PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Lewis Stevenson Testimonial Match Tickets

RSS Bot
13-06-2017, 01:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7602)

GreenNWhiteArmy
13-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Do we know if there'll be any special guests participating in this match? I.E. Players from the 07 cup win?

Cant argue with the prices if this is going to be our glamour pre season match and half the proceeds going to charity

lugz
13-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Do we know if there'll be any special guests participating in this match? I.E. Players from the 07 cup win?

Cant argue with the prices if this is going to be our glamour pre season match and half the proceeds going to charity

I doubt it as this will be used as part of our pre season programme. Quite disappointed to be honest, plenty people on here come up with good ideas and what we get is a shadow of those ideas. Unfortunately at those prices I can see it being a half empty stadium as well.

Andy74
13-06-2017, 01:29 PM
I doubt it as this will be used as part of our pre season programme. Quite disappointed to be honest, plenty people on here come up with good ideas and what we get is a shadow of those ideas. Unfortunately at those prices I can see it being a half empty stadium as well.

It's a bit different having an idea to having to actually put it into practice.

lugz
13-06-2017, 01:31 PM
It's a bit different having an idea to having to actually put it into practice.

It is you're right but for example the cup winning teams against each other shouldn't be too hard to put together. (you'd maybe have a few missing with team commitments but could easily fill the gaps)

Andy74
13-06-2017, 01:35 PM
It is you're right but for example the cup winning teams against each other shouldn't be too hard to put together. (you'd maybe have a few missing with team commitments but could easily fill the gaps)

I'd think that would be extremely difficult to put together given the fact many are all over the globe, others have teams to play or coach for or wouldn't be fit to play. Too many gaps makes it pointless.

It's a nice idea but not at all easy.

My_Wife_Camille
13-06-2017, 01:38 PM
You'd be surprised how difficult it was

lord bunberry
13-06-2017, 01:40 PM
The timing isn't great as it's right in the middle of the edinburgh trade fortnight. Lots of people including me will be away on holiday. I suppose it had to be fitted in to our pre season schedule, but I will be pretty disappointed to miss it. Hopefully he gets a really good crowd he deserves it.

Hermit Crab
13-06-2017, 01:44 PM
£20 is bit steep is it not?

Diclonius
13-06-2017, 01:46 PM
Shocked.

The RSS Bot is no longer typing in all caps.

.Sean.
13-06-2017, 01:49 PM
If there's one person who deserves a huge turnout it's Lewis Stevenson and anything less is poor. Appreciate it's in the middle of holiday season etc but if you can attend and had the means to you really should as it's the least such a fantastic club servant deserves.

danhibees1875
13-06-2017, 02:05 PM
LC 07 vs SC 16 would have been incredible, but I think it's fair to say would have been a logistical nightmare had it been attempted (maybe it was and couldn't be done).

I still think having the same pre-season game as Livingston but 3 days earlier and charging twice as much and calling it Stevenson's testimonial is a bit of a let down though. Even a rip off of Ian Murray's where they piece together a team of 11 that have played alongside Lewis over the past 10 years for an exhibition match could surely have been manageable given the player turnover rates we went through

We could have a team of his 11 managers to play against actually:

Butcher (:rolleyes: )
Brown Hughes Stubbs Nicholl
Mowbray Calderwood
Collins Lennon Fenlon
Paatelainen

:greengrin

CapitalGreen
13-06-2017, 02:05 PM

Happy with that, should make his chosen charities a good bit of cash.

Hermit Crab
13-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Happy with that, should make his chosen charities a good bit of cash.

Thats fair enough but I'm thinking along the lines of a family of four or more who made don't have a spare £60 plus extras, say £100 in total for a day out at the football in the summer with holidays and things coming.

iwasthere1972
13-06-2017, 02:21 PM

It's a tricky one. In terms of the end result it's a meaningless fixture. However it is the 'Lewis's Got Two' testimonial with half going to charity and a way of saying a big big thank you for his service over the past ten years.

Fingers crossed that it will be a decent turn out and we can all show our appreciation.

Well done Lewis. :cup:

hibee
13-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Hope he gets the big crowd he deserves but I do fear it will be a low turnout based on both the price and timing.

