PDA

View Full Version : Shinnie

alihibs1
09-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Any news regarding if he will sign. Not seen it anywhere. Do we need him with swanson arriving?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Winston Ingram
09-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Any news regarding if he will sign. Not seen it anywhere. Do we need him with swanson arriving?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No chance we're signing him unless on another loan. He's got a year left at Brum and on about £8k a week.

col02
10-06-2017, 05:41 AM
I really took to Shinnie. It was only when he came on in the cup replay for Humphrey and played well that the majority of fans seemed to get off his back. I'd definitely welcome him back if he was able to negotiate a release from Birmingham.

frazeHFC
10-06-2017, 08:37 AM
I really took to Shinnie. It was only when he came on in the cup replay for Humphrey and played well that the majority of fans seemed to get off his back. I'd definitely welcome him back if he was able to negotiate a release from Birmingham.

I wasn't his biggest fan but from that game onwards I thought he really improved. Would like to see him back again.

Winston Ingram
10-06-2017, 09:09 AM
I wasn't his biggest fan but from that game onwards I thought he really improved. Would like to see him back again.

He was a waste of space until Humphrey got injured. He finally started contributing when he moved to the left.

makaveli1875
10-06-2017, 09:35 AM
i always thought he was a decent player , cant see him coming back next season . If we were going to sign a shinnie for next season id rather have his brother in place of fyvie

Cocaine&Caviar
10-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Not at all claiming to know someone 'in the know', but a chap on twitter saying Shinnie is in talks with Bristol City.

BSEJVT
10-06-2017, 11:38 AM
I warmed a bit to Shinnie towards the end but he is extremely wasteful in front of goals.

He gets into good positions often but is a poor finisher

I think goals from midfield will have a huge bearing on our season next year and for that reason alone I wouldn't have him back.

Centre Hawf
10-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Not for me sadly. Thanks for what you did in your loan and good luck to you in the future but I don't think that future is at Hibs.

Scouse Hibee
10-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Shinnie is a much better player that some give him credit for. It's a pity he only showed it in glimpses, would love him in our squad.

RyeSloan
10-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Shinnie is a much better player that some give him credit for. It's a pity he only showed it in glimpses, would love him in our squad.

I would suggest the last thing we need is players that only show what they are capable of in glimpses.

I get your point and agree he has talent but if he can't produce week in week out then we can't afford to have him.

Scouse Hibee
10-06-2017, 12:28 PM
I would suggest the last thing we need is players that only show what they are capable of in glimpses.

I get your point and agree he has talent but if he can't produce week in week out then we can't afford to have him.

Cummings,Gray,Boyle,to name few fall into that bracket yet we are happy to have them. Allen hasn't done it since he left yet many would have him back.

RyeSloan
10-06-2017, 01:26 PM
Cummings,Gray,Boyle,to name few fall into that bracket yet we are happy to have them. Allen hasn't done it since he left yet many would have him back.

Not sure our top and second top goal scorers do fall into that bracket...and Gray while not his best season has been pretty damn consistent since he came.

Anyhoo Shinnie is very unlikely to return so probably not worth worrying about!

jacomo
10-06-2017, 03:50 PM
I assume that Swanson is now the man for the 'Shinnie' role.

RossScott1991
10-06-2017, 05:00 PM
showed glimpses of being a good player, frustrating to watch. One good thing followed by 2 bad things. Sometimes felt he was too easily nudged off the ball

ian cruise
10-06-2017, 11:28 PM
I'd love to have Shinnie in our squad for next season, felt he was just starting to gel and find his feet in the team in the second half of the season. Would love to see what he could do with another 12 months with us. I'll never forget shouting "just hit it" from the far corner of the west as he struck the ball for his goal, it was a thing of beauty.

Forza Fred
11-06-2017, 05:36 AM
I warmed a bit to Shinnie towards the end but he is extremely wasteful in front of goals.

I think goals from midfield will have a huge bearing on our season next year and for that reason alone I wouldn't have him back.

Agree with this.

Goals from midfield are going to be critical next season.

Hi Heid Yin
11-06-2017, 12:21 PM

Ditto

My_Wife_Camille
11-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Heard he's signing for Hearts:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sergey
11-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Heard he's signing for Hearts:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not content with trolling individuals - you've now taken to trolling the forum.

Take a look!

My_Wife_Camille
11-06-2017, 10:18 PM

Take a look!
Get your money on it, it's a shoo in. I was told by my contact in Lithuania while sipping on a fine Rioja on my yacht

Tobias Funke
11-06-2017, 10:21 PM

Take a look!

Au contraire.

The_Horde
12-06-2017, 12:21 AM

Take a look!

As opposed to trolling all and sundry?

I'll give everyone a tip. Sergey to be a deep undercover kickbacker 2/1, get it on asap as the bookies have priced this terribly.