PDA

View Full Version : Moult and Greg Stewart

AugustaHibs
12-06-2017, 09:54 PM
kenny Millar from the sun ( I know I know, but he's usually pretty spot on) has claimed we are looking at moult and Stewart - would be 2 great signings imo

Mikey09
12-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Would love to see Greg Stewart in a Hibs shirt.

The Captain....
12-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Like the sound of that...I think Moult in particular would be a very useful signing...here's hoping we're quite far down the road with signing both.

Heisenberg
12-06-2017, 10:02 PM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1138831/hibs-set-to-battle-hearts-and-aberdeen-for-birmingham-city-star-greg-stewart-as-jason-cummings-replacement/

Greencore
12-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Would be good signings. But not sure it would happen. I will be over the moon if it does happen.

Sammy7nil
12-06-2017, 10:05 PM
kenny Millar from the sun ( I know I know, but he's usually pretty spot on) has claimed we are looking at moult and Stewart - would be 2 great signings imo

Sun also reporting Moult to the Rangers i suppose if they me tion enough teams one story will be right.

Baw187
12-06-2017, 10:05 PM
I'd be sceptical on our chances of getting either but would be delighted if we did.

SteveHFC
12-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Those 2 and Stokes would be terrific.

yonder1875
12-06-2017, 10:10 PM
Would be amazing to pull this off but can't see it coming off.

Diclonius
12-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Stewart would be an adequate replacement. Would prefer Boyce though.

Vault Boy
12-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Both very good options, would be very happy with either or.

Saturday Boy
12-06-2017, 10:48 PM
I had to google Greg Stewart. One year in to a three year contract with Birmingham and has scored no goals for them. I surely can't have the right guy if people think he worth spending money on.

The_Horde
12-06-2017, 10:51 PM
I had to google Greg Stewart. One year in to a three year contract with Birmingham and has scored no goals for them. I surely can't have the right guy if people think he worth spending money on.

Mcinness wants him which is normally a good barometer of how good he is. Also YouTube will help you

MyJo
12-06-2017, 11:00 PM

Adam Rooney didn't set the heather on fire at Birmingham either. only 4 goals in 18 appearances during his 1 season there and he is one of the best strikers in the SPL just now.

P.s. Transfermarkt also suggests that he played 657 minutes for Birmingham over 21 appearances. Thats an average of 31 minutes a game so hardly the best conditions to get loads of goals from.

livi hibs 1875
12-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Mcinness wants him which is normally a good barometer of how good he is. Also YouTube will help you

Took your advice and looked at his goals on youtube, looked much better then i remembered, nothing stuck in my memory about him, was it just his goals or was it all round performances that got him his move down south.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-06-2017, 11:16 PM
I always thought Stewart was a left mid...?

My_Wife_Camille
12-06-2017, 11:32 PM
I always thought Stewart was a left mid...?

One of those forward that plays anywhere along the front line

CRAZYHIBBY
12-06-2017, 11:39 PM
We should be going for boyce as well

NAE NOOKIE
12-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Have to admit I had to Google Stewart as well, certainly looks like a move away from Birmingham wouldn't do him any harm ... no goals since his move there isn't too impressive even if all his games were off the bench.

I see the Yams are apparently after him too. Is there nobody we are linked with that they don't take an interest in? The big question is of course, where the flook are they getting the money from? A club with a 3 million quid shortfall for their new stand and yet still competing with us and Aberdeen for players ...... now that's a neat trick :hmmm:

Nutmegged
12-06-2017, 11:51 PM

take it you don't remember him from his time at Dundee? a very talented player, more of a link up player than an out and out forward, he has a wand of a left foot, I wouldn't rate anyone off the back of a bad season if that was the exception to the rule, Stewart has been there seen it and done it in the Premiership and would be a very useful signing IMO

HibsNutter
12-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Louis Moult through the middle, Swanson cutting in from the left, Stewart from the right. Lovely thought.

livi hibs 1875
13-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Just looked at the 2014 Dundee team , played with Boyle, Thomson, Harris and Mcpake. sure they can advise Stewart what side of capital is the place to be if he did not already know. And then the choice between Lennon or the laptop. But those pesky chips might tip the deal against us.

Dashing Bob S
13-06-2017, 03:12 AM
Moult has already shown he can scale the heights with Everest.

