PDA

View Full Version : BT Sports Pundits - Good Entertainment

California-Hibs
02-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Following on from my other thread regarding Sportsound Podcasts, I'm also gonna be brave and stick my head out on the line again and highlight that I thought last season's BT Sport coverage (pre/post match etc) coverage was really good viewing, and a big improvement on past coverage's.

He's controversial, but Chris Sutton is actually a decent watch IMO. Yes, it all appears like he's playing the whole thing up, his pulled faces to the camera's etc, but the camaraderie he shares with the others, particularly with Stephen Craigan, makes good TV. Michael Stewart regardless of his past connection we may feel, offers a lot of well balanced and thoughtful points, and also likes to keep Sutton in check. They love an argument!

Not sure how many saw the one particular broadcast where they were discussing the appointment of Cathro - it was superb. Our Lennon was also on there a few weeks ago for the play offs and again, it was pretty enjoyable viewing with a good bit of humor.

We love a moan as Scottish football fans but I feel when things are an improvement, no matter hope big or small, we have to perhaps swallow a bit of pride and step out our comfort zone and offer some praise.

There's a good article in the Record today (I know I know) talking BT Sports plans for next season and about some of the things I've highlighted.

Definitely think they've brought a new angle of coverage and entertainment :aok: