PDA

View Full Version : Brondby

Mango Man
07-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Keep thinking back to how unlucky we were against them, a keeper error for their goal, a perfectly good Cummings goal chopped off, a victory over there, and to go out on penalties was cruel, a really good showing for us compared to the last few European adventures anyway.

staunchhibby
07-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Was there.Fantastic time we were unlucky but the memory lingers on

DarrenSQH
07-06-2017, 02:24 PM
If we won I think I may have died of alcohol poisoning. Amazing trip.

Hillsidehibby
07-06-2017, 02:40 PM
Great trip. Weather, banter, game were all brilliant. Alcohol prices were scary but it didn't stop hibby's drinking as if it was free!

southern hibby
07-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Some of the usual faces you see at the games were absolutely wasted and at the same time buzzing with energy because most fans were bouncing off one another. Square was brilliant with fans just absolutely totally partying 100%.

Train and walk to station was just a party singsong and in our end during the game. However when we scored it was mental everyone ended up about 3 rows I front of where they originally were.

Make no mistake we were a credit to Scottish football that trip and we showed as fans how much a little bit of fun can just make an away trip memorable.

Please Carlesberg let there be other trips like this because if you orginised football trips this one was awesome.

GGTTH

ballengeich
07-06-2017, 03:21 PM
So close and it was against a team that was good enough to beat Hertha Berlin in the next round.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Not wanting to overthink what happened but I think that I we thought the tie was over after the home leg and so the away game was pressure free with no expectations and because of that we played well.

Lancs Harp
07-06-2017, 08:38 PM
So close and it was against a team that was good enough to beat Hertha Berlin in the next round.

Just how good would an away day (few days) in Berlin have been?

CapitalGreen
07-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Not wanting to overthink what happened but I think that I we thought the tie was over after the home leg and so the away game was pressure free with no expectations and because of that we played well.

Tie over at 1-0 down when we at least matched the opposition in the first leg?

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Tie over at 1-0 down when we at least matched the opposition in the first leg?

Playing against a quality team in Europe and going into the away leg a goal down. I think that they thought it was already won as well.

Frazerbob
07-06-2017, 09:36 PM
If was back in Copenhagen last week for a gig and met up with Danish friends I took along to the game. They're still talking about how drunk our support was and the march to the stadium. Magic trip.