PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
02-06-2017, 09:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7579)

Busy Bear
02-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Just bought one for myself and the two kids. First time in years i've had a season ticket.

HH81
02-06-2017, 09:29 AM
This might seem a stupid question but can you not buy a season ticket in section 50 where padded seats are? Upper tier Famous five stand

Since90+2
02-06-2017, 09:34 AM
This might seem a stupid question but can you not buy a season ticket in section 50 where padded seats are? Upper tier Famous five stand

They are showing as available online so would assume they can just be bought as normal seats.

Big_Franck
02-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Been in a queue on the phone for over 25 minutes now. Ticketmaster will probably tell the club they had 60 people on the phones dealing with our tickets sales again though :rolleyes:

Blaster
02-06-2017, 09:49 AM
Been in a queue on the phone for over 25 minutes now. Ticketmaster will probably tell the club they had 60 people on the phones dealing with our tickets sales again though :rolleyes:

Hope you're not trying to swap seats

Big_Franck
02-06-2017, 09:54 AM
Hope you're not trying to swap seats

I was but I've given up. Waited for 25 minutes to get through to someone at Ticketmaster who told me that I should have selected option 2 and that they couldn't transfer me. There was no option 2 when I called at 10:20, it just said "press option 1 for match ticket sales" on a loop. I phoned back at 10:50 and there was an option 2, but it just says that all their agents are busy and that the call will be terminated. I tried that 3 times and it kept cutting me off. Ticketmaster are a shower of useless cants.

CraigHibee
02-06-2017, 09:54 AM
just renewed this morning for the east :thumbsup: have moved along, in same row but closer to the community singing :greengrin

Blaster
02-06-2017, 09:55 AM
I was but I've given up. Waited for 25 minutes to get through to someone at Ticketmaster who told me that I should have selected option 2 and that they couldn't transfer me. There was no option 2 when I called at 10:20, it just said "press option 1 for match ticket sales" on a loop. I phoned back and there was an option 2, but it just says that all their agents are busy and that the call will be terminated. Ticketmaster are a shower of useless cants.

I thought you could only swap seats by going to the ticket office

CraigHibee
02-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Just bought one for myself and the two kids. First time in years i've had a season ticket.

love to hear things like this mate, well done :aok:

Big_Franck
02-06-2017, 09:57 AM
I thought you could only swap seats by going to the ticket office

Nope, as per the news item below you can do it at the ticket office or over the phone.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7579

FWIW any dealings i've had with the Ticket Office the staff have always been brilliant. Any time I've had to try to contact Ticketmaster for Hibs tickets they have been a shower of useless pr1cks.

Blaster
02-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Nope, as per the news item below you can do it at the ticket office or over the phone.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7579

FWIW any dealings i've had with the Ticket Office the staff have always been brilliant. Any time I've had to try to contact Ticketmaster for Hibs tickets they have been a shower of useless pr1cks.

Ah ok. Yeah ticket office staff themselves have been great any dealings I have had with them

Cluny Hibs
02-06-2017, 10:00 AM
I was but I've given up. Waited for 25 minutes to get through to someone at Ticketmaster who told me that I should have selected option 2 and that they couldn't transfer me. There was no option 2 when I called at 10:20, it just said "press option 1 for match ticket sales" on a loop. I phoned back at 10:50 and there was an option 2, but it just says that all their agents are busy and that the call will be terminated. I tried that 3 times and it kept cutting me off. Ticketmaster are a shower of useless cants.

Exactly the same here. No mention of option 2 on the official site!
Can anyone give an update on the queue at the ticket office?

02-06-2017, 10:42 AM

I've been trying since 10:00 and haven't got through yet, I get the same - kicked out after ringing for about a minute. I wonder if anyone has got through yet by phone.

hail1875hail
02-06-2017, 10:45 AM
^^ same here, useless as per

Since90+2
02-06-2017, 10:47 AM
The club should just do away with the phone option for days like today when clearly the demand means the phone lines cant be staffed appropriately to cope.

