PDA

View Full Version : So your at a pub gig...

TheSouthMoroccan
21-05-2017, 07:42 AM
Was at a well known Edinburgh haunt yesterday afternoon watching a band, folk enjoying the band, some dancing some standing around, nothing in anyway football related and this clown at the front starts dancing and giving it large with the 5-1 hand signal stuff. Those ********s really cant see past one game, pea brain ******s. The guy was lucky it was me and not some of our more tasty types, otherwise he'd have been leaving the pub on a stretcher. Prick.

munchar
21-05-2017, 07:46 AM
Was at a well known Edinburgh haunt yesterday afternoon watching a band, folk enjoying the band, some dancing some standing around, nothing in anyway football related and this clown at the front starts dancing and giving it large with the 5-1 hand signal stuff. Those ********s really cant see past one game, pea brain ******s. The guy was lucky it was me and not some of our more tasty types, otherwise he'd have been leaving the pub on a stretcher. Prick.

Was he doing it with one hand?

capitals_finest
21-05-2017, 07:54 AM
Was he drinking desparados?

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-05-2017, 07:58 AM
For every five pounds a creditor is due they are likely to get one.

TheSouthMoroccan
21-05-2017, 07:59 AM
Funny you should ask, there was a guy with a crutch, holding himself with one hand and giving large in time with the music with his other hand in a kind of mental jazz hand thing. His pal was in a wheelchair and he was wheeling himself around the dance floor which was cool, and then half way through the gig he stood up, Lazarus style, you couldnt make it up. Funny as ****.

SMAXXA
21-05-2017, 08:11 AM
Funny you should ask, there was a guy with a crutch, holding himself with one hand and giving large in time with the music with his other hand in a kind of mental jazz hand thing. His pal was in a wheelchair and he was wheeling himself around the dance floor which was cool, and then half way through the gig he stood up, Lazarus style, you couldnt make it up. Funny as ****.

Christ where was the venue the royal infirmary 😂

Keith_M
21-05-2017, 08:38 AM
How did he know you were a Hibby?

:dunno:

SMAXXA
21-05-2017, 08:53 AM

They seen him walking about with a stonker sticking out his troosers

snooky
21-05-2017, 09:39 AM

Lee Wallace shopped him.

Nameless
21-05-2017, 10:29 PM
Was he drinking desparados?
Desperados are tidy.

Callum7
21-05-2017, 10:38 PM
For every five pounds a creditor is due they are likely to get none.

Let me just fix that for you.

Brunswickbill
22-05-2017, 06:54 AM
[QUOTE=Keekaboo;5048822]How did he know you were a Hibby

You shouldn't be selling clothes pegs in pubs up the town.

EdinMike
22-05-2017, 07:45 AM
The fact that it annoys you pleasures them... Couldn't give two flyings nowadays.

Better times and all that.

BSEJVT
22-05-2017, 10:53 AM
How anyone could ever get annoyed but that pish attempt at a wind up always escaped me.

Even more so now, its less relevant than my last ****.

I just laugh in their face and tell them that they could have been signing about 115 years in a row if they hadn't jam bottled it and ask them to come back and talk about football they next time they compete in a derby let alone win one.

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-05-2017, 10:59 AM
How anyone could ever get annoyed but that pish attempt at a wind up always escaped me.

Even more so now, its less relevant than my last ****.

I just laugh in their face and tell them that they could have been signing about 115 years in a row if they hadn't jam bottled it and ask them to come back and talk about football they next time they compete in a derby let alone win one.

Quite right too, they really dinnae like it when you just laugh at them in response, I've even forgiven Holly Willoughby for doing it now too.

Biggie
22-05-2017, 12:34 PM
Quite right too, they really dinnae like it when you just laugh at them in response, I've even forgiven Holly Willoughby for doing it now too.

Holly Willow booby did it too !?!......aww FFS

Pete
22-05-2017, 03:11 PM
A hearts fan going on about 5-1 around the 19th of May? There's a turnup for the books. ;-)

Not sure why it would bother anyone any more though.

givescotlandfreedom
22-05-2017, 03:13 PM
I think it irks them that they're just a chapter in our great cup story. A really entertaining one but just one of many. Their 5-1 success is entirely about us and it pains them that they're just not that important.