http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39988271

Who are the bad apples at ICT then?

Itsnoteasy
20-05-2017, 06:53 PM
The lot of them
Rotten to the core

IAmLee
20-05-2017, 06:59 PM
I wouldn't call him a bad apple but I think Foran has something against Draper. He's a DM and Foran's tried to make him more of an attacking threat by pushing him forward and hoofing balls towards him. He's not looked himself for ages now & has been in and out of the team

Steve20
20-05-2017, 07:01 PM
A manager that wants to keep his job and won't take responsibility.

Have a look at yourself, Foran. Useless.

Hibs Class
20-05-2017, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't call him a bad apple but I think Foran has something against Draper. He's a DM and Foran's tried to make him more of an attacking threat by pushing him forward and hoofing balls towards him. He's not looked himself for ages now & has been in and out of the team

Don't think Foran was including Draper in his bad apple comment. He did say he wanted ten of today's starters there next season, and with Tansey leaving and Draper starting today I think that means he wants Draper to stay.

Velma Dinkley
20-05-2017, 07:22 PM
A manager that wants to keep his job and won't take responsibility.

Have a look at yourself, Foran. Useless.

Did you not read the article?

ekhibee
20-05-2017, 07:22 PM
At the end of the day Foran wasn't a good enough manager to keep ICT up, the job he was employed to do. They'll need to make changes when they go down, IMO starting with the manager, but it wouldn't surprise me if they kept him anyway. All the same, I do wonder a bit about what was going on in that dressingroom. There seemed to be nobody motivating them until it was too late. Maybe a defeatist mentality had already set in and grown arms and legs. Or maybe Foran was being undermined by some of the players. All speculation of course, but either way the Championship is a **** of a league to get out of, and next season will be really competitive IMO. There's no guarantee they'll come straight back up.

angus hibby
20-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if Butcher is back at Inverness next season.

Sergio sledge
20-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Word from up here is Larnell Cole and Jake Mulraney are two of them. Not sure how accurate that is though.

lucky
21-05-2017, 07:48 AM
Butcher type of comment from Foran. No wonder they went down if that's how he felt about his players. Can't see him getting the bullet though, as he's got 3 years left on his contract. But why would the board give an untested manager a 4 year deal in the first place.

Velma Dinkley
21-05-2017, 07:57 AM
Butcher type of comment from Foran. No wonder they went down if that's how he felt about his players. Can't see him getting the bullet though, as he's got 3 years left on his contract. But why would the board give an untested manager a 4 year deal in the first place.

Foran made the comment when the season was finished rather than in the middle of it.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Word from up here is Larnell Cole and Jake Mulraney are two of them. Not sure how accurate that is though.

Sure that I heard Barry Robson and Richard Gordon agree both of those names as if it was common knowledge.

PeeKay
21-05-2017, 09:55 AM
He said "bad apples in the dressing room". Malpas must surely be one of them?

G B Young
21-05-2017, 10:35 AM
Looks like he may just have to put up with bad apples this year...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/15/get-used-ugly-apples-shoppers-told-cold-snap/

Hibby70
21-05-2017, 10:51 AM
King Cole must be the obvious choice.