CapitalGreen
13-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Thats fair enough but I'm thinking along the lines of a family of four or more who made don't have a spare £60 plus extras, say £100 in total for a day out at the football in the summer with holidays and things coming.

Maybe they shouldn't spend £40 on "extras" to make it more affordable to them.

In my experience, paying for "extras" is rarely worth the money.

BullsCloseHibs
13-06-2017, 02:30 PM
£20 for a pre season bore?

No thanks.

CropleyWasGod
13-06-2017, 02:32 PM

No thanks.

Especially when we can stay on here and get bored for free, eh? :rolleyes:

Andy74
13-06-2017, 02:33 PM
So, what we can take from this is that the only acceptable outcome would have been a glamorous game in the middle of the season where you could get in for a tenner.

Jonnyboy
13-06-2017, 02:34 PM

No thanks.

Suppose they should just charge a tenner and screw the charities then?

Since90+2
13-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Attendance will be around the 6,000 mark IMO.

Mikey
13-06-2017, 03:19 PM

No thanks.

It's a tenner to Lewis as a "thank you" for his long service and a tenner to various charities, one of which will directly benefit the playing budget.

Is that really so bad?

Pretty Boy
13-06-2017, 03:31 PM
I'll happily shell out £20 for the chance to honour a cup winning legend and watch Sunderland get ****ed at the same time.

lucky
13-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Don't like home preseason friendlies or testimonials but I will certainly going to this to honour the only Hibbie that's got both league cup and Scottish cup winners medals. Lewis has played his whole career at Hibs (unlike the last testimonial Hibs gave) and deserves a decent turnout

Thecat23
13-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Considering money is also going to charity £20 is right. Folk taking the huff aren't clearly seeing the bigger picture. Plus Lewis deserves a good turn out as well.

Bishop Hibee
13-06-2017, 03:50 PM
I'll be there. Maybe £15 and £5 would have been better but most of the money is going to charity. Still a lot for a family though. The friendlies against Birmingham City and Motherwell were decent games.

Hibs hero deserving of a good turn out.

Billy Whizz
13-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Thanks

Phil MaGlass
13-06-2017, 03:57 PM

To be honest i would much rather watch Sunderland than the 2 cup winning teams

wookie70
13-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Not a fan of testimonials in general but I may have made an exception for Lewis. £20 seems a bit steep for what is pretty poor opposition and nothing, as yet, of some of the more interesting aspects of friendlies like old players returning etc. £40 for me and the kids would have given me a decision to make but possibly a bigger problem for me is that half the money will go to charity. I believe that the Government should pay for health service and not charities so I have a financial and moral dilemma. No issue with the Hibs related charities as I view that as something the community is doing that is not a Government responsibility.

Andy74
13-06-2017, 04:20 PM
70,000 paid over £35 each at Old Trafford last week for Michael Carrick. Now that was a proper walking pace friendly.

wearethehibs
13-06-2017, 04:47 PM
£20 is a rip off imo.
Should have been £10 and £5.
Sure Ian Murrays was something like £7 and £3. With all proceeds going to charity. Only got 4 or 5K there

Suppose Sunderland will probably bring up 1000 or so.

HibbyAndy
13-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Scottish cup and league cup legend

£20 i'l be their alright

greenlex
13-06-2017, 04:49 PM
I'll happily shell out £20 for the chance to honour a cup winning legend and watch Sunderland get ****ed at the same time.

Very much this. I think it will be well attended.

.Sean.
13-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Considering money is also going to charity £20 is right. Folk taking the huff aren't clearly seeing the bigger picture. Plus Lewis deserves a good turn out as well.
Correct and hopefully he gets it. 20 quid hardly gets you anything these days so I'll happily pay it to go along and give one of our biggest legends the reception he deserves.

.Sean.
13-06-2017, 04:55 PM
£20 is a rip off imo.
Sure Ian Murrays was something like £7 and £3. With all proceeds going to charity. Only got 4 or 5K there

But rightly or wrongly plenty didn't go as he signed for the Huns and it was over 2 spells. Unlike Lewis Stevenson.

