PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: OVER 11,450 SEASON TICKETS SOLD

RSS Bot
12-06-2017, 03:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7601)

matty_f
12-06-2017, 03:51 PM
That's fantastic, should hopefully mean that we see a rise in average gates over the season again. Going to make getting tickets for the biggest games tough, so probably best that if you can get a season ticket, you go and get one. :wink:

lucky
12-06-2017, 04:31 PM
Delighted we've sold so many but I'd keep seats back for walk up fans. Not everyone can afford a ST or can attend every week. The alternative could be to open up the south for non cat A games for non season ticket holders.

StevieCowan
12-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Delighted we've sold so many but I'd keep seats back for walk up fans. Not everyone can afford a ST or can attend every week. The alternative could be to open up the south for non cat A games for non season ticket holders.

I'm pretty sure that the South Stand will be open, for Cat B game, as a matter of course for walk ups now as we'll sell more ST's plus we'll sell more individual tickets in the lead up to each game.

CMurdoch
12-06-2017, 04:53 PM

We have only sold 100 season tickets in the last 4 days which is half the rate of the preceeding 4 days.
Unless it picks up again there will be tickets for walk ups

iwasthere1972
12-06-2017, 05:06 PM
We have only sold 100 season tickets in the last 4 days which is half the rate of the preceeding 4 days.

It was on the cards for season ticket sales to tail off at some point. Just need to announce a couple of decent signings and a replacement for Jason, if he goes, and I can see us hitting the 12,500 mark. There was always going to be tickets for walk ups. The question is how many. 12,500 would be a terrific response from the fans and should enable us to average at least 17,000 for home gates next season.

Keith_M
12-06-2017, 05:18 PM
I'm happy that we're selling record numbers but.... do we really need an update after every fifty or so sales?

Leith Green
12-06-2017, 05:19 PM

If we keep selling even at that rate we would be near 13k

Kaff
12-06-2017, 05:22 PM
I'm happy that we're selling record numbers but.... do we really need an update after every fifty or so sales?

I think we do need regular updates, this a big good news story and we should let it be known we're proud of our efforts, too much crap gets the headlines so I'm happy to see this.

matty_f
12-06-2017, 05:25 PM

I like the updates, I think we have some momentum and this sort of thing keeps it going.

CMurdoch
12-06-2017, 05:25 PM
It was on the cards for season ticket sales to tail off at some point. Just need to announce a couple of decent signings and a replacement for Jason, if he goes, and I can see us hitting the 12,500 mark. There was always going to be tickets for walk ups. The question is how many. 12,500 would be a terrific response from the fans and should enable us to average at least 17,000 for home gates next season.

11,500 by tomorrow, Suzy from Leith Links will probably purchase 250 tickets so 11,750 is in the bag.
I still think we will reach 13,000 eventually.

CockneyRebel
12-06-2017, 05:28 PM

It's likely that many of the new ST take ups are from previous PATG punters who now won't be PATG so maybe the actual attendance figures won't rise as high as some folk predict - hope I'm wrong but don't want folk disappointed.

CMurdoch
12-06-2017, 05:29 PM

In a word, Yes.
It is great to know especially given that this will be the most season tickets we have ever sold.
It's like the Blue Peter totaliser, loved that as a kid in the 70's.

iwasthere1972
12-06-2017, 05:43 PM
I like the updates too. Saves someone on here trying to count all the dots, sticking them on a spreadsheet, then coming up with figure which in most cases is wrong.

Still until the end of June to take advantage of the 4 payments Payment Plan so if you're still in two minds to get one then just do it. Get your season ticket, walk up to the turnstile, scan your card and Bob's Yir Teapot. Save the hassle of buying a ticket online and having to print it out (that's if you have a printer available.......if you're like me then I haven't used my home printer for about a decade) or worse joining the queues at Easter Road to collect your ticket.

Next update from Hibs will be on Friday. Just over 11,500. Record Breaking Day. Mark it in your calendar. :aok:

Leith Green
12-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Dont think we will see an attendance below 15k next season. Our average about 17.5k , and at least 6 20k crowds. Absolutly fantastic time to be a Hibs fan, makes the hard times we have been through all the more worth it

CraigHibee
12-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Great work guys, a couple more decent signings should add to that tally I think

SirDavidsNapper
12-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Assuming this doesn't include kicks for kids season tickets yet and half season tickets to come I think walk ups may struggle at times. Club is on the up!

CMurdoch
13-06-2017, 12:22 AM
I like the updates too. Saves someone on here trying to count all the dots, sticking them on a spreadsheet, then coming up with figure which in most cases is wrong.

Still until the end of June to take advantage of the 4 payments Payment Plan so if you're still in two minds to get one then just do it. Get your season ticket, walk up to the turnstile, scan your card and Bob's Yir Teapot. Save the hassle of buying a ticket online and having to print it out (that's if you have a printer available.......if you're like me then I haven't used my home printer for about a decade) or worse joining the queues at Easter Road to collect your ticket.

Next update from Hibs will be on Friday. Just over 11,500. Record Breaking Day. Mark it in your calendar. :aok:

11,500 will be announced at 5pm on Tuesday or Wednesday

California-Hibs
13-06-2017, 08:12 AM
What's our all time season ticket holder record that we're aiming to break?

RossScott1991
13-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Feel like we are 2 more exciting signings away from really seeing the numbers rise. Hopefully with the JC money we can replace them with guys that will really ease any fans worries about goals next year.

makaveli1875
13-06-2017, 08:38 AM
What's our all time season ticket holder record that we're aiming to break?

sure its 11.5k , almost there

iwasthere1972
16-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Update due in couple of minutes?

CMurdoch
16-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Update due in couple of minutes?

This is not happening again today.
Ruined my day it does :wink:.

Sean1875
16-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if they were waiting to announce us breaking the season ticket record at the same time as unveiling a new player :agree:

Dashing Bob S
16-06-2017, 05:11 PM

Yes! Every time there's an update a Jambo about to mount his sister loses his erection.

Keith_M
16-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Yes! Every time there's an update a Jambo about to mount his sister loses his erection.

Aw cheers DBS, I'll never sleep tonight!

:jamboak:

CMurdoch
16-06-2017, 05:27 PM

That picture is not helping me to enjoy my evening meal :confused:

Aldo
16-06-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote of the week without a doubt!!

However you have not quite redeemed yourself DBS!!

WoreTheGreen
16-06-2017, 05:32 PM
That picture is not helping me to enjoy my evening meal :confused:

Just binned my white pudding supper

CMurdoch
16-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if they were waiting to announce us breaking the season ticket record at the same time as unveiling a new player :agree:

We had the launch of the new kit and highlighting the sponsors.
Today the focus has been on the sale of the new home strip.
If nothing in the pipeline tomorrow the club might announce the season ticket sale numbers at close of play at the ticket office.

Callum7
17-06-2017, 07:08 AM
11,600 now according to the evening news.