PDA

View Full Version : 11,350 ST's SOLD

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Mike Berry
03-06-2017, 12:13 PM
I've said it before.

Hibs supporters should see a Season Ticket as a club membership.

Don't buy a ticket expecting to go to every game - buy a ticket to give back and show your support to the club over the full home and away season.

I know I will miss a few games due to TV changes etc but buying a season ticket for me is about supporting my local community club who gave me the best day of my life on May 21st 2016.
Yes, spot on, I agree with that. I know there will be games I can't get to, but I'll happily keep renewing my ST to support the club.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AlbertK86
03-06-2017, 12:15 PM
I've said it before. Hibs supporters should see a Season Ticket as a club membership. Don't buy a ticket expecting to go to every game - buy a ticket to give back and show your support to the club over the full home and away season. I know I will miss a few games due to TV changes etc but buying a season ticket for me is about supporting my local community club who gave me the best day of my life on May 21st 2016.

Top post

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The Leith Dutch
03-06-2017, 12:18 PM
I've said it before.

Don't buy a ticket expecting to go to every game - buy a ticket to give back and show your support to the club over the full home and away season.

I know I will miss a few games due to TV changes etc but buying a season ticket for me is about supporting my local community club who gave me the best day of my life on May 21st 2016.

Couldn't agree more :)
I work in London during the week and am still down a fair crop of the weekends and still keep the Season Ticket up.

Col2
03-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Going by very recent reported season ticket sales there's more likely to be about 5K unsold seats but a large chunk of them won't be available for season ticket sales and will be for hospitality etc.

Great show by the fans who have already committed to Hibs for the forthcoming season. Anywhere near 12 or 13K who be a great achievement but then we need to keep them. I can see us easily averaging 18K this season regardless of whether our games are at lunchtime on a Sunday or whether they are televised or not.

It's a good time to be a Hibby and that's without the promise of chips. Truthfully I'm not that keen on chips anyway. Give me mash every time.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Agree. We need some sophisticated dot counting then.

So if we assume at time of Calum's update of 2835 is based on club confirming say 11000 sales (10,900 + 100 sold in last 24 hours) then to hit:-

- 12,000 then remaining to be 1800
- 12,500 then remaining to be 1300
- 13,000 then remaining to be 800

So will be interesting to see how these numbers tumble down over next few weeks.

Leanne target was 12k so we need to get to 1800 left to hit this.

I think our new target should be 13,000 personally.

NAE NOOKIE
03-06-2017, 12:49 PM
I wonder if the club will set up some sort of official seat release system where ST holders who cant make games can let them know their seat will be free. I know folk do this already, but we are heading for a situation where the club will perhaps need to encourage fans to participate given that some games could well be sold out.

What a situation to be in :greengrin

:flag:

Zazu62
03-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Do we count season tickets as bums on seats nowadays?

Keith_M
03-06-2017, 12:58 PM
I wonder if the club will set up some sort of official seat release system where ST holders who cant make games can let them know their seat will be free. I know folk do this already, but we are heading for a situation where the club will perhaps need to encourage fans to participate given that some games could well be sold out.

I think that would be a great idea but the club have to put some thought into how to make it as simple as possible, preferably with an easy to use, online system.

It should be possible for the Season Ticket holder to log in and set his/her seat for one or multiple games to 'available' and then, if it's sold, they are credited with a pre-arranged sum (e.g. a Tenner), which they can either use against the ST purchase for the following season or be transferred to their bank account as a 'refund' at the end of the current season.

03-06-2017, 12:59 PM

Should be able to do it online to make it as easy as possible.

SouthMoroccoStu
03-06-2017, 01:00 PM

Always thought we counted bums on seats and not tickets sold

But the Raith Rovers game after we won the league disproves that

iwasthere1972
03-06-2017, 01:03 PM

The days of bums turning up at Easter Road are well behind us. :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
03-06-2017, 01:04 PM

To be honest I don't see anything wrong with doing that ..... I mean if TESCO sell 200 tins of beans in a day they wouldn't say they had only sold 150 if it could be shown that 50 tins hadn't been opened.

Hearts and Celtic have been doing it for years .... its the modern way :greengrin

Just Alf
03-06-2017, 01:05 PM
I think that would be a great idea but the club have to put some thought into how to make it as simple as possible, preferably with an easy to use, online system.

It should be possible for the Season Ticket holder to log in and set his/her seat for one or multiple games to 'available' and then, if it's sold, they are credited with a pre-arranged sum (e.g. a Tenner), which they can either use against the ST purchase for the following season or be transferred to their bank account as a 'refund' at the end of the current season.
This would be a great idea.... Wouldn't need or want the refund at the end, simply adding it to my account for further ticket payments etc would be perfect.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
03-06-2017, 01:07 PM
To be honest I don't see anything wrong with doing that ..... I mean if TESCO sell 200 tins of beans in a day they wouldn't say they had only sold 150 if it could be shown that 50 tins hadn't been opened.

Hearts and Celtic have been doing it for years .... its the modern way :greengrin

Maybe just replace the word 'Attendance' with 'Seats Sold" Makes sense as Hibs, unless informed in advance that a season ticket will not be present, can't resell the seat.

Pete70
03-06-2017, 01:20 PM
If a club publish an "attendance" figure then that figure should be the number of people actually attending the game. The number of tickets sold and attendance can be 2 very different figures. We can see this easily at the PBS when they announce "another sell out crowd " but hundreds if not thousands of empty seats can be seen on tv.

GreenCastle
03-06-2017, 01:28 PM

Ideally you would get something back from not attending but in a way doesn't make sense as people would find an easy excuse not to attend and bank the money or credits / loyalty points etc.

I think just a simple system online showing all home fixtures on your account and showing attending would work and a ST can click not attending any time during season therefore that seat becomes availble to and Hibs get more money.

Though once you click not attending you can't change mind as that would possibly mean seats being double booked !!

CraigHibee
03-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Always thought we counted bums on seats and not tickets sold

But the Raith Rovers game after we won the league disproves that

I think we were just copying the maroon buffoons that day ;)

NAE NOOKIE
03-06-2017, 01:49 PM

I get tickets for Everton now and again and I think this is the system they use .... but in all honesty I think the reward system is only really worthwhile for clubs who are pretty well guaranteed to sell the seat because every game is a sell out .... from Hibs point of view I imagine the reward to the ST holder would have to be along the lines of ... 'you have the grateful thanks of Hibernian Football Club' :greengrin

Bostonhibby
03-06-2017, 01:58 PM
All the bums are heading to the threequartersofagrounddome. They've specifically targeted the bum market with their unique chip initiative.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Stoney Hibee
03-06-2017, 02:07 PM
I've said it before.

:aok::top marks

SuperAllyMcleod
03-06-2017, 02:07 PM
If a club publish an "attendance" figure then that figure should be the number of people actually attending the game. The number of tickets sold and attendance can be 2 very different figures. We can see this easily at the PBS when they announce "another sell out crowd " but hundreds if not thousands of empty seats can be seen on tv.

The simple answer is to publish both figures - and encourage other clubs to do the same. They already say how many away supporters have attended so it shouldn't be difficult to do.

Deansy
03-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Meanwhile over at the partially-built (and partially funded) PBS, the Muppets are fast approaching a collective 'Break-down'

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169648-season-ticket-renewal-thread/page-21

....................... looking like less numbers sold than the rats, more carnage on here then!!

