PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Rumours Website

ekhibee
26-05-2017, 01:32 AM
I had a brief look at this and had to laugh at 1 or 2 of the 'rumours.' Supposedly we're ready to launch a bid for Bacuna who's a right back at Aston Villa and got sent off and a 6 match ban for headbutting a linesman. Then there's Gareth Evans, a right winger at Portsmouth who's just signed a new deal up till 2019. 2 others, Samaras (who's apparently out of contract at Bolton) and Demba Ba who would apparently like to work under Lennon again. He's out of contract now as well.

Not sure where these rumours really come from and if there's any truth to any of them in any way at all, but I just wondered if anybody else had looked at this site and wondered what their thoughts were on it. A lot of it looks harmless but a bit daft.

Haymaker
26-05-2017, 01:43 AM
Demba Ba worked under Lennon?

SRHibs
26-05-2017, 01:57 AM
Samaras plays for Zaragoza, so I guess it's technically correct to say he's out of contract at Bolton.

GreenLake
26-05-2017, 04:30 AM
I had a brief look at this and had to laugh at 1 or 2 of the 'rumours.' Supposedly we're ready to launch a bid for Bacuna who's a right back at Aston Villa and got sent off and a 6 match ban for headbutting a linesman. Then there's Gareth Evans, a right winger at Portsmouth who's just signed a new deal up till 2019. 2 others, Samaras (who's apparently out of contract at Bolton) and Demba Ba who would apparently like to work under Lennon again. He's out of contract now as well.

Not sure where these rumours really come from and if there's any truth to any of them in any way at all, but I just wondered if anybody else had looked at this site and wondered what their thoughts were on it. A lot of it looks harmless but a bit daft.

He might be a good role player although his form has been a bit streaky.

Green Blood
26-05-2017, 05:00 AM

He's rash in the tackle but has smoking pace for a rind back

rotherhamrob
26-05-2017, 05:15 AM
Oh hear we go,another pigs ear off a thread.
To answer the original question,they're not rumours they're just porkies.

Jones28
26-05-2017, 05:36 AM
I don't think they've ever posted anything worth a mention.

bingo70
26-05-2017, 05:38 AM
I think people just post on there who they've signed on football manager claiming it to be real life.

That's why you get some random names popping up.

CropleyWasGod
26-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Dunno about that. He did play for Bolton, after all.

You know, the Trotters.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

MB62
26-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Got told during the week Stokes is hopeful of coming on a seasons loan deal. :dunno:

JDHibs
26-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Loads of rubbish!

Like most "rumours" or "news" pages they make stuff up to keep people interested and just put the words "exclusive" and "our sources" in their to get a bite.

People with sad little lives.

snooky
26-05-2017, 10:24 AM

Del Trotter written all over it. :agree:

TonyStokeprano
26-05-2017, 10:39 AM

Demba Ba :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

CMurdoch
26-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Demba Ba :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:
Cannae afford Mallan, Boyce or Ted Moult's laddie but can manage Ba's wages :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-05-2017, 11:57 AM

Be re-signing Chris Hog at this rate

SteveHFC
26-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Leigh Griffiths for £150k :hyper

stonewaller1875
26-05-2017, 01:52 PM
🙄

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
26-05-2017, 03:20 PM
You swines have done all the pig jokes.

snooky
26-05-2017, 03:28 PM

Yep. It's getting boaring now.

iwasthere1972
26-05-2017, 04:01 PM

It's early days. Don't be rash.

Aldo
26-05-2017, 04:25 PM
Cannae afford Mallan, Boyce or Ted Moult's laddie but can manage Ba's wages :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Who said we couldn't afford any of those 3.... And yes I am aware Mallan is off to Barnsley!!

Eyrie
26-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Yep. It's getting boaring now.

Agreed - I want to read a proper rumour linking us with Osman Sow.

CropleyWasGod
26-05-2017, 07:04 PM
Snout in it.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

HoboHarry
26-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Would get pig sick of watching a hoof up tae a sow......

Wee Effen Bee
26-05-2017, 09:27 PM
These rumours are just hogwash. We aren't wallowing in cash and certainly don't have enough in the piggy bank for players still under contract. As long as we don't panic buy like those roasters across the toon we should be able to bring in a couple of decent players. Mind you, I would be as happy as a pig in sheit if someone like Griffiths came and put oink to paper.

:taxi