Lewis contributed to two of the best days many of us will have ever had. Is 20 quid too much to ask?

As someone said it's a tenner to him as a thank you and a tenner to deserving charities. Could think of a billion less deserving places to spend your cash.

Sioux
13-06-2017, 05:01 PM
FFS sake its a jolly kick about in the sun to simply honour a player who's served the club for more than 10 years. If you don't want to be part of it don't go.

Sir David Gray
13-06-2017, 05:08 PM
I am personally not a fan of professional footballers being paid for a testimonial and believe all gate proceeds should go to a charity of their choice however I strongly support Lewis Stevenson getting a testimonial. There is no other player in the club's history who has won both domestic cup competitions with Hibs so it's important to pay tribute to such an achievement.

Unfortunately I'll be on a plane coming back from Portugal when the game kicks off so I'll not make it but I do hope that anyone who can make it does turn up and there's a healthy crowd for the game.

I do fear that the selected date will mean that a lot of people won't make it.

keep the faith
13-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Hibs fans talking about not going to a game to honour Lewis Stevenson and watch hibs while making a donation to charity???

Really? This should be a sell out!!

Hopefully the organisers organise some guest appearances to make it even more special.

B.H.F.C
13-06-2017, 05:19 PM
£20 is quite steep for this type of game. But I'll still be there and hope Lewis gets a good turnout. He's never been my favourite player but nobody can deny he deserves this.

kaimendhibs
13-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Don't like home preseason friendlies or testimonials but I will certainly going to this to honour the only Hibbie that's got both league cup and Scottish cup winners medals. Lewis has played his whole career at Hibs (unlike the last testimonial Hibs gave) and deserves a decent turnout
This

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

FranckSuzy
13-06-2017, 05:43 PM
£20 is a rip off imo.

IIRC, it was never confirmed/stated what % would go to charity from Ian's testimonial events, which put some people off attending.

silverhibee
13-06-2017, 05:57 PM
£20 is a rip off imo.

Sure about that.

murray26
13-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Not got a problem with the price and will pay it no problem but I hope it doesn't put to many off.. he deserves a good turn out..

SON OF PADDY
13-06-2017, 06:41 PM

No thanks.

It to honour Lewis Stevenson FFS !!
How about you don't attend the game, but donate the money to the charity ?

theonlywayisup
13-06-2017, 06:43 PM
FFS sake its a jolly kick about in the sun to simply honour a player who's served the club for more than 10 years. If you don't want to be part of it don't go.

Yes - some drama queens on this thread

If you don't want to go don't go.

I would pay much more to watch a hero and legend.

Scouse Hibee
13-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Gutted to miss this due to being on holiday. I would like to contribute though so I will buy two tickets and donate them to anyone on here who genuinely wouldn't be able to go otherwise. Not sure how I go about that but would hope that only a genuine case would take me up on it.

SON OF PADDY
13-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Yes - some drama queens on this thread

If you don't want to go don't go.

I would pay much more to watch a hero and legend.

Point 1 Correct 😁
Point 2 Correct 😁
Point 3 Correct 😁

hibee_girl
13-06-2017, 07:45 PM
I'd have paid anything to be there but I'll be on holiday, devastated :boo hoo:

DaveF
13-06-2017, 07:53 PM
I'll be there.

He absolutely deserves it.

hibbysam
13-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Gutted to miss this due to being on holiday. I would like to contribute though so I will buy two tickets and donate them to anyone on here who genuinely wouldn't be able to go otherwise. Not sure how I go about that but would hope that only a genuine case would take me up on it.

And they can possibly donate what they can truly afford to one of the charities and everyone wins.

Great gesture Scouse.

As for the 'bore friendly' comments, it's got eff all to do with the friendly and everything to do with giving one of our biggest ever achievers the recognition he deserves.

Jonnyboy
13-06-2017, 09:40 PM
And they can possibly donate what they can truly afford to one of the charities and everyone wins.

Great gesture Scouse.

As for the 'bore friendly' comments, it's got eff all to do with the friendly and everything to do with giving one of our biggest ever achievers the recognition he deserves.