Their season-ticket thread is the mirror-opposite of ours - ours is all excitement, pride and happiness !. Their's is all doom, gloom and depression !. 'Playing within your means' continues to wreak havoc with the Muppet but 'Reality' is still to take place as many don't seem to understand why everything is starting to go t*ts-up for them !

Btw -fao any Muppets looking in - 'Rats' don't steal charity-money - but S*UM do !

Bostonhibby
03-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Meanwhile over at the partially-built (and partially funded) PBS, the Muppets are fast approaching a collective 'Break-down'

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169648-season-ticket-renewal-thread/page-21

....................... looking like less numbers sold than the rats, more carnage on here then!!

Their season-ticket thread is the mirror-opposite of ours - ours is all excitement, pride and happiness !. Their's is all doom, gloom and depression !. 'Playing within your means' continues to wreak havoc with the Muppet but 'Reality' is still to take place as many don't seem to understand why everything is starting to go t*ts-up for them !

Btw -fao any Muppets looking in - 'Rats' don't steal charity-money - but S*UM do !
[emoji106]

Real rats steal their own charities money - Big Hearts

and

Charitable bodies they have hijacked for their own ends money - Macraes Battalion Trust.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
03-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Over 11,000 now.
Looking good.

Dashing Bob S
03-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Over 11,000 now.
Looking good.

Get it up on the thread title!

Still 394,987 to renew over in Georgie.

southern hibby
03-06-2017, 07:31 PM

No actually sure that's correct with Hearts Celtic and the rangers fans coming to Easter Road this season.

GGTTH

iwasthere1972
03-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Over 11,000 now.
Looking good.

Is it official?

GordonHFC
03-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Think I saw it confirmed earlier on Hibs Twitter.

hibs0666
03-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Is it official?

Yes it is.

iwasthere1972
03-06-2017, 08:35 PM

:aok: No surprise. Expect sales to start slowing down a bit until our next big signings are confirmed. :greengrin

Official on Hibs Twitter.

CMurdoch
03-06-2017, 08:44 PM

Correcto.
Awesome.

Don't think Suzy at Leith Links has bought any tickets yet. That could end up as a couple of hundred season tickets.
Loads of folk always buy season tickets at the last minute, lets say 500 in the last week
Those two things take us up to 11,700.
I can see us selling 13,500.
Unreal.

IanM
03-06-2017, 08:49 PM
11500 the most we've ever sold?

iwasthere1972
03-06-2017, 08:51 PM
11500 the most we've ever sold?

:agree: We'll smash that.

Garymcl
03-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Joking apart we are Edinburghs no 1 club on and of the park be proud very proud!!!!!!:flag::flag:

GreenCastle
03-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Our pink chip neighbours with their new bus shelter and glass curtain which looks like something out the 70s will be spewing into their cheap tight squeezed new maroon seats if we sell more than them.

Let's make it happen !

14,000 let's go Hibs family

hibs0666
04-06-2017, 07:35 AM
West - 1,090
FF - 397
East - 1,348

= 2,835:hyper

I can see some seats in section 25 on PC but when viewed on MacBook it says it's sold out. Anyone else getting that?

Also that's me bought my first ST.:scarf:

I had another bash at the dot counting. Excluding the South Stand plus the padded seats in the West Upper, there is a total of 15,176 seats that are generally available to Hibs supporters.

Of this number 12,170 seats marked as unavailable. This is 80% of the total that is generally available and is 1,170 more than Hibs have announced.

This leaves 3,006 seats for sale split as follows:

- West: 1,036 (excluding padded seats)
- FF: 500
- East: 1,470.

Need to go. There's a new model of bus being used on the number 46 route and I need to take some pictures to add to my extensive public transport portfolio.

oneone73
04-06-2017, 08:04 AM
I had another bash at the dot counting. Excluding the South Stand plus the padded seats in the West Upper, there is a total of 15,176 seats that are generally available to Hibs supporters.

Of this number 12,170 seats marked as unavailable. This is 80% of the total that is generally available but is 1,170 more than Hibs have announced.

This leaves 3,006 seats for sale split as follows:

- West: 1,036 (excluding padded seats)
- FF: 500
- East: 1,470.

Need to go. There's a new model of bus being used on the number 46 route and I need to take some pictures to add to my extensive public transport portfolio.

How many anoraks do you have? ☺

hibs0666
04-06-2017, 08:10 AM
How many anoraks do you have? ☺

You're just jealous. Do you want to see my electricity pylon photo album? It's properly fascinating although my telegraph pole pictures are a bit more exciting.

H18 SFR
04-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Are there many on here who intend to renew/buy a season ticket who as of yet haven't?

mutley
04-06-2017, 10:19 AM
You're just jealous. Do you want to see my electricity pylon photo album? It's properly fascinating although my telegraph pole pictures are a bit more exciting.

Meh! I have an exemplary collection of photographs of the Roundabouts of Milton Keynes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Keith_M
04-06-2017, 11:27 AM
Meh! I have an exemplary collection of photographs of the Roundabouts of Milton Keynes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If we added them to my collection from East Kilbride, that's gotta be the largest collection of Doughnuts outside of Tynecastle.

Scott Allan Key
04-06-2017, 11:31 AM
A good effort, but we'll do better when we get some star signings or committments from the best players.

Hibbyradge
04-06-2017, 11:40 AM
A good effort, but we'll do better when we get some star signings or committments from the best players.

We're doing pretty well already.

New signings

Danny Swanson
Simon Murray
Efe Ambrose

Extended contracts

Darren McGregor
Liam Fontaine
David Gray
Martin Boyle
Ross Laidlaw
Lewis Stevenson
Marvin Bartley

FranckSuzy
04-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Correcto.
Awesome.

Don't think Suzy at Leith Links has bought any tickets yet. That could end up as a couple of hundred season tickets.
Loads of folk always buy season tickets at the last minute, lets say 500 in the last week
Those two things take us up to 11,700.
I can see us selling 13,500.
Unreal.

At the moment, I've enough funds to purchase 68 KfK STs and that's without an official 'fundraiser' for the upcoming season (:not worth) and I'm meeting with Hibs in the next few weeks to confirm the scheme details (in case there's any changes) then the begging bowl will be dusted down again :thumbsup:

Col2
04-06-2017, 12:26 PM
At the moment, I've enough funds to purchase 68 KfK STs and that's without an official 'fundraiser' for the upcoming season (:not worth) and I'm meeting with Hibs in the next few weeks to confirm the scheme details (in case there's any changes) then the begging bowl will be dusted down again :thumbsup:

Excellent - I am sure I won't be the only one who will be. Ore han happy to support. Momentum last year was fantastic, let's see if we can do even better!

Dashing Bob S
04-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Had a drink with a Jambo friend last night. After a couple he admitted to being throughly demoralized by the state of post-May 21st '16 Edinburgh football. He's not looking forward to us returning to the SPL at all.

hfc rd
04-06-2017, 12:43 PM
We're doing pretty well already.

New signings

Danny Swanson
Simon Murray
Efe Ambrose

Extended contracts

Darren McGregor
Liam Fontaine
David Gray
Martin Boyle
Ross Laidlaw
Lewis Stevenson
Marvin Bartley

Add in Marciano which looks like it's pretty much done.

Imagine if we add Stokes and Whittaker plus 1-2 other good players and are also able to keep hold of both McGinn & Cummings or even just one of them. I won't be surprised if we hit over 14K!

