PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sevco messiah ......

Jim44
30-05-2017, 11:33 PM
The imminent signing of 35 year old, Portuguese Bruno Alves, has taken the muppets over the edge. Although deep down they admit it's pie in the sky, they are discussing the possibility of winning the league next year. :faf::faf::faf:

SRHibs
30-05-2017, 11:39 PM
No chance they're winning the league however no-one can deny the fact that they've signed a class player in Alves.

iwasthere1972
31-05-2017, 12:00 AM
https://youtu.be/3Um28g3UYa4

He'll fit in nicely.

GlesgaeHibby
31-05-2017, 12:08 AM
No chance they're winning the league however no-one can deny the fact that they've signed a class player in Alves.

Kranjcar and Barton looked like great signings on paper, and they were all getting excited about winning the league last year. Look how that turned out.

Played in a Cagiliari team last season that shipped 76 goals (2 a game) over the course of the season - only the two bottom teams conceded more. Was undoubtedly a top player in his prime, but here's hoping the huns tradition of signing aging has beens continues with this signing.

superfurryhibby
31-05-2017, 06:45 AM
Delighted for them. Another drain on the wage bill.

SirDavidsNapper
31-05-2017, 06:50 AM
Can't wait to spank them as usual next season.

Hibernia&Alba
31-05-2017, 07:02 AM
They haven't a hope in hell of winning the league. If their signings work out well, they can finish second; but they will finish a long way behind Celtic.

Deansy
31-05-2017, 07:14 AM
The Sun - prints the headlines the Hun just love to .................. have read out to them !

Rangers target Bruno Alves sends Celtic captain Scott Brown flying with this ruthless tackle

(Sorry, unable to post the video)

Bostonhibby
31-05-2017, 07:17 AM
Another one topping up his pension. Wonder if he'll manage more games than krancjaer and sendhimoff?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

IGRIGI
31-05-2017, 08:11 AM
I can see them going into Admin again, with their budget they'll be comfortably 2nd most years however nowhere near Celtic due to their Champions League income, Sevco will go overboard with the spending / dodging tax to try to compete and be sent back to playing Montrose etc on a weekly basis on another adventure through the leagues.

euro Hibby
31-05-2017, 08:18 AM
I wonder how the Portuguese and Mexicans will adapt to a cold scottish winter and having to win second balls LOL

woodythehibee
31-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Wonder how much he'll be earning? Ibrox is becoming a retirement home these days.

JDHibs
31-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Good signing for them, although i hate to admit it. Be interesting to hear what sort of wages he will be on but none the less, good signing.

JDHibs
31-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Kranjcar and Barton looked like great signings on paper, and they were all getting excited about winning the league last year. Look how that turned out.

Played in a Cagiliari team last season that shipped 76 goals (2 a game) over the course of the season - only the two bottom teams conceded more. Was undoubtedly a top player in his prime, but here's hoping the huns tradition of signing aging has beens continues with this signing.

Interesting.

To be fair, hes going from playing against -
Juventus - Champions league finalists, Dybala/Higuain
Roma - Edin Dzeko/Salah/Nainggolan
Napoli - Insigne/Mertens/Hamsik

To Griffiths/Moult/Boyce/Rooney.

Geo_1875
31-05-2017, 10:46 AM
Interesting.

To be fair, hes going from playing against -
Juventus - Champions league finalists, Dybala/Higuain
Roma - Edin Dzeko/Salah/Nainggolan
Napoli - Insigne/Mertens/Hamsik

To Griffiths/Moult/Boyce/Rooney.

I don't think he'll have to face those four at the same time :wink:

Lago
31-05-2017, 10:53 AM
If I was to believe that they will sign every player they are linked with for the fees quoted, where is all the money coming from. People tell me they are broke!

Deansy
31-05-2017, 04:40 PM
If I was to believe that they will sign every player they are linked with for the fees quoted, where is all the money coming from. People tell me they are broke!

Every season the Hun just think of players who's skill and talent are way, way above their price and historical footballing-ability and then just phone their chums in the media - imho, it's the perfect fraud !