PDA

View Full Version : Scotland v England

Pages : [1] 2 3

Babyshamble
20-05-2017, 12:52 AM
What's yer plans? I've got a day out with fellow hibbys.Watch the cup final DVD,the big game,then watch T2 with a massive Cairry oot..👍

SteveHFC
20-05-2017, 12:56 AM
Train through to Glasgow midday and head to a pub around Hampden to have a few pre match drinks then head to the stadium to watch Scotland beat England. :hyper

Canni wait. :saltireflag

Frazerbob
20-05-2017, 02:34 PM
Driving down to Edinburgh on Friday, then the ETA bus to the Clockwork with the laddie for his first England game. Hopefully avoid any contact with England fans. Hate these games and probably wouldn't be going if it wasn't for the wee man, even with season tickets.

Aldo
20-05-2017, 02:45 PM
I shall be in Hanley, Stoke visiting my brother. Going down on Friday. Will watch it at his after an afternoon on the beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevi_SOL
20-05-2017, 03:29 PM
In Inverness. Will be hitting the town to watch it

Hermit Crab
20-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Not interested so if I'm out I'll be in a pub thats not showing it.

BS44
20-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Driving down to Edinburgh on Friday, then the ETA bus to the Clockwork with the laddie for his first England game. Hopefully avoid any contact with England fans. Hate these games and probably wouldn't be going if it wasn't for the wee man, even with season tickets.

Why don't you like this game? I take it there is a nasty atmosphere before and after but is there a lot of trouble?

Cod Boy
20-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Celtic v England will give that a miss.

GlesgaeHibby
20-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Forgot it was on, and will be at Vancouver airport about to board a flight at kick off. Maybe not such a bad thing!

DH1875
20-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Forgot it was on

Me too. When is it lol.

hibee_girl
20-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Me too. When is it lol.

3 weeks today, 10th June

Dashing Bob S
20-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Me too. When is it lol.

Yes, I wish I was in the gave-a-toss camp. Doubt the players will want to break their beach routine for a meaningless fixture.

Bristolhibby
20-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Decided not to go. My Scotland mojo is at an all time low.

Will definitely watch it. Not sure whether to have a Scots ex-pat only event or have my school mates round and just get on the beers with a load of English.

I could combine both for a bit of 💥

(Regarding mojo - I have booked up to go to Ljubljana in October, much more attractive than Glasgow).

J

soupy
20-05-2017, 06:44 PM
I'm in the hospitality for it, looking forward to it, maybe not the pumping we'll get thought..

canuckhibee
20-05-2017, 07:26 PM
Watch at home with a couple of beers. This fixture still means an awful lot to me. I was at Wembley in 96. I stayed in London that night and remember just sitting alone in my hotel bedroom, devastated at the result. I can't see it being any different this time round, especially if Kane and Dele Alli can replicate their club form.

Frazerbob
20-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Why don't you like this game? I take it there is a nasty atmosphere before and after but is there a lot of trouble?

Horrible atmosphere, usually trouble in Glasgow city centre before & after. England's travelling fans are just ****, belting out their IRA songs & other bollocks. It also brings out the worst in the Scotland support, many of whom just turn out for this particular fixture and don't normally care about Scotland games....oh and we usually get gubbed.

Mu first ever Scotland away game was at Wembley and I loved it. Since then I haven't missed one but can honestly say the England games (home & away) are my least favourite.

Sir David Gray
20-05-2017, 08:32 PM
I'm going to a local bar to watch it.

HibbyKeith
20-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Will be in Orlando so looking for a more scottish orientated bar to watch the game, failing that it will be skygo on the laptop by the side of the pool.

Is It On....
20-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Can honestly say I am not that bothered. Until Scottish football sorts it self out then we are going to continue to deteriorate on an international level. If they had any sense they would be approaching someone like Ms Dempster but thankfully (for us) they remain in the dark ages.

Lancs Harp
20-05-2017, 08:50 PM
I might come up for this fellas England shirt and all. Where are we meeting up? :wink:

Scouse Hibee
20-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Looking forward to this as always, an evenly balanced audience round at my house.

Cameron1875
20-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Train through at about 10 cause booked into a place called The Ferry. Doors open at 11 and band on from 12.

Buzzing. :saltireflag

Albanian Hibs
20-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Having drinks in my house with family and friends for my sons birthday/to watch the match.