Keith_M
04-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Had a drink with a Jambo friend last night. After a couple he admitted to being throughly demoralized by the state of post-May 21st '16 Edinburgh football. He's not looking forward to us returning to the SPL at all.

That's shocking!

You have a Jambo friend?

Hibbyradge
04-06-2017, 01:11 PM
That's shocking!

You have a Jambo friend?

https://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3851620.jpg

Iain G
04-06-2017, 02:04 PM
:aok: No surprise. Expect sales to start slowing down a bit until our next big signings are confirmed. :greengrin

Official on Hibs Twitter.

Maybe we need a bigger curtain wall to get fans excited?!

1875STEVE
04-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Are there many on here who intend to renew/buy a season ticket who as of yet haven't?

Me. Il be renewing/buying, but itl be a few weeks yet.....

southern hibby
04-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Hibs latest signing

Big Bird ( the girlfriend stands 6' 2 1/2'' ) has just signed up to a season ticket. If I can get her of her ass to watch Hibs trust me this is the signing of the century.

Really do believe if we get folk like her along we will have outstanding season ticket sales.

I'm going for 14,250 season ticket sales. Fingers crossed we reach it.

GGTTH

CMurdoch
04-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Hibs latest signing

Big Bird ( the girlfriend stands 6' 2 1/2'' ) has just signed up to a season ticket. If I can get her of her ass to watch Hibs trust me this is the signing of the century.

Really do believe if we get folk like her along we will have outstanding season ticket sales.

GGTTH

Show off :wink:

Dashing Bob S
04-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Hibs latest signing

GGTTH

I think partners and families going together will be a big thing in our sakes. As well as unreconstructed types like myself who use football as an opportunity to get away from that for a day and indulge in traditional male tribesmanship. (I know, I know, but getting too old to change my ways now.)

The cup win, parade and subsequent fuss we made changed the fan base overnight. We went from being an old folks home to a youth club and crèche.

14k is a tall order, but certainly achievable. There's definitely a snowball effect. When one person buys an ST they talk about it and friends/partners/kids have their interest stimulated.

Dashing Bob S
04-06-2017, 03:26 PM
That's shocking!

You have a Jambo friend?

I use the term 'friend' loosely. 'Much hated rival' takes up too much space.

Dashing Bob S
04-06-2017, 03:27 PM
Me. Il be renewing/buying, but itl be a few weeks yet.....

Me too. Always renew but usually at the last minute.

SouthMoroccoStu
04-06-2017, 03:30 PM
That's shocking!

You have a Jambo friend?

Care in the community is a wonderful thing

GlesgaeHibby
04-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Amazing numbers signing up.

Wonder if the club would consider a 'buy-back' scheme where if you can't make it you can sell your seat back to the club and the ST holder and the club shared the benefit of the additional ticket sale - only if the seat sold. So for a £22 quid game, £11 extra to the club and £11 to the ST giving up their seat. If we break 12,500 it will be difficult for walk-ups to get tickets to big games so it could help the club maximise revenue for the big games by incentivising those that can't make it to give up their seats. The money back could be in the form of club vouchers, which in turn would be more likely to generate further revenue for the club.

(Just to add, I've bought a ST for next season knowing I won't make all games and I'm not looking to get any money back from the club. I think the early bird monthly direct debit is great value. Just thinking that a scheme such as this may encourage others to sign up and it then gives the club revenue up front to set us up for next season).

SirDavidsNapper
04-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Hopefully Francksuzy/Kicks for kids initiative really takes off again.

southern hibby
04-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Show off :wink:

Yes I am. Lol

GGTTH

Dibben
04-06-2017, 04:07 PM

Wonder if the club would consider a 'buy-back' scheme where if you can't make it you can sell your seat back to the club and the ST holder and the club shared the benefit of the additional ticket sale - only if the seat sold. So for a £22 quid game, £11 extra to the club and £11 to the ST giving up their seat. If we break 12,500 it will be difficult for walk-ups to get tickets to big games so it could help the club maximise revenue for the big games by incentivising those that can't make it to give up their seats. The money back could be in the form of club vouchers, which in turn would be more likely to generate further revenue for the club.

(Just to add, I've bought a ST for next season knowing I won't make all games and I'm not looking to get any money back from the club. I think the early bird monthly direct debit is great value. Just thinking that a scheme such as this may encourage others to sign up and it then gives the club revenue up front to set us up for next season).

That has happened before!! Although last season I gave back 2 seats for the last game - I wasn't wanting money - but I wasn't offered any either!! 😄👍

Hibbyradge
04-06-2017, 05:37 PM

Such a scheme would only be in the club's interest for games that sell out.

It wouldn't make sense to pay back £11 when there were still full price seats available.

Keith_M
04-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Care in the community is a wonderful thing

Ach, I'm sure Bob's not that bad

:wink:

weecounty hibby
04-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Such a scheme would only be in the club's interest for games that sell out.

It wouldn't make sense to pay back £11 when there were still full price seats available.

For any games that I can't make I would be happy for the club to resell my seat but I'm really not interested in getting any money back. I committed to a ST knowing that I would probably miss games. If I do I will get in touch with the ticket office to put them up for sale again. The way sales are going they might be needed next year

GreenCastle
04-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Hopefully Francksuzy/Kicks for kids initiative really takes off again.

How many were sold last time ?

Would be amazing to sell more and fill the stadium.

Would happily contribute to help more ST being sold.

SirDavidsNapper
04-06-2017, 08:25 PM

I think it was a good few hundred

iwasthere1972
04-06-2017, 08:38 PM

Picturing the scene. You swiping your mobile phone while your mate is swiping the charity bottle from the bar

Dashing Bob S
05-06-2017, 11:27 AM
Picturing the scene. You swiping your mobile phone while your mate is swiping the charity bottle from the bar

Would still manage to avoid paying for drinks.

Borderhibbie76
05-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Just been to ticket office to move seats for next season and now almost 11.2k the girl said

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gmack7
05-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Just been to ticket office to move seats for next season and now almost 11.2k the girl said

It'll be a nightmare getting out of the east at FT, it was much better when we were the wee team

Borderhibbie76
05-06-2017, 03:10 PM
It'll be a nightmare getting out of the east at FT, it was much better when we were the wee team
I've just moved to the East too mate...cannae handle kids kicking the back of my chair in FF any longer lol

WhileTheChief..
05-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Me too. Always renew but usually at the last minute.

Does that mean that you lose your seat each year?

I thought you only had until June 1st to renew. If you renew now then that's the same as anyone else buying for the first time? Your seat could already be away.

Dashing Bob S
05-06-2017, 03:21 PM
Does that mean that you lose your seat each year?

I thought you only had until June 1st to renew. If you renew now then that's the same as anyone else buying for the first time? Your seat could already be away.

Pretty much, yes. There's 8-16 of us, probably more like 20 this year, and it becomes like hearding cats. We usually end up sitting in clusters of 3-4 quite close to each other and moaning about how we never all got to sit together. Have had ST's in East, West, FF in recent years.

SirDavidsNapper
05-06-2017, 04:14 PM

I preferred being the wee team too. The chips were much better.

FranckSuzy
05-06-2017, 04:18 PM

269 :thumbsup: :not worth

SirDavidsNapper
05-06-2017, 04:22 PM

Brilliant. Do you expect around the same this season?

pollution
05-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Hibs latest signing

GGTTH
I hope my seat isn't behind hers!