It just ends up with folk getting frustrated and people spending loads of time trying to get through but getting nowhere.

FFupper
02-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Done just bought 4 for the first time in 7 years!

oneone73
02-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Done just bought 4 for the first time in 7 years!

Are we allowed to guess where? 🙂

KWJ
02-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Still over a dozen in the queue. Good going, must have gone through a few hundred at the ticket office.

CMurdoch
02-06-2017, 11:10 AM
The club should just do away with the phone option for days like today when clearly the demand means the phone lines cant be staffed appropriately to cope.

It just ends up with folk getting frustrated and people spending loads of time trying to get through but getting nowhere.

agree

Dashing Bob S
02-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Should hit 11k in the next few days I reckon

hibee_girl
02-06-2017, 11:29 AM
I drove past the ticket office around 10am and there was already a queue of about 25/30 people outside

Baw187
02-06-2017, 11:30 AM
I've been hoping for years now that the seat next to me and my dad will come up for my daughter cause the folk that sit there literally turned up to 3 games last season. Tried again this morning and no luck!!! I'm struggling to move to an area where there are 3 decent seats in a row as well, which is pretty annoying. So she'll just have to miss out again but I bet these seats are free most of next season again. ☹️

iwasthere1972
02-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Should hit 11k in the next few days I reckon

I would expect us to hit that figure by 5pm tonight.

Any update on the Yam season ticket sales? :greengrin

EricM
02-06-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm tempted to phone the ticket office to ask if it's possible to change my 2 adult seats in the east purchased a couple of nights ago for 2 adults and 2 kids in the famous 5 lower now that I see there are plenty of seats available there.

Albanian Hibs
02-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Good luck to the people that take our old seats k 155/156 in the east. 2 moany *******s behind and the tula lura lura/cmon ma bonnie boys man in front 😂

H18 SFR
02-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Why is it so hard to get through to Hibs on the phone?

I can think of multiple 'busy' organisations where there is nothing like this, its so frustrating.

ruthven_raiders
02-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Is the ticket office open tomorrow?

Sean1875
02-06-2017, 01:30 PM
just out the ticket office now to move seats - couple of people in there with me waiting but all very quick and efficient!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KdyHby
02-06-2017, 02:02 PM
10.9k now sold

WhileTheChief..
02-06-2017, 02:34 PM
I've been hoping for years now that the seat next to me and my dad will come up for my daughter cause the folk that sit there literally turned up to 3 games last season. Tried again this morning and no luck!!! I'm struggling to move to an area where there are 3 decent seats in a row as well, which is pretty annoying. So she'll just have to miss out again but I bet these seats are free most of next season again. ☹️

They're maybe concession tickets that folk can get for £25 and never use. Guarantees them tickets for the big games though.

derekduval
02-06-2017, 03:27 PM

Why no buy a ticket somewhere near that your dad can sit in and if these people don't turn up use the seats not ideal but if as you say it's worth a punt you can always move part way through although I know this isn't ideal what do you think

H18 SFR
02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
I finally got through and swapped my seats. The staff in the ticket office are very good, excellent even, just a pity about the phone situation being a bit of a nuisance.

Moved from the East to the FF Lower so my daughter can come as well.

Also intend to donate to the Kicks for Kids - need to be July pay for that one! 🙋🏾*♂️

Nakedmanoncrack
02-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Loads of seats have now become available in FF Lower, plenty opportunity for anyone wanting cheap family tickets.

Baw187
02-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Why no buy a ticket somewhere near that your dad can sit in and if these people don't turn up use the seats not ideal but if as you say it's worth a punt you can always move part way through although I know this isn't ideal what do you think

I have considered this but knowing my luck they'll pitch up to every game next season! To be fair, my daughter could get away with sitting on my knee if there was a problem.

I might have a word with the guys that sit there when they next pitch up and suss out their intentions.

greenlex
02-06-2017, 09:11 PM
just renewed this morning for the east :thumbsup: have moved along, in same row but closer to the community singing :greengrin

Is the community singing not relocated into the FF Stand?