PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Coulibaly

AugustaHibs
04-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Former killie striker has just fled his club in the Middle East due to human rights violations - can't post his statement so if someone else could. Sounds like his life was hell whilst there!

Ozyhibby
04-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Good player, I'd take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
04-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Wonder if his club have paid Killie in full?

hfc rd
04-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Will happily take him. Very good player who scored some beauties when he was at Killie last season, particularly that one at smeltic park!

Efe will have some competition in the somersault department!

Centre Hawf
04-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Can't say I know a lot about him other than his screamers but i've read his statement and it sounds pretty horrible what he was putting up with.

hfc rd
04-06-2017, 07:10 PM
Can't say I know a lot about him other than his screamers but i've read his statement and it sounds pretty horrible what he was putting up with.

Definitely. His statement is really horrible what he and his family have had to go through.

Fuzzywuzzy
04-06-2017, 07:16 PM
https://twitter.com/SCoulibaly19/status/871417801348722688

Shame for the lad.

hibee316
04-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Lot of their fans on Twitter calling him a liar...

Sir David Gray
04-06-2017, 07:22 PM
And this was in Egypt as well, probably one of the more moderate countries in that region, in the minds of most people in this country at least.

Shocking treatment and I'm glad he and his family are out in one piece.

jabis
04-06-2017, 07:27 PM
https://twitter.com/SCoulibaly19/status/871417801348722688

Shame for the lad.

That's just scary,reading the comments,it's a lot like the old infirm.

In a sad way,I'm happy with the relationship we have with our sad deluded neighbours.

brianmc
04-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Am I the only one taking his tweet with a pinch of salt?
He certainly looks happy enough in the photos: somersaulting about the place, parading his kids, showing off man of the match awards....

But he cannae take the Coach shouting at him - and some are suggesting Lennon should sign him? Hmmm....

1van Sprou7e
04-06-2017, 07:50 PM
According to people who are familiar with Egyptian football what he posted is most likely a load of sheit

Bishop Hibee
04-06-2017, 08:00 PM
It's not "a load of *****" that Christians in Egypt can feel uncomfortable practicing their faith. If it hadn't been for the army coup then the Muslim Brotherhood would have made it much worse.

Good player with Killie. Good luck to him in the future.

Sir David Gray
04-06-2017, 08:24 PM
It's not "a load of *****" that Christians in Egypt can feel uncomfortable practicing their faith. If it hadn't been for the army coup then the Muslim Brotherhood would have made it much worse.

Good player with Killie. Good luck to him in the future.

:agree: The Coptic Christians in Egypt are regularly persecuted and attacked so it doesn't surprise me when he says that his family found it difficult to practice their faith while they were there.

malcolm
04-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Always makes me think of this
https://youtu.be/3kp9cmTNaMw

:music:

DavidDavidGray
05-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Some of the responses he's getting from Al-Ahly fans are shocking. People unable to see that their club could be doing something wrong. People saying 'You will pay for this' is disgraceful imo. Don't see a reason why he would lie aswell, he knows he's risking a major ban

Smartie
05-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Some of the responses he's getting from Al-Ahly fans are shocking. People unable to see that their club could be doing something wrong. People saying 'You will pay for this' is disgraceful imo. Don't see a reason why he would lie aswell, he knows he's risking a major ban

Are Al-Ahly's fans not amongst the most bonkers anywhere in the world?

I seem to remember reading an article on the most mental derbies in the world and the Egyptian one may have come out on top. Celtic v Rangers was quite far down the list and fairly mild by comparison.

DavidDavidGray
05-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Are Al-Ahly's fans not amongst the most bonkers anywhere in the world?

I seem to remember reading an article on the most mental derbies in the world and the Egyptian one may have come out on top. Celtic v Rangers was quite far down the lost and fairly mild by comparison.
Certainly seem like it

1van Sprou7e
05-06-2017, 08:09 PM

Well seemingly his representatives have now cut ties with him. Not saying it's all false but honestly is seems like most of what he said is either heavily exaggerated or just straight up bull ****

Carheenlea
05-06-2017, 08:50 PM
He's now decided to head back to Egypt after learning Hearts were lining up a bid.