PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEAT RELEASE DEADLINE | 5PM TODAY

RSS Bot
01-06-2017, 06:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7577)

Big_Franck
01-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Anyone know when the unsold seats currently reserved for ST holders go on public sale?

H18 SFR
01-06-2017, 07:23 AM
Anyone know when the unsold seats currently reserved for ST holders go on public sale?

Saturday at 10am.

hibs0666
01-06-2017, 09:34 AM

We have sold 1,500 new season tickets so far. Assuming we sell 10,500 season tickets sold by close of play today, 9,000 of last year's 11,600 season ticket holders will have renewed.

So it's looking like 2,600 season ticket holders will not have renewed on the deadline, and so there's going to be some cracking seats available on Saturday.

Big_Franck
01-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Saturday at 10am.

Cheers. I've renewed but might be looking to move seat depending on what becomes available.

Since90+2
01-06-2017, 09:54 AM
Do you have to go in person to the Ticket office to change seats or can it be done over the phone / online?

Renfrew_Hibby
01-06-2017, 09:55 AM
What if you bought a seat a we while ago but something better comes up tonight? Can you cancel and change to another seat?

CallumLaidlaw
01-06-2017, 10:01 AM
What if you bought a seat a we while ago but something better comes up tonight? Can you cancel and change to another seat?

Yes

skankomcphee
01-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Yes

Do you know if that can all be done online tonight by way of moving seats or do you need to contact the ticket office to cancel and rebook?

overdrive
01-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Do you know if that can all be done online tonight by way of moving seats or do you need to contact the ticket office to cancel and rebook?

From one of the posts above, they don't go on sale until Saturday. There's still some people in the FF Upper (including me and my dad) who couldn't find a suitable alternative seat due to the Singing Section move / lift issue who were told they would get priority pick once the renewal deadline had passed. Presumably Hibs will be contacting these people tomorrow.

H18 SFR
01-06-2017, 11:26 AM
From one of the posts above, they don't go on sale until Saturday. There's still some people in the FF Upper (including me and my dad) who couldn't find a suitable alternative seat due to the Singing Section move / lift issue who were told they would get priority pick once the renewal deadline had passed. Presumably Hibs will be contacting these people tomorrow.

I believe that is the case.

Itsnoteasy
01-06-2017, 03:49 PM

There are 3 cracking seats IMHO up for grabs FF upper front row at opposite end from singing section. This is due to ma auld man not being able to climb stairs. Think the way Hibs have handled lift/singing section in th FF upper has been poor

Since1875Hibs
01-06-2017, 04:07 PM
There are 3 cracking seats IMHO up for grabs FF upper front row at opposite end from singing section. This is due to ma auld man not being able to climb stairs. Think the way Hibs have handled lift/singing section in th FF upper has been poor

Hello,

I have been personally involved in the singing section move and have been reassured that the club have reached out to all impacted supporters on numerous occasions. We also wanted the opportunity to support and discuss concerns direct with this population howevver the club were unable to share details due to data protection.

If you can drop me a note of your details I will personally call Greig Mailer at the club who has been leading this activity from the clubs side of thiings and arrange a member of staff at Hibs to get in touch urgently.

Apologies for the inconveniece you are going through. Hopefully I can help you with this.

Thanks

Ross

overdrive
01-06-2017, 05:37 PM

Cheers. We are front row of the Upper at the singing section end. We have the same issue though in that my dad needs the lift. The singing section isn't really the issue for us.

Interesting that the season tickets go back on sale at 10am as that doesn't really give the priority to FF Upper fans in this situation that LD claimed would be the case.

Itsnoteasy
01-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Hello,

I have been personally involved in the singing section move and have been reassured that the club have reached out to all impacted supporters on numerous occasions. We also wanted the opportunity to support and discuss concerns direct with this population howevver the club were unable to share details due to data protection.

If you can drop me a note of your details I will personally call Greig Mailer at the club who has been leading this activity from the clubs side of thiings and arrange a member of staff at Hibs to get in touch urgently.

Apologies for the inconveniece you are going through. Hopefully I can help you with this.

