PDA

View Full Version : Hearts and Chips

SouthMoroccoStu
14-06-2017, 01:03 PM
No it's not a new takeaway order

What's the info about hearts, their season tickets and chips?

Must have missed this joke! Apart from the big overall joke of it's them

Can someone please enlighten me?

Big_Franck
14-06-2017, 01:14 PM

Part of their promotional material for their new stand season tickets included the line "Chips will be served" as if that was something to shout about.

Here (http://seasontickets.heartsfc.co.uk/2/) is the link. Scroll right down, it's just underneath the figure 9,000.

:lolyam:

Cabbage East
14-06-2017, 02:14 PM
While folk are explaining .net in-jokes, can anyone explain why some wee guy used to have a spanking emoji posted any time his name was brought up? Makar I think his name was?

iwasthere1972
14-06-2017, 02:24 PM
While folk are explaining .net in-jokes, can anyone explain why some wee guy used to have a spanking emoji posted any time his name was brought up? Makar I think his name was?

Sunderland and Hibs supporter who liked getting spanked with a slipper I think. Ask BlackpoolHibs.

SouthMoroccoStu
14-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Part of their promotional material for their new stand season tickets included the line "Chips will be served" as if that was something to shout about.

Here (http://seasontickets.heartsfc.co.uk/2/) is the link. Scroll right down, it's just underneath the figure 9,000.

:lolyam:

"Chips will be served" brilliant!

That looks so amature - any 1st year design student could come up with better

Cheers Big_Franck

Waxy
14-06-2017, 02:37 PM
No chips in gorgie

CraigourHibee
14-06-2017, 08:15 PM
"Chips will be served" brilliant!

That looks so amature - any 1st year design student could come up with better

Cheers Big_Franck
3 spelling mistakes in the first 2 paragraphs, they really are amateur hour over there! What fan wants to read paragraph after paragraph of *****e from her anyway

tamig
14-06-2017, 08:40 PM
3 spelling mistakes in the first 2 paragraphs, they really are amateur hour over there! What fan wants to read paragraph after paragraph of *****e from her anyway

Every one of their comms over the past few months has been littered with spelling mistakes and an almost obsessive use of multipe exclamation marks. Their marketing department must be staffed by work experience kids. No disrespect to the kids.

mca
14-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Who was the guy that used to post on hibs net about us buying tatties and selling Mountains of Chips !!!!

Have the barstewards stole his idea ??? :wink:

eastmainsmsh
14-06-2017, 08:46 PM

It means everyone chips in 😂😂

blackpoolhibs
15-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Sunderland and Hibs supporter who liked getting spanked with a slipper I think. Ask BlackpoolHibs.

Let me make it quite clear, i was never involved in ANY spanking with that man. :greengrin

The all time funniest thread in my opinion here on Hibs.net. :top marks

Pretty Boy
15-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Let me make it quite clear, i was never involved in ANY spanking with that man. :greengrin

I remember that day and night well.

The whole thing unfolding was gripping reading, 'I just googled his name and THIS came up'. Up there with the Kahoonas reveal as the best night in .net history.

Big_Franck
15-06-2017, 09:38 AM

Got a link to the thread by any chance? I must have missed that.