PDA

View Full Version : Hearts' New Stand Thread (Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52

Joe6-2
03-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Deflection tactics. Hibernian qualify for another round in Europe, sign a world cup striker, hearts have planted some grass. Let's call it special grass that is so special that we need to watch it 24/7! Suppose it's better than actually watching hearts hoofball!

Like watching grass grow

Barney McGrew
03-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Budgie certainly likes a.......dot or two in her statements :cb

greenlex
03-08-2018, 06:47 PM
See if you read her statement and in your head read it in a Donald Trump voice it’s actually quite scary.

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-08-2018, 06:50 PM
It's an embarrassing situation no matter how hard they try to gloss it over.

hibees 7062
03-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Here’s the latest fantasy our Gorgie chums are creaming themselves over.
Gorgie to the left, Wheatfield to the right.
What they just cannae get into their heads that any proposal like this is just not structurally possible, given the essential nature of the floodlight pylons that hold the damn roof trusses up.

You’ve got to laugh. :greengrin:rolleyes:

Where did you get this from ?

Aldo
03-08-2018, 06:56 PM
It has taken them since Feb 2017 to get to the stage they are currently at and they are still nowhere near completion.

Funds have obviously dried up however let them dream about filling in the corners because that is only in their dreams given how long it has taken with thus bit part project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
03-08-2018, 07:02 PM
What they just cannae get into their heads that any proposal like this is just not structurally possible, given the essential nature of the floodlight pylons that hold the damn roof trusses up.

I think they should crack on and make a start cutting those pylons out the way. [emoji106]

hibees 7062
03-08-2018, 07:10 PM
I think they should crack on and make a start cutting those pylons out the way. [emoji106]

:greengrin Don't give them ideas

jakedance
03-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Budge’s statements read like a cross between a Trump press conference and a round-robin sent by a gin soaked aunt at Christmas. Cringey and amateur.

hibby6270
03-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Where did you get this from ?

Unashamedly have to admit, it’s from Kickback.

Like others on here, I sneak a keek now and again for some light relief. Their new stand thread had made it on to page 1, so was compelled to see what was up.

brog
03-08-2018, 07:48 PM
I tried to paste the statement here, but couldn't due to the fact that it exceeded the number of characters permitted per post. That right there sums up how full of hot air she is. I couldn't get through the whole thing, but I did learn that the new pitch is the first pitch in the world to have a 24/7 monitoring system. What is it with these clowns and the need to constantly blow their own trumpets?

Strangely enough, when I did the Bernabeu tour some 10 years ago they said the same thing! Now who to believe? :confused:

O'Rourke3
03-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Strangely enough, when I did the Bernabeu tour some 10 years ago they said the same thing! Now who to believe? :confused:

Yes but on a full sized pitch. The brave Jambos have gone to all that expense for a child sized one.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2018, 08:32 PM

21097Simply magnificent. How have they improved on the wheatfield and where's the hospitality?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
03-08-2018, 08:35 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAgree.

They'd potentially be able to build on top and get a better view of the school

G B Young
03-08-2018, 08:36 PM
It's huge. They bought a team to play in the Reserve league. They've laid a pitch which is a world first and they've managed to get an infrastructure project in one time against "impossible deadlines". They've operned a bar - I hope someone bought the license. There's about another 10 paragraphs which I can't be ersed reading.

Yes what's with the regular references to 'impossible deadlines'? Did anyone ever actually claim that laying the pitch or opening the supporters bar were projects facing 'impossible deadlines'? It's news to me if so. More likely it's to deflect from the fact that the only 'impossible deadline' was completing the main stand - a deadline which was never met.

jacomo
03-08-2018, 08:45 PM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6864

Is Budge “trolling” Levein here with her latest... chairwoman’s update?

Roughly 1,000,000 words, everybody from the shop assistant up gets a mention - but not a single word about the manager?

PatHead
03-08-2018, 08:52 PM

Roughly 1,000,000 words, everybody from the shop assistant up gets a mention - but not a single word about the manager?

What about the Director of Football?

Kato
03-08-2018, 09:15 PM
we have a new pitch with, a new under-soil heating system, a new “all singing, all dancing” sprinkler system, a new drainage system and a new computerised monitoring/analysis system…surely no-one can complain about our pitch this season

Its too wee.

AltheHibby
03-08-2018, 09:19 PM
we have a new pitch with, a new under-soil heating system, a new “all singing, all dancing” sprinkler system, a new drainage system and a new computerised monitoring/analysis system…surely no-one can complain about our pitch this season

Its too wee.
🤣

Thecat23
03-08-2018, 09:21 PM

She’s prob wrote that right after he’s pump her and finished after 30 seconds and she’s took the huff with him.

Eire hibs
03-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Slightly off topic. Just watching the spl analysis for the upcoming season on sky. They were interviewing all the club team captains who were there for a photo shoot. Who was the only captain to mention the size of the club they play for?

Bostonhibby
03-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Slightly off topic. Just watching the spl analysis for the upcoming season on sky. They were interviewing all the club team captains who were there for a photo shoot. Who was the only captain to mention the size of the club they play for?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo idea who it could be, but did he say anything about having a reduced capacity part built stadium and a non eufa compliant sized pitch?

If so, faced with such inadequacies you've got to pretend to be able to piss a bit higher than you actually can ? Surely?

Bostonhibby
03-08-2018, 10:13 PM
She’s prob wrote that right after he’s pump her and finished after 30 seconds and she’s took the huff with him.What a horrible vision I just had there. The good doctor and Doctor football sharing a huff. Whatever a huff is I can't see it ending well.

Doubt I'll get much sleep tonight now.

KinchHibee
03-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Budgie certainly likes a.......dot or two in her statements :cb

It also warms me inside that the person in charge of that lot describes each department meeting their sales targets as "exceeding their budget"

I'm no expert but pretty sure that's no how you say that - means something definatley more in line with Yammonomics!

Jack Hackett
03-08-2018, 11:23 PM
It also warms me inside that the person in charge of that lot describes each department meeting their sales targets as "exceeding their budget"

I'm no expert but pretty sure that's no how you say that - means something definatley more in line with Yammonomics!

That's nonsense. Seriously! Didn't she run that by anyone who has an understanding of the English language? After her previous grammatical faux pas, you'd think she'd be a bit more cautious... or didn't anyone have the balls to tell her?

NAE NOOKIE
03-08-2018, 11:53 PM
What? Is it to stop the pitch from absconding and laying itself in a proper stadium!!??

:faf:

Rocky
04-08-2018, 12:16 AM
To me 'on field matters' means anything to do with the actual football team. She's got so little to crow about on that score she talks about the actual field itself in that section!

Dashing Bob S
04-08-2018, 12:33 AM
She’s prob wrote that right after he’s pump her and finished after 30 seconds and she’s took the huff with him.

Yes. Embittered that it lasted at least 25 seconds too long.

Radium
04-08-2018, 01:18 AM

Its too wee.

No doubt The Bellagio will be quaking in their boots

https://youtu.be/d6qLOYxRPbg

O'Rourke3
04-08-2018, 07:03 AM
I dread to think how the moisture management monitors will react the next time the try and cancel a game by hosing one side of the pitch incessantly.
If they have also upped the anti on the grass lamps I wonder who's electricity they'll be using.
They can also make a new pre match tradition of managers, staff and subbies parading over the pitch to take their places in the dug outs. Getting the bar ready a higher priority than the world class changing rooms and conference centre. Missing the opportunity to do shuttle warm ups between the pillars.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

green day
04-08-2018, 09:08 AM
I read the statement, awful stuff, terrible grammar, she really is full of self importance.

Basically, a great fit for them.

Oh, and a smaller stadium with less STs than us 😂😂

Bostonhibby
04-08-2018, 09:10 AM
I read the statement, awful stuff, terrible grammar, she really is full of self importance.

More blades of grass than us though, the spare players from container number 2 have been out counting it.

Carheenlea
04-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Did they ever get round to revealing what the new capacity of Tynecastle is after the multiple million pound development of main stand?

RoYO!
04-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Did they ever get round to revealing what the new capacity of Tynecastle is after the multiple million pound development of main stand?

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

:P

Bostonhibby
04-08-2018, 09:18 AM

They'll probably only know that if / when it is actually finished, they won't talk about it even then as it's likely to be somewhere around 19,500 (source family yam who has long since moved onto it being the best quality stadium).

One day they'll have to disclose a figure to the SPFL, the council and definitely their liability insurers so it will no doubt leak - their ticket sales site will probably reveal the truth as well, but not when the numbering is all to pot and the actual stand completion is a moving feast.

If it was larger than ER we'd have had a budgie sermon from the mount by now.

greenginger
04-08-2018, 09:19 AM

Or how many seats the proposed media box at the back of the new stand will remove ?

Juniper Greens
04-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Or how many seats the proposed media box at the back of the new stand will remove ?

Chic Murray
04-08-2018, 09:35 AM
They'll probably only know that if / when it is actually finished, they won't talk about it even then as it's likely to be somewhere around 19,500 (source family yam who has long since moved onto it being the best quality stadium).