Nutmegged
13-06-2017, 03:42 AM
Louis Moult through the middle, Swanson cutting in from the left, Stewart from the right. Lovely thought.

Not a lot of pace in those three, we need pace badly.

Winston Ingram
13-06-2017, 05:49 AM
Stewart would be superb. Shame he's a huge Sevconian but I can over look that.

JimBHibees
13-06-2017, 06:13 AM
Stewart would be an adequate replacement. Would prefer Boyce though.

Stewart is more of a wide player. Maybe Rangers less interested in Moult since they signed the new Ronaldo and Falcao this week.

JimBHibees
13-06-2017, 06:14 AM
Not a lot of pace in those three, we need pace badly.

Stewart can shift and dont think Moult is slow either.

Niffy
13-06-2017, 06:31 AM
Moult has already shown he can scale the heights with Everest.

Ahhh Ted.

The Spaceman
13-06-2017, 06:46 AM
If we could get these two in and still have leftover £ from the Cummings sale then I would be delighted.

Bishop Hibee
13-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Stewart was a great success at Dundee and Moult has scored a decent amount of goals in a mediocre Motherwell team. I'd be happy if they signed up.

ancient hibee
13-06-2017, 07:12 AM
If we could get these two in and still have leftover £ from the Cummings sale then I would be delighted.
Suspect Stewart would be a loan.

dunedinhibs
13-06-2017, 07:14 AM
Grew up in the same town as Kenny Millar his whole family are hibs mad. He always has his finger on the pulse when it comes to anything hibs related. So ignore that he works for that rag because he is pretty much always spot on and usually breaks hibs related news before anyone else.

Andy74
13-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Doesn't look like a quick move possible which would be a bit of a drag.

RossScott1991
13-06-2017, 08:50 AM
Moult played 34 games in 2016/2017 scoring 18 goals.
2 goals against Celtic, 2 goals against Rangers and 1 goal against Partick Thistle.

2 goals against Annan in the cup.

11 league goals against bottom 6 in the league.

His longest spell without a goal was 6 games, in general it is then 2 and 3 games average without a goal.

The season before 2015/2016 he played 42 games scoring 18 goals

1 against Aberdeen, 2 against Celtic, 1 against Hearts, 2 against St Johnstone - 6 goals against top 6 opposition.

1 goal against East Fife

11 goals against teams in the bottom half of table.

In this season he went two spells of 7 games without a goal.

Just thought id post these stats for those interested. Thoughts?

CapitalGreen
13-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Moult played 34 games in 2016/2017 scoring 18 goals.
2 goals against Celtic, 2 goals against Rangers and 1 goal against Partick Thistle.

2 goals against Annan in the cup.

11 league goals against bottom 6 in the league.

His longest spell without a goal was 6 games, in general it is then 2 and 3 games average without a goal.

The season before 2015/2016 he played 42 games scoring 18 goals

1 against Aberdeen, 2 against Celtic, 1 against Hearts, 2 against St Johnstone - 6 goals against top 6 opposition.

1 goal against East Fife

11 goals against teams in the bottom half of table.

In this season he went two spells of 7 games without a goal.

Just thought id post these stats for those interested. Thoughts?

Thoughts: Good return playing for one of the poorer, less creative sides in the league. 7 goals in 2 seasons against the so called "bigger" clubs.

Scooter
13-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Grew up in the same town as Kenny Millar his whole family are hibs mad. He always has his finger on the pulse when it comes to anything hibs related. So ignore that he works for that rag because he is pretty much always spot on and usually breaks hibs related news before anyone else.

His brother works for hibs so that probably helps him :greengrin

RossScott1991
13-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Thoughts: Good return playing for one of the poorer, less creative sides in the league. 7 goals in 2 seasons against the so called "bigger" clubs.

