PDA

View Full Version : If we signed

Navids Numpties
03-06-2017, 01:50 PM
MacKay-Steven and Cifti from Celtic would we need anyone else?

MacGruber
03-06-2017, 01:58 PM
MacKay-Steven and Cifti from Celtic would we need anyone else?

Not really apart from id like to see

Marciano, Whittaker, Henderson, Christie, Scott Allan, Commons & Stokes - then I'll be happy :)

NAE NOOKIE
03-06-2017, 02:02 PM
The only thing that worries me about GMS is that he is a bit of a powder puff .... I've noticed a few times that he has a habit of going into his shell after a few meaty challenges .... no doubting his quality though.

MWHIBBIES
03-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Yes, Fyvie and Marciano.

Bostonhibby
03-06-2017, 02:32 PM
Probably not but it's all eclipsed by the Yams signing the tranmere fans scapegoat that morecambe sent back. It's the chips that done it😉

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
03-06-2017, 04:46 PM
We would probably need some building workers to fill the corners in.

CMurdoch
03-06-2017, 05:05 PM
The only thing that worries me about GMS is that he is a bit of a powder puff .... I've noticed a few times that he has a habit of going into his shell after a few meaty challenges .... no doubting his quality though.

Rumour that Sheffield Utd are after him. They will offer more wedge to Celtic for his loan. I think like most wide players he is inconsistent.

We still need a goalkeeper, a midfielder and a prolific striker.

Goalkeeper - I would like us to sign Marciano or the guy Matthews that was on loan at Hamilton this season from Norwich
Striker - Boyce. Failing that Moult or Ciftci on loan. Ciftci is a bampot but could be worth the gamble as we are likely to be priced out of the other two.
Midfield - Keep Fyvie or we need to get someone else who is quality like Henderson as I believe McGeogh will again sadly struggle with his chronic injury.