One day they'll have to disclose a figure to the SPFL, the council and definitely their liability insurers so it will no doubt leak - their ticket sales site will probably reveal the truth as well, but not when the numbering is all to pot and the actual stand completion is a moving feast.

If it was larger than ER we'd have had a budgie sermon from the mount by now.

Their wikipedia entry still shows a capacity of close on 21,000 and makes the claim that it is the fourth biggest football stadium in Scotland. Try even inserting a comment that this figure is open to dispute and see how quickly it is removed. Very, very important to them that they are the big men, even if it is clear to everybody that it is a lie.

green day
04-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Their wikipedia entry still shows a capacity of close on 21,000 and makes the claim that it is the fourth biggest football stadium in Scotland. Try even inserting a comment that this figure is open to dispute and see how quickly it is removed. Very, very important to them that they are the big men, even if it is clear to everybody that it is a lie.

It says 6th biggest now, someone must have fixed it

Sammy7nil
04-08-2018, 09:45 AM

Meeting impossible timescales at least twice yet can't complete a single tier stand in almost two years :aok:

Jack
04-08-2018, 09:55 AM
They seem to have moved their directors lounge but haven't said to where.

It didn't seem such a good idea to have the directors mixing with the riff raff or have them gawping from the plaza*.

* I note La Piazza has become a plaza!

GlesgaeHibby
04-08-2018, 10:23 AM

It's clear nobody proof reads that **** before it goes out. Full of...in short, "thank you".

JimBHibees
04-08-2018, 10:38 AM

Came over as one of the Ceaucescu 6 hour monologues he used to deliver to the Romanian parliament. Just goes on and on and on and on :zzzzz!::zzzzz!:

jacomo
04-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Meeting impossible timescales at least twice yet can't complete a single tier stand in almost two years :aok:

There seems to be no deadline for finishing the new stand now.

This thread could run and run.

Dalianwanda
04-08-2018, 11:42 AM

SIS Pitches are a company from Sligo the owner used to swim train with us. Barcelona are one of their clients so what you saying could be true :agree:

I notice they dont mention Hearts on their list of clients..best keep it to themselves eh

greenginger
04-08-2018, 11:59 AM
There seems to be no deadline for finishing the new stand now.

This thread could run and run.

or the Tynecastle nursery. The nursery web page says it won't be ready for the new term and parents have to take their sprogs to the temp. hut in Wheatfield terrace.

Seems to be some problem with the outside surfacing. Guess Budge is trying to get the Council to pay for it rather than being part of the football club's agreement.

I'm_cabbaged
04-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Jesus.... gave up “reading” - that after “2” paragraphs..... To read it all would be in an “impossible timescale “

Famous Fiver
04-08-2018, 06:15 PM
They'll need to get the new stand and facilities finished pronto. Looks like 400,000 could turn up for their next home game if Brokeback is to be believed.

They even think they are going to see Celtic turned over again because Celtic have a hard game against AEK in midweek.

Going to be an interesting week leading up to the match. Much slavering anticipated . Poor wee Budgie is going to have to do a hell of a lot of singing to appease the masses if Celtic have the temerity to burst their bubble. Another lengthy statement?

Billy Whizz
04-08-2018, 06:17 PM
They'll need to get the new stand and facilities finished pronto. Looks like 400,000 could turn up for their next home game if Brokeback is to be believed.

They even think they are going to see Celtic turned over again because Celtic have a hard game against AEK in midweek.

Going to be an interesting week leading up to the match. Much slavering anticipated . Poor wee Budgie is going to have to do a hell of a lot of singing to appease the masses if Celtic have the temerity to burst their bubble. Another lengthy statement?

Have they given Celtic the full Roseburn

Famous Fiver
04-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Haven't got a clue but they will no doubt inflate the reported crowd by including ball boys, substitutes, bar staff, stewards, nursery kids, etc in their attendance figure.

By the way do they have the appropriate certification in place to allow the game to go ahead? Perhaps Greenginger can advise?

jacomo
04-08-2018, 07:34 PM
Jesus.... gave up “reading” - that after “2” paragraphs..... To read it all would be in an “impossible timescale “

It’s got great humour value.

We’re blessed at the moment with 2 clubs who seek to humiliate themselves publicly at regular intervals and act like they are the Big Yins.

bodhibs
04-08-2018, 07:38 PM
It’s got great humour value.

We’re blessed at the moment with 2 clubs who seek to humiliate themselves publicly at regular intervals and act like they are the Big Yins.

I enjoy reading the latest badly written, poorly edited rambling nonsense from both these showers. Keep up the great work 👍

greenginger
04-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Haven't got a clue but they will no doubt inflate the reported crowd by including ball boys, substitutes, bar staff, stewards, nursery kids, etc in their attendance figure.

By the way do they have the appropriate certification in place to allow the game to go ahead? Perhaps Greenginger can advise?

Not a lot has changed on their paperwork shambles.

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/pagedSearchResults.do?action=page&searchCriteria.page=1

Building Warrants applied for, for TV studio in mainstand, club shop and supporters bar. No warrants issued for any of those.

An application was made for completion of Phase 1 of the new stand covering the seats, concourse , stairs and entrances. This warrant was issued last month , but no temporary occupation certificate or part completion cert. issued to allow use.

Wheatfield Stand facilities , the changing rooms etc has had several temporary occupation certificates issued, but the latest one expired on 30/3/2018.

Strange this was not covered in the Budge statement. :greengrin

Keith_M
04-08-2018, 08:56 PM

Building Warrants applied for, for TV studio in mainstand, club shop and supporters bar. No warrants issued for any of those.

An application was made for completion of Phase 1 of the new stand covering the seats, concourse , stairs and entrances. This warrant was issued last month , but no temporary occupation certificate or part completion cert. issued to allow use.

Wheatfield Stand facilities , the changing rooms etc has had several temporary occupation certificates issued, but the latest one expired on 30/3/2018.

If all the above is true (not doubting you), why are the council/police allowing them to host games?

bodhibs
04-08-2018, 09:08 PM
If all the above is true (not doubting you), why are the council/police allowing them to host games?

Complicity 😉, it's all a conspiracy

Beefster
05-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Maybe explains where Cathro got his propensity for talking long-winded bollocks.

lapsedhibee
05-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Maybe explains where Cathro got his propensity for talking long-winded bollocks.

Dougal was a model of succinctliness compared to Drs Budge.

mayo hibee
12-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Some concern has emerged across the city regarding the stadium capacity. Yesterday's sell out game was announced with an attendance of just over 19,000.

Taking into account hospitality, directors seats, restricted view seats and even the dugouts they can't get the capacity beyond 19,500. Looking at next summer now before the final total will be confirmed.

The new mantra is very much 'not that it matters but' and 'I don't care but', which is along the lines of people who say things like 'no offence but' 'and I'm not a racist but' before they say what they really think.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/178173-sell-out/&

jacomo
12-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Some concern has emerged across the city regarding the stadium capacity. Yesterday's sell out game was announced with an attendance of just over 19,000.

Taking into account hospitality, directors seats, restricted view seats and even the dugouts they can't get the capacity beyond 19,500. Looking at next summer now before the final total will be confirmed.

The new mantra is very much 'not that it matters but' and 'I don't care but', which is along the lines of people who say things like 'no offence but' 'and I'm not a racist but' before they say what they really think.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/178173-sell-out/&

Budge promised them a stadium of ‘over 20k seats’.

They did the Yamamathics and concluded they would have the biggest football stadium in Edinburgh.

Oh dear...

green day
12-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Third largest stadium in Edinburgh :greengrin:greengrin

Jack Hackett
12-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Third largest stadium in Edinburgh :greengrin:greengrin

Big team. 6th largest stadium in Scotland, with Wikipedia stating 20,099. Pinch of salt, anyone? :lolyam:

Bostonhibby
12-08-2018, 03:40 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/178173-sell-out/&It doesn't have the potential to get above 19500. Source? My family yam who has been pretty consistent about this. He's a nerdy engineering type and has been playing the best facilities in Scotland card for a while now. It's very amusing as he was a classic "big teamer"

G B Young
22-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Reading Ann Budge's (as ever, long-winded) explanation of Lafferty's return to Rangers today I thought the following was more interesting that hearing about how the player was dead set on leaving:

"The move will also allow me to return my attentions to progressing the development of our new, multi-million pound main stand."

Is she effectively admitting here that all work on this has stopped due to lack of cash? How long has this thing been in development for now? Must be approaching the second anniversary of the demolition teams moving in.

BILLYHIBS
22-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Reading Ann Budge's (as ever, long-winded) explanation of Lafferty's return to Rangers today I thought the following was more interesting that hearing about how the player was dead set on leaving:

"The move will also allow me to return my attentions to progressing the development of our new, multi-million pound main stand."

Is she effectively admitting here that all work on this has stopped due to lack of cash? How long has this thing been in development for now? Must be approaching the second anniversary of the demolition teams moving in.
Eh? Multi-million pound main stand?

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Hilarious farce, much better than any festival comedy club 😂 long may it continue.