Hibernia&Alba
20-05-2017, 10:31 PM
I didn't even know about it. Can't say it really excites me - two pish sides.

Steve-O
21-05-2017, 07:41 AM
Train through at about 10 cause booked into a place called The Ferry. Doors open at 11 and band on from 12.

Buzzing. :saltireflag

Think I'm doing similar.

Remarkably, only my third ever Scotland game and my first ever at Hampden! :aok:

lucky
21-05-2017, 07:57 AM
Not a big Scotland fan but will cheering them on against England from a bar in Miami. These games were great when I was a kid. It was one of two games on TV the other being the cup final so for me Scotland v England will always be a big game.

Pretty Boy
21-05-2017, 07:58 AM
I didn't even know about it. Can't say it really excites me - two pish sides.

Will be the same as the game at Wembley. Scotland will start ok but the lack of ability will lead to an inevitable individual error and that will kill us.

Another comfortable but unspectacular win for England is on the cards. 2 or 3 nil probably, it's what they generally do in qualifying.

Cameron1875
21-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Will be the same as the game at Wembley. Scotland will start ok but the lack of ability will lead to an inevitable individual error and that will kill us.

Another comfortable but unspectacular win for England is on the cards. 2 or 3 nil probably, it's what they generally do in qualifying.

On today of all days, can we not just dream that Hampden might see another iconic moment.

In big games the English are bottle merchants (just ask their manager!). If we get at them then we have half a chance!

Lancs Harp
21-05-2017, 09:38 AM
On today of all days, can we not just dream that Hampden might see another iconic moment.

In big games the English are bottle merchants (just ask their manager!). If we get at them then we have half a chance!

The problem with that Cameron is for England its just not a big game.

bod
21-05-2017, 09:40 AM
I'm in the hospitality for it, looking forward to it, maybe not the pumping we'll get thought..

got your ticket yet or collecting it again ?:wink:

soupy
21-05-2017, 04:46 PM
got your ticket yet or collecting it again ?:wink:

Not sure yet, hopefully not collecting 😏

CMurdoch
22-05-2017, 12:24 AM
Will watch it in the boozer then toddle of to the Usher Hall to watch Kraftwerk :top marks

poolman
22-05-2017, 12:36 AM
I'll find a hostelry in Alykes in Zante and have a few ales 🍺

HibbySpurs
22-05-2017, 07:13 AM
In Menorca on holiday, sure I'll find a bar to watch it in.

rodhibs55
22-05-2017, 07:31 AM
I'll be in Majorca quite close to Santa Ponsa so I suppose it will be round to MacTavish's to watch the game.

Bishop Hibee
22-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Looking forward to the game in hope rather than expectation. Edinburgh Tartan Army buses leave Diane's Pool Hall 9.30a.m. Clockwork Beer Co. for a few beers then off to the game. Post-match celebrations at a 50th in the Limelight at Jock's Lodge.

FilipinoHibs
22-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Midnight kick off in Singapore but will stay up.

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Probably best to watch it from behind the sofa.

Off the bar
22-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Why on earth have we named 4 goal keepers in the squad for one game?

pacoluna
22-05-2017, 11:31 AM
I'm looking for a ticket if anyone has one going spare :aok:

Carheenlea
22-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Will try and find somewhere to watch the game with a few beers, but the football is just the warm up to the main event for a few of us that day - Kraftwerk at The Usher Hall :hyper

Pretty Boy
22-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Why is McGreggor of Celtic not in the squad? We have the option of building a core around the Scottish players from our best domestic side who went the season undefeated and Strachan seems to miss it.

Gordon
Tierney
Brown
Armstrong
McGreggor
Griffiths

A very decent core to build around with the like of Robertson and Snodgrass also available and consistently good performers. Obviously the real problems are at CB but a group of players who play together and win togetger every week seems like the obvious starting point to me.

And not just because it's Hearts but how the **** is Jack Hamilton getting in the squad?

Salt N Sauzee
22-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Decent Squad that. Only question is how on earth does Jack Hamilton keep getting picked when he doesn't even get picked for Hearts? :confused:

Humo
22-05-2017, 11:43 AM

Good to see McGinn in the squad, doubt he'll play but its great experience for him to train with the squad.