Definitely, id imagine you have to be pretty clinical playing for Motherwell, probaly going into majority of games knowing you may only get 1 or 2 chances to stick ball away. Haven't personally seen him play as of yet so I don't really know what his style is for those who could help me out? is he quick? good in air? is he more the guy that holds it up? I'd like to know about his general all round game

worcesterhibby
13-06-2017, 09:19 AM
Definitely, id imagine you have to be pretty clinical playing for Motherwell, probaly going into majority of games knowing you may only get 1 or 2 chances to stick ball away. Haven't personally seen him play as of yet so I don't really know what his style is for those who could help me out? is he quick? good in air? is he more the guy that holds it up? I'd like to know about his general all round game

His goals/games ratio is excellent. I don't know him inside out either, but from what I have seen of him (and having watched a fair number of his goals in Youtube) he scores with a real variety of methods. Some cracking headers, curlers into the top corner and also plenty of poachers goals. His record in the league we will be playing in is very good, so he would seem like an excellent signing if we could get him. Motherwell will be very keen to hang on to him and will feel they can get more money, if they wait for an English club to come in for him, but at 25 he is much more of a late developer than Cummings. At the age Cummings is at now..he had made just 13 starts on loan to a selection of lower league and non league clubs such as Alfreton, Northampton and Nuneaton..scoring 5 goals in the process. Cummings has played 123 games ands scored 69 goals.

The guys on the Steelmen Forum seem to have accepted that he will be leaving them this summer, it just depends who comes in for him.

Suburban Hibby
13-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Got to be honest, I would prefer Boyce to either of them. Big strong guy, good in the air and on the deck.

Billy Whizz
13-06-2017, 09:31 AM
Speaking to a Dundee fan this morning, said Stewart was a more technical player than Hemmings, but he's a lazy sod!
His words not mine

Since90+2
13-06-2017, 09:33 AM
I would take Boyce ahead of Moult or Stewart but I think realistically we are not going to be able to afford him when you add in a hefty transfer fee and wages to match.

Wilson
13-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Got to be honest, I would prefer Boyce to either of them. Big strong guy, good in the air and on the deck.

Well he will be off to Burton Albion. We won't match their wages. Moult and Stewart are perhaps more realistic?

dunedinhibs
13-06-2017, 09:36 AM
His brother works for hibs so that probably helps him :greengrin

Yeah pretty handy!

hhibs
13-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Ahhh Ted.

You golden oldies !

speedy_gonzales
13-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Someone I trust just texted to say Stewart was at Tynecastle this morning,,,, agent tarting about allegedly!

neil7908
13-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Any 2 of Moult, Stewart, Boyce or Stokes will do me.

Aubenas
13-06-2017, 10:10 AM
You golden oldies !

Lady Isobel Barnet anyone 😂😉

Jag7
13-06-2017, 10:10 AM
See it's on the rumours spot in the Scotsman, they must just copy stuff straight from fans message boards .. poor journalism !!

H18 SFR
13-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Chat on twitter from the Motherwell CEO's account that they won't sell Moult for any less than their record transfer amount.

We simply won't pay what they will be looking for.

mcfly
13-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Chat on twitter from the Motherwell CEO's account that they won't sell Moult for any less than their record transfer amount.

We simply won't pay what they will be looking for.

Year left on his contract - could lose him for nowt next summer.

They will sell, prob £350k-£450k and we should pay it

bill_reed
13-06-2017, 05:30 PM
what happened to that big Polish forward we were looking at just a month ago, think he was just 21.....

H18 SFR
13-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Year left on his contract - could lose him for nowt next summer.

They will sell, prob £350k-£450k and we should pay it

Totally agree that we should pay that amount, sadly I think they will prove him out of our range.

H18 SFR
13-06-2017, 05:34 PM
what happened to that big Polish forward we were looking at just a month ago, think he was just 21.....

There was chat on another thread that Aberdeen have been in discussions with him.

Heisenberg
13-06-2017, 05:44 PM
There was chat on another thread that Aberdeen have been in discussions with him.

And Hearts.

Deansy
13-06-2017, 06:19 PM
And Hearts.

Wise of Hibs leaving our talks to last - after he's been to the PBS we can highlight the fact that unlike them, we actually OWN both our ground and training-facilities and we deal in hard-cash and NOT 'Cake-bake's/'Savings-coos'/nicking charity-money etc !

weecounty hibby
13-06-2017, 09:23 PM
I heard from someone who knows Stewarts dad that he wants to come home to Scotland. Neilson wants him at MK Dons as did McInnes at Aberdeen who had been keeping in touch with him. Said he will not go to Hearts as Levien released him as a kid and totally broke him. Not sure if any of this is true but no reason to doubt it. Never mentioned Hibs.

snooky
13-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Lady Isobel Barnet anyone ����

:hijack:

.... and all her muckers - Bernie Braden, Barbara Kelly and Gilbert Harding.