Sioux
22-08-2018, 06:44 PM
She's being factual. It is indeed a multi million pound build, considering what they've actually built.

It's like paying many thousands on a Fiat Panda!

They now console themselves knowing that Spurs' stadium has overrun its completion date. Big team and all that.

O'Rourke3
22-08-2018, 07:27 PM
So the fee isn't all going to the

I'm usually in the 50% of people who can draw information from incomplete data but this has me stumped :greengrin

hibbyfraelibby
22-08-2018, 07:30 PM

Any Wiki member can amend a wiki page you know...go on you know you want to😉

Bostonhibby
22-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Big team big stand, it's growing all the time which is why the good doctor is getting all these statements out early.

jacomo
22-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Eh? Multi-million pound main stand?

Budge is the gift that keeps on giving!

Joe6-2
22-08-2018, 08:32 PM

What does that equate in tons?

jacomo
23-08-2018, 07:50 AM
Two Hearts supporters meet in the new multi-million pound new stand...

“Oh hi, good to see you again. How was your summer?”

“Very good. Just back from my multi hundred pound holiday.”

“Well I’ve just taken delivery of a multi thousand pound new car.”

“Very nice. Have you tried one of these new multi pound pies?”

Cretins.

Springbank
23-08-2018, 07:53 AM

“Oh hi, good to see you again. How was your summer.”

Cretins.

"Yes I was stuck in the pie queue behind one of the Police"

"Sting?"

"No I thought the multi-pound price tag on the pie was good value, but that's not important right now"

SuperAllyMcleod
23-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Any Wiki member can amend a wiki page you know...go on you know you want to[emoji6]

I remember updating their page a few years back - they had finishing 3rd in the league as a ‘major’ honour! 3rd???

BILLYHIBS
23-08-2018, 08:06 AM
I remember updating their page a few years back - they had finishing 3rd in the league as a ‘major’ honour! 3rd???
Leave our Tennants Sixes Trophy victory alone! Don’t even think about it! :greengrin

Hibs4185
23-08-2018, 08:13 AM
I just had a look at both grounds on Wikipedia, it says our surface is a desso grassmaster. I’m 99.9% sure we didn’t lay a hybrid surface a few years ago?? If we did, it’s nice to think we do these things without ****ing ourselves to sleep every night about a 2” piece of plastic-any they call us weird!

Juniper Greens
23-08-2018, 08:19 AM
I just had a look at both grounds on Wikipedia, it says our surface is a desso grassmaster. I’m 99.9% sure we didn’t lay a hybrid surface a few years ago?? If we did, it’s nice to think we do these things without ****ing ourselves to sleep every night about a 2” piece of plastic-any they call us weird!

This is a Wikipedia myth I'm afraid. They are even less FACT than the .net ones.

I know we considered it, but decided against it in the end.

Hibs4185
23-08-2018, 08:33 AM
This is a Wikipedia myth I'm afraid. They are even less FACT than the .net ones.

I know we considered it, but decided against it in the end.

Yeah I was sure we didn’t. The pitch was in good shape all of last year and was ranked highly by all the players at the end of the season.

Chic Murray
23-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Any Wiki member can amend a wiki page you know...go on you know you want to😉

Have tried, several times. Along the lines of "this is disputed as no official capacity has been announced". Very quickly gets deleted by the editor.

Radium
23-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Have tried, several times. Along the lines of "this is disputed as no official capacity has been announced". Very quickly gets deleted by the editor.

Trick might be to insert the highest recorded attendance since stand opened - 19, 324 against us at the end of the season . It is on the wiki site.

Ozyhibby
23-08-2018, 12:48 PM
What does that equate in tons?

13 football pitches long and 27 double decker buses high.

SirDavidsNapper
23-08-2018, 12:52 PM
Sorry if it's been covered but has the police box/studio been relocated yet? Heard it was this that was preventing the capacity reaching "over 20k". Saw they had just over 19k against Celtic so presumably not.

lapsedhibee
23-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Sorry if it's been covered but has the police box/studio been relocated yet? Heard it was this that was preventing the capacity reaching "over 20k". Saw they had just over 19k against Celtic so presumably not.

It's a multi-thousand seater stadium, that's the main thing. Quibbling over a few hundred here or there, that's something that wee teams do. Hearts' Park is the biggest stadium in Edinburgh, in exactly the same way that more people attended President Trump's inauguration than any other president's.

Chic Murray
23-08-2018, 01:09 PM
Trick might be to insert the highest recorded attendance since stand opened - 19, 324 against us at the end of the season . It is on the wiki site.

I tried that, along with challenging the original source for the 21,900 figure - a newspaper report that, published before the stand was built, saying the new stadium "will"hold that amount.

I couldn't care less if they have more seats than us, or not. What I find amusing is that it is so important to them, until it's proved that it's untrue, then they come out with the "we never cared anyway".

greenginger
23-08-2018, 01:16 PM
I see work has restarted on the outside play area of the new Tynecastle nursery in Mcleod Street.

It was held up because of a dispute as to which party had to cover the cost of the work, Hearts or the Council.

I'm guessing the Council caved in.

jacomo
23-08-2018, 01:40 PM
It's a multi-thousand seater stadium, that's the main thing. Quibbling over a few hundred here or there, that's something that wee teams do. Hearts' Park is the biggest stadium in Edinburgh, in exactly the same way that more people attended President Trump's inauguration than any other president's.

Bigly. The greatest stadium in the history of the planet. A+

Chic Murray
23-08-2018, 02:14 PM

So, would I be right in saying that they have a multi player squad?

jacomo
23-08-2018, 02:18 PM
So, would I be right in saying that they have a multi player squad?

Led by a multi talented, multi award winning manager.

MyJo
23-08-2018, 02:49 PM
I see work has restarted on the outside play area of the new Tynecastle nursery in Mcleod Street.

It was held up because of a dispute as to which party had to cover the cost of the work, Hearts or the Council.

Or the council won and Hearts have got the money to pay for it now :greengrin

GreenCastle
23-08-2018, 03:03 PM

Is there a way to find out the cost of the nursery and who is paying for it ?

In typical yam style - finish own supporters bar first then let the local community (parents/kids) and nursery suffer - can't believe it's not ready yet :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

From the Nursery newsletter...

Plans for the New Nursery—there will be further communica on from City of Edinburgh Council this week for returning families. The nursery will remain in Whea ield Street at the start of term so please come back here on Wednesday 15 August. There is a delay in the work for the outdoor area/garden. As soon as we have further informa on about the plans we will let you know.

https://tynecastlenursery.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/27-june-2018.pdf

madjock9
23-08-2018, 03:34 PM
So with the plans to put the studio into the side lego bricks within the plans have these been scrapped with the TV studio added to the back of the stand with no planning plans for that one yet!

RoYO!
23-08-2018, 03:47 PM

In typical yam style - finish own supporters bar first then let the local community (parents/kids) and nursery suffer - can't believe it's not ready yet :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Plans for the New Nursery—there will be further communica on from City of Edinburgh Council this week for returning families. The nursery will remain in Whea ield Street at the start of term so please come back here on Wednesday 15 August. There is a delay in the work for the outdoor area/garden. As soon as we have further informa on about the plans we will let you know.

So it’s not even a case of crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s.. half of them are missing!

greenlex
23-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Talking to a work colleague today. He lives in McLeod St. His block of flats has sustained damage during the construction to the tune of 80k. There’s a bun fight going on about who pays for the repairs. It happened during the driving of the piles.

tynehibs
23-08-2018, 04:10 PM
That sounds very very nice 😊

Moulin Yarns
23-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Talking to a work colleague today. He lives in McLeod St. His block of flats has sustained damage during the construction to the tune of 80k. There’s a bun fight going on about who pays for the repairs. It happened during the driving of the piles.

Someone will find that is a right pain in the Erchie.

greenginger
23-08-2018, 04:21 PM

I remember posting about the crack appearing in the gable way back in Jan/Feb 2017 when the piling was taking place.

I also remember the work was started before the building warrant had been issued. Their insurance cover could be void .

Bang goes the Laughatme bonus. :greengrin

greenginger
23-08-2018, 04:39 PM

Here's the Council minutes on the Nursery proposals.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Downloads/Item_7.7___Tynecastle_Nursery.pdf

greenlex
23-08-2018, 05:11 PM
I remember posting about the crack appearing in the gable way back in Jan/Feb 2017 when the piling was taking place.

I also remember the work was started before the building warrant had been issued. Their insurance cover could be void .

Ironically the boys a Jambo and the conversation started round the Lafferty cash and him and his neighbours wanting a slice. He did mention that Hearts or their building contractors should have done something that was certificated or recorded in some way prior to start of works. Hearts were to provide the proof that this was done. It’s been met by a big fat silence and nothing forthcoming and the obvious conclusion it wasn’t done. He’s not a happy bunny and his personal slice of the bill was nearly 8 grand. A bulge in the top of the gable was indeed mentioned.

jacomo
23-08-2018, 05:19 PM

Multi professional.

