PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Thread - let's fill Easter Road

GreenCastle
25-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Was hoping we could keep this thread going over the next few weeks to push sales! Last update was over 9,000 :aok: (May 2017)

Encouraging friends, family and others to come along to ER next season.

Ask any questions people may have about getting a ST / renewing / Singing section etc.

I notice on the stadium map a few red sections and the club have added the relocated Singing Section to Section 25.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3871

Season ticket holders have until 1 June to reserve their seat.

More info - www.bornahibee.com (http://www.bornahibee.com)

Let's do it! :flag:

Lee Marvin
25-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Good thread.

I realise that the planner is still showing all last year's tickets, however there really is not many seats left. If 99% of people renew, we will definitely exceed 13000 next season.

What a time to be a hibby.

P.s. I haven't renewed yet. Will do so tomorrow as it's payday. I suspect many others will be the same.

matty_f
25-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Going to be some massive games next season - both OF, Aberdeen, and the Yams - tickets will be hard to get for these games so get a season ticket to guarantee your seat!

Alan62
25-05-2017, 04:02 PM
For anybody currently swithering, especially folks with children, I'd like to heartily recommend that you jump right in and get yourself sorted out with season tickets for the whole family!

I first bought a half season ticket with my oldest son when he was about 7, I think. We were in the North Stand. My youngest joined us the year later. They're now 25 and 22 and I look upon all that time spent watching Hibs together as a brilliant investment in the relationship we enjoy now.

We've had some amazing times together over the years watching Hibs. We have laughed and cried, we've travelled round the country on great away days, we've talked endlessly about players and managers, tactics and teams.

As they've grown from fidgety wee boys into men, our football experience has blossomed. Nowadays after the match, we adjourn to the pub for a few pints and a great laugh.

Watching Hibs gives us a focus. It's something we share and we can share it forever.

So don't put it off. Invest in your future by making your commitment to the Club.

Dunfyhibee
25-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Will the seats not being renewed be going on sale on 1st June? Just delaying buying in the off chance better seats come available

Golden Bear
25-05-2017, 04:08 PM
The Interactive seating plan is not working on my PC. I'm using Edge which is supposed to be integrated with Adobe Flash.

Boooooo.

:grr:

Pete
25-05-2017, 04:10 PM
The Interactive seating plan is not working on my PC. I'm using Edge which is supposed to be integrated with Adobe Flash.

Boooooo.

:grr:

Try chrome. I remember having problems with one particular browser and another one worked fine.

aljo7-0
25-05-2017, 04:12 PM
I'm going to be getting tickets for myself and daughter but am waiting until after 2nd June in the hope that 2 together will appear closer to the centre of the East. Do we know which day the unsold current seats will come "live"?

Billy Whizz
25-05-2017, 04:15 PM
I'm going to be getting tickets for myself and daughter but am waiting until after 2nd June in the hope that 2 together will appear closer to the centre of the East. Do we know which day the unsold current seats will come "live"?

Think it's Monday 6th June

hibee_girl
25-05-2017, 04:30 PM

Next Thursday, 1st June

Billy Whizz
25-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Next Thursday, 1st June

That's to reserve your current seat, not move

Sammy7nil
25-05-2017, 09:18 PM
For anybody currently swithering, especially folks with children, I'd like to heartily recommend that you jump right in and get yourself sorted out with season tickets for the whole family!

I first bought a half season ticket with my oldest son when he was about 7, I think. We were in the North Stand. My youngest joined us the year later. They're now 25 and 22 and I look upon all that time spent watching Hibs together as a brilliant investment in the relationship we enjoy now.

We've had some amazing times together over the years watching Hibs. We have laughed and cried, we've travelled round the country on great away days, we've talked endlessly about players and managers, tactics and teams.

As they've grown from fidgety wee boys into men, our football experience has blossomed. Nowadays after the match, we adjourn to the pub for a few pints and a great laugh.

Watching Hibs gives us a focus. It's something we share and we can share it forever.

So don't put it off. Invest in your future by making your commitment to the Club.

So very true :top marks

Greencore
26-05-2017, 06:49 AM
No student season tickets yet?

JimBHibees
26-05-2017, 08:55 AM

Good post. :flag:

Stevie Reid
26-05-2017, 09:01 AM

Cracking stuff :aok:

jodjam
26-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Going against the grain here but I hope we don't fill ER with season tickets as the headline suggests. I hope and think we will get more than last season however we should set a cap and keep seats free for people who can't afford one or stay so far away that it is only possible to get to a Hibs match a couple times a year. 13k ST's 3k walk up and grab seats from south stand for category B games should keep everyone happy.

Winston Ingram
26-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Good thread:flag:

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
26-05-2017, 09:19 AM

Good post mate!

Alan62
26-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Going against the grain here but I hope we don't fill ER with season tickets as the headline suggests. I hope and think we will get more than last season however we should set a cap and keep seats free for people who can't afford one or stay so far away that it is only possible to get to a Hibs match a couple times a year. 13k ST's 3k walk up and grab seats from south stand for category B games should keep everyone happy.