I'm sure "What's My Line" has a totally new connotation to partying young folk these days :wink:

Spike Mandela
13-06-2017, 09:44 PM
I heard from someone who knows Stewarts dad that he wants to come home to Scotland. Neilson wants him at MK Dons as did McInnes at Aberdeen who had been keeping in touch with him. Said he will not go to Hearts as Levien released him as a kid and totally broke him. Not sure if any of this is true but no reason to doubt it. Never mentioned Hibs.

His dad works in my work. I will ask him.

weecounty hibby
13-06-2017, 10:22 PM

Cool, if it's true would that make me ITK?????

Aubenas
13-06-2017, 10:26 PM
:hijack:

.... and all her muckers - Bernie Braden, Barbara Kelly and Gilbert Harding.

I'm sure "What's My Line" has a totally new connotation to partying young folk these days :wink:

:not worth:aok::wink::top marks

Spike Mandela
13-06-2017, 10:33 PM
Cool, if it's true would that make me ITK?????

ITK official.

Greenworld
14-06-2017, 11:01 AM
ITK official.
Any update ⚽⚽⚽⚽

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Theinsider
14-06-2017, 11:25 AM

Does he really mate? You still where you used to be? Working near by my dad?

Flyingwaitor
14-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Hibs cant afford Boyce. Boyce is a never. Hibs have more chance with Moult but probably out of price range too. Moult is a never say never. Its great we are aiming high but they're both just out of reach. I have every faith that NL will pull a masterstroke somewhere though

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
14-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Hibs cant afford Boyce. Boyce is a never. Hibs have more chance with Moult but probably out of price range too. Moult is a never say never. Its great we are aiming high but they're both just out of reach. I have every faith that NL will pull a masterstroke somewhere though

Just a real shame our league cannot generate the tv incomes as a club of our size not to be able to sign a player at say £1m when there are clubs down south whom lets be honest are pish can spend that.

Maybe one day we will be in that market.

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Hibs cant afford Boyce. Boyce is a never. Hibs have more chance with Moult but probably out of price range too

How do you know this? :confused:

Waxy
14-06-2017, 05:54 PM

Never say never. People said waitors wouldnt fly.

makaveli1875
14-06-2017, 05:55 PM
How do you know this? :confused:

Ross County have already knocked back a bid from Burton , and that bid was probably more than we could afford

CMurdoch
14-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Ross County have already knocked back a bid from Burton , and that bid was probably more than we could afford

Hibs average attendances last season were 3 times that of Burton Albion (Pub team) and they are almost a stick on for relegation this season.
Yet they may be able to outbid us for a player we need. Bah!

Aldo
14-06-2017, 06:29 PM

I will disagree with you regarding Boyce!! I think we can/could afford him and that's including paying a fee!!

O and with Moult!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson
14-06-2017, 06:45 PM
I will disagree with you regarding Boyce!! I think we can/could afford him and that's including paying a fee!!

O and with Moult!!

What is the last decent fee we paid for a player? We don't pay much for players. Nominal fees. Fees decided by tribunal (Not generally excessive). 125k for McGinn?

What people think we can afford and what the club will spend are two different things.

We won't meet the valuation for Boyce.

Flyingwaitor
14-06-2017, 06:46 PM
When was the last time we spent £500k + on 1 player? We have been operating on a premiership budget for 3 years in the championship. We dont have the budget to spend that kind of money...simple. If we could afford the fee how do we sustain the wages? We couldn't. We dont have endless amounts of money. We will get 7 figures from JC. Half of that to Farmer. I believe its £4mil still to go and £½mil a year. Ambrose Swanson and Whittaker will all be on big bucks. Say £7500 (guessing) between them then thats almost £400k (including bonus/appearance) that leaves £100k. We simply dont have the cash to spend on a £500k fee then pay £5k a week on wages. I say 5k as thats what a Burton Albion would pay

Aldo
14-06-2017, 06:50 PM
What is the last decent fee we paid for a player? We don't pay much for players. Nominal fees. Fees decided by tribunal (Not generally excessive). 125k for McGinn?

What people think we can afford and what the club will spend are two different things.

Off course they are two different things!!

