . .cough).

BSEJVT
17-06-2019, 04:36 AM

I haven't seen one single solitary person agree with you?

I don't know or much care if you are a Hearts fan but you are completely wrong about virtually everything you have posted on this thread.

I have also never been that sure why folk want to deride our club and big up our neighbours achievements either.

If you are looking for some credibility why not try posting on some other Hibs threads and try and find something nice to say

Deansy
17-06-2019, 08:22 AM

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-sfa-rates-your-club-16498008

'In the capital, Hibs (https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/hibernian-fc) pipped Hearts to an overall rating of gold, with the Tynecastle side only being credited with a silver award'

And all done with our own money, no need for 'mystery benefactors' as we always pay our way !

FilipinoHibs
17-06-2019, 11:39 AM
One does wonder if the post by Lochend_Hibs was a naïve attempt to try and shut down the story, which has only brought about further attention to the matter in the style commonly known as The Barbra Streisand Effect. I mean, there must be a few people out there who really don’t want this story to gather any legs:

For one, the management over at HMFC must be totally embarrassed as to how much of the fans cash they have fired through in the incompetent construction of the stand;

Secondly, the amounts that have been awarded to the related party are huge – over £5m to date has passed from the hands of the fans in to HMFC and then in to the coffers of the company owned by the said related party.

I for one am looking forward to the publication of the next edition of the comic book commonly known as HMFC PLC Annual Accounts where we can read exactly how the clowns in charge wasted this year’s extraneous inflows of £4m+. The biggest comedy moment will no doubt come when the board claim that it was another profitable year (cough . . . after £4m of windfalls . . .cough).

Related party must be a front for Budge to get anonymous donations back. They owed it to themselves or in reality Budge and there will be no write off.

PatHead
17-06-2019, 11:52 AM
The family Jambo was telling me that the stairway to nowhere is going to be the exit for directors to save them hearing supporters well formed criticism.

Treadstone
17-06-2019, 11:59 AM
The family Jambo was telling me that the stairway to nowhere is going to be the exit for directors to save them hearing supporters well formed criticism.

Peak Hearts. Move the problem instead of addressing it.

hibbyfraelibby
17-06-2019, 01:34 PM

1. It wasn't honest
2. It was a troll
3. You got your mammy to type the big words 'cos jumbos cannot spell

hibbyfraelibby
17-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Nah I think they said she wears a maroon vest top, grey joggers and pink crocs

Ah...the replica away strip

jacomo
17-06-2019, 02:02 PM
For anyone upset this thread is still going... it should have been finished over a year ago!

Please contact the Queen of Hearts for an estimated completion date.

One Day Soon
17-06-2019, 02:16 PM

Will sir be driving the Rover today?

Jack
17-06-2019, 07:55 PM

No true.

It's a direct route to Section 9 3/4 in the Hertzwarts mega stand.

jacomo
17-06-2019, 08:02 PM
No true.

Magic!

Billy Whizz
17-06-2019, 08:08 PM
No true.

Stand layout plan please, Jack

Jack
17-06-2019, 08:11 PM

If you were a wizard you wouldn't need to ask.

AltheHibby
17-06-2019, 08:53 PM

Which stand?

PatHead
17-06-2019, 09:26 PM
No true.

:_)