PDA

View Full Version : New sponsor?

givescotlandfreedom
03-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Have I missed something or have we not had a sponsor confirmed for next season yet? Had a look online and could only see Marathonbet confirming for last season.

Highland_Hibee
03-06-2017, 11:08 PM
I certainly think and hope Marathonbet will remain as sponsors this season. They have been great at going just that little bit further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HONG KONG PHOOEY
03-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Was told by the Marathon Bet staff (on the last game of the season) that they had been told it's been extended for another year. Marathon bet have been bought by someone else but remain the main sponsor. Not seen anything officially announced as yet so hopefully this is true as they have been a decent sponsor.

CMac1988
03-06-2017, 11:34 PM
Lennon had new Macromedia training kit in the other day whilst being interviewed by Sky. Had the Marathon net logo under the club badge.

Wouldn't think they'd bother putting the MBet logo on it at all if they weren't going to be next seasons sponsor.

Austinho
04-06-2017, 05:28 AM
Crabbies have ended their sponsorship, but I was under the impression Marathon Bet were continuing. I certainly hope so - looks great on the shirt, and will always be remembered for being on our cup final winning shirts. They're the new Frank Graham Group of sponsors.