GreenCastle
05-06-2017, 04:49 PM

Would be great to have a 350 target this time! :agree:

Dashing Bob S
05-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Edging towards the record already. Happy days.

southern hibby
05-06-2017, 09:57 PM
I hope my seat isn't behind hers!

Actually mine is, can't get a seat beside me so had to get the seat I front.

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
06-06-2017, 03:37 AM
Brilliant. Do you expect around the same this season?

A fair chunk of that number was down to us winning the Holy Grail, to be fair, but who knows :greengrin I'll certainly be trying my best to smash that total though and then some :thumbsup:

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 04:29 PM
The gunts have sold 10,500 so far so its looking like both clubs will be going into the season with healthy backing.

Alan62
06-06-2017, 04:48 PM
The gunts have sold 10,500 so far so its looking like both clubs will be going into the season with healthy backing.

Where are you seeing that statistic?

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 04:51 PM

On tInternet.

greenginger
06-06-2017, 04:52 PM

Today's their last day for season ticket renewals. Not much happening in Yamsville to bring out many new purchasers.

Stadium extension no longer required . :greengrin

hfc rd
06-06-2017, 04:56 PM

You do know they like to imaginary make up their attendances. I remember last season when attendance figures of 16K were being announced but the stadium looked no way near that figure.

Keith_M
06-06-2017, 05:00 PM

Hearts have announced it in the EN via their mouthpiece Banderson.

No mention of the cash cow but a lot of talk of all their other begging activities.

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 05:05 PM
Today's their last day for season ticket renewals. Not much happening in Yamsville to bring out many new purchasers.

Stadium extension no longer required . :greengrin

I think both clubs will end up with a similar number of season ticket holders come the start of the season. The natural purchasers of those tickets are those that have yet to renew and I think that both cubs have broadly similar numbers in that regard.

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 05:05 PM
You do know they like to imaginary make up their attendances. I remember last season when attendance figures of 16K were being announced but the stadium looked no way near that figure.

We're not talking about attendances here, we're talking about tickets sold.

Alan62
06-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Ah, I see it now. Mrs Budge has made another one of her statements.

To be fair, if they've sold 10,500 season tickets in 3 weeks and accumulated £300K in donations from their fundraising activities over the past few weeks then that's pretty good going.

Mrs B's lengthy epistle is also very upbeat - which is in direct contradiction to the gossip I've been hearing regarding her current disposition so, who knows?

So, looks like both Hibs and Hearts will have healthy crowds next season - assuming they actually get the stadium finished and open for business by the appointed date.

Can't wait for the new season to get underway!

SouthMoroccoStu
06-06-2017, 05:21 PM

Can't be the only one thinking that number is a fabrication of the truth

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 05:23 PM

To be fair, if they've sold 10,500 season tickets in 3 weeks and accumulated £300K in donations from their fundraising activities over the past few weeks then that's pretty good going.

Mrs B's lengthy epistle is also very upbeat - which is in direct contradiction to the gossip I've been hearing regarding her current disposition so, who knows?

So, looks like both Hibs and Hearts will have healthy crowds next season - assuming they actually get the stadium finished and open for business by the appointed date.

Yup - it's looking set to be a cracking season of football in Edinburgh with average crowds of 17-18K at both clubs. I want as many of them as possible to be there when we turn them over. :flag:

Golden Bear
06-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Regardless of the number of actual sales, you can bet that they will declare a figure which will be in excess of ours. Just for the hell of it.

Sir David Gray
06-06-2017, 05:24 PM

Fake news.

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Can't be the only one thinking that number is a fabrication of the truth

I think we're fabricating the truth as well - I think our sales are higher than we are currently letting on.

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Fake news.

You know this how, or are you have you been to the Donald Trump School of Government?

Billy Whizz
06-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Fake news.

Source

jodjam
06-06-2017, 05:32 PM
I think we're fabricating the truth as well - I think our sales are higher than we are currently letting on.

Eh? Why would we do that?

Keith_M
06-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Given The Yams ST sales in the last couple of seasons, it wouldn't be a surprise if they sell more than us this season as well.

Even if that's the case, it can't detract from how well our sales have gone so far and the fantastic size of our crowds.

Keith_M
06-06-2017, 05:34 PM

:greengrin

Whoosh!

greenginger
06-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Source

The PBS, the originators of fake everything !

SirDavidsNapper
06-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Over 11.2k now by Hibs. Good to see both Edinburgh clubs selling well.

scoopyboy
06-06-2017, 06:16 PM

I have a hunch he is correct by the way, others have counted tickets remaining and it would imply we have indeed we have sold more than we are claiming.

Why you ask.

Well, we can keep putting out figures every couple of days which gives the impression that sales are climbing instead of stagnating. Best I can come up with. :greengrin

Famous Fiver
06-06-2017, 06:25 PM
They sell 10,500, sign non league English player.

We sell 11,250, sign Nigerian World Cup player.

I thought it was supposed to be the other way round.

My, how times have changed

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 06:40 PM

I dunno, but the season ticket seating plan is showing over 12,200 seats as being sold.

Sir David Gray
06-06-2017, 06:48 PM
You know this how, or are you have you been to the Donald Trump School of Government?

It was a light hearted post attempting to poke fun at our rivals' habit of exaggerating attendance figures whilst also making a statement which seems to be everywhere right now whenever someone sees a comment that they believe could be wrong.

Sorry it wasn't obvious. Maybe it is true I just wouldn't be surprised if they're making it up. Particularly given the mess they're in right now.

Dashing Bob S
06-06-2017, 06:59 PM
It was a light hearted post attempting to poke fun at our rivals' habit of exaggerating attendance figures whilst also making a statement which seems to be everywhere right now whenever someone sees a comment that they believe could be wrong.

Sorry it wasn't obvious. Maybe it is true I just wouldn't be surprised if they're making it up. Particularly given the mess they're in right now.

Sounds more like the number they expect to sell. I think the ST's will fall a bit, but probably hold up reasonably well. The big problem for them will be direct debit cancelations. I think they might be what cash cow is trying to compensate for.

SirDavidsNapper
06-06-2017, 07:01 PM
I think both clubs sales will start to slow now. We'll sell around the same by start of season.

CMurdoch
06-06-2017, 07:50 PM
They sell 10,500, sign non league English player.

We sell 11,250, sign Nigerian World Cup player.

I thought it was supposed to be the other way round.

My, how times have changed

Are you telling me I missed Nigeria winning the World Cup!!!
One of us is losing it :wink:

CorrieHibs
06-06-2017, 07:54 PM
Are you telling me I missed Nigeria winning the World Cup!!!
One of us is losing it :wink:

He doesn't mention anything about winning the World Cup. Just saying he was in the world cup squad.

CMurdoch
06-06-2017, 08:12 PM

Hats off to their supporters.
A great effort given the last 4 months misery at their club and the single quality signing of Berra for next season.
I expected them to be sitting at a hardcore 8,500 sales at this time.

Can see both Hibs & Hearts getting average attendances of 17,500 next season at this rate.
Hope we can sell between 2,300 and 2,800 season tickets before the season starts.

Keep buying folks.

Famous Fiver
06-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Liam

Thanks for that.

We have signed a world cup player, they have signed a player from the lower reaches of English football who none of them had heard of,

Pleasing.

CMurdoch
06-06-2017, 08:40 PM
He doesn't mention anything about winning the World Cup. Just saying he was in the world cup squad.

