PDA

View Full Version : Summer transfers thread

Hibernia&Alba
27-05-2017, 07:44 PM
There will plenty of transfer activity this summer of course.

Man City have already signed Bernardo Silva for £43 million, who is a very good player.
The cup final commentators seemed to think it's very likely Diego Costa will move to China. I heard they are offering him almost £1 million per week. Is that true? :shocked:

Paloschi
28-05-2017, 08:08 AM
There will plenty of transfer activity this summer of course.

Man City have already signed Bernardo Silva for £43 million, who is a very good player.
The cup final commentators seemed to think it's very likely Diego Costa will move to China. I heard they are offering him almost £1 million per week. Is that true? :shocked:

It is going to be an interesting one that is for sure! Mbappe could be on the move for over €75m. I can see a few bids coming in for Monaco players.

Think Costa will be away. China offering megabucks. Who will Chelsea replace him with. Will they go all out for Kane? I think Belotti is most likely. Think Man Utd will also spend big.

frazeHFC
28-05-2017, 09:08 AM
It is going to be an interesting one that is for sure! Mbappe could be on the move for over €75m. I can see a few bids coming in for Monaco players.

Think Costa will be away. China offering megabucks. Who will Chelsea replace him with. Will they go all out for Kane? I think Belotti is most likely. Think Man Utd will also spend big.

Don't know if it's true but the Telegraph reported that Monaco had turned down €120m for him last week from Real Madrid. :shocked: This did contrast reports elsewhere that Monaco were looking for around €86m so who knows what's true.

Lmc2105
28-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Some of the fees that are about these days is what you would expect to pay on football manager not the real world it's rediculous - however saying that i would think some serious movement this summer especially from England's top teams

Lmc2105
28-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Reports that Man City have bid 130m for Mbappe!!!

Hibernia&Alba
28-05-2017, 04:25 PM

It's monopoly money now. It's like Dr Evil's "one hundred billion dollars". :greengrin

HappyAsHellas
28-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Chinese teams might be a bit curtailed as their government has announced a 100% tax on foreign player transfers.

Lmc2105
28-05-2017, 09:48 PM
It's monopoly money now. It's like Dr Evil's "one hundred billion dollars". :greengrin

43M now for a keeper from Benfica!! Nothing wrong with Hart

Hibernia&Alba
31-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Real Madrid have reportedly just had a £60 million bid for David De Gea rejected.

Billychaotic182
31-05-2017, 09:02 PM
See we are linked with GMS on twitter

BSEJVT
01-06-2017, 05:32 AM
GMS is the new:

Riordan

Reyes

Rocastle

Griffiths

Allan

Whittaker

Feel free to add more names!

etc etc

Every transfer window until they are dead and gone we will be linked with these guys.

Maybe one day we will actually sign one of them

Up The Bracket
01-06-2017, 06:28 AM
GMS is the new:

Riordan

Reyes

Rocastle

Griffiths

Allan

Whittaker

Feel free to add more names!

etc etc

Every transfer window until they are dead and gone we will be linked with these guys.

Maybe one day we will actually sign one of them

Like Swanson?

Walter
01-06-2017, 06:41 AM

Hanson were huge fans of his back in 97