PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SWANSON IS EXCITED TO GET STARTED AT HIBERNIAN

RSS Bot
05-06-2017, 04:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7585)

Vault Boy
05-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Great interview with Swanson on HTV.

worcesterhibby
05-06-2017, 05:14 PM
absolutely fantastic interview...brilliant to hear someone who genuinely cares about the club and the shirt. You can tell how much he is desperate to score in a Hibs jersey. I have a feeling he is going to be an inspired signing.

Peevemor
06-06-2017, 10:47 AM
Seems like an intelligent, level headed guy. Great interview and looking forward to seeing him live the dream.

Baker9
06-06-2017, 11:28 AM
What a very impressive young man. Delighted he is now at his spiritual home.

NAE NOOKIE
06-06-2017, 11:31 AM
In an EEN interview Danny alluded to historic problems with depression and that Neil Lennon being able to lend a sympathetic ear to such issues was a factor in his delight at signing for us.

He also said that a few years back he had a chance to sign for Coventry City and another ( "bigger" ) club which he refused to name. Apparently that deal fell through because according to Danny the unnamed club's manager had gotten wind of the fact that he had suffered from depression and called off negotiations as a result. Its absolutely unbelievable that in this day and age a club would refuse to consider a player on that basis.

Famously the magnificent Gianluigi Buffon has been open about his struggle with depression, I wonder if said unnamed manager would have turned him down? You can treat depression ... I'm not sure there's any recognised cure for being a moron.