This, 100% :agree:

SON OF PADDY
13-06-2017, 10:00 PM

Great gesture Scouse.

You my friend are 100% correct !
Bore friendly my arse, if you can get down to witness
" A True Hibernian Hero " well deserved testimonial.
We're talking about a Scottish Cup / League Cup Winner here, I think I'm correct in saying !

Miss it and you'll regret it . 😉

FranckSuzy
13-06-2017, 11:00 PM

Wonderful gesture :not worth

iwasthere1972
13-06-2017, 11:05 PM

Hibs class. :not worth

Broken Gnome
13-06-2017, 11:09 PM
There's a world of difference between the Ian Murray testimonial and this one. I'd have wagered most never gave a damn how few turned up to Murray's one, when the vast majority if not all would be disappointed if Stevenson got a lowish turnout.

It's a notable event and the price reflects that.

lucky
14-06-2017, 12:12 AM
This is Lewis Stevenson we are talking about. The guy who has TWO winners medals and has been at Hibs his whole career. This is the guy that rarely has a bad game a guy who gives his all for our club and has said he's donating half his testimonial money to charity including Hibs related ones. He deserves respect and to be honored as the only HIBBIE in history to have won both cups. He will go down in Hibs history as true legend of our club. So to the detractors on this thread remember the 21/05/16 and honor that day by attending Lewis Stevenson's testimonial

JohnM1875
14-06-2017, 12:29 AM
This is Lewis Stevenson we are talking about. The guy who has TWO winners medals and has been at Hibs his whole career. This is the guy that rarely has a bad game a guy who gives his all for our club and has said he's donating half his testimonial money to charity including Hibs related ones. He deserves respect and to be honored as the only HIBBIE in history to have won both cups. He will go down in Hibs history as true legend of our club. So to the detractors on this thread remember the 21/05/16 and honor that day by attending Lewis Stevenson's testimonial

It's posts like that where I wish there was a like or share function. I cannot agree more! It genuinely wouldn't bother me what the price was I'd be there for this and I'll be proud to give Lewis the full support he deserves! The guys given everything for this club and bleeds green.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-06-2017, 03:42 AM
Sure about that.

Iirc no it wasn't cos there was the "but what % debate"? on here.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-06-2017, 03:46 AM
£20 is a rip off imo.

But with Peres, Campbell (?) and LayPy coming back from overseas (presume fees were laid) did it break even?

Dashing Bob S
14-06-2017, 03:57 AM
Happy to buy a couple of tickets and donate them to the less fortunate- namely those who will then have to attend.

Stantons Angel
14-06-2017, 09:20 AM
What on earth has got into you lot?

Two months ago you were all raving on about Lewis having a Testimonial game and how the support should come out and support the game for him and the charities being supported!

Now because you have to pay £20 or your going on your holidays and can't do both the price is extortionate!

Lewis has been badgered from here to eternity on this board by loads of you and he didn't deserve most of it either. He has shown you all just how important he is to this team and the club and still you are moaning.

yes I too would have liked a more glamarous team to be playing BUT its Sunderland so lets get on with the reason we are taking them on!

Lewis has played for this club for longer than anyone else in the team, he is THEE only Hibs player to have won an League and Scottish Cup medal playing for HIBS and he is a true professional in his chosen sport.

Instead of moaning in the bright sunshine get along and pay for a ticket in gratitude to this young man who has given his all for the jersey we all love.

I doubt very much anyone else will reach this milestone in their Hibs career, loyalty is nothing in football these days, lets show Lewis it means a lot to us Hibs supporters!

scuttle
14-06-2017, 09:32 AM

Two months ago you were all raving on about Lewis having a Testimonial game and how the support should come out and support the game for him and the charities being supported!

Now because you have to pay £20 or your going on your holidays and can't do both the price is extortionate!

Lewis has been badgered from here to eternity on this board by loads of you and he didn't deserve most of it either. He has shown you all just how important he is to this team and the club and still you are moaning.

yes I too would have liked a more glamarous team to be playing BUT its Sunderland so lets get on with the reason we are taking them on!

Lewis has played for this club for longer than anyone else in the team, he is THEE only Hibs player to have won an League and Scottish Cup medal playing for HIBS and he is a true professional in his chosen sport.