Hibbyradge
23-08-2018, 05:27 PM
I'm usually in the 50% of people who can draw information from incomplete data but this has me stumped :greengrin

Bostonhibby
23-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Ironically the boys a Jambo and the conversation started round the Lafferty cash and him and his neighbours wanting a slice. He did mention that Hearts or their building contractors should have done something that was certificated or recorded in some way prior to start of works. Hearts were to provide the proof that this was done. It’s been met by a big fat silence and nothing forthcoming and the obvious conclusion it wasn’t done. He’s not a happy bunny and his personal slice of the bill was nearly 8 grand. A bulge in the top of the gable was indeed mentioned.Hearts fan with a bulging gable?

Sounds like just the sort of thing your average maroon balloon would eat his own right arm for. Can it be seen from the school view lounge?

Can you still see it if he wears a big pair of M&S gentlemens brown corduroy strides in the yam style?

Winston Ingram
23-08-2018, 05:40 PM

😂

jgl07
23-08-2018, 06:04 PM

Especially as there is no main contractor given the 'construction management' approach by Hearts, there is little chance of of being to offload the claims to the work package contractor.

Aldo
23-08-2018, 06:19 PM
I remember posting about the crack appearing in the gable way back in Jan/Feb 2017 when the piling was taking place. I also remember the work was started before the building warrant had been issued. Their insurance cover could be void . Bang goes the Laughatme bonus. :greengrin

It will be head in the sand and total denial. This will mean saying nothing.

Wonder why the media haven't picked up on any of this?

Same with the Nursery delay. They seem to be able to do what they want without being questioned.

It's obvious that they have little or no intention of finishing either project, especially the stand, anytime soon.

McD
23-08-2018, 06:40 PM

“Oh hi, good to see you again. How was your summer?”

Cretins.

All fur coat and naw knickers

no one else, anywhere, feels the need to reference how big/expensive their stands, stadium, etc costs.

Out of curiousity, is there a comparable stand out there that didn’t cost ‘multi millions’ to build? Otherwise, it’s a bit like saying ‘my new wooden garden tree’ _ they’re all wooden!

And, can they claim it’s still new? I know it’s not finished but it’s been up for a year now ffs!

Deansy
23-08-2018, 06:41 PM

Sounds like they've transferred their crack '24/7 Hibs-thread Alert-team' from the EEN over to Wiki !

During their 'Money Years' they constantly bumped-their-gums about being 'Scotland's 3rd biggest-team' ! Cringe-worthy in the extreme - bragging about being losers !

jacomo
23-08-2018, 08:00 PM
All fur coat and naw knickers

no one else, anywhere, feels the need to reference how big/expensive their stands, stadium, etc costs.

Out of curiousity, is there a comparable stand out there that didn’t cost ‘multi millions’ to build? Otherwise, it’s a bit like saying ‘my new wooden garden tree’ _ they’re all wooden!

And, can they claim it’s still new? I know it’s not finished but it’s been up for a year now ffs!

Budge must be feeling the heat from this impressive new development.

https://www.accringtonobserver.co.uk/sport/works-accrington-stanleys-new-1m-14638264

Unarguably, the Hearts project cost more (as Budge reminds us) and is a bit bigger, but Accrington’s stand looks much better.

Joe6-2
23-08-2018, 08:06 PM

As ever, our jambo loving council will bale them out

cocteautwin
29-08-2018, 05:30 AM
I have to admit I was a little disappointed to see their new stand wasn't shortlisted for the 2017 nominees for the Carbuncle Cup:

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/aug/29/carbuncle-cup-six-vie-for-title-uk-ugliest-new-building

Or is it only completed buildings that can be nominated? Maybe we can get them on the list next year when the stand approaches completion? Or should that be 2020?

Diclonius
29-08-2018, 05:50 AM

Where have you seen this? The Tynecastle wiki page says 20,099 and sixth biggest stadium in Scotland.

jacomo
29-08-2018, 05:52 AM
I have to admit I was a little disappointed to see their new stand wasn't shortlisted for the 2017 nominees for the Carbuncle Cup:

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/aug/29/carbuncle-cup-six-vie-for-title-uk-ugliest-new-building

Or is it only completed buildings that can be nominated? Maybe we can get them on the list next year when the stand approaches completion? Or should that be 2020?

Pencil it in for 2021.

Hearts new stand is, after all, a very complex project. Budge says so.

green day
29-08-2018, 07:33 AM
As ever, our jambo loving council will bale them out

The council might make sure the work is done, but they will charge someone for it - either the party responsible for damage or the home owners.

Bostonhibby
29-08-2018, 10:06 AM

Or is it only completed buildings that can be nominated? Maybe we can get them on the list next year when the stand approaches completion? Or should that be 2020?Difficult for the judges here as it might look brilliant when / if they actually finish it. There's every chance they'll be in with a shout in the future.

Eyrie
29-08-2018, 07:07 PM
Pencil it in for 2021.

Hearts new stand is, after all, a very complex project. Budge says so.

I wonder if bookies are taking bets on the 2022 award yet?

G B Young
04-09-2018, 02:42 PM
I note the six-week inquiry into the old Royal High School site is to be held at the PBS:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-45408981

Do facilities exist in the main stand to host this or does the interior remain a building site? I seem to recall a pic of the 'conference facilities' under construction which showed a series of pillars which would prevent anyone sitting at one end of the room from seeing those at the other end.

Perhaps it's being hosted in that sunken Josef Fritzel bunker area behind one of the goals?

Wonder how the PBS got the gig. Did a yam-sympathising government official give them a plug?

Bostonhibby
04-09-2018, 02:50 PM
I note the six-week inquiry into the old Royal High School site is to be held at the PBS:

Do facilities exist in the main stand to host this or does the interior remain a building site? I seem to recall a pic of the 'conference facilities' under construction which showed a series of pillars which would prevent anyone sitting at one end of the room from seeing those at the other end.

Perhaps it's being hosted in that sunken Josef Fritzel bunker area behind one of the goals?

Wonder how the PBS got the gig. Did a yam-sympathising government official give them a plug?

Bound to have been an exhaustive search of suitable and cost effective venues.

greenginger
04-09-2018, 03:19 PM

No completion certificate or occupation certificates for the 8th wonder of the world.

Not even got the building warrant for some of the bits now in use.

Still if it’s good enough for the SFA for under 21’s , I’m sure the Scottish Office will see past those minor issues.

Kato
04-09-2018, 03:21 PM

I'm sure plenty of attendees will be delighted to be hiding behind a pillar throughout this meeting.

jgl07
04-09-2018, 03:21 PM
So with the plans to put the studio into the side lego bricks within the plans have these been scrapped with the TV studio added to the back of the stand with no planning plans for that one yet!

I hate to say it but that is liable to happen if you employ a construction manager to design the stand and then use an estate agent as project manager.

jacomo
04-09-2018, 04:15 PM

Budge has probably given them the room for free and is hoping the prestige and coverage will help plug her god awful facility.

She’ll probably try to rinse them on the catering and add on costs too.

linlithgowhibbie
04-09-2018, 05:09 PM

Possibly they have gone looking for the gig and our people didn't?

Don't know but would hope our guys have lists of these type of events and try/bid for them:thumbsup:

green day
04-09-2018, 07:24 PM

Possibly they have gone looking for the gig and our people didn't?

Don't know but would hope our guys have lists of these type of events and try/bid for them:thumbsup:

I know someone who manages events and books multiple rooms and hotels over the course of a year - Easter Road, Murrayfield, Hampden - you name it, he has been there (and all the aforementioned are good).

Hearts have been trying desperately to get him to use them, he went along a few months ago and said its utterly laughable - think I posted a picture at the time.

They have asked him along again in a few weeks to "try it out" again, he will let me know.

n.b. He is not a Hibs fan, so no axe to grind.

Orchard_Hibs
04-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Working in events this is not something you would be that bothered to have, ties up your facility for a long period of time with little additional spend outside of tea and coffee 4 times a day and a buffet of sandwiches, 2 fairly low spending weddings would make you more money.

Frazerbob
06-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Just back from the under 21s game and my first experience of their magnificent errection. Hilarious!

Frazerbob
06-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Oh and so much for the police box being removed.....

Fife-Hibee
06-09-2018, 10:42 PM

😂😂😂

Fife-Hibee
06-09-2018, 10:42 PM
just back from the under 21s game and my first experience of their magnificent errection. Hilarious!

wtf 😂😂😂

Alan62
06-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Big team, Big police box. Everyone knows that’s the natural order.

LeithSqualk
07-09-2018, 06:33 AM
Ha ha old turkey neck lying to the deluded again.

oconnors_strip
07-09-2018, 07:27 AM
The ladies toilets are just as bad, the hand dryers are right beside the entrance/exit door so you hit someone every time the door opens! The paint on the ground and over the cubicles is very unprofessional, my grandad could have done a better job!! And I know why their capacity has gone up- they have squeezed as many seats in as possible, if you are taller than 5ft 5 your legs are squashed for the 90mins, and I felt like I was having seizures when people were walking up and down the stairs but my boyfriend also felt the Stairs and seats shaking lol. Felt like being in an amateur teams ground!

CallumLaidlaw
07-09-2018, 07:32 AM
Yep was in there last night. Wasn’t impressed at all.

