PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Jack

Billy Whizz
23-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Leaving Aberdeen after 7 years service, and McInnes strips him of the captaincy, a few days before the Cup Final. Regardless of where they think he's heading, I think this is bang out or order
Any thoughts?

BH Hibs
23-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Depends on how his attitude has been.

Big_Franck
23-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Leaving Aberdeen after 7 years service, and McInnes strips him of the captaincy, a few days before the Cup Final. Regardless of where they think he's heading, I think this is bang out or order
Any thoughts?

I agree, I think that's harsh. Maybe McInnes has found out that Jack lied to him and that he is actually joining Rangers. Only thing I can think of that'd explain it.

Michael
23-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Must be more to it than him deciding to leave.

Unseen work
23-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Completely disagree.

he has came out and said he is leaving to their biggest rivals the week before a cup final.

That sort of thing completely disrupts the changing room and brings a bad vibe around at the worst possible time.

Aldo
23-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Completely disagree. he has came out and said he is leaving to their biggest rivals the week before a cup final. That sort of thing completely disrupts the changing room and brings a bad vibe around at the worst possible time.

I agree. Why would you do that on the week leading up to a cup final?

Has showed little or no respect for his teammates and the fans!

Since90+2
23-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Completely disagree.

he has came out and said he is leaving to their biggest rivals the week before a cup final.

That sort of thing completely disrupts the changing room and brings a bad vibe around at the worst possible time.

Has he publicly said he is leaving for Rangers?

Billychaotic182
23-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Has he signed for the rangers

Spike Mandela
23-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Remember McLeish dropped Latapy prior to the 2001 cup final because he was pictured out on the piss with Dwight Yorke. Correct in terms of club discipline but may have cost us any chance in that final.

Unseen work
23-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Has he publicly said he is leaving for Rangers?

I don't think he has personally came out no.

But even with the speculation around him and Rangers and then going to Mcinnes and saying he is leaving after the season is disrespectful imo.

why not keep it to yourself until the season is done?

Instead there captain decides to treat his manager, colleagues and fans like that.

Add to that he's not even that good. Stand a better chance without him.

Billy Whizz
23-05-2017, 06:09 PM

But even with the speculation around him and Rangers and then going to Mcinnes and saying he is leaving after the season is disrespectful imo.

Instead there captain decides to treat his manager, colleagues and fans like that.

Are you saying he's not entitled to move on from Aberdeen?

Unseen work
23-05-2017, 06:11 PM

Where on earth have you plucked that from?

of course he is allowed to leave but it should be done in a respectful way and a respectful time especially as captain of your team.

givescotlandfreedom
23-05-2017, 06:11 PM
It's a tough one. Might be the right thing to do ordinarily but surely could cause a great deal of disharmony and division just before the biggest game of the season.

heidtheba
23-05-2017, 06:12 PM

I wonder if he's trying to curry favour with 'new fans' by scoring against Celtic? Sounds like there's a lot more to this than simply a transfer declaration.

hibee
23-05-2017, 06:13 PM
If he's going to rangers that's the least I would do, wouldn't be getting anywhere near the team for the final.

Since90+2
23-05-2017, 06:13 PM

of course he is allowed to leave but it should be done in a respectful way and a respectful time especially as captain of your team.

Perhaps he has let the club know he is moving on behind closed doors so they can plan for a replacement? Unless he's went public don't see how it's disrespectful to the fans.

DarlingtonHibee
23-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Think Pedro blew this one out the water. He went public last week.

lord bunberry
23-05-2017, 06:16 PM
There's obviously more to this than meets the eye.

Billy Whizz
23-05-2017, 06:17 PM

Your 2nd paragraph suggests this, anyway, this is about Jack. Just think it's a terrible time to do this, unless McInnes is not intending playing him

3pm
23-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Your 2nd paragraph suggests this, anyway, this is about Jack. Just think it's a terrible time to do this, unless McInnes is not intending playing him

Could be plenty happening behind closed doors!

GordonHFC
23-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Mcinnes came out a couple of weeks ago and said that Jack had told him he was not signing for The Rangers. Now if he has lied and has now agreed to join them then I would not be happy either and would drop him let alone take the captaincy off him.

JeMeSouviens
23-05-2017, 06:34 PM
He's not played their last 4 games, is he even fit to start?

Lago
23-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Of course he is entitled to a move, it's how he handles it that counts. Think of Scott Brown & Kevin (walking on glass)Thomson, who treated Hibs with most respect?

oneone73
23-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Of course he is entitled to a move, it's how he handles it that counts. Think of Scott Brown & Kevin (walking on glass)Thomson, who treated Hibs with most respect?

Scott Brown handed in a transfer request. Thommo didn't. Just saying.

Winston Ingram
23-05-2017, 07:43 PM

i'll never understand how Brown got off relatively unscathed out of all that. Thomson fell out with Collins and Collins sanctioned the move. He didn't sanction Brown's so Brown chucked in a transfer request and went on record saying that 'he wished he was in the car' with Thomson on his to Ibrox.

ekhibee
23-05-2017, 08:10 PM
i'll never understand how Brown got off relatively unscathed out of all that. Thomson fell out with Collins and Collins sanctioned the move. He didn't sanction Brown's so Brown chucked in a transfer request and went on record saying that 'he wished he was in the car' with Thomson on his to Ibrox.
I'm not sure if I believe all that though. They'd both just signed new contracts and seemed perfectly happy to stay at Hibs until the Taxi Driver and his pal Keith Jackson started stirring things up in the Daily Glasgow.

Lago
23-05-2017, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure if I believe all that though. They'd both just signed new contracts and seemed perfectly happy to stay at Hibs until the Taxi Driver and his pal Keith Jackson started stirring things up in the Daily Glasgow.
Correct!

jacomo
23-05-2017, 09:11 PM

Because JC realised that keeping both would be an impossible task so he sanctioned KT transfer but told SB he had to stay.

Because SB then knuckled down, shut his gob and won us a cup.

Because SB then earned Hibs such a big transfer fee that we could build a new East stand.