How has Hamilton made the squad he's not even first choice at Hearts? :confused:

JeMeSouviens
22-05-2017, 11:43 AM
Aw naw, I've just realised I'll be in darkest Englandshire that weekend. Staying with an English mate who's definitely going to enjoy rubbing it in. He's an Ipswich fan so I've been sending him texts all year with how much I love Grant Holt updates.

Miracle needed :pray:

R'Albin
22-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Mark ****ing Reynolds?!

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Always felt we deserved something out of the game at Wembley but their quality in the final third proved the difference imo.

Strange from Gogs calling up 4 GKs. Will be a good experience for SJM but at the same time, i'd rather he was resting on a beach somewhere. The lad needs a break!

Looking forward to the game. Atmosphere will be good as it's a big game. Hoping for a win but would take a draw if i'm honest. Defeat could end our chances of 2nd

Since90+2
22-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Calum McGregor should be in that squad without a doubt. Very underrated player.

rodhibs55
22-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Totally agree with your comment re McGregor, lads had a brilliant season for them providing goals and assists. For me it beggars belief that Barry Bannan is in in front of him. There's probably a few others that are questionable as well.

Why is McGreggor of Celtic not in the squad? We have the option of building a core around the Scottish players from our best domestic side who went the season undefeated and Strachan seems to miss it.

Gordon
Tierney
Brown
Armstrong
McGreggor
Griffiths

A very decent core to build around with the like of Robertson and Snodgrass also available and consistently good performers. Obviously the real problems are at CB but a group of players who play together and win togetger every week seems like the obvious starting point to me.

And not just because it's Hearts but how the **** is Jack Hamilton getting in the squad?

Thecat23
22-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Just seen Barry Bannan is in it. My interest in Scotland is lower than ever. No interest in this game at all, give me a shout in 20 years when maybe just maybe there is huge change in our game.

Brightside
22-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Why on earth have we named 4 goal keepers in the squad for one game?

Jack Hamilton in any football squad is odd enough!

rodhibs55
22-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Just seen Barry Bannan is in it. My interest in Scotland is lower than ever. No interest in this game at all, give me a shout in 20 years when maybe just maybe there is huge change in our game.

Unbelievable

HibernianJK
22-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Unbelievable

Bannan has been excellent this season for his domestic side and every time I've watched them pundits/commentators have commented on how important he is.

Iain G
22-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Oli Burke left out, surely still a talented player that can make a difference compared to anything else we have selected in the squad?

Smartie
22-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Bannan has been excellent this season for his domestic side and every time I've watched them pundits/commentators have commented on how important he is.

He's been nothing other than very poor for Scotland for a very long time though. There comes a time that you need to have done something for your country to justify continually getting in National team squads.

I was saying the same thing about Chris Martin before he came on and scored the winner in our last game......

Big_Franck
22-05-2017, 12:53 PM
No Oliver Burke or Callum McGregor but Jack f'n Hamilton is included as a 4th keeper? Absolute madness.

Colr
22-05-2017, 01:02 PM
What's yer plans? I've got a day out with fellow hibbys.Watch the cup final DVD,the big game,then watch T2 with a massive Cairry oot..👍

Difficult to get excited by Scotland. If we get away without Kane and Alli tearing us a new one, we'll have done well!!

Sorry, but there it is!

SteveHFC
22-05-2017, 02:31 PM
So no Oliver Burke, Callum McGregor, Matt Ritchie and Graeme Shinnie.

https://m.popkey.co/cb816a/46zxx_s-200x150.gif

Bishop Hibee
22-05-2017, 02:52 PM

https://m.popkey.co/cb816a/46zxx_s-200x150.gif

Which 4 would you have left out from the squad Strachan picked to accommodate these 4?

easty
22-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Which 4 would you have left out from the squad Strachan picked to accommodate these 4?

Does it have to be 4 different players, or can I just say I'd have left out James Forrest four times? He's brutal.

SteveHFC
22-05-2017, 02:59 PM

Forrest and Bannan.

Shinnie and Burke should be called up up regardless. Unreal they've been left out.

B.H.F.C
22-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Forrest and Bannan.

Shinnie and Burke should be called up up regardless. Unreal they've been left out.

Has Burke been playing lately? I know he'd just been getting the odd run out in the early part of the season but kind of lost touch with what he's done since.

Having 4 keepers in there is crazy.

Big_Franck
22-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Has Burke been playing lately? I know he'd just been getting the odd run out in the early part of the season but kind of lost touch with what he's done since.