For a 6k stand the toilets are tiny and very strangely laid out. I imagine it would be a nightmare when busy.

The hand rails up the steps don’t feel secure at all. They wobbled just when I put my hand on it.

On leaving the stadium, just before going out the door, there seems to be no false roof put on yet so lots of exposed pipes and metal rods.

As said above, there is very little leg room, and the seats don’t feel very sturdy on that rail system they have.

green day
07-09-2018, 07:37 AM
Yep was in there last night. Wasn’t impressed at all.

For a 6k stand the toilets are tiny and very strangely laid out. I imagine it would be a nightmare when busy.

The hand rails up the steps don’t feel secure at all. They wobbled just when I put my hand on it.

On leaving the stadium, just before going out the door, there seems to be no false roof put on yet so lots of exposed pipes and metal rods.

As said above, there is very little leg room, and the seats don’t feel very sturdy on that rail system they have.

Same if you are leaving the West Upper, to be fair - no need to put in suspended ceilings in these areas, in fact it probably makes more sense not to.

The issue with legroom, however, is unforgivable in a brand new stadium.

The West is 15 years old and there is plenty room for me at 6 feet 1 inch.

Kato
07-09-2018, 07:51 AM
How come there are complaints? I've been told its worth the wait because of the"quality". Quality of what?

GreenCastle
07-09-2018, 08:09 AM
Same if you are leaving the West Upper, to be fair - no need to put in suspended ceilings in these areas, in fact it probably makes more sense not to.

Our East stand is great for leg room - only issue is it takes a while to get out at end but heard the PBS is the same.

Did they ever get those escalators working ?!

If you have ever been to the Tiny Library you will know the seat room is horrendous - they really have squeezed everyone in and we all know it’s no where near the quality of ER.

greenginger
07-09-2018, 08:27 AM

Difference is ER was designed to have the pipework and services exposed whereas at the PBS there are metal hangers for suspended ceilings hanging down but not used, so the intention must have been to cover the service installations.

Shambles of a construction project.

overdrive
07-09-2018, 08:42 AM
The pipe work is exposed in the club shop / ticket office area too. It looks like a half baked job.

The surface of the stand looks like it is an accident waiting to happen as soon as it rains.

I see they have continued their very confusing seat numbering system in this stand as well.

Bostonhibby
07-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Oh and so much for the police box being removed.....All big teams get to see 90% of the pitch and spend the rest of the time looking at an obscure decaying erection

scotia44
07-09-2018, 09:17 AM
All big teams get to see 90% of the pitch and spend the rest of the time looking at an obscure decaying erection

Bit harsh he has been ill :wink:

Mainstandman
07-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Unfinished floors in the toilets. I was at the end of a row last night and floor really shook when just a few people came past. The open concourse is good though

when i I came our you could see the pillars the hospitality rooms and the building works still incomplete on the top floor.

bizare that directors and hospitality have to walk through the other fans I always thought the benefit of paying that money was you got a separate experience

no no danger it will stand the test of time

G B Young
07-09-2018, 12:30 PM
Just back from the under 21s game and my first experience of their magnificent errection. Hilarious!

Was this an under-21 derby?

Frazerbob
07-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Was this an under-21 derby?

Scotland v Andorra ;)

G B Young
07-09-2018, 12:40 PM
Scotland v Albania

Ah, OK. Wondered why I hadn't seen a report if it was a reserve derby.

Crowd looks sparse judging by the pic - and the stand looks awful with that absurd police box still blocking off the view! Surprises me that Tynecastle gets on the roster for these games with that kind of issue still to be addressed.

cabbageandribs1875
07-09-2018, 12:44 PM
scotland played Andorra last night

Albanian Hibs
07-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Scotland v Albania

Andorra

Phil MaGlass
07-09-2018, 07:46 PM

Is that the school smoking corner

Frazerbob
07-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Andorra

Haha aye sorry, getting mixed up with Monday.

vuefrom1875
08-09-2018, 01:30 AM
Unfinished floors in the toilets. I was at the end of a row last night and floor really shook when just a few people came past. The open concourse is good though

when i I came our you could see the pillars the hospitality rooms and the building works still incomplete on the top floor.

bizare that directors and hospitality have to walk through the other fans I always thought the benefit of paying that money was you got a separate experience

no no danger it will stand the test of time

Their skint.....still I'm sure the cooncil will bail them out again😉

greenlex
18-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Saw some footage on tonight’s news of the old high school inquiry being held at Tynecastle in there spanking new conference rooms.
Couldn’t help admire theTynecastleHjgh School Vista out the glass wall. Marvellous. Couldn’t quite see the Castle tho.

Criswell
18-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Saw some footage on tonight’s news of the old high school inquiry being held at Tynecastle in there spanking new conference rooms.
Couldn’t help admire theTynecastleHjgh School Vista out the glass wall. Marvellous. Couldn’t quite see the Castle tho.
Were hard-hats and wellington boots supplied?

LithgaeHibby
22-09-2018, 01:15 PM
Yet again Sportsound grinds to a halt because of "technical problems" at Tinycastle. How many times is that now? Yet they continue to spout on about how marvellous a venue it is, what an incredible atmosphere (library), how all Scotland matches should be played there (not even UEFA compliant) blah blah blah

Famous Fiver
22-09-2018, 07:22 PM
With a 400,000 support slavering over them you would have thought that they could have attracted a few more than the 16,000 odd they had today. (Livi had around 500). Big team, my e**e.

Keith_M
22-09-2018, 07:31 PM
It's the best Stadium in the world, so I don't know what you're all on about.

tamig
22-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Yet again Sportsound grinds to a halt because of "technical problems" at Tinycastle. How many times is that now? Yet they continue to spout on about how marvellous a venue it is, what an incredible atmosphere (library), how all Scotland matches should be played there (not even UEFA compliant) blah blah blah

Mikey Stewart missed the start of the second half. “My trip to the bathroom took a lot longer than I expected” he said on his return. Farcical situation. Great value for money though.

SirDavidsNapper
22-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Quite surprised they built a stand that big. Lots of empty seats today despite the world record run they were on before today

Famous Fiver
22-09-2018, 08:05 PM
I think more of them would enjoy the 'view' of the castle today than the view of the pitch.

Col2
22-09-2018, 08:09 PM
What was the official attendance today at the PBS?

They must be selling out give them heya re top of the league and it’s a Saturday 3pm KO?

SouthMoroccoStu
22-09-2018, 08:16 PM
What was the official attendance today at the PBS?

They must be selling out give them heya re top of the league and it’s a Saturday 3pm KO?

“Sell out”

weecounty hibby
22-09-2018, 08:23 PM

“Sell out”
Was that just in the new super duper 8th wonder of the world? what about the rest of Tiny? Surely the champions elect, with a mahoosive new stand can get more than that on a saturday at 3pm ko time

Chic Murray
23-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Mikey Stewart missed the start of the second half. “My trip to the bathroom took a lot longer than I expected” he said on his return. Farcical situation. Great value for money though.

Shouldn't have had the prawn vindaloo.

Aldo
26-09-2018, 06:34 PM
Been told from a very reliable source that the official capacity at Tiny Park is

Billy Whizz
26-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Allan Preston on Sportsound just now in Press Box at Tynie. Says it’s pouring down and all the reporters are getting soaked.
It’s near the front of the stand bizarrely

Aldo
26-09-2018, 06:47 PM
Allan Preston on Sportsound just now in Press Box at Tynie. Says it’s pouring down and all the reporters are getting soaked.
It’s near the front of the stand bizarrely

Funny as like.

jacomo
26-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Been told from a very reliable source that the official capacity at Tiny Park is

Wikipedia needs updating then. It lists the very precise 20,099.

Aldo
26-09-2018, 06:56 PM

Denial J denial!

I have seen it in black and white!

SirDavidsNapper
26-09-2018, 06:59 PM

Done

Chic Murray
26-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Denial J denial!

I have seen it in black and white!

If you can reveal a source, the page can be updated. Otherwise the Yam running the page will change it back to the false figure.

Aldo
26-09-2018, 07:46 PM
If you can reveal a source, the page can be updated. Otherwise the Yam running the page will change it back to the false figure.

Double post

Kato
26-09-2018, 09:23 PM

Edit

Here's a link for the required source.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?322200-Hearts-New-Stand-Thread-(Merged)&p=5561430#post5561430

100% reliable

The reporters getting soaked has cheered me up, a wee bit

jacomo
26-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Done

:aok:

You’re performing a public service.

tamig
26-09-2018, 11:35 PM

I’m not sure where they got that from as the silence relating to their official capacity is deafening. “Around 20000” is the one I’ve heard most. Bizarre.

Chic Murray
27-09-2018, 08:19 AM
No, it's 20,099, source a Yam on Wikipaedia and a two year old item from the Scotsman from before it was built.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tynecastle_Park&oldid=847574910

Really starting to get, well, Yammish about this. Although he has had to accept the insertion that they have not reached the stated capacity yet.

