PDA

View Full Version : just bought

steelendhibs
12-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Due to work commitments thought I wouldn't be able to, but having changed jobs I bought one this morning. So glad...it's great times at easter road right now!

MacGruber
12-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Due to work commitments thought I wouldn't be able to, but having changed jobs I bought one this morning. So glad...it's great times at easter road right now!

I hope your not the Notts Forest owner on here taking the mick :0

CMurdoch
12-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Well done, things have slowed up the last 4 days

Ronniekirk
12-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Well done, things have slowed up the last 4 days

Think it was inevitable things would slow down But by tomorrow night or Wednesday at the latest we will have Sold more Season Tickets than we have ever done and there will still be a month and a half ,before the Season Starts
We will then go on and smash through 12 ,000 and with another couple of key signings we will march on towards 13 000 We may not go beyond that but its an amazing achievement to break our record without having to factor in Half Season Ticket sales or Leith Links final tally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navids Numpties
12-06-2017, 07:06 PM

Something I never thought we would be saying 5 years ago! Good times indeed.