Given our increased attendances, JC transfer fee and ST money we could afford a fee!

My opinion mind!

Flyingwaitor
14-06-2017, 06:50 PM
£600k fee (ross have turned down burtons 500k) £5k a week (minimum) wages. £860k in the first year. We simply cant afford that. Other players, pay debt, day to day running all cost money.

Aldo
14-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Who knows it's £500,000 it could be a percentage of that and a percentage of any future sell on fee!

We do have the budget

Increased attendances
Record ST sales
Money for Transfer from Jason!

Remember we pay STF £500000 a year interest free! I would suggest that that is paid over the season and not in one go!

Again you are guessing what players are on and what other teams pay!!!

I believe a deal for Boyce is doable and would be within budget!

makaveli1875
14-06-2017, 06:56 PM
When was the last time we spent £500k + on 1 player? We have been operating on a premiership budget for 3 years in the championship. We dont have the budget to spend that kind of money...simple. If we could afford the fee how do we sustain the wages? We couldn't. We dont have endless amounts of money. We will get 7 figures from JC. Half of that to Farmer. I believe its £4mil still to go and £½mil a year. Ambrose Swanson and Whittaker will all be on big bucks. Say £7500 (guessing) between them then thats almost £400k (including bonus/appearance) that leaves £100k. We simply dont have the cash to spend on a £500k fee then pay £5k a week on wages. I say 5k as thats what a Burton Albion would pay

The only time i can remember us spending in excess of 500k was de la cruz at about 750k and im pretty sure that is our most expensive signing in our history ..

Flyingwaitor
14-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Nope. We shall agree to disagree. Lets see if he has signed by the end of the season!😀

Spike Mandela
14-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Does he really mate? You still where you used to be? Working near by my dad?

Yeah, your dad knows him as well.

Wilson
14-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Off course they are two different things!!

Given our increased attendances, JC transfer fee and ST money we could afford a fee!

My opinion mind!

I don't think we can. Not a fee out with our normal spending. Any increase in income will go on improving quality throughout the squad. Low signing on fees and player wages. Anything over 200k is fanciful and unlikely.

Aldo
14-06-2017, 07:11 PM
I don't think we can. Not a fee out with our normal spending. Any increase in income will go on improving quality throughout the squad. Low signing on fees and player wages. Anything over 200k is fanciful and unlikely.

You contradicted yourself with the first and third sentences. It would be within budget and would be improving the squad!

Is that not what the budget is for?

Quality over quantity!!

Theinsider
14-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Yeah, your dad knows him as well.

Cool he has never mentioned it though. Well not that i can recall.:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
14-06-2017, 07:26 PM

We won't be giving STF half of the JC money. We pay him 41k per month, and that's budgeted for.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
14-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Never say never. People said waitors wouldnt fly.

I give in.What's a flying waitor?

highland hibbee
14-06-2017, 08:14 PM

didnt we pay 200k for James Collins, which was the highest fee paid in the premier league that season by any team out with Celtic?
maybe that would put us off spending money though.............

portycabbage
14-06-2017, 08:23 PM
didnt we pay 200k for James Collins, which was the highest fee paid in the premier league that season by any team out with Celtic?
maybe that would put us off spending money though.............

I'm sure the James Collins fee was 200,000 focus points, not pounds. Still too much!

Flyingwaitor
14-06-2017, 08:24 PM
I give in.What's a flying waitor?
It's not "what's a"...its who's the flying waitor?
It's my nod to one of our greatest ever cult heroes...

Baw187
14-06-2017, 08:32 PM
We probably could stretch the cash to bring Boyce in but it's the kind of thing the Maroon twats down the road do. Player doesn't deliver, we lose a **** load of cash we can't really afford to lose, and the next things, we're raiding the poppy jar.

highland hibbee
14-06-2017, 08:32 PM
I'm sure the James Collins fee was 200,000 focus points, not pounds. Still too much!

Mibbes airmiles as he was always 200,000 miles away from the bloody ball!!! ;-)

Big L
14-06-2017, 09:53 PM

Is the person concerned an ex Hibs player?

Flyingwaitor
14-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Is the person concerned an ex Hibs player?
Of course

Big L
14-06-2017, 09:55 PM
Of course

Are his initials ES?

GreenNWhiteArmy
14-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Would be great if we could get a deal over the line for one, or both.