Thanks

Ross

Many Thanks for showing concern.
I have actually been dealing with LD from the start with regards to this & was very disappointed with her reply.
My father has had the same seat via a season ticket when that stand was built. Now coming up for 80, they knew he had a lift pass & not once did they contact him. It was me who contacted the club on his behalf & the reply I received was like an answer from a politician. Telling me everything the club was doing but not answering the original question.
At no point was I told about this grace for existing ST holders when the deadline passed. Unknown to me my dad then called TO & just asked for any 4 seats together in West lower without seeing the seats out of panic that he would not get 4 seats close to each other. He ideally wanted FF lower but none were available.
I am going to go to TO tomorrow to see if I can swap if FF lower is available.

Rant over & thanks again for showing concern.

Bristolhibby
01-06-2017, 06:05 PM
I have actually been dealing with LD from the start with regards to this & was very disappointed with her reply.
My father has had the same seat via a season ticket when that stand was built. Now coming up for 80, they knew he had a lift pass & not once did they contact him. It was me who contacted the club on his behalf & the reply I received was like an answer from a politician. Telling me everything the club was doing but not answering the original question.
At no point was I told about this grace for existing ST holders when the deadline passed. Unknown to me my dad then called TO & just asked for any 4 seats together in West lower without seeing the seats out of panic that he would not get 4 seats close to each other. He ideally wanted FF lower but none were available.

That's pretty Shan of Hibs. I'd have expected better. Especially to older long term ST holders.

J

overdrive
01-06-2017, 06:07 PM

Definitely ask to see the seats if possible. The "good" seats we were offered in the West were what you would describe as restricted view. My dad refused them and was then offered another pair a few rows back which seemed OK. However, we asked to test them out at a match towards the end of the season and they weren't much better than the original ones offered.

We've been less than impressed with LD as well through this.

CMurdoch
01-06-2017, 06:11 PM

The club posted an official release a short time ago. The first sentence (below) may relate to the guys like your dad who are having to move from the FF Upper.
"Also, the Club will be reserving a number of seats to accommodate final supporter reallocations. It is anticipated that this process will be completed quickly and all tickets will be on sale from 10am on Friday".
Good luck.

Itsnoteasy
01-06-2017, 06:28 PM
That's pretty Shan of Hibs. I'd have expected better. Especially to older long term ST holders.

J
Still goes home & away every week.
Hibs see him more than I do.
The disappointing thing is he has sat beside same people for over 15 years & at 80 it is harder to build up a rapport with new fans around you.

PatHead
01-06-2017, 06:37 PM
The girls are still working in the ticket office just now. They are trying to reallocate FF upper folk who have contacted them needing a new seat.

PatHead
01-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Saturday at 10am.

It is tomorrow at 10 not Saturday

Itsnoteasy
02-06-2017, 07:52 AM
6 in the queue already

SaulGoodman
02-06-2017, 08:26 AM
I've already renewed but I'm still getting emails about this deadline, is this normal?

seanshow
02-06-2017, 08:49 AM
9.45 and the queue is now 75ish, going back to the scarf sellers spot :)

livi hibs 1875
02-06-2017, 08:52 AM
9.45 and the queue is now 75ish, going back to the scarf sellers spot :)

75 to move seats or 75 more new season tickets

seanshow
02-06-2017, 08:56 AM
Tbh it looks mostly existing ticket holding seat swappers like myself..

although its hard to tell lol

livi hibs 1875
02-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Tbh it looks mostly existing ticket holding seat swappers like myself..

although its hard to tell lol

Come on walk up and down and ask every person , just say it's for the .net count lol

seanshow
02-06-2017, 09:05 AM
We are now round at the ticket windows and open for business :)
Queue about 100.

Unfortunately the poll research request is rejected.

..not losing my place in the queue. :)

KWJ
02-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Unless there's a queue for the queue somewhere I'm not seeing it's at about 50-70 but growing.

seanshow
02-06-2017, 09:18 AM
are u saying I used a yamenomic estimate :)

25 or so people have been sorted with tickets and left.

KWJ
02-06-2017, 09:20 AM
are u saying I used a yamenomic estimate :)

25 or so people have been sorted with tickets and left.

LTYF!! :wink:

Looking at the dots I'm surprised how many are available in the sections either side of the middle one in the east (where I'd been keeping an eye for 2 but they are just about all gone).