Bostonhibby
27-09-2018, 08:27 AM
No, it's 20,099, source a Yam on Wikipaedia and a two year old item from the Scotsman from before it was built.

Really starting to get, well, Yammish about this. Although he has had to accept the insertion that they have not reached the stated capacity yet.

Family yam who is an IT nerd is a bit anal about this and has counted "as best he can" is sticking firmly to his 19,250 capacity but it's a better quality stadium line. he's not changed that view for months except to say that they are going to have to think about where to put extra seats to meet demand on the back of all the recent success. I suggested they could put a temporary stand on top of the school roof so long as they don't mind obscuring their view of the castle.

G B Young
27-09-2018, 08:30 AM

As I'm sure has been suggested many times before on this endless thread, the continued claim that the capacity is 20,099 must be a hypothetical one ie were they able to actually use all the seating available then that's how many people they could accommodate. But with so many seats in the new stand affording no view of the pitch, and hence not fit for sale, it's a capacity that can never be realised.

Whatever, it's really no big deal that Easter Road retains a bigger capacity. It's always been that way in my lifetime. Prior to the 1980s and the demolition of the top half of the east terracing, Easter Road's capacity was 65,000 while Tynecastle's was 53,000.

Chic Murray
27-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Family yam who is an IT nerd is a bit anal about this and has counted "as best he can" is sticking firmly to his 19,250 capacity but it's a better quality stadium line. he's not changed that view for months except to say that they are going to have to think about where to put extra seats to meet demand on the back of all the recent success. I suggested they could put a temporary stand on top of the school roof so long as they don't mind obscuring their view of the castle.

Sounds about right, so why won't Mr. Wiki just accept the inevitable and stop making a Yammish spectacle of himself?

As I'm sure has been suggested many times before on this endless thread, the continued claim that the capacity is 20,099 must be a hypothetical one ie were they able to actually use all the seating available then that's how many people they could accommodate. But with so many seats in the new stand affording no view of the pitch, and hence not fit for sale, it's a capacity that can never be realised.

Whatever, it's really no big deal that Easter Road retains a bigger capacity. It's always been that way in my lifetime. Prior to the 1980s and the demolition of the top half of the east terracing, Easter Road's capacity was 65,000 while Tynecastle's was 53,000.

It really doesn't matter to me, other than the fact it is so important to them. Bald man's comb stuff now.

Bostonhibby
27-09-2018, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=Chic Murray;5561627]Sounds about right, so why won't Mr. Wiki just accept the inevitable and stop making a Yammish spectacle of himself?

I think Mr Wiki was the yams accountant around the time they declared themselves "self sufficient" just before putting themselves into administration.

Chic Murray
27-09-2018, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=Chic Murray;5561627]Sounds about right, so why won't Mr. Wiki just accept the inevitable and stop making a Yammish spectacle of himself?

I think Mr Wiki was the yams accountant around the time they declared themselves "self sufficient" just before putting themselves into administration.

Oh, in that case the new stand must be under budget and ahead of schedule - he's so modest not to mention that.

Famous Fiver
27-09-2018, 05:53 PM
I take it they will be setting up sales points around the new stand for poppies in view of the upcoming centenary of the Armistice.

Oh, wait..........

Bostonhibby
27-09-2018, 08:43 PM
I take it they will be setting up sales points around the new stand for poppies in view of the upcoming centenary of the Armistice.

Oh, wait..........Should be okay if they make it credit or debit card sales only and direct to the lady Haig Poppy Fund. Cash transactions we now know don't end well.

Crazyhorse
28-09-2018, 01:37 PM

Most of the jambos are obsessed with biglyness. Having a stadium which holds over 1k less fans than ER is very damaging to the exaggerated sense of their importance that many seem hold.
Budge knows this which is she has lied so publicly and so often about the capacity of Tinycastle.

jacomo
28-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Most of the jambos are obsessed with biglyness. Having a stadium which holds over 1k less fans than ER is very damaging to the exaggerated sense of their importance that many seem hold.
Budge knows this which is she has lied so publicly and so often about the capacity of Tinycastle.

I suspect Budge herself is also obsessed by this.

Despite her peerless leadership, their ‘magnificent multi-million pound’ new stand has turned out to be a long running joke... late, over budget, *****e and smaller than advertised.

Billy Whizz
28-09-2018, 01:55 PM

Fans on Kickback just say they’ll fill in the corners to increase the capacity😄😬

Keith_M
28-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Fans on Kickback just say they’ll fill in the corners to increase the capacity😄😬

Contrary to what many have said on here, there's no reason they can't fill in the corners.

The fact that the view of the pitch would be obstructed in those sections due to the massive roof pillars is not something Hearts would worry too much about. At least, it didn't bother them enough in the new stand to care about the paying public.

Bostonhibby
28-09-2018, 03:38 PM

Despite her peerless leadership, their ‘magnificent multi-million pound’ new stand has turned out to be a long running joke... late, over budget, *****e and smaller than advertised.[emoji106]

Small, and not even perfectly formed.Pleasing, as they say.

That's the stand by the way, but may equally apply to the good doctor I suppose[emoji5]

O'Rourke3
28-09-2018, 04:51 PM

Despite her peerless leadership, their ‘magnificent multi-million pound’ new stand has turned out to be a long running joke... late, over budget, *****e and smaller than advertised.

One of the deluded i know is now using £15M as a badge of honour. Not a £12M stand with a 25% overrun and it's nowhere near completed....

Bostonhibby
28-09-2018, 05:00 PM
One of the deluded i know is now using £15M as a badge of honour. Not a £12M stand with a 25% overrun and it's nowhere near completed....I'm thinking of getting a new garden shed, it's £350 but I'm going to buy it for £4000, paint it green and call it a condominium.

Mikers110
28-09-2018, 05:12 PM
I'm thinking of getting a new garden shed, it's £350 but I'm going to buy it for £4000, paint it green and call it a condominium.

But will it have a vomitorium?

Bostonhibby
28-09-2018, 05:19 PM
But will it have a vomitorium?The whole 9 yards, an escalator to nowhere, press box with no roof, enough toilets for 6 adults-some working and a school / castle view.

Smartie
28-09-2018, 05:25 PM
The whole 9 yards, an escalator to nowhere, press box with no roof, enough toilets for 6 adults-some working and a school / castle view.

When your neighbour clearly has a slightly bigger one, will you accept or deny this fact?

Bostonhibby
28-09-2018, 05:30 PM
When your neighbour clearly has a slightly bigger one, will you accept or deny this fact?I'll call all my windows glass walls and start calling the driveway the piazza.

He'll never get one over on me as we actually do live beside the village school and I can see more of it than him[emoji5]

lapsedhibee
28-09-2018, 10:10 PM
I'm thinking of getting a new garden shed, it's £350 but I'm going to buy it for £4000, paint it green and call it a condominium.

That's total ****ing madness. For that outlay you could get a plastic owl, and wouldn't have to paint it.

brog
28-09-2018, 10:23 PM

To be a tad pedantic, those are our record gates, not the capacity of ER or Tiny. Our 65,000 was achieved before the upper tier was added to what is now the east stand. A reasonable estimate was 70 to 80k as capacity. Always bigger!

Bostonhibby
28-09-2018, 10:49 PM
That's total ****ing madness. For that outlay you could get a plastic owl, and wouldn't have to paint it.I thought the market in plastic owls for £4k had been sewn up already, tell me more[emoji5]

greenginger
12-10-2018, 03:16 PM
I see they plan to open the Tynecastle nursery on 23rd Oct.

https://tynecastlenursery.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/10-october-2018.pdf

Proviso that they ain't got the completion certificate yet !

News for them, they ain't even got a building warrant yet. What could go wrong :greengrin

It should be mentioned that it may not be all Budge and Co's fault entirely. I was speaking to an architect who was telling me it is impossible to get anything done on any slightly complex project. The staff at Edinburgh Council building control are under instruction to knock out as many minor alterations and kitchen sink moves asap to get their completions percentage up to par.

Anything complicated has to wait ( the Budge folly is fits that category )

Famous Fiver
12-10-2018, 03:54 PM
The nursery asks 'Is there anything we have missed?'

Let's start with

Building Warrant
Completion Certificate.

Let's continue with

View of the Castle.
Building site of a half completed stand next door.
Limited parking.

You couldn't make it up.

Moulin Yarns
12-10-2018, 04:01 PM

News for them, they ain't even got a building warrant yet. What could go wrong :greengrin

It should be mentioned that it may not be all Budge and Co's fault entirely. I was speaking to an architect who was telling me it is impossible to get anything done on any slightly complex project. The staff at Edinburgh Council building control are under instruction to knock out as many minor alterations and kitchen sink moves asap to get their completions percentage up to par.

That's a problem everywhere. Target meeting is more important than actually getting things built.

Gmack7
12-10-2018, 04:29 PM
Have they started building another stand? surely this thread isn't still discussing the one with the piazza?

Chic Murray
12-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Have they started building another stand? surely this thread isn't still discussing the one with the piazza?

Maybe time to take the word "new" out if the thread title.

