PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket question on moving seat

Mainstandman
01-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Anyone know if you can move seat online to do you have to call the office. I've already renewed but my mum and dad want seats and I'd like us to sit together but I may have to move to do this.

iwasthere1972
01-06-2017, 02:40 PM
Anyone know if you can move seat online to do you have to call the office. I've already renewed but my mum and dad want seats and I'd like us to sit together but I may have to move to do this.

You have to do it at the ticket office. Think it's from 10am tomorrow.

Give them a call and let us know what they say. 0131 661 1875

SON OF PADDY
01-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Definitely better speaking to the ticket office staff, they'll sort it for you.

EH54
01-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Can call or go to TO tomorrow from 10:00 to Move seats. Just off the phone to TO.

iwasthere1972
01-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Can call or go to TO tomorrow from 10:00 to Move seats. Just off the phone to TO.

Cheers. :aok:

I've already renewed so has my brother but we haven't got seats together. Might try and change that tomorrow.

EH54
01-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Well were hoping to move we have great seats but were in DD, looking for something a little closer to the park as the hike to get to our seats every other week isn't great haha,

Mainstandman
01-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Cool I'll call at 10.00, anyone else can call at 10.02 😉

mcohibs
01-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Is there any way to go on and check what seats are available and where ie. the online seating plan? Think the deadline for renewal is 5pm tonight?

If I'm able to check if there are seats next to me tonight I'll pop down to the TO tomorrow and try and move my mates there/ vice versa

seanshow
01-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Is there any way to go on and check what seats are available and where ie. the online seating plan? Think the deadline for renewal is 5pm tonight?

If I'm able to check if there are seats next to me tonight I'll pop down to the TO tomorrow and try and move my mates there/ vice versa

As far as i can see there is no way to check, so now you will have Two seperate groups decending on the ticket off as of 10am, a bit of an own goal.
imo they should have -

allocated a day extra for seat swappers before the general sale.
and/or release the updated interactive seating plan with which seats are available?

...end result, People could end up going down to the TO at 10am tomorrow with no clue if there are preferable seats together available, and just add traffic to the ticket queue.

Mainstandman
01-06-2017, 05:38 PM
As far as i can see there is no way to check, so now you will have Two seperate groups decending on the ticket off as of 10am, a bit of an own goal.
imo they should have -

and/or release the updated interactive seating plan with which seats are available?

...end result, People could end up going down to the TO at 10am tomorrow with no clue if there are preferable seats together available, and just add traffic to the ticket queue.

Anyone remember the kids TV show Runaround with Mike Reid. That's what this is like.

Danderhall Hibs
01-06-2017, 05:51 PM
imo they should have -

I can't see either - just shows my renewed seat but no option to see what's available for swap. I was told when I renewed that I'd be able to log in at 5pm tonight to check but would aren't thats not right.

PatHead
01-06-2017, 06:29 PM
You cannot login tonight. I think they are trying to accommodate people who had to move from FF upper due to the lift problem. Think they will struggle with the number sold so far.