Instead of moaning in the bright sunshine get along and pay for a ticket in gratitude to this young man who has given his all for the jersey we all love.

I doubt very much anyone else will reach this milestone in their Hibs career, loyalty is nothing in football these days, lets show Lewis it means a lot to us Hibs supporters!

Well said sir

InchHibby
14-06-2017, 09:55 AM

Totally agree

KWJ
14-06-2017, 10:04 AM
What the lass on the soapbox said.

'Mon the Lewy!

jacomo
14-06-2017, 11:18 AM

I am also happy to buy tickets and donate them to a Hibby family who want to go but find the prices a bit of a stretch. Childcare commitments etc can make the summer an expensive time for those with kids.

Any advice on doing this in the most effective way?

Scouse Hibee
14-06-2017, 11:24 AM
I am also happy to buy tickets and donate them to a Hibby family who want to go but find the prices a bit of a stretch. Childcare commitments etc can make the summer an expensive time for those with kids.

I might ask Susan (FranckSuzy) to help me get them to the right people.

FranckSuzy
14-06-2017, 12:40 PM

Happy to help and I'll be in touch over the next few days :aok:

Scouse Hibee
14-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Happy to help and I'll be in touch over the next few days :aok:

Cheers Susan.

Jonnyboy
14-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Well said sir

Totally agree

What the guy on the soapbox said.

'Mon the Lewy!

He's actually a she and I agree with every word she says :shocked: :greengrin

FranckSuzy
15-06-2017, 01:07 PM

:applause:

Happy to buy a couple of tickets and donate them to the less fortunate- namely those who will then have to attend.

:tee hee: :thumbsup:

:top marks

Just spoke to Scouse Hibby and we've come up with a plan to get this wonderful idea off the ground. Watch out for a thread this evening, for anyone interested/wishing to donate. Hibs class, yet again, from our fans :not worth

KWJ
15-06-2017, 01:09 PM

Edited :wink:

Question for anyone that already has a ticket for this.

Do they say Lewis Stevenson testimonial on them or do they only say Hibernian vs Sunderland?

Sort of game that I'd like to buy the physical ticket rather than the print at home option but would like it to say this rather than look like yer average pre season friendly.

SON OF PADDY
16-06-2017, 07:36 AM
Edited :wink:

Question for anyone that already has a ticket for this.

Do they say Lewis Stevenson testimonial on them or do they only say Hibernian vs Sunderland?

Sort of game that I'd like to buy the physical ticket rather than the print at home option but would like it to say this rather than look like yer average pre season friendly.

It got both printed on it

Lewis Stevenson Testimonial
Hibernian v Sunderland

Hope this helps?

drumatic44
16-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Anyone know if there will be pay at the gate ??

KWJ
16-06-2017, 08:31 AM
It got both printed on it

Lewis Stevenson Testimonial
Hibernian v Sunderland

Hope this helps?

Yup, cheers. :aok:

scuttle
16-06-2017, 09:03 AM

Sorry SA....but still agree with you 100%

Gatecrasher
16-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Can we not add the game to our Season Tickets?

Billy Whizz
16-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Can we not add the game to our Season Tickets?

No, read the opening post. Probably because new cards won't be out on time, but you can buy your seat!

pacoluna
16-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Surely the whole £20 goes to charity, why would half of it go to Lewis?

B.H.F.C
16-06-2017, 05:09 PM

Testimonials were traditionally a benefit match for the player were they not?

The donating to charity is fine if you're a multi millionaire in the English Premier League.

GreenT
16-06-2017, 05:44 PM

What part of Lewis's Testimonial do you not understand? It is only due to his generosity that half of the funds raised in his testimonial year will go to charity. He is entitled to it all and having played for Hibs all his career he had hardly made a fortune.

marinello59
16-06-2017, 05:54 PM

This match is a personal reward to Lewis for his service. It's pretty generous of him to give up so much to charity.

HibbyAndy
16-06-2017, 06:01 PM
This match is a personal reward to Lewis for his service. It's pretty generous of him to give up so much to charity.

