PDA

View Full Version : Leith Links - Over £50,000 Raised

FranckSuzy
09-06-2017, 04:41 PM
As it's nearing our fourth anniversary, I'm delighted to advise that we've now smashed the £50,000 mark :thumbsup:

This achievement is testament to our wonderful fans and I can't thank you enough as from that total, 589 Kicks for Kids season tickets have been purchased and many, many children have joined the Hibee family. Donations have ranged from £5-£1,000 and everyone who has helped - in any way - has made this possible :top marks

I'm also meeting with Hibs next week so watch this space for next season's fundraiser and who knows, maybe we'll even beat last season's ST total of 269 :not worth

*As an aside, the Hibees Bounce have started a fundraiser in memory of Shaun McKinley, Big G's son, who sadly passed away last year and so far, over £1,700 has been raised for KfK STs so that total will also be added once it's transferred. GGTTH.

Gmack7
09-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Magnificent effort 👍👍

Gerard
09-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Excellent news

frazeHFC
09-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Amazing effort as always :thumbsup:

Mr White
09-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Absolutely outstanding work FS :thumbsup:

ano hibby
09-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Brilliant FS. Well done you. An excellent initiative completely in-keeping with our clubs values and roots.
Better get this seasons campaign up & running soon before all the good seats go :)

Edit..did the money from LS testimonial dinner get spent or is that carried forward to this season coming?

FranckSuzy
09-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Brilliant FS. Well done you. An excellent initiative completely in-keeping with our clubs values and roots.
Better get this seasons campaign up & running soon before all the good seats go :)

Edit..did the money from LS testimonial dinner get spent or is that carried forward to this season coming?

And thanks to guys like yourself too :thumbsup:

It's still to come, after the testimonial is played :not worth :flag: Don't think there'll be many tickets left for walk-ups :tee hee:

Haymaker
09-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Good work S!

Bostonhibby
09-06-2017, 08:07 PM
:not worth:not worth

Absolute admiration to you Susan, for stepping up and harnessing all the goodwill and intent that undoubtedly existed and turning it into what it now is.

Entirely in keeping with what this club has always been about.

GGTTH

Since90+2
09-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Fantastic. The organisers of this should be proud of the excellent work they are doing for the community.

danhibees1875
09-06-2017, 08:41 PM
What a tremendous achievement from all involved! Well done to everyone and well done to you Susan for being at the fore of it all.

matty_f
09-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Well done!

BSEJVT
10-06-2017, 08:02 AM
Great effort Susan

Win for the club and win for those able to see the Hibees who maybe wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

haagsehibby
10-06-2017, 10:24 AM
What's the cost of a ticket this coming season ?

FranckSuzy
10-06-2017, 10:37 AM
What's the cost of a ticket this coming season ?

As far as I know, they're still £75 but I'm meeting Hibs to confirm all the details next week :aok:

Hibbyradge
10-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Apologies for ending this sentence with a preposition, :greengrin but how old are the kids you provide tickets for?

i'm wondering if any of them have become dotnet members yet.

H18 SFR
10-06-2017, 03:45 PM
And thanks to guys like yourself too :thumbsup:

It's still to come, after the testimonial is played :not worth :flag: Don't think there'll be many tickets left for walk-ups :tee hee:

On that note, how many are you thinking will be purchased this season? It's such an impressive thing you do. Hoping to donate before the end of June, my daughter is contributing hence the delay.

FranckSuzy
10-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Apologies for ending this sentence with a preposition, :greengrin but how old are the kids you provide tickets for?

i'm wondering if any of them have become dotnet members yet.

The children are aged from 5-17 so maybes aye, maybes naw :greengrin

On that note, how many are you thinking will be purchased this season? It's such an impressive thing you do. Hoping to donate before the end of June, my daughter is contributing hence the delay.

I have enough funds for 88 tickets so far...and that's without a fundraiser on here, the usual summer auction, the money collected on the Bounce, Lewis' testimonial, etc, etc :flag: :not worth

H18 SFR
10-06-2017, 09:07 PM
The children are aged from 5-17 so maybes aye, maybes naw :greengrin

I have enough funds for 88 tickets so far...and that's without a fundraiser on here, the usual summer auction, the money collected on the Bounce, Lewis' testimonial, etc, etc :flag: :not worth

Super work. Well done.

lord bunberry
10-06-2017, 09:52 PM
For some reason it's not popular to use it but I will.
hibs class.

monktonharp
10-06-2017, 11:42 PM
As far as I know, they're still £75 but I'm meeting Hibs to confirm all the details next week :aok:virtually certain our branch will have a couple for you this season , Suze.

IberianHibernian
10-06-2017, 11:44 PM
As it's nearing our fourth anniversary, I'm delighted to advise that we've now smashed the £50,000 mark :thumbsup:

This achievement is testament to our wonderful fans and I can't thank you enough as from that total, 589 Kicks for Kids season tickets have been purchased and many, many children have joined the Hibee family. Donations have ranged from £5-£1,000 and everyone who has helped - in any way - has made this possible :top marks

I'm also meeting with Hibs next week so watch this space for next season's fundraiser and who knows, maybe we'll even beat last season's ST total of 269 :not worth

*As an aside, the Hibees Bounce have started a fundraiser in memory of Shaun McKinley, Big G's son, who sadly passed away last year and so far, over £1,700 has been raised for KfK STs so that total will also be added once it's transferred. GGTTH.Fantastic achievement . Well done . Is there a limit on number of KFKs tickets? 269 from Leith Links plus those bought by fans directly from club must lead to a significant number of tickets . If there is a limit and it`s passed maybe money given to LL or direct to club for KFK could be used for tickets for less popular matches instead of season tickets .

ronaldo7
11-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Great work Suzy, well done.:aok:

FranckSuzy
11-06-2017, 10:19 PM
virtually certain our branch will have a couple for you this season , Suze.

Thanks once again, Willie :thumbsup:

Fantastic achievement . Well done . Is there a limit on number of KFKs tickets? 269 from Leith Links plus those bought by fans directly from club must lead to a significant number of tickets . If there is a limit and it`s passed maybe money given to LL or direct to club for KFK could be used for tickets for less popular matches instead of season tickets .

I'm meeting with Hibs next week to clarify this exact point and will advise ASAP :aok:

Nakedmanoncrack
12-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Do all these tickets get used every week?

Col2
12-06-2017, 07:22 PM
When and how can I donate?

Eyrie
12-06-2017, 07:25 PM
When and how can I donate?
http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/

Col2
12-06-2017, 07:59 PM
http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/

Thanks and done.

FranckSuzy
12-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Do all these tickets get used every week?

:agree: It is monitored as far as possible, with groups given a 'three strikes and you're out' warning for tickets that are not picked up. Also, if a group advises that they cannot use their allocation, Sue McLernon can then allocate them to another organisation for whom demand outweighs supply :aok:

Thanks and done.

Thank you very much and received :thumbsup: