PDA

View Full Version : BETFRED Cup Fixtures

CallumLaidlaw
06-06-2017, 02:19 PM
Sat 15th July - Hibs v Montrose
Fri 21st July - Ross County v Hibs (on BT)
Tues 25th July - Hibs v Aroath
Sat 29th July - Alloa v Hibs

The genius of TV again. Ross county away on a Friday night!!

jgl07
06-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Where are Hearts 'home' matches to be played?

RoxburghHibs
07-06-2017, 04:24 AM
Where are Hearts 'home' matches to be played?

Who cares?

Brooster
07-06-2017, 05:57 AM
Who cares?

Correct. Every thread on here is either about them or quickly converts to being about them. They are our local rivals and we dont like them....I get that but for goodness sake!! I actually couldnt care less about them, lets focus most of our energies on Hibs.

Sir David Gray
07-06-2017, 06:43 AM
Who cares?

Correct. Every thread on here is either about them or quickly converts to being about them. They are our local rivals and we dont like them....I get that but for goodness sake!! I actually couldnt care less about them, lets focus most of our energies on Hibs.

It was only a question that the guy asked. The thread title wasn't even specifically about our fixtures. I think it's a valid question considering they're not going to be playing any league games at Tynecastle until September.

This is also not a forum to only talk about Hibs. It's also there to talk about "football in general". I think people forget that sometimes.

Steve20
07-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Who cares?

Maybe some people are interested. If people don't care, just scroll past the posts about them.

Brooster
07-06-2017, 06:58 AM
It was only a question that the guy asked. The thread title wasn't even specifically about our fixtures. I think it's a valid question considering they're not going to be playing any league games at Tynecastle until September.

This is also not a forum to only talk about Hibs. It's also there to talk about "football in general". I think people forget that sometimes.

Bash on.

MB62
07-06-2017, 07:15 AM
Sat 15th July - Hibs v Montrose
Fri 21st July - Ross County v Hibs (on BT)
Tues 25th July - Hibs v Aroath
Sat 29th July - Alloa v Hibs

The genius of TV again. Ross county away on a Friday night!!

So there are no 'Home & Away' fixtures then e.g. County don't have to come to ER?

Eyrie
07-06-2017, 09:05 PM
So there are no 'Home & Away' fixtures then e.g. County don't have to come to ER?

Correct - we only play each team once.