Correct

HibbyAndy
16-06-2017, 06:01 PM

Why no ?

CropleyWasGod
16-06-2017, 06:52 PM
TBH, I'd doubt if LS will get anything like a tenner, once costs, VAT etc. are taken off.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

superfurryhibby
16-06-2017, 07:11 PM

Endorsed 100%.

Amazing, people look back with nostalgia at guys who were pretty dire ,but served us with committment. Thinking of guys in the early eighties and the like.

Stevenson is a double cup winner and a guy who has been a model pro. He´s a Hibs man through and through, and i think he deserves every penny he gets from the game. As a few have said, playing for Hibs all your career is nae going to set you up for life, even for a canny laddie like Lewy. The charitable donation is a very decent gesture.

FranckSuzy
16-06-2017, 10:30 PM

I'm the Treasurer of one of the funds to benefit and after meeting Lewis to thank him, he said "no, thanks for all that you do"! If you can't see that he's a Hibs legend - and a thoroughly decent human being to boot - then more fool you.

Northernhibee
17-06-2017, 09:02 AM
With football as it is in the modern era, we'll never have another player like Lewis Stevenson. His critics will look back in twenty years and will be disappointed they didn't appreciate him at the time as he's a bonafide club legend; and although not as technically good a player as a double cup winner and a one club man he takes his seat with the Famous Five, Turnbull's Tornados, Sauzee, Deek as someone who 100% is woven into this clubs rich tapestry and someone who people will talk about in fifty years time.

Ignore it all you want - as a double cup winner in the green and white he's in a field of one and to top it all he's a top, top bloke.

HibbyAndy
17-06-2017, 09:26 AM
With football as it is in the modern era, we'll never have another player like Lewis Stevenson. His critics will look back in twenty years and will be disappointed they didn't appreciate him at the time as he's a bonafide club legend; and although not as technically good a player as a double cup winner and a one club man he takes his seat with the Famous Five, Turnbull's Tornados, Sauzee, Deek as someone who 100% is woven into this clubs rich tapestry and someone who people will talk about in fifty years time.

Ignore it all you want - as a double cup winner in the green and white he's in a field of one and to top it all he's a top, top bloke.

Absolutely bang on the money :agree:

Northernhibee
17-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Here's some stats as well for you:

Scottish Championship Winners Medals:

Lewis Stevenson: 1
Cristiano Ronaldo: 0

Scottish League Cup Winners Medals:

Scottish Cup Winners Medals:

First team goals for Hibernian:

Lewis Stevenson: 7

With his wish to leave Real Madrid it's clear that Ronaldo is trying to engineer a move to us but frankly he's not fit to lace Lewie's boots. I doubt he'd get off the bench for us.

pacoluna
17-06-2017, 10:28 AM
What part of Lewis's Testimonial do you not understand? It is only due to his generosity that half of the funds raised in his testimonial year will go to charity. He is entitled to it all and having played for Hibs all his career he had hardly made a fortune.

I have always been under the impression that modern day testimonials were about celebrating a player and raising funds for their choosing charities.i never knew the player received a percentage.

CropleyWasGod
17-06-2017, 10:38 AM
I have always been under the impression that modern day testimonials were about celebrating a player and raising funds for their choosing charities.i never knew the player received a percentage.
For the players at the top end, it is normally as you describe. For those down the earnings scale, the one-club men such as LS, it's still about financial recognition of that service.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Archie89
17-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Just tried to order my reserved seats for this online and noticed that the "collect from Hibernian" option is no longer there.

Does anybody know why and if that option won't be available this season or is it just for this match?

SON OF PADDY
17-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Just tried to order my reserved seats for this online and noticed that the "collect from Hibernian" option is no longer there.

Does anybody know why and if that option won't be available this season or is it just for this match?

Only this game mate !
Print at home or shop only
Season tickets won't be ready in time.

Gatecrasher
27-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Anyone know how sales are going? I think he deserves a decent turn out from the support.

Neo167
28-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Anyone know how sales are going? I think he deserves a decent turn out from the support.

Not sure in terms of normal tickets , but just bought the last 2 tickets for hospitality as now its sold out