I hear what you're saying. Season tickets aren't affordable or practical for everyone. However, they're fundamental to the success of the club. I have always said that that the best possible scenario for the club is to have a lot more people wanting to get in than are able to get in. It's clear that beyond the hard core Hibs support there's a lot of potential to either increase current fans' commitment and, perhaps more importantly, to convert new fans. Ticket scarcity is an important part of that model and if the club manages it creatively, we could really benefit in the long term.

CMurdoch
26-05-2017, 09:36 AM

I can't see us breaking 13,500 season ticket barrier so there will be plenty of room for walk up's and additionally the south will be available for all games if required. (other than v Hearts, Celtic & Rangers)

CorrieHibs
26-05-2017, 10:45 AM

Great post.

Dashing Bob S
26-05-2017, 11:29 AM

What a lovely post. Sometimes I think we act like we're doing the club a favour, but the family and social bonding and good times to be had out of football are utterly priceless.

GreenCastle
26-05-2017, 03:31 PM

Great post and thanks for sharing.

I attend with family members and it's a great way to see them when we might not always get a chance to catch up.

:aok:

GreenCastle
26-05-2017, 03:33 PM

Think like this though...

Fill ER with Season Ticket holders..

Walk ups etc still can attend 75% of games in the South...or pay for a ST seat not being used.

Then the future would see us fill in the corners...that should be the dream! :greengrin

WoreTheGreen
26-05-2017, 03:41 PM

Superb mate

Keith_M
26-05-2017, 04:25 PM
I'd love to see sales of 12k+ season tickets.

It would be a great boost for the club financially and almost guarantee fantastic backing at every home game.

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Season tickets and football matches have become a way of life for me and my son from child to adult. It keeps me going (literally) when I'm having doubts. It has created the fabulous father and son football experiences which are priceless and it helps the club prosper. What is not to like about having a season ticket. If you can, then do it, you won't regret it.

CMurdoch
26-05-2017, 05:44 PM
9,600 season tickets sold to date.

Smartie
26-05-2017, 05:51 PM
I'm yet to renew, every year I tend to do it later in the summer.

This year though, I hate to say, my head may well have been turned by the chips on offer at Tynecastle.

I'm holding off until I see how impressive the glass curtain wall is before confirming my next move.

Neil Lennon, his success in achieving the club's goals last season, the signing up of our best players, the solid improvement of the first team squad over the past few years and our recent superiority in the Edinburgh derby may just fall into second place in this city this year.

Col2
26-05-2017, 05:55 PM
9,600 season tickets sold to date.

With deadline on Thursday then we should be hitting 10k by then I would assume. Then we will have just over 2 months to sell another 2-3k. Got to be achievable?

PathheadHibby
26-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Wow... nailed it!
Top post and so true. Supporting Hibernian is so much more than going to a football match each week or fortnight and supporting the team, it's what keeps you going, connected with family, friends, social circles, keeps you focused on living, being positive and thankful for all we have. ER should be bursting every week ..... say you're a Hibby with pride always...GGTTH

Dashing Bob S
26-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Think we'll hit 10.5 by Thursday.

Drumlanrig
26-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Was hoping we could keep this thread going over the next few weeks to push sales! Last update was over 9,000 :aok: (May 2017)

Ask any questions people may have about getting a ST / renewing / Singing section etc.

I notice on the stadium map a few red sections and the club have added the relocated Singing Section to Section 25.

Great Post!
Feel exactly te same with my lad who is 20 now and started when he was 7. Great to share a beer and blether with him in Robbies and talk all things Hibs!

Got three girls too and need to get them along too!!

CalgaryHibs
26-05-2017, 09:10 PM

Personally I luv to have a season ticket but I can't :(

GreenCastle
29-05-2017, 07:43 AM
Deadline for renewals is 5pm - June 1st

Join over 9,600 other season ticket holders at Easter Road Stadium for our return to the Ladbrokes Premiership by renewing your current season ticket.
Existing season ticket holders have until 5pm on Thursday 1 June to renew their current seat at Easter Road Stadium, and can do so using the four-month payment plan option.
This payment plan option (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7552) is only available online, and can be selected when purchasing your season ticket online and following the instructions on-screen.
Season tickets can still be renewed by visiting the Hibernian Ticket Office in person during opening hours and by calling 0844 844 1875 and selecting option 1.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7569 - to also buy online :thumbsup:

Leith Green
29-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Im thinking there will be a rush of renewals this week , taking the numbers to about 10.5k. I would guess that lots of new season ticket holders will be holding off until after the renewal deadline has passed, there will be more seats to choose from. Id expect us to be above 11k in the next fortnight and about 13k by the new season. The club is in the strongest position i have seen in my 36 years and it must do all it can to build on from that

seanshow
29-05-2017, 02:16 PM
I 'm like one of those mentioned above who wants the options to move seats before renewing my season ticket, what is my option/date for that?