Having 4 keepers in there is crazy.

He's made 35 appaearances for Leipzig this season who finished 2nd in the Bundesliga. The vast majority of them as a sub mind but he's still a far, far better option than Chris Martin under any circumstances at all.

Graeme Shinnie is very unfortunate not to be in the squad yet again as well.

Big_Franck
22-05-2017, 03:41 PM

I had forgotten about Matt Ritchie as well. I'd have him in my squad before James Forrest every day of the week.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-05-2017, 03:53 PM
He's made 35 appaearances for Leipzig this season who finished 2nd in the Bundesliga. The vast majority of them as a sub mind but he's still a far, far better option than Chris Martin under any circumstances at all.

Graeme Shinnie is very unfortunate not to be in the squad yet again as well.

Burke last contributed to a goal (via an assist) in Oct 2016 according to whoscored.com meanwhile Martin contributed slightly better than 1 in 4. Steven Fletcher contributed to around 1 in 4. Griffiths has faired better but could be argued he's playing against poorer opposition.

I don't get this massive love in from people about Burke. I was at the Malta/Lithuania games and watched the Canada match. Scored and played well against Malta but non existant in the other 2. Maybe he'll come good with age, but the lad is nowhere near good enough to be starting just now

I also don't understand the problem with Martin, uncanny similarities with Holt in his time here. Only Martin is arguably our top performing striker

Big_Franck
22-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Burke last contributed to a goal (via an assist) in Oct 2016 according to whoscored.com meanwhile Martin contributed slightly better than 1 in 4. Steven Fletcher contributed to around 1 in 4. Griffiths has faired better but could be argued he's playing against poorer opposition.

I don't get this massive love in from people about Burke. I was at the Malta/Lithuania games and watched the Canada match. Scored and played well against Malta but non existant in the other 2. Maybe he'll come good with age, but the lad is nowhere near good enough to be starting just now

I also don't understand the problem with Martin, uncanny similarities with Holt in his time here. Only Martin is arguably our top performing striker

True but Burke is playing regularly for the second best team in Germany. The others are playing week in week out against donkeys and bar Griffiths all have poor scoring records even at the poor level theyre playing at.

How you came to the conclusion that Martin is our top performing striker is beyond me. I wouldnt be starting Burke either but he should at least be in the squad.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-05-2017, 05:15 PM
True but Burke is playing regularly for the second best team in Germany. The others are playing week in week out against donkeys and bar Griffiths all have poor scoring records even at the poor level theyre playing at.

How you came to the conclusion that Martin is our top performing striker is beyond me. I wouldnt be starting Burke either but he should at least be in the squad.

I wouldn't say he's playing "regularly" in Germany. Only 5 times has he completed more than 60 mins. He has plenty potential and I'd agree he should be in the squad but he's not good enough at international level. He doesn't track back, doesn't beat his man so it feels like we're playing with 10 men.

RE Martin, he's scoring regularly at the top end of the English championship over the last few years. That for me is a better quality than the Scottish top flight.

We have a decent core coming through right now. Hopefully they can get a chance to develop over the current campaign and be good to go for the euro campaign

easty
22-05-2017, 05:23 PM
RE Martin, he's scoring regularly at the top end of the English championship over the last few years. That for me is a better quality than the Scottish top flight.

I don't mind Chris Martin, he's no a bad footballer, I'd no pick him for Scotland on the basis that he's English, but that's for another debate.

However, 2 goals in his last 15 games, isn't all that regular.

Big_Franck
22-05-2017, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't say he's playing "regularly" in Germany. Only 5 times has he completed more than 60 mins. He has plenty potential and I'd agree he should be in the squad but he's not good enough at international level. He doesn't track back, doesn't beat his man so it feels like we're playing with 10 men.

We have a decent core coming through right now. Hopefully they can get a chance to develop over the current campaign and be good to go for the euro campaign

Fingers crossed :aok:

lucky
23-05-2017, 06:29 AM
29 of a squad is far to many. 4 keepers and 3 of them not their clubs No1. I'd rather McGinn was not included as he's unlikely to play and could have been resting. I always get the feeling that Strachan is trying to be too clever with his team and squad selection and it never comes off. I hope Scotland get a result but fear another tanking

Brummie_Hibs
23-05-2017, 07:56 AM
08:30 at the Iron Horse and have tickets for The Ferry....with plenty of bars in-between.