Peevemor
12-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Maybe time to take the word "new" out if the thread title.It's not finished yet.

madsen5
12-10-2018, 06:01 PM
To be a tad pedantic, those are our record gates, not the capacity of ER or Tiny. Our 65,000 was achieved before the upper tier was added to what is now the east stand. A reasonable estimate was 70 to 80k as capacity. Always bigger!

If i remember correctly just before we played real Madrid
The club had people in to Check what the
capacity of the ground was and 72000
was the figure I remember.

Jack Hackett
12-10-2018, 07:03 PM

I have it on the word of Her Majesty that the nursery was completed in June... She said it would be as a 'Top Priority'. Something that she would complete to the exclusion of any other work at the Glorious New Stand (which was nearly completed in September 2017 but has since dragged on a bit), so it must be true. Anyone who says it isn't is a jealous Hobo caravan dweller with nothing better to do than take cheap shots at the slight delay in the frequently revised schedules of completion.

Bostonhibby
12-10-2018, 07:09 PM
The nursery asks 'Is there anything we have missed?'

Let's start with

Building Warrant
Completion Certificate.

Let's continue with

View of the Castle.
Building site of a half completed stand next door.
Limited parking.

You couldn't make it up.On target completion date, fully fitted out, nursery opened on time, on budget, "over" 20,000 capacity, all certificates in place, unique atmospheric structure, electrics and plumbing mostly work, I could go on.

We keep hearing about how much money they're weighing in but it's not what you've got it's what you do with it and they are following a familiar path.

Bostonhibby
12-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Have they started building another stand? surely this thread isn't still discussing the one with the piazza?They've downgraded it a bit now to meet reality. They're going for a pizza instead. The good doctor will issue a statement soon.

007 Mickey Weir
12-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Has the official ground size been given? Or is it still ‘near’ to 20k line they are spinning

Hibs4185
13-10-2018, 01:03 AM
As mentioned before on this thread I am a property developer. The council building standards are in disarray. The Scottish government have actually taken control over the department, although no one knows that.

Depending who your appointed officer is you may have a semi hitler scrutinising your project, and I do not use those words lightly.

You may get a semi decent officer who comes and goes and applies common sense. Those are hard to come by.

Then you get tynecastle.

I am not lying when I say it is a farce. Ask any property professional but anyone else than hearts would’ve been shut down long before now.

greenginger
13-10-2018, 08:21 AM
As mentioned before on this thread I am a property developer. The council building standards are in disarray. The Scottish government have actually taken control over the department, although no one knows that.

Depending who your appointed officer is you may have a semi hitler scrutinising your project, and I do not use those words lightly.

You may get a semi decent officer who comes and goes and applies common sense. Those are hard to come by.

Then you get tynecastle.

I am not lying when I say it is a farce. Ask any property professional but anyone else than hearts would’ve been shut down long before now.

I can't believe an Council employee would sign off a safety certificate for the ground knowing there was no occupation certificate issued for one of the stands.

And, why is the SFA using the ground for U/21's ?

Maybe if the new nursery fails to open as scheduled , some newspaper ( discount EEN ) might ask a few questions.

Chic Murray
13-10-2018, 08:40 AM
I can't believe an Council employee would sign off a safety certificate for the ground knowing there was no occupation certificate issued for one of the stands.

And, why is the SFA using the ground for U/21's ?

Maybe if the new nursery fails to open as scheduled , some newspaper ( discount EEN ) might ask a few questions.

That would be pretty serious, would it not?

Joe6-2
13-10-2018, 08:54 AM

You are forgetting the council bend over backwards ( sometimes forward too) to accommodate that lot

greenginger
13-10-2018, 09:08 AM
That would be pretty serious, would it not?

Its quite clear from the Council website that no certificate of temporary occupation has been issued for the new stand.

And, someone must have signed the Safety Certificate for the stadium to open.

The council web site also shows the Building Warrants have not been issued for the club shop, supporters bar , and the new nursery .

The first two are in regular use and the nursery is planning to bring in the kids next week.

I know its only paperwork, but there will be no valid personal liability cover for anyone involved in any accident on these premises opened without said paperwork.

Jack
13-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Its quite clear from the Council website that no certificate of temporary occupation has been issued for the new stand.

And, someone must have signed the Safety Certificate for the stadium to open.

The council web site also shows the Building Warrants have not been issued for the club shop, supporters bar , and the new nursery .

The first two are in regular use and the nursery is planning to bring in the kids next week.

I know its only paperwork, but there will be no valid personal liability cover for anyone involved in any accident on these premises opened without said paperwork.

It's been like this from the start! I find it difficult to believe they'd get away with it for so long without someone in authority picking up on it. Any of it!!!

Could it be that it's just the website that isn't up-to-date?

Phil MaGlass
13-10-2018, 09:47 AM
If I was a parent I would be worried or asking questions.

Keith_M
13-10-2018, 11:30 AM
If I was a parent I would be worried or asking questions.

Do you mean like,

"Wow, I must have been really drunk that night, cos Ah don't remember a thing. Child Maintenance? Sorry must go...".

greenginger
13-10-2018, 12:11 PM

Stopped off on my way down Mcleod Street. The bulge in the front of the building seems far more pronounced and new cracking has opened in the stone window mullions and render. The crack in the gable has widened as well.

I'd tell your mate to get an engineer to look at it asap or report it to the Council.

Bostonhibby
13-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Stopped off on my way down Mcleod Street. The bulge in the front of the building seems far more pronounced and new cracking has opened in the stone window mullions and render. The crack in the gable has widened as well.

I'd tell your mate to get an engineer to look at it asap or report it to the Council.Report it to the building insurer as accidental damage or subsidence / movement of the site.

Jack Hackett
13-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Report it to the building insurer as yam tramps damage or subsidence / movement of the site.

ftfy

Keith_M
13-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Are we there yet?

Bostonhibby
13-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Are we there yet?I'm out but could be persuaded

JK Rolling
13-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Stopped off on my way down Mcleod Street. The bulge in the front of my breeks seems far more pronounced and new cracking has opened in the back of ma breeks. The crack in the rear has widened as well.

I'd tell your mate to get an engineer to look at it asap or report it to the Council.

Fixed that for you.

All you need to do now is cure your fixation.

JK Rolling
13-10-2018, 06:50 PM
Do you mean like,

"Wow, I must have been really drunk that night, cos Ah don't remember a thing. Child Maintenance? Sorry must go...".

Tynie01011973
13-10-2018, 07:24 PM
Fixed that for you.

'sniff sniff' LTYF

Bostonhibby
13-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Fixed that for you.

All you need to do now is cure your fixation.And avoid as many facts as possible.

tamig
13-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Fixed that for you.

Bit naff.

brog
13-10-2018, 07:39 PM
Fixed that for you.

I enjoy & appreciate GG's "fixation' with the Yams non fixed stand. He's an expert on building regulations & is rightly pointing out that Yams cavalier attitude on these matters is similar to their regular non compliance with the laws of association football. Meanwhile Yams receive money for hosting an U21 international next week in an unfinished stadium with a tiny pitch I'd like to think Hibs have made their feelings known about this nonsense. Carry on GG.

Albanian Hibs
13-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Fixed that for you.

How do you feel about having a smaller stadium than the so called wee team? 😂😂😂

Bostonhibby
13-10-2018, 07:59 PM
How do you feel about having a smaller stadium than the so called wee team? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]And partial views from some of the wee seats that are bolted down to the cheap slippery metal flooring?

Hopefully last season's rusting problem has been resolved by the top end architects and project managers who have overseen the megastand project from the beginning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Aldo
13-10-2018, 08:12 PM
And avoid as many facts as possible. Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

BH.... Nail on head. FACT!

Bostonhibby
13-10-2018, 08:15 PM
BH.... Nail on head. FACT!You're welcome.[emoji106]

I'm a "self sufficient " sort of person.

I'm Spartacus
16-10-2018, 01:26 PM

You do know that a Building Warrant and a Planning Application are two different things and dealt with on 2 different Council systems, and by two different teams? All Planning applications have been granted, with nothing outstanding. https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/propertyDetails.do?activeTab=relatedCases&keyVal=02ZMAO00DT000 Any Building Warrant applicions for minor works are linked at the bottom of the main applications. The Nursery does state that consideration is pending, from my experience that actually means there are other issues that link to the nursery being granted. *I do have a house application in and it was granted 8 weeks ago yet the system still hasn;t been updated to show this!!

What I will say made me go WOW - £420k for a nursery??!!! ;) That can;t be correct!

I've read all (I think) of your posts from day 1, i'm coming out the other end feeling like nothing you've claimed has ever been true. I know we had this debate recently, but today I'm really wondering if you've been on the wind up from day 1.

Call me a Yam Fud all you want, the last tit for tat we had I actually did spend maybe an hour looking at the Council site, as somebody suggested I do, and I guess they hadn't actually done as they were advising me to do, and saw nothing on the planning portal to suggest there was anything outstanding.

