PDA

View Full Version : Huns

Navids Numpties
11-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Have signed yet another Portuguese, this time Daniel Candeias from benfica, how many Portuguese players is that that Caixinha has signed? Turning into the Portuguese B team.

Sir David Gray
11-06-2017, 12:53 PM
He would be their 4th Portuguese signing.

iwasthere1972
11-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Ronaldo could be the fifth.

Jim44
11-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Have signed yet another Portuguese, this time Daniel Candeias from benfica, how many Portuguese players is that that Caixinha has signed? Turning into the Portuguese B team.

I think their new nickname should be 'the sardines'.:greengrin

Jack
11-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Portuguese Z team surely.

Keith_M
11-06-2017, 01:05 PM
I hope they've been warned not to cross themselves on the pitch.

HFCdeb
11-06-2017, 01:26 PM
Are the worst.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Boca abertas

jdships
11-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Anyone got any info where all this "lolly" is coming from ?
As my pal said " Thank C....t all Portugese footballers are not like Ronaldo ! "

As usual the end product is " RESULTS" as far as the Gers are concerned so money won't matter :wink::greengrin

Deansy
11-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Anyone got any info where all this "lolly" is coming from ?
As my pal said " Thank C....t all Portugese footballers are not like Ronaldo ! "

As usual the end product is " RESULTS" as far as the Gers are concerned so money won't matter :wink::greengrin

Even if any of them are any good, that'll soon get drummed out of them at 'Greyskull' - it's not an enviroment where good football flourishes, rather, it goes there to die !

SirDavidsNapper
11-06-2017, 02:16 PM
Their manager, captain and most of their team will be Catholics yet their fans will still sing about killing Catholics. Rangers mentality.

Jim44
11-06-2017, 03:12 PM
Their manager, captain and most of their team will be Catholics yet their fans will still sing about killing Catholics. Rangers mentality.

But isn't the stigma of Catholicism diminished by aligning themselves with Hunnery? They've become diet Catholics. :rolleyes:

J-C
11-06-2017, 03:47 PM
I think it was only natural Caixinha was going to where he knew the players, Warburton raided English Championship for 2-3 players.

Smartie
11-06-2017, 04:01 PM
I take it Caixinha's managed to work out the PIN for the The Rangers' credit card?

HoboHarry
11-06-2017, 04:18 PM
I take it Caixinha's managed to work out the PIN for the The Rangers' credit card?

It's 1690 ya daftie, everyone knows that.....

thebakerboy
11-06-2017, 04:29 PM
What happens after Brexit will they have to play home games in Lisbon??

ChicagoHibee
11-06-2017, 04:43 PM

Ok, that literally made me laugh out loud.

SouthMoroccoStu
11-06-2017, 05:16 PM
I know a Rangers fan that refers to Caixinha as Pedro The Paedo...

Sums up those inbred window licking bigots

mca
12-06-2017, 12:17 AM
I think their new nickname should be 'the sardines'.:greengrin

I Used to Live near Thetford.. Everyone Called it " Ham n Cheese "..... :wink:

number9dream
12-06-2017, 08:46 AM
4 Portuguese, 3 Mexicans waiting for work permits, linked with a Colombian striker via Finland and Dorrans and Walker... Have they done another deal with Ticketus?

Jack & Dorrans would be a big improvement in central midfield and Alves is a major step up in defence. Don't know anything about the other geezers.

There will need to be a major clear out but will they be able to budge some bang average players on big money?

I'm sure they will be a bit better next season but they are going to be miles behind Celtic again and that will pile the pressure on Pedro. He gets the bullet, all the Latin players are out, and they start playing catch up from scratch again...

Hibernia&Alba
12-06-2017, 01:07 PM
4 Portuguese, 3 Mexicans waiting for work permits, linked with a Colombian striker via Finland and Dorrans and Walker... Have they done another deal with Ticketus?

Jack & Dorrans would be a big improvement in central midfield and Alves is a major step up in defence. Don't know anything about the other geezers.

There will need to be a major clear out but will they be able to budge some bang average players on big money?

I'm sure they will be a bit better next season but they are going to be miles behind Celtic again and that will pile the pressure on Pedro. He gets the bullet, all the Latin players are out, and they start playing catch up from scratch again...

They're up to something, the sleekit *****. They are losing money hand over fist, so what's going on here?

Bostonhibby
12-06-2017, 02:46 PM
But isn't the stigma of Catholicism diminished by aligning themselves with Hunnery? They've become diet Catholics. :rolleyes:

As part of their contracts they were all given a twirling stick, a bowler hat and big orange sash and told they had to march in a band to win over the natives, wait until they find out what a marching band full of erseholes actually entails.

Deansy
12-06-2017, 02:56 PM
They're up to something, the sleekit *****. They are losing money hand over fist, so what's going on here?

No doubt in my mind that they ARE up to something - even though the fees being quoted are mostly dreamt-up by the tiny minds of the 'Daily Rectum', for a club who's meant to be struggling financialy, it's highly suspicious - spending all that money to finish (at best) 2nd ??. And it's not a 'Conspiracy' when you bear in mind the character (and record) of it's owner !

GreenPJ
12-06-2017, 03:46 PM
No doubt in my mind that they ARE up to something - even though the fees being quoted are mostly dreamt-up by the tiny minds of the 'Daily Rectum', for a club who's meant to be struggling financialy, it's highly suspicious - spending all that money to finish (at best) 2nd ??. And it's not a 'Conspiracy' when you bear in mind the character (and record) of it's owner !

Probably a small spend to generate the season ticket revenue/sponsor revenue they hope for.

Tamhere1875
12-06-2017, 03:48 PM
It's one of the stipulation in the DUP/TORY joining. That all work permits for players going to ipox get passed

tamig
12-06-2017, 03:56 PM
This is all a massive gamble football wise too. No guarantee that a team of Portuguese and Mexicans will do the business here.

SirDavidsNapper
12-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Can't understand it. Spending wildly to finish second at best and maybe get a couple Europa league qualifying games.

NAE NOOKIE
12-06-2017, 04:31 PM
This is all a massive gamble football wise too. No guarantee that a team of Portuguese and Mexicans will do the business here.

We are due a bad winter, haven't had one for a while. Just wait till they get off the bus at Dingwall or Aberdeen on a cauld winters night with the wind swirling the snow around the stadium, they'll want their mums :greengrin

GreenNWhiteArmy
12-06-2017, 04:46 PM
The lying king is well aware that another trouncing from celtic will see a huge revolt from the huns. Scenes you'd expect to see in shaun of the dead

He's taking a massive gamble imo and spending money he hoped to phase over a couple of years.

I've no idea how ST sales are going but this will no doubt boost figures.

Hope they all fail miserably

PatHead
13-06-2017, 06:00 AM
Good to see that a "strong Rangers " will help our international team. Oh wait there are no Scottish players in the team.

JimBHibees
13-06-2017, 06:23 AM

If they are any good it isnt a gamble however Rangers recent signings have been pants.

ian cruise
13-06-2017, 11:24 AM
If they are any good it isnt a gamble however Rangers recent signings have been pants.

That's exactly why it's a gamble, they're an unknown quantity at the minute.