Yes Scotland are crap, we will get beat and generally Scottish football is in the doldrums, but as a wise football marketing campaign once said - #persevere

we are hibs
23-05-2017, 10:05 AM
anyone know the best pubs in and around hampden or around Glasgow central that wont be all ticket? never done a Scotland game at hampden before and looking to get the train from waverly at about 11. preferably where you can get kids in

SteveHFC
23-05-2017, 11:41 AM
anyone know the best pubs in and around hampden or around Glasgow central that wont be all ticket? never done a Scotland game at hampden before and looking to get the train from waverly at about 11. preferably where you can get kids in

Horseshoe is near central and Beechwood around Hampden mate.

we are hibs
23-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Horseshoe is near central and Beechwood around Hampden mate.

I take it i'd get into either of these easily? going to be heading through for about 1 and don't want to be struggling for a pub

SteveHFC
23-05-2017, 02:44 PM
I take it i'd get into either of these easily? going to be heading through for about 1 and don't want to be struggling for a pub

You should be fine mate.

I was in the beechwood before the Slovenia game and there were kids in there. :aok:

SteveHFC
25-05-2017, 02:06 PM
England squad confirmed:

Goalkeepers:

Jack Butland (Stoke), Fraser Forster (Southampton), Joe Hart (Torino, on loan from Man City), Tom Heaton (Burnley)

Defenders:

Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Aaron Cresswell (West Ham), Ben Gibson (Middlesbrough), Phil Jones (Man Utd), Chris Smalling (Man Utd), John Stones (Man City), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham), Kyle Walker (Tottenham)

Midfielders:

Dele Alli (Tottenham), Eric Dier (Tottenham), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Jesse Lingard (Man Utd), Jake Livermore (West Brom), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Man City)

Forwards:

Jermain Defoe (Sunderland), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Man Utd), Jamie Vardy (Leicester)

Big_Franck
25-05-2017, 02:29 PM
England squad confirmed:

Goalkeepers:

Jack Butland (Stoke), Fraser Forster (Southampton), Joe Hart (Torino, on loan from Man City), Tom Heaton (Burnley)

Defenders:

Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Aaron Cresswell (West Ham), Ben Gibson (Middlesbrough), Phil Jones (Man Utd), Chris Smalling (Man Utd), John Stones (Man City), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham), Kyle Walker (Tottenham)

Midfielders:

Dele Alli (Tottenham), Eric Dier (Tottenham), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Jesse Lingard (Man Utd), Jake Livermore (West Brom), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Man City)

Forwards:

Jermain Defoe (Sunderland), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Man Utd), Jamie Vardy (Leicester)

Pish. 1-0 Scotland I think. Griffiths with the goal.

ancient hibee
25-05-2017, 04:01 PM
5-0 to England.

SteveHFC
29-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Hamilton
McGinn
McLean
Fletcher
Murphy

all been dropped by Strachan.

Scotland squad

Goalkeepers

Craig Gordon (Celtic)
David Marshall (Hull City)
Allan McGregor (Hull City)

Defenders

Ikechi Anya (Derby County)
Christophe Berra (Ipswich Town)
Stephen Kingsley (Swansea City)
Russell Martin (Norwich City)
Charlie Mulgrew (Blackburn Rovers)
Mark Reynolds (Aberdeen)
Andrew Robertson (Hull City)
Kieran Tierney (Celtic)

Midfielders

Stuart Armstrong (Celtic)
Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday)
Scott Brown (Celtic)
Tom Cairney (Fulham)
Darren Fletcher (West Bromwich Albion)
Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth)
James Forrest (Celtic)
James McArthur (Crystal Palace)
James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)
Robert Snodgrass (West Ham United)

Forwards

Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
Chris Martin (Derby County)
Steven Naismith (Norwich City)

Smartie
29-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Is Tierney still likely to play?

I'd heard he'd broken his jaw and was doubtful.

Lost_Mackem
29-05-2017, 04:30 PM
It will be a draw IMO.

Watching England doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, players tend to get picked because of who they play for rather than how good they are or what form they are in. Feels like the England team are supported more fervently by people who live in the south of the country.

I get more pleasure from watching the rugby union side being honest.

LancashireHibby
29-05-2017, 08:29 PM
It will be a draw IMO.

Watching England doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, players tend to get picked because of who they play for rather than how good they are or what form they are in. Feels like the England team are supported more fervently by people who live in the south of the country.