All I see this does is whip people into a frenzy that can't be arsed looking things up, I was in that camp early on I must admit, but people, if it really upsets you, spend the time looking at all the public records and you'll see we've been done up like kippers.

greenlex
16-10-2018, 02:30 PM
You do know that a Building Warrant and a Planning Application are two different things and dealt with on 2 different Council systems, and by two different teams? All Planning applications have been granted, with nothing outstanding. https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/propertyDetails.do?activeTab=relatedCases&keyVal=02ZMAO00DT000 Any Building Warrant applicions for minor works are linked at the bottom of the main applications. The Nursery does state that consideration is pending, from my experience that actually means there are other issues that link to the nursery being granted. *I do have a house application in and it was granted 8 weeks ago yet the system still hasn;t been updated to show this!!

What I will say made me go WOW - £420k for a nursery??!!! ;) That can;t be correct!

I've read all (I think) of your posts from day 1, i'm coming out the other end feeling like nothing you've claimed has ever been true. I know we had this debate recently, but today I'm really wondering if you've been on the wind up from day 1.

Call me a Yam Fud all you want, the last tit for tat we had I actually did spend maybe an hour looking at the Council site, as somebody suggested I do, and I guess they hadn't actually done as they were advising me to do, and saw nothing on the planning portal to suggest there was anything outstanding.

All I see this does is whip people into a frenzy that can't be arsed looking things up, I was in that camp early on I must admit, but people, if it really upsets you, spend the time looking at all the public records and you'll see we've been done up like kippers.

You’re a Yam Fud.

CropleyWasGod
16-10-2018, 02:31 PM

All I see this does is whip people into a frenzy that can't be arsed looking things up, I was in that camp early on I must admit, but people, if it really upsets you, spend the time looking at all the public records and you'll see we've been done up like kippers.Notwithstanding all that you say about the process, I can vouch for GG's Hobo connections..

Having met him, he probably has a closer connection with the club than most on here.

RoYO!
16-10-2018, 02:37 PM

TBH the planning consent/ warrants has been a side show on this thread. A little cherry on the top of the total SHAMBLES this project has been.

It has been the project that has kept on giving. It has caused no end of pointing and laughing and I for one have enjoyed every minute.

I reckon that makes us deep into added on time!

Not In The Know
16-10-2018, 02:44 PM
I still love the massive sheet of OSB board that covers the entrance to the tunnel.

You can see it from the TV cameras, looks like a shutdown poundworld!

Famous Fiver
16-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Is it a sell out tonight?

If so, and it is under the auspices of the SFA we might get a clue about the true capacity.

However, I fear this one will not sell out, and we will be left still not knowing since our Jambo friends have been very reluctant to reveal what is, for them, an unpleasant truth.

I'm Spartacus
16-10-2018, 03:18 PM
TBH the planning consent/ warrants has been a side show on this thread. A little cherry on the top of the total SHAMBLES this project has been.

It has been the project that has kept on giving. It has caused no end of pointing and laughing and I for one have enjoyed every minute.

I reckon that makes us deep into added on time!

For me the REAL laughing stock issues have been the rusting steel, the seats not being ordered, the Police box shambles, the temp tv studio in our end and the delay in the safety certificates THEN the 2018 £1M pitch on top of the over spend ... yet GG (for me) keeps going on about Building Warrants that aren't even an issue!! "Don't send your kid to that nursery".

I'm Spartacus
16-10-2018, 03:18 PM
You’re a Yam Fud.

Haha cheers :) Makes me feel alive again!! x

Hibs4185
16-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Like Greenginger I too have been quoted on sickbag.

They fail to realise our interest in their state of the art 8th wonder of the world isn’t infact jealousy but pure comedy gold.

Cheers for the chuckles ya yam fuds!

Peevemor
16-10-2018, 03:45 PM
For me the REAL laughing stock issues have been the rusting steel, the seats not being ordered, the Police box shambles, the temp tv studio in our end and the delay in the safety certificates THEN the 2018 £1M pitch on top of the over spend ... yet GG (for me) keeps going on about Building Warrants that aren't even an issue!! "Don't send your kid to that nursery".

They should be an issue though. That's the point he's making.

In theory you shouldn't start work before a warrant is issued.

Without a warrant there can't be a completion certificate.

There is no sign of any completion certificates or even current temporary occupation certificates for Tynecastle.

This is far from normal for buildings that receive the public.

A nursery which is meant to open next week but, as yet, doesn't appear to have a Building Warrant? That's ludicrous no matter how you try to explain it away - especially in a new-build where there aren''t the same "deemed to satisfy" grey areas or relaxation applications that are often associated with work to existing buildings.

brog
16-10-2018, 04:37 PM
BH.... Nail on head. FACT!

Call me a Yam Fud all you want, the last tit for tat we had I actually did spend maybe an hour looking at the Council site, as somebody suggested I do, and I guess they hadn't actually done as they were advising me to do, and saw nothing on the planning portal to suggest there was anything outstanding.l

I'm afraid you've confused me here. You state that your 8 week old house application has not yet appeared on the website. Obviously this suggests that the website is a minimum of 8 weeks out of date. Separately you say there's nothing on the planning portal to suggest anything was outstanding. If we cant trust the website to properly reflect the current status I don't see how we can come to any conclusions regarding the accuracy of the content. As for GG, I've known him for far too many years & can honestly say he's probably been involved in filing more building warrants & planning applications than the great majority of net posters put together. I have considerably sympathy for his frustration.

Aldo
16-10-2018, 04:50 PM
I'm afraid you've confused me here. You state that your 8 week old house application has not yet appeared on the website. Obviously this suggests that the website is a minimum of 8 weeks out of date. Separately you say there's nothing on the planning portal to suggest anything was outstanding. If we cant trust the website to properly reflect the current status I don't see how we can come to any conclusions regarding the accuracy of the content. As for GG, I've known him for far too many years & can honestly say he's probably been involved in filing more building warrants & planning applications than the great majority of net posters put together. I have considerably sympathy for his frustration.

Brog did you add my quote by mistake??

Kato
16-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Like Greenginger I too have been quoted on sickbag.

They fail to realise our interest in their state of the art 8th wonder of the world isn’t infact jealousy but pure comedy gold.

Cheers for the chuckles ya yam fuds!

Jealous?

It's not finished and it's unlikely to be in the near future, 70% of the decking is made of stuff they would use for temporary stands at the golf, the rust, the police box, the seats, the blocked views, the made up stuff about it all being planned, the act that it's "a very complicated build" (it's not), the cack-handed conference facilities which are more like hide-and-seek facilities, "chips", the -already- weed-ridden and cracked piazza, the stance that it will be "the envy of Scottish football", the opening day farce, the press getting soaked every time it rains, the security required for the Directors box, the boarded up tunnel, the "temporary" changing rooms, pretending the pitch is now "perfect" when it's the size of Sneezy's hankie ...............

Nope, I'm not jealous.

greenlex
16-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Jealous?

It's not finished and it's unlikely to be in the near future, 70% of the decking is made of stuff they would use for temporary stands at the golf, the rust, the police box, the seats, the blocked views, the made up stuff about it all being planned, the act that it's "a very complicated build" (it's not), the cack-handed conference facilities which are more like hide-and-seek facilities, "chips", the -already- weed-ridden and cracked piazza, the stance that it will be "the envy of Scottish football", the opening day farce, the press getting soaked every time it rains, the security required for the Directors box, the boarded up tunnel, the "temporary" changing rooms, pretending the pitch is now "perfect" when it's the size of Sneezy's hankie ...............

Nope, I'm not jealous.
You forgot the never ending power issues. I know it’s not easy to remember it all to be fair.

Kato
16-10-2018, 05:31 PM
I know it’s not easy to remember it all to be fair.

The Mega-Stand Project Manager agrees.

PatHead
16-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Jealous?

Nope, I'm not jealous.
Or the capacity

blackpoolhibs
16-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Jealous?

Nope, I'm not jealous.

Made we laugh a lot more than i probably should have. :greengrin

Kato
16-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Made we laugh a lot more than i probably should have. :greengrin

See. If you laugh, you must jealous.

green day
16-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Jealous?

Nope, I'm not jealous.

Thats a magic post mate, you need to stick it on twitter :greengrin

Joe6-2
16-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Jealous?

Nope, I'm not jealous.

The glass curtain that is in fact.......just windaes!

Bostonhibby
16-10-2018, 07:15 PM
The glass curtain that is in fact.......just windaes!The magnificent school view lounge with its view of the flags at the castle on a clear day if you're standing on the megastand roof.

Joe6-2
16-10-2018, 07:20 PM
The magnificent school view lounge with its view of the flags at the castle on a clear day if you're standing on the megastand roof.

Not sure it would be wise to put any weight on it!! 😬

Aldo
16-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Jealous?

Nope, I'm not jealous.

Now now you jealous peg selling hobo!!

Bravo!! Superb post Kato!!

Has been mentioned but the tabo subject in all of this is capacity!!

Ps for those looking in - Tottenham Hotspur have nearly completed a 60,000 + capacity stadium in the same time it has taken you to complete the bestest, most modern, uncompleted stand in Britain!

So so jealous!

Billy Whizz
16-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Was surprised that the men’s toilets at the end I was sitting had no urinals. Just cubicles.
Seems bizarre and took ages