So it was me that is losing it :greengrin

GreenCastle
06-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Shame all the money being spent on the new glass curtain single tiered main stand (stadium still looks cheap and nasty) means their capacity is still going to be below us.

Easter Road will have higher attendance games next season.

jgl07
06-06-2017, 09:38 PM
I dunno, but the season ticket seating plan is showing over 12,200 seats as being sold.
There will always be tickets held back from season ticket sales.

There appear to be around 2,800 seats left on planner out if a total of approximately 19,800. Take away the South Stand (3,934) and the Corporate Block 49 (653), it would suggest that around 12,500 have been sold. That is around 1,000 more than Hibs are claiming taking account of lags.

So it would appear that 1,000 seats are not showing on the planner as available at least for now.

LaMotta
06-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Hats off to their supporters.
A great effort given the last 4 months misery at their club and the single quality signing of Berra for next season.
I expected them to be sitting at a hardcore 8,500 sales at this time.

Can see both Hibs & Hearts getting average attendances of 17,500 next season at this rate.
Hope we can sell between 2,300 and 2,800 season tickets before the season starts.

Keep buying folks.

Hearts have sold 500 more than they did this time last year and ended up with 13500.

Although the new stand novelty will be the reason numbers are as high as they are.

hibs0666
06-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Hearts have sold 500 more than they did this time last year and ended up with 13500.

Although the new stand novelty will be the reason numbers are as high as they are.

I think it's deeper than that. The gunts have got into the habit of supporting that tawdry shower of sheeiite and a few months of utter push isn't enough to break the bond.

ian cruise
06-06-2017, 10:19 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if our excellent sales has been the driver for a number of them to renew as they don't want to be seen being outdone by their rivals. Regardless the reason it's a good amount they've shifted and good news for both Edinburgh clubs that our sides can still attract supporters after ARMAGEDDON

mca
06-06-2017, 10:24 PM
How Much is the " Window Cleaner " for the New " PAIN.." :wink:

Phil MaGlass
06-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Coudnae gie a duq aboot hertz and how much tickets they shift. Its all Hibs for me. Try to focus on us ffs

Renfrew_Hibby
06-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Coudnae gie a duq aboot hertz and how much tickets they shift. Its all Hibs for me. Try to focus on us ffs

Well said that man!

Col2
06-06-2017, 11:18 PM
The old hag Budge likes a long drawn out statement doesn't she.

It's very much about her, her club and fundraising for her stadium. And can't help having a dig at the end about fans emailing her complaining about captain Cathro and the worst record in managerial history for them.

The most important points missed are - they have some more cost surprises but can absorb them (whoops that's the playing budget impacted boys) and they have raised £300k but only 30% what they need and have one last idea to roll out as part of the begging bowl.

So well done yams, but your still some way away from stopping balloon modelling, face painting and wheelbarrow races.

Dashing Bob S
06-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Hearts are going nowhere. Their business model is almost set up to breed dissatisfaction and despair. I'm now glad they didn't go defunct after Romanov. They would have already reconstituted as a united and motivated force. This obscurity and mediocrity by a thousand cuts is more satisfying.

green day
07-06-2017, 06:39 AM
The old hag Budge likes a long drawn out statement doesn't she.

She's a right slaver, eh? I know she did well in business, but her press releases are amateurish - using lots of long words out of context to appear clever.

Talks about things being "very exclusive" and "money can't buy" items........which she then says they are selling.

The Jambos lapping this up must be seriously thick.

hibs0666
07-06-2017, 06:43 AM

Well, the Evening News is now reporting that sales are now touching 11,500. Trust me, there has not been anything close to 500 additional sales in the few days since it was announced that we had reached 11,000.

Peevemor
07-06-2017, 06:59 AM
Well, the Evening News is now reporting that sales are now touching 11,500. Trust me, there has not been anything close to 500 additional sales in the few days since it was announced that we had reached 11,000.

Why? It's possible that some people were waiting on (good) seats being released.

hibs0666
07-06-2017, 07:04 AM
Cos I've been dot counting the last few days.

The Leith Dutch
07-06-2017, 07:20 AM
She's a right slaver, eh? I know she did well in business, but her press releases are amateurish - using lots of long words out of context to appear clever.

Talks about things being "very exclusive" and "money can't buy" items........which she then says they are selling.

To be fair the ones not lapping it up aren't that much brighter......

Arch Stanton
07-06-2017, 07:33 AM
Cos I've been dot counting the last few days.

Didn't you have to take STs not being renewed into account? They would only have appeared on Tuesday wouldn't they?

Arch Stanton
07-06-2017, 07:47 AM

I would say that is certainly the case. The new stand means loads of better seats will be up for grabs - a big imperative to buy now.

Of course, it also means more tickets being availble for walk-ups. It will be interesting to see how the head-to-head on the ST sales pans out - close run thing I reckon.

Borderhibbie76
07-06-2017, 07:54 AM
I have a hunch he is correct by the way, others have counted tickets remaining and it would imply we have indeed we have sold more than we are claiming.

Why you ask.

Well, we can keep putting out figures every couple of days which gives the impression that sales are climbing instead of stagnating. Best I can come up with. :greengrin
When I went to change our seats on Monday we were struggling to get 3 in a row anywhere in stadium except West upper

WhileTheChief..
07-06-2017, 08:00 AM
We'll be doing well to hit 13k I think whilst Hearts will prob sell around 15k.

SirDavidsNapper
07-06-2017, 08:03 AM

We'll be doing extremely well to beat our 11.5k record which we will.

Ozyhibby
07-06-2017, 08:26 AM

Hearts sold 14k last season so selling 15k this year will be an impressive endorsement of the Cathro regime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since90+2
07-06-2017, 08:46 AM
I think we will sell around 12,500 by the start of the season and Hearts around 13,500.

Salt N Sauzee
07-06-2017, 08:48 AM
Hearts sold 14k last season so selling 15k this year will be an impressive endorsement of the Cathro regime.

Think it'd be more to do with the new stand than Cathro!

Col2
07-06-2017, 08:52 AM
I think we will sell around 12,500 by the start of the season and Hearts around 13,500.

Yes I tend to agree. We might get closer to 13k but they should have more season tickets than us given respective starting points and new stand.

However 2 years ago we had 8k and they had 13.5k so it's easy to see where the progress is.

CraigHibee
07-06-2017, 09:17 AM

not sure if it's money can't buy or "if someone with half a brain had the money they WOULDN'T buy" :greengrin

or maybe she over exaggerating it by adding all these features, grossly overpricing it to the delightful jambonians and pocketing extra cash for it?

Sir David Gray
07-06-2017, 09:17 AM

I would be amazed if they sell 15000.

CMurdoch
07-06-2017, 09:46 AM
The draw of the new stand must be the driver and so it should be but that will wear off quickly if they are poor on the pitch.

At the moment it looks that we will sell 13,000 and they will probably sell 500 on top of that but it will be interesting watching it unfold.
We have sold 750 season tickets more than them at the moment but I think they will catch us up quickly as the chase continues for seats in the new stand. Once they catch us sales will then slow down.

GreenCastle
07-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Title needs updated to 11,500

Think Hibs have to continue to push this and fans can keep doing their best to persuade friends and family to sign up.

CMurdoch
07-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Title needs updated to 11,500

Think Hibs have to continue to push this and fans can keep doing their best to persuade friends and family to sign up.

Where r u gettin 11,500?
Hibs official twitter account gave a figure of 11,200 late yesterday afternoon.