Don't think that's the case given how many northern clubs are represented at England games. Then again, I suppose they're all southern clubs as far as you're concerned! Undoubtedly the majority are made up of supporters of the so-called smaller clubs.

Can't think of anything worse than watching England RU either but each to their own.

GreenNWhiteArmy
29-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Is Tierney still likely to play?

I'd heard he'd broken his jaw and was doubtful.

I reckon he'll play, or at least be given every opportunity.

I've just seen the "elbow" for the first time, tic fans I know going mental calling the guy a thug etc. Didn't look THAT bad!!

Allant1981
29-05-2017, 08:38 PM
I reckon he'll play, or at least be given every opportunity.

I've just seen the "elbow" for the first time, tic fans I know going mental calling the guy a thug etc. Didn't look THAT bad!!

cant see him playing if he has a broken jaw

SteveHFC
05-06-2017, 08:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0brT7F9WY90

Joe6-2
05-06-2017, 09:21 PM
cant see him playing if he has a broken jaw

Special gum shield made for him

Mikey09
05-06-2017, 10:38 PM
So looking forward to being at Hampden for this! Cannae wait to see Broony ruffle a few feathers! MON SCOTLAND!!!! :saltireflag

tam4hibs
05-06-2017, 11:20 PM
Will be in Orlando so looking for a more scottish orientated bar to watch the game, failing that it will be skygo on the laptop by the side of the pool.

Miller's Ale House on I-Drive... I'll be there. Beer. Wings. Football. Ideal Saturday.

silverhibee
05-06-2017, 11:33 PM
England 0-3

Is Griffiths a doubt for the game, seen somewhere that he hadn't trained. ?

05-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Caledonian warriors to crush loathsome sassenachs 7-0

California-Hibs
06-06-2017, 12:07 AM
I really fancy Griffiths for a goal in this one!

silverhibee
06-06-2017, 12:13 AM
I really fancy Griffiths for a goal in this one!

He is feeling ill and missed training but expects to be better for the game, i just hope Strachan starts him if he is fit to go.

California-Hibs
06-06-2017, 07:29 AM
Still a full 4 days before the game, hopefully whatever sickness he has is gone by then. Strachan started him in the last game and singled him out for praise. I fully expect we'll see Griffiths starting.

Again, I think he'll score!

heretoday
06-06-2017, 07:30 AM
We'll get gubbed.

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-06-2017, 07:37 AM
We'll get gubbed.

Unfortunately, I concur.

California-Hibs
06-06-2017, 07:55 AM
We'll get gubbed.

You hope we'll win though....right?

WeeRussell
06-06-2017, 08:00 AM

It's those uncanny similarities I have a problem with. In what way is Burke nowhere near ready to be starting for our current Scotland team?

heretoday
06-06-2017, 02:17 PM
You hope we'll win though....right?

Of course.

Scouse Hibee
06-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Despite the obvious banter value of this game particularly in my household, I really can't get that excited about it. I would rather it was a great game of football with a closely fought outcome than the normal drab international offering.

skyehibee
06-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Where's everyone drinking pre match?

SteveHFC
06-06-2017, 04:04 PM

Beechwood.

Albanian Hibs
06-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Returned debentures go on sale at 12pm tomorrow. South upper £60 adults £20 kids. 😂😂😂

hfc rd
06-06-2017, 09:31 PM
It will be a draw IMO.

I get more pleasure watching the Scotland rugby union side more than the football team. Much better than the football team!

Anyways regarding the game, I am hoping for Scotland to get a result and will take a draw right now but just struggling to see anything other than a comfortable England victory. Hope I'm wrong though!

GreenNWhiteArmy
06-06-2017, 09:56 PM
It's those uncanny similarities I have a problem with. In what way is Burke nowhere near ready to be starting for our current Scotland team?

I'm forming an opinion on his appearances for Scotland and whilst I can't admit to watching him on a weekly basis, i'd say not contributing to a goal since October makes him imo nowhere near good enough or ready for international football. Even his club manager spoke about him not being good enough for his team.

Btw I'd have him in over James Forest. Vastly overrated player

CorrieHibs
07-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Returned debentures go on sale at 12pm tomorrow. South upper £60 adults £20 kids. 😂😂😂

Just bought one....what a mug!

