PDA

View Full Version : season tickets

EastCalderHibby
05-06-2017, 09:17 PM
trying to get our 5 seats renewed online but their must be something wrong as not letting me see the seating available any body else having the same probs or is it just me

StevieCowan
05-06-2017, 09:21 PM
trying to get our 5 seats renewed online but their must be something wrong as not letting me see the seating available any body else having the same probs or is it just me

It's a pain in the erse TBH and wish Hibs would sort it out with their supplier.

You'll need to change your internet explorer.. I can't get it to work on safari or chrome.

EastCalderHibby
05-06-2017, 09:25 PM
It's a pain in the erse TBH and wish Hibs would sort it out with their supplier.

You'll need to change your internet explorer.. I can't get it to work on safari or chrome.

starting to panic as need 5 together

Mr Grieves
05-06-2017, 09:39 PM
I bought season tickets tonight, the interactive seating plan would only work using internet explorer.

BlackSheep
05-06-2017, 09:40 PM
You need to enable flash on your browser, most browsers have it off by default these days, even after an update it needs turned back on.

Michael
05-06-2017, 09:41 PM
I think you need a browser which supports Adobe Flash which is pretty much obsolete now. I managed to get it to work on Firefox the other day.

EastCalderHibby
05-06-2017, 09:46 PM
cheers guys will get my son to sort it out as i'm no to clever with pc stuff GGTTH

Pete70
05-06-2017, 09:51 PM
starting to panic as need 5 together

No need to panic my friend. I've just had a look at the seating plan and plenty of sections have 5 or more seats together.

If you're trying to renew your existing seats you may be out of luck as you only had until last Friday to buy them then they will have been released for general sale.

jgl07
06-06-2017, 06:33 PM
I bought season tickets tonight, the interactive seating plan would only work using internet explorer.

Not totally true. It works fine with Opera, and Edge.

It doesn't work with Chrome or Safari (on the iPad).

1van Sprou7e
06-06-2017, 06:55 PM
I've used the seating plan on Chrome before (windows 7)

Mr Grieves
06-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Not totally true. It works fine with Opera, and Edge.

It doesn't work with Chrome or Safari (on the iPad).

I was meaning out of the three browsers I have on my laptop. It wasn't working on Chrome or Firefox.