Since90+2
07-06-2017, 11:27 AM
We have sold just over 11,200 as confirmed by Hibs on Twitter about 07 minutes ago.

KdyHby
07-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Where r u gettin 11,500?
Hibs official twitter account gave a figure of 11,200 late yesterday afternoon.

Today's Evening News refers to "sales are already touching 11,500".

iwasthere1972
07-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Today's Evening News refers to "sales are already touching 11,500".

:agree: Just rounding it up to the nearest 500.

hibeedonald
07-06-2017, 12:00 PM
Yes I tend to agree. We might get closer to 13k but they should have more season tickets than us given respective starting points and new stand.

However 2 years ago we had 8k and they had 13.5k so it's easy to see where the progress is.

Yep hearts wont lose significant numbers until they get consecutive years of dross

Crazyhorse
07-06-2017, 12:11 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if our excellent sales has been the driver for a number of them to renew as they don't want to be seen being outdone by their rivals. Regardless the reason it's a good amount they've shifted and good news for both Edinburgh clubs that our sides can still attract supporters after ARMAGEDDON

Good points. I'm hoping Armageddon 2 is coming soon. I enjoyed the first one very much.

Kato
07-06-2017, 12:12 PM
:agree: Just rounding it up to the nearest 500.

Typical EEN, they round Hearts' up to the nearest 10,500.

Crazyhorse
07-06-2017, 12:16 PM

Me too. I take it they will have about a month more to think about renewing given that they start the season with a long run of away games. Their start may will have an impact on those dithering.

Deansy
07-06-2017, 12:28 PM
Yep hearts wont lose significant numbers until they get consecutive years of dross

Even then it'll still take some time before anything meaningful happens - collectively they've shown their complete resistance/ignorance to 'Reality'. The effects of 30+ years of 'Artificially Financed Living' won't be wiped out overnight as a large % of them who were brought up in that period - in their (Tiny) minds they're still 'Famous', they're still 'Big'.

It will happen, just not this season.

Arch Stanton
07-06-2017, 01:20 PM

15k? Not a chance! They had 13.5k last year and only 10.5k renewed. It's looking like 12k tops for both clubs I would say.

AgentDaleCooper
07-06-2017, 01:47 PM
that's another 2, me and my dad just renewed, BUZZING :aok:
:flag: :flag: :flag:

WhileTheChief..
07-06-2017, 01:56 PM
15k? Not a chance! They had 13.5k last year and only 10.5k renewed. It's looking like 12k tops for both clubs I would say.

Sold 10.5k in just 3 weeks and seats for the main stand are still to go on sale I think.

They reported 14.5 last season so I don't think an increase of 500 is beyond them. They seem fairly upbeat on Kickback despite Cathro remaining in charge.

How many of them attended regularly next season is a different matter altogether :greengrin

CMurdoch
07-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Sold 10.5k in just 3 weeks and seats for the main stand are still to go on sale I think.

They reported 14.5 last season so I don't think an increase of 500 is beyond them. They seem fairly upbeat on Kickback despite Cathro remaining in charge.

How many of them attended regularly next season is a different matter altogether :greengrin

The highest season ticket sale number I saw for Hearts last season was 13,700 and the inference in that official article was that there would only be 14,000 season tickets.
The picture this season will be clearer once the general sale starts.

Season ticket holders seats were held until 5pm yesterday and purchasers have about 10 days to move seats before the general sale starts.
Suspect lots of them will be looking to move into the new stand during that time.
There will be a wee flurry of activity when the general sale starts and then like us that will slow down.

IMO they will catch our sales in 2 weeks and time, then it will be nip and tuck down the final straight.
It will be an interesting watch.

Arch Stanton
07-06-2017, 02:59 PM

As CMurdoch says, main stand seats are now being taken up by ST holders swapping seats.

Any ST holder who didn't renew has put themselves to the back of the queue for getting main stand seats. And OK, there will be a few idiots in that category but not masses surely (or am I overestimating their collective intelligence?).

Lee Marvin
07-06-2017, 04:28 PM
To put sales in perspective, according to the Daily Record this time last year Hibs had sold around 8000. Hearts had sold 13000.

These figures both surprised and pleased me. I reckon we have a decent chance to outsell them for the first time in many years.

Keep this number ticking up Hibees

Dashing Bob S
07-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Hibs claim it's now 11,250. Almost a record.

CMurdoch
07-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Officially sold over 11,250 now
By tomorrow we will overtake the 11,300 we sold last season including the 700 half season briefs we knocked out at Christmas

SirDavidsNapper
07-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Wonder how many Aberdeen have sold. Be lagging way behind the Edinburgh clubs id have thought.

Dashing Bob S
07-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Wonder how many Aberdeen have sold. Be lagging way behind the Edinburgh clubs id have thought.

Tough season ahead for them.

Wilson
07-06-2017, 07:16 PM

They typically sell 10000 - 11000 and would be expecting to match that at least. I can only imagine that their current figures would be below ours if that is the case.

SirDavidsNapper
07-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Just saw Dons sold 10.5k last season

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
07-06-2017, 08:06 PM

If they lose McInnes & Hayes on top of McGinn & Jack we could see the team and support drop off badly.
I can't see them selling 10,000 season tickets unless they keep McInnes & Hayes

Zazu62
07-06-2017, 08:18 PM
If they lose McInnes & Hayes on top of McGinn & Jack we could see the team and support drop off badly.
I can't see them selling 10,000 season tickets unless they keep McInnes & Hayes

If they lose McInnes and appoint Alan Stubbs they could actually become even better than last season imo

SirDavidsNapper
07-06-2017, 08:28 PM
A look on the Aberdeen forum suggests they've sold 7k so far

CMurdoch
07-06-2017, 08:42 PM
If they lose McInnes and appoint Alan Stubbs they could actually become even better than last season imo

I very much doubt it

Andy74
07-06-2017, 08:43 PM

Eh?

Dashing Bob S
08-06-2017, 07:18 AM
A look on the Aberdeen forum suggests they've sold 7k so far

8.5-9k would be a result for them.

Baw187
08-06-2017, 07:59 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170608/63efcee11315f6eb6a6dbeb2af39728b.png

This just popped up as a memory from 1 year ago on my FB page! Funny to think we've blown that 10k out the water already!

JimBHibees
08-06-2017, 08:13 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170608/63efcee11315f6eb6a6dbeb2af39728b.png

This just popped up as a memory from 1 year ago on my FB page! Funny to think we've blown that 10k out the water already!

How good is that picture with the Rangers players heads in their hands. What a memory that is. :flag:

Baw187
08-06-2017, 08:55 AM
How good is that picture with the Rangers players heads in their hands. What a memory that is. :flag:

Absolutely! It's in such contrast to the absolute bedlam going on behind them.

It was my FB profile pic for ages. I actually don't know why it isn't still!!

Lancs Harp
08-06-2017, 09:12 AM

so good I use it as my profile pic :greengrin

Sir David Gray
08-06-2017, 10:36 AM

Thing of beauty. What a sight that is.

Best thing about it is, I know exactly how they feel. I love it! :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
08-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Announcing the signings of Ambrose and Marciano would boost sales. Whittaker/Stokes would boost them further.

Sean1875
08-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Announcing the signings of Ambrose and Marciano would boost sales. Whittaker/Stokes would boost them further.

Im surprised that we've still not officially announced Ambrose yet.. even Lenny has said in interviews that its all done and he delighted to have him on board for the next 2 years.

