PDA

View Full Version : Efe Ambrose

Biggie
21-05-2017, 01:32 PM
See he's in the Celtic party. With a tic top on.....quite an achievement to pick up 2 league winners medals in the one season. (Bloody Efe of course)

I'm_cabbaged
21-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Alan sneddon did it as well

Hibernia&Alba
21-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Isn't there a rule about needing to play a minimum number of games to get a medal? I'm sure there used to be anyway.

Heisenberg
21-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Isn't there a rule about needing to play a minimum number of games to get a medal? I'm sure there used to be anyway.

Clubs can pay for extra medals if they want to now, don't think that was an option previously.

GreenLake
21-05-2017, 01:58 PM
I hope he has a great evening with the soap dodgers. He did a great job for us.

Lago
21-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Alan sneddon did it as well
Liked Alan Sneddon

Golden Bear
21-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Liked Alan Sneddon

:agree:

I don't suppose it would be politically correct to use the word "Cyclops" now.

Hibbyradge
21-05-2017, 02:50 PM

Cyclops :wink:

Edit: Oops.

hibbysam
21-05-2017, 07:22 PM

To get a medal you need to play 25% of games (10) in the Premiership. However, as said before, clubs can pay for additional medals if they wish.

Eaststand
21-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Liked Alan Sneddon

Alan Sneddon was a very good player for us, and he was sat about 3 or 4 seats along from us at the Scottish Cup Final last year. A good lad, he still looks in good nick and he hadn't changed a bit

GGTTH

Hibernia&Alba
21-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Clubs can pay for extra medals if they want to now, don't think that was an option previously.

To get a medal you need to play 25% of games (10) in the Premiership. However, as said before, clubs can pay for additional medals if they wish.

Cheers for that.

Kato
21-05-2017, 07:47 PM

I don't suppose it would be politically correct to use the word "Cyclops" now.

When he attempted an over-head kick once (clearance) my mate called it a "monocycle" kick. Doesn't make sense but also - it does.

Iggy Pope
22-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Alan Sneddon was a very good player for us, and he was sat about 3 or 4 seats along from us at the Scottish Cup Final last year. A good lad, he still looks in good nick and he hadn't changed a bit

GGTTH

He lived in a flat on Easter Road and as I did too, I bumped into him loads around the time. Amenable fellah no matter how pished I was emptying myself out the Hibs Club.
And his nickname was Snods as far as I recall.

clarkstonbhoy
22-05-2017, 06:57 PM
sad to see Efe go, i always wonder when you see the vast improvement in Boyata, Armstrong, forest this season under BR if Ambrose should of been given more time unfortunately he was made the scapegoat for the Red imps loss although evidenced was Big Erik Siv fault at the goal. A real gentleman i hope he flourishes at you guys. He can score as many goals against the huns as he wants as long as he forget where the goals are at both ends at Paradise :D

Joe6-2
22-05-2017, 07:00 PM
sad to see Efe go, i always wonder when you see the vast improvement in Boyata, Armstrong, forest this season under BR if Ambrose should of been given more time unfortunately he was made the scapegoat for the Red imps loss although evidenced was Big Erik Siv fault at the goal. A real gentleman i hope he flourishes at you guys. He can score as many goals against the huns as he wants as long as he forget where the goals are at both ends at Paradise :D

,should HAVE been, not of!!!!

clarkstonbhoy
22-05-2017, 07:02 PM

mafs was always my better subject ;) Is it confirmed Efe has signed for you guys..?

Viva_Palmeiras
22-05-2017, 08:20 PM

What's with the un-necessary comma's?!

#pedantsoftheworlduntie

majorhibs
22-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Liked Alan Sneddon

Alan Sneddon fits in around Benny Brazil & Joe Tortalano. Sneddon ran up & down that wing aw day, but his many lapses in defence & control meant he was, at his time, slated mega for the goals/possession etc he lost. A total trier, yes, but so was muppet Brian Hamilton. Not that Alan Sneddon was anywhere near as bad as Hamilton!

Scouse Hibee
22-05-2017, 08:33 PM
What's with the un-necessary comma's?!

#pedantsoftheworlduntie

What do pedants untie?

Dalianwanda
22-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Why do pedants untie?

We have the best fans but the worst pedants :cb

Viva_Palmeiras
22-05-2017, 08:37 PM
What do pedants untie?

They're nickerz:

snooky
22-05-2017, 08:57 PM
See he's in the Celtic party. With a tic top on.....quite an achievement to pick up 2 league winners medals in the one season. (Bloody Efe of course)

Efe-in good for him. :aok:

dp00
22-05-2017, 09:43 PM
What's going on with Liam Henderson tho ? Never seen him at the Celtic party and he hasn't. Even near there squad for weeks. Is he injured ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McD
22-05-2017, 09:47 PM
What's going on with Liam Henderson tho ? Never seen him at the Celtic party and he hasn't. Even near there squad for weeks. Is he injured ?

Was shown in the stand at the weekend, when Ian Crocker worked in a wee mention that a year ago to the day, he delivered the cross for SDG to score the winner :greengrin

actually, kinda think Ian Crocker has a wee soft spot for us, also made a point to mention that LG was a Hibee and would have been ecstatic to score against the yams

jacomo
22-05-2017, 10:47 PM

If he's not injured then he's leaving.

Surprising because I thought Rodgers would like the look of him. But they just have so many midfielders.