PDA

View Full Version : English 'hooligans'

18Hibee75
04-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Apologies for copying a link from the Scottish ****, but for anyone who understandably doesn't want to click, English 'yobs' plan to run riot for clash with Scotland.

Think it's embarrassing that they're still living in the past and middle aged men with bairns still want to go around scrapping.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1100178/england-yobs-plot-weekend-of-booze-fuelled-chaos-in-glasgow-as-scotland-take-on-england-in-crunch-clash/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TheScottishSun-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-FBPAGE

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

04-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Wonder what locals will be "welcoming them with open arms"

Bostonhibby
04-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Apologies for copying a link from the Scottish ****, but for anyone who understandably doesn't want to click, English 'yobs' plan to run riot for clash with Scotland.

Think it's embarrassing that they're still living in the past and middle aged men with bairns still want to go around scrapping.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1100178/england-yobs-plot-weekend-of-booze-fuelled-chaos-in-glasgow-as-scotland-take-on-england-in-crunch-clash/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TheScottishSun-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-FBPAGE

:agree:

Its on a par with middle aged men from Northern Ireland running onto a football pitch after their teams lost a game and attacking the celebrating victiorious fans of the winning team.

Hope they get a pasting and hounded for decades by Police Glasgows top CCTV review team.:greengrin

hfc rd
04-06-2017, 01:19 PM

I didn't expect anything less. Horrible support like oldco/sevco

18Hibee75
04-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if there were a few Sevco fans in with them as well.

Keith_M
04-06-2017, 01:23 PM
For their sake, I hope they don't meet any Russians in Glasgow.

Scouse Hibee
04-06-2017, 01:40 PM
Just a bunch of erse holes who take the opportunity to attach themselves to an event and use it as their cause. ****** morons who have no place even being described as football fans.

Rick Rude
04-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Is this not the same story they bring out every time we play them with the usual quotes from 'inside sources' and the like?

It's up there with the it's going to be the coldest ever winter/warmest ever summer news story that hits the papers every 6 months then never happens. Guess they've got to fill the pages somehow.

tamig
04-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Is this not the same story they bring out every time we play them with the usual quotes from 'inside sources' and the like?

It's up there with the it's going to be the coldest ever winter/warmest ever summer news story that hits the papers every 6 months then never happens. Guess they've got to fill the pages somehow.
To be fair the Express is the rag for the weather stories.

Deansy
04-06-2017, 02:19 PM
'It is believed local associates will roll out the welcome mats'

Surely meant to type loyal associates ??

CockneyRebel
04-06-2017, 03:10 PM

Not all of them

Stantons Angel
04-06-2017, 05:11 PM
If i recollect correctly there where many of them in organised groups travelling up for the game and didnt have tickets?

i believe the Hampden security are aware of their plans and are working with the police to stop them at the border. I think this was the sort of operation put into force last time they played here and scores of them where arrested.

They also got off trains in Edinburgh and caused a bit bother at Waverley and transport police put them on another train back to where they came from.

their compatriots in Glasgow will have organised themselves to be with them, all this crap deserves to be left in the past and let us get on with the football!

You would think 40+ men would know better and set an example to their children rather than behave like this......... its the football fan that i feel sorry for they are the ones getting hurt!

Keith_M
04-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Not all of them

Nah, it's just a minority

Salt N Sauzee
04-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Let a few of the Russian fellas in the local Aldi know about this and they'll have the English running for the hills :greengrin

superfurryhibby
04-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Inwas at the last Scotland v England game at Celtic Park. The England fans were massively policed en route to the game. Don't recall seeing any of them in boozers in the centre of the Weege either. The police will surely be on a zero tolerance approach to maintaining order. I don't think expect much trouble on the streets.

Skol
04-06-2017, 06:26 PM
given events of the last few weeks you would hope that these neanderthals have a real hard think about their actions

essexhibee
04-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Pathetic losers. Hard men? Don't make me laugh.

Hard men are those police officers armed with just a baton tackling three terrorists on their own.

Diclonius
04-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Will be in Glasgow that day for separate reasons - was worried this kind of **** would go down.

GreenNWhiteArmy
04-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Knew there'd be trouble. One of the reasons I'm taking the car.

I'm there to watch football, not partake in the 1980s

Scouse Hibee
04-06-2017, 09:42 PM
given events of the last few weeks you would hope that these neanderthals have a real hard think about their actions

They're not capable of thinking unfortunately.

NAE NOOKIE
05-06-2017, 08:08 AM

Yeh ...... but the word from the politicians etc is that the best way to fight terrorism is to carry on as normal, unfortunately for some folk 'normal' means being a blight on bloody society.

Keith_M
05-06-2017, 09:52 AM
I'd just like to point out that the vast majority of England Fans are decent, ordinary people that just want to attend a match and enjoy themselves, much the same as fans from any other country.

It must be galling for these people that the neanderthals continue to blight their reputation, though thankfully in much smaller numbers than before.