Any reason why we'd be delaying announcing this? Timing it in with the kit launch?

Dashing Bob S
08-06-2017, 12:15 PM

Would be nice to do that next week.

Followed by Hendo and mystery European internationalist next month.

Ray_
08-06-2017, 12:34 PM
Im surprised that we've still not officially announced Ambrose yet.. even Lenny has said in interviews that its all done and he delighted to have him on board for the next 2 years.

Any reason why we'd be delaying announcing this? Timing it in with the kit launch?

Might be slow in getting the international clearance through or his Celtic contract, I'm not sure when its up? I'm really not sure.

SirDavidsNapper
08-06-2017, 12:39 PM

I'm fed up refreshing hibs.net looking for official confirmation 😂

MB62
08-06-2017, 02:00 PM

He's maybe on holiday, or international duty or something, and Hibs want to maximize the publicity of displaying him in his new Hibs strip etc.
Numerous reasons why this has not been announced yet.

hibsbollah
08-06-2017, 02:02 PM
is the new singing section filled yet?

hibs0666
08-06-2017, 03:32 PM
is the new singing section filled yet?

Still about 90 seats left.

Sean1875
08-06-2017, 04:03 PM
I'm fed up refreshing hibs.net looking for official confirmation 😂

He's maybe on holiday, or international duty or something, and Hibs want to maximize the publicity of displaying him in his new Hibs strip etc.
Numerous reasons why this has not been announced yet.

Funnily enough after this, its just been officially announced! Timed beautifully

renato
08-06-2017, 04:05 PM
And we're now above 11,300. 13k+ is definitely achievable, with the upside being the more we sell, the more big names we can sign...

Mainstandman
08-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Just got two season tickets for my mum and dad. First time season ticket holders aged 77 and 80 :flag:

Jones28
08-06-2017, 04:36 PM
I wonder if Ambrose signing will boost the numbers any?

Are we averaging about 50 a day at the moment?

CMurdoch
08-06-2017, 04:47 PM
I wonder if Ambrose signing will boost the numbers any?

Are we averaging about 50 a day at the moment?

Yeah 50 a day at the moment.
Hopefully a wee acceleration over the weekend to give us 11,500 by Sunday night.

CMurdoch
08-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Just got two season tickets for my mum and dad. First time season ticket holders aged 77 and 80 :flag:

Is this a wind up?
If not it is brilliant.

.Sean.
08-06-2017, 05:03 PM
Out of interest how many have the Big Team selt?

Hibeesmad
08-06-2017, 05:07 PM

10,500 apparently

SirDavidsNapper
08-06-2017, 05:07 PM

Hibeesmad
08-06-2017, 05:08 PM
I'll be renewing end of this month with 2 others

KdyHby
08-06-2017, 05:39 PM
If not it is brilliant. x 2

Sir David Gray
08-06-2017, 05:58 PM

I don't know but I bet if you ask any of them, it would be one more than we've sold.

Mainstandman
08-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Is this a wind up?
If not it is brilliant.

No wind up. My mum and I also go to the ladies games. We all sit in the main stand, naturally

Fife-Hibee
08-06-2017, 07:12 PM
No wind up. My mum and I also go to the ladies games. We all sit in the main stand, naturally

Good stuff 😃

jacomo
08-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Would be nice to do that next week.

Followed by Hendo and mystery European internationalist next month.

Pavel Nedved?

AgentDaleCooper
08-06-2017, 08:08 PM
not european but i've heard we're in for marvin andrews

mca
08-06-2017, 10:02 PM

If you had Done that A Few Years ago.. you would have killed them.. :wink:

Dashing Bob S
09-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Can we change this blighter to 11,350?

matty_f
09-06-2017, 06:44 PM
Can we change this blighter to 11,350?

Aye. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
10-06-2017, 12:48 PM
What are people's thoughts on total sales now? I'm going for a reasonably bullish 13,238.

StevieCowan
10-06-2017, 01:02 PM
What are people's thoughts on total sales now? I'm going for a reasonably bullish 13,238.

I don't think we'll sell much more over 12.5k, which is excellent.

NAE NOOKIE
10-06-2017, 01:04 PM

10-06-2017, 01:17 PM
What’s our capacity for season tickets? 15k?

iwasthere1972
10-06-2017, 01:18 PM

iwasthere1972
10-06-2017, 01:21 PM

You're probably not too far off the mark as seats will have to be kept back for hospitality etc. They are no doubt already dotted in and that's why some folk on here think that Hibs are underegging the figure.

SChibs
10-06-2017, 01:37 PM
I reckon 13168

Dashing Bob S
12-06-2017, 09:17 AM
If Cummings leaves we might need an inspired signing or two to get to 13k plus now.

hibs0666
12-06-2017, 09:27 AM

There is around 15,200 tickets in the Hibs stands that are available to normal punters.

NAE NOOKIE
12-06-2017, 09:48 AM
If Cummings leaves we might need an inspired signing or two to get to 13k plus now.

Yeh, you could be right. What we need is a surplus to requirements striker in the same ballpark as the signing of Efe Ambrose ... unlikely. Or find a way to persuade the likes of Liam Boyce to come and live in civilisation .... just as unlikely.

Shopping in Scotland doesn't look like the way to go to be honest ... with the exception of Boyce and Moult nobody else in the premiership outside of Celtic has really made a dent goals wise, in fact it says everything that both Kris Boyd and Scott McDonald* were in the top 6 scorers underneath Celtic players and the aforementioned Boyce and Moult ..... the laddie Cummings at Hibs looks a prospect, but I hear he's away to Forest :greengrin

It looks like we will have to scour that England or the continent for a gem ..... neither of which have been a happy hunting ground for us over the last few years so far as our forward line goes.

* ..... Coz I'd forgotten Scott McDonald's name I scoured the Motherwell official site to remind me and was pleased to see that their ST sales for next season are up 57% on this time last year, they must be giving the buggers away :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
12-06-2017, 01:39 PM
Yeh, you could be right. What we need is a surplus to requirements striker in the same ballpark as the signing of Efe Ambrose ... unlikely. Or find a way to persuade the likes of Liam Boyce to come and live in civilisation .... just as unlikely.

Shopping in Scotland doesn't look like the way to go to be honest ... with the exception of Boyce and Moult nobody else in the premiership outside of Celtic has really made a dent goals wise, in fact it says everything that both Kris Boyd and Scott McDonald* were in the top 6 scorers underneath Celtic players and the aforementioned Boyce and Moult ..... the laddie Cummings at Hibs looks a prospect, but I hear he's away to Forest :greengrin

It looks like we will have to scour that England or the continent for a gem ..... neither of which have been a happy hunting ground for us over the last few years so far as our forward line goes.

* ..... Coz I'd forgotten Scott McDonald's name I scoured the Motherwell official site to remind me and was pleased to see that their ST sales for next season are up 57% on this time last year, they must be giving the buggers away :greengrin

Lennon's no mug and has contacts, also seems a pretty persuasive guy. Hibs are a club on the up so I feel confident they'll be able to bring in decent Scottish striking talent - but as you say that's thin on the ground. Oli Shaw might have filled out in the close season and suddenly ignite. I'm pretty upbeat still but it would be nice to get somebody tied up.

CMurdoch
12-06-2017, 01:48 PM
I expect us to announce breaking the 11,500 barrier in 90 minutes time.

southern hibby
12-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Not sure why but still think Hibs will get just over 14,000 season ticket sales especially if we get another 2 or 3 major signings in.