The signing of Moult would go a long way to settling the nerves with JC leaving. Massive void needs filled up top

Flyingwaitor
14-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Are his initials ES?
Nope...

Crazyhorse
14-06-2017, 10:38 PM
The only time i can remember us spending in excess of 500k was de la cruz at about 750k and im pretty sure that is our most expensive signing in our history ..

Me too.

Crazyhorse
14-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Would be great if we could get a deal over the line for one, or both.

The signing of Moult would go a long way to settling the nerves with JC leaving. Massive void needs filled up top

Agree but even if we don't I think we will see a good front line this season.

CockneyRebel
15-06-2017, 09:48 AM

Did we not pay more than that to bring McGinlay back from Sellick

oneone73
15-06-2017, 09:56 AM

400k iirc?

Peevemor
15-06-2017, 10:01 AM

We didn't pay £750k for DLC, the entire package, including wages was £750K.

No, as said before it was about £400K.

In any case, there's no point lookng at deals that were made pre-Bosman as players (unless they were freed by their club) had a sell on value even when their contracts were finished.

ancient hibee
15-06-2017, 12:06 PM

As there's no such word as waitor I'm still at a loss.More clues please.

Saturday Boy
15-06-2017, 01:33 PM
As there's no such word as waitor I'm still at a loss.More clues please.

I think a waitor might be the person who waits, or is that a waitee? 😉

Flyingwaitor
15-06-2017, 01:36 PM
I think a waitor might be the person who waits, or is that a waitee? 😉
Its waiter...my grammar is good not

Saturday Boy
15-06-2017, 01:38 PM

No worries, your grammar is fine, I'm not so sure about your spelling 😉

Ozyhibby
15-06-2017, 01:43 PM
We didn't pay £750k for DLC, the entire package, including wages was £750K.

No, as said before it was about £400K.

In any case, there's no point lookng at deals that were made pre-Bosman as players (unless they were freed by their club) had a sell on value even when their contracts were finished.

Neither of those deals were pre Bosman.

Peevemor
15-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Neither of those deals were pre Bosman.

McGinlay rejoined Hibs in 94. 'Bosman' was 95.

ancient hibee
15-06-2017, 04:30 PM

Ah.If you are a product of the current Scottish education system everything is clear and you are forgiven.I thought waitor might be a code that old codgers were not in the know about.

Flyingwaitor
15-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Ah.If you are a product of the current Scottish education system everything is clear and you are forgiven.I thought waitor might be a code that old codgers were not in the know about.
The truth is...years ago i signed up on another board and used "flyingwaiter". It wouldnt let me register so i used "flyingwaitor" and it did! Its just kind of stuck now. I wish it was more exciting

Bostonhibby
15-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Hibs average attendances last season were 3 times that of Burton Albion (Pub team) and they are almost a stick on for relegation this season.
Yet they may be able to outbid us for a player we need. Bah!
Burton, nae fans, worse ground than the yam. No real crowds, decent end to the season to escape relegation. On the positive side the Sky subscriptions a lot of Scotland pay for means they can do stuff like this.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
15-06-2017, 04:55 PM

Don't worry about it, now that Mrs May's hertz'd it grammars are looking less important unless her new DUP chums tell her it's strong and stable.

Iggy Pope
15-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Are his initials ES?

Nope...

Not often we get a pair of Sparryheids outing one another. LTPOYF

hfc rd
16-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Birmingham boss Harry Redknapp has told a trio of Scottish clubs - Aberdeen, Dundee and Motherwell - that they can't afford Greg Stewart.

No mention of Hibs. Never knew Dundee and Motherwell were interested. Only ourselves, Aberdeen & Hearts.

JimBHibees
16-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Burton, nae fans, worse ground than the yam. No real crowds, decent end to the season to escape relegation. On the positive side the Sky subscriptions a lot of Scotland pay for means they can do stuff like this.

The reverse of that of course is that they are a well run club and get to train at St Georges park.

Bostonhibby
16-06-2017, 08:33 AM
The reverse of that of course is that they are a well run club and get to train at St Georges park.
Agreed. Poor effort to make my point about Sky. Burton aren't particularly great (I've been twice). Shed of a new build stadium holds about 7000. Yam style glass wall I think.

Tell you what I'll substitute Peterborough United instead[emoji6]