Might have to wait till half season tickets go on sale to get this number but really do think we can get this many

GGTTH

HoboHarry
12-06-2017, 02:11 PM
We could get past the 11,600 barrier if Leigh Griffiths would buy all of his weans a ticket each........

CMurdoch
12-06-2017, 04:05 PM

Hibs have just announced that we have now sold over 11,450 ST,s.
A bit disappointing as that is only 100 sales in the 4 days since Thursday at 5pm.

SirDavidsNapper
12-06-2017, 04:11 PM
50 away from our all time record and only early June. Outstanding.

Dashing Bob S
13-06-2017, 03:14 AM
Still in a strong position to turn the trickle into a second deluge with an inspired signing.

Nutmegged
13-06-2017, 03:40 AM
Hibs have just announced that we have now sold over 11,450 ST,s.
A bit disappointing as that is only 100 sales in the 4 days since Thursday at 5pm.

that's possibly the most Hibernian response you'll see on this forum, 50 STs short of our highest ever Season Ticket sales and someone is finding a negative that sales have slowed down despite the fact it's the first half of June.

The response to Season Tickets have been so overwhelming that we've most probably reached figures about a month in advance and since there isn't an endless line of Hibs fans waiting to get into Easter Road ST sales have slowed down naturally, if we make a big signing, Commons/Stokes/Henderson then I'd expect another spike in tickets but almost reaching 11.5k at this stage is unheard of and shouldn't be used as a stick to beat the club with.

Deansy
13-06-2017, 04:35 AM
that's possibly the most Hibernian response you'll see on this forum, 50 STs short of our highest ever Season Ticket sales and someone is finding a negative that sales have slowed down despite the fact it's the first half of June.

The response to Season Tickets have been so overwhelming that we've most probably reached figures about a month in advance and since there isn't an endless line of Hibs fans waiting to get into Easter Road ST sales have slowed down naturally, if we make a big signing, Commons/Stokes/Henderson then I'd expect another spike in tickets but almost reaching 11.5k at this stage is unheard of and shouldn't be used as a stick to beat the club with.

Think it's tongue-in-cheek to be honest !

Dashing Bob S
14-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Must be close to 11.5k now. I fancy a trickle then a big late spurt second week of next month to take us over 13k.

Captain Trips
14-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Anyone have a good idea of the average amount of walk ups we get each home game? I know it will differ game to game but us there a rough amount of regulars?. With say 12000 ST Holders and a few 1000 walk ups we should be making decent money.

Taking average price of ST we sell 12k thats over £4m.

JeMeSouviens
14-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Anyone have a good idea of the average amount of walk ups we get each home game? I know it will differ game to game but us there a rough amount of regulars?. With say 12000 ST Holders and a few 1000 walk ups we should be making decent money.

Average for league last year was 15394, STs 11K, average away prob. something like 500? (Mostly 3 men and a dog but big crowds from United at New Year and St Mirren end of season).

That would mean around 3500 walk ups on average.

JeMeSouviens
14-06-2017, 12:02 PM

Way short of that. 1/6 of the total is VAT. Then average out for concessions and it's probably more like £2.5M.

Ronniekirk
14-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Must be close to 11.5k now. I fancy a trickle then a big late spurt second week of next month to take us over 13k.

We must have nearly reached it Bound to happen this week at some point

CMurdoch
15-06-2017, 12:32 AM
We must have nearly reached it Bound to happen this week at some point

They will have reached 12,500 by now.
Thought they were keeping it back for the kit launch but was wrong.
Not sure what they are waiting on but I'm sure there is a strategic reason which will become apparent.

Dashing Bob S
15-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Not sure what they are waiting on but I'm sure there is a strategic reason which will become apparent.

Nah....

SirDavidsNapper
15-06-2017, 02:10 AM

11.5k maybe 12.5k no chance

Dashing Bob S
15-06-2017, 02:24 AM
We will be around 11.6 I reckon.

CMurdoch
15-06-2017, 02:36 PM
11.5k maybe 12.5k no chance

Meant 11,500, Doh.

Persevere80
15-06-2017, 03:40 PM
That's myself and my two boys managed to get season tickets for the first time. Sitting in ff lower. Exciting times....

Glory glory

hibeg
15-06-2017, 04:24 PM
5 season tickets bought today. FF stand :thumbsup:

CMurdoch
15-06-2017, 04:50 PM
5 season tickets bought today. FF stand :thumbsup:

Well done, 8 ST's today between yourself and Persevere 80.
Suspect we have now sold 11,600.
Been a while since Hibs announced 11,450.

hibeg
15-06-2017, 05:06 PM
When we were in the TO there were at least another 10 renewals in process.

Iggy Pope
15-06-2017, 05:34 PM
When we were in the TO there were at least another 10 renewals in process.

Great stuff E.

Dashing Bob S
15-06-2017, 06:05 PM
I've heard from a reliable source that Hibs have now sold over 15,000 tickets.

Baw187
15-06-2017, 06:08 PM

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] [emoji1303]

Ronniekirk
15-06-2017, 06:12 PM

See post 478 Must of been an early Super Surge [emoji857]

H18 SFR
15-06-2017, 06:20 PM

Jesus Christ, here we go again. When's the announcement? 5pm tomorrow?

SirDavidsNapper
15-06-2017, 06:56 PM

😂👏👏

WoreTheGreen
15-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Jesus Christ, here we go again. When's the announcement? 5pm tomorrow?

No it's friday its 5 to 5 and it's .....

Eyrie
15-06-2017, 07:42 PM
No it's friday its 5 to 5 and it's .....

I'm old enough to remember that. Can't remember if I've had my tea yet this evening or not though :confused:

CMurdoch
15-06-2017, 10:52 PM

Awright, i typed a 2 instead of a 1.
Ye **** 1 sheep :rolleyes:

ian cruise
15-06-2017, 11:15 PM

As mentioned earlier in the thread, a lot of the increase season tickets will be walk ups from previous seasons rather than new attendees so likely hood is most weeks we'll see similar numbers to last two seasons (still excellent attendance numbers mind) with sell outs for Old Firm and Hearts. And maybe Dundee as it seems a large number of our fans would love to see Allan and/or Fyvie again.

kaimendhibs
15-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Ive heard from a super reliable source that there will be no more updates until.the sales hit 12000. Watch this space

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dashing Bob S
16-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Ive heard from a super reliable source that there will be no more updates until.the sales hit 12000. Watch this space

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Must have been my source.

CMurdoch
16-06-2017, 01:32 AM
Hearts season tickets go on general sale at 9am.
It will be interesting to see how many they have sold if they make an announcement in the next 10 days.
IMO we will be running neck and neck at 12,000 by the end of the month.

SirDavidsNapper
16-06-2017, 04:07 AM
There will be an update today at 5pm

MacGruber
16-06-2017, 05:24 AM
Has the thread title been capped at 11,350

JimBHibees
16-06-2017, 06:29 AM
Must have been my source.

Again. :greengrin

3pm
16-06-2017, 07:39 AM
Take it with these numbers, should we be fortunate enough to get to a cup final, then it'll be only one ticket per ST?

Not a complaint, just a thought.

scoopyboy
16-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Hearts season tickets go on general sale at 9am.
It will be interesting to see how many they have sold if they make an announcement in the next 10 days.
IMO we will be running neck and neck at 12,000 by the end of the month.

Drove past the weirdos queuing at 7.45am on way to work.