Sean1875
07-06-2017, 12:26 PM
I'm forming an opinion on his appearances for Scotland and whilst I can't admit to watching him on a weekly basis, i'd say not contributing to a goal since October makes him imo nowhere near good enough or ready for international football. Even his club manager spoke about him not being good enough for his team.

Btw I'd have him in over James Forest. Vastly overrated player

You mean the team that just finished 2nd in the Bundesliga..? How many players that will start on Saturday would you consider good enough for that level?

Lago
07-06-2017, 12:35 PM
In the last chance saloon along with Gordon Strachan.

GreenNWhiteArmy
07-06-2017, 12:42 PM
You mean the team that just finished 2nd in the Bundesliga..? How many players that will start on Saturday would you consider good enough for that level?

Yeah RB Liepzig - what's your point?

When your manager is questioning your tracking back, work ethic then that's hardly going to earn him international recognition is it? Have you watched or been to any of the matches he's played at International level so far?

For all his flaws, at the very least James Forrest supports his full back when defending - something that will be essential on Saturday night. Burke does not. He has a lot of potential but just because he went abroad for £13M to a team 2nd in the Bundesliga that does not make him a guaranteed starter imo regardless of whether others would play for RB or not

KWJ
07-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Burke's clearly a cracking player with the potential to be our best in a long, long time.

Is he ready to be starting right now? Maybe not. Question is if he's worth occasionally bringing on from the bench or if we're better off allowing him to develop in the youth teams. He seems too good for the Toulon tournament at the moment.

Sean1875
07-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Yeah RB Liepzig - what's your point?

When your manager is questioning your tracking back, work ethic then that's hardly going to earn him international recognition is it? Have you watched or been to any of the matches he's played at International level so far?

For all his flaws, at the very least James Forrest supports his full back when defending - something that will be essential on Saturday night. Burke does not. He has a lot of potential but just because he went abroad for £13M to a team 2nd in the Bundesliga that does not make him a guaranteed starter imo regardless of whether others would play for RB or not

My point being that you were using his managers comments that he's not good enough to get in his team to back up your opinion - it's the manager of the second best team in Germany so he would probably say the same thing for almost every member of our squad. I'm not suggesting he should be a guaranteed starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
07-06-2017, 05:17 PM
bet365

17/4 Scotland

5/2 the Draw

7/10 the Sassenachs

grunt
08-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Is it on the telly? If so, which channel please?

Carheenlea
08-06-2017, 09:06 AM
Is it on the telly? If so, which channel please?

Sky Sports 1 & ITV are broadcasting the game.

grunt
08-06-2017, 09:08 AM
Sky Sports 1 & ITV are broadcasting the game.Thanks.
Thinking about splashing out on a Kraftwerk ticket, there's a couple left.

Hermit Crab
08-06-2017, 10:21 AM

They can shove that right up the stinger!!

cm1875
10-06-2017, 02:13 AM
Does anyone know any bars in Melbourne that will be showing the game??

Hiber-nation
10-06-2017, 08:30 AM
When I was young this was the biggest day of the year football-wise. Now it's hardly registering with me. Like all Scotland games I'll watch it but with little hope.

Thecat23
10-06-2017, 08:53 AM
England -3 is 16/1. I'm all over that. Hope I lose of course but I think they will be out with all guns blazing and our lack of quality will be shown up today.

The_Exile
10-06-2017, 08:59 AM
England -3 is 16/1. I'm all over that. Hope I lose of course but I think they will be out with all guns blazing and our lack of quality will be shown up today.

Saw that too, hope I'm wrong and we take something from the game but if we get pumped as I expect we're quids in :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
10-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Think I'll give it a miss. Really lost interest in the Scotland team over last few years. Sad thing is I'd probably recognise more of the England players than the Scotland ones now.

Sir David Gray
10-06-2017, 09:03 AM

I expect us to lose but I would be surprised and extremely disappointed if it's a 4 goal margin.

Gordy M
10-06-2017, 09:09 AM

If scotland do lose then normally dont get beat by much at hampden......in competative matches, they havent lost by more than two at hampden since at least 1980(didnt check any further back).

Steve20
10-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Don't think there will be a huge margin of victory. It'll be 2 or 3-1 England.

SteveHFC
10-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Heading through the now.

:hyper

Thecat23
10-06-2017, 09:37 AM
If scotland do lose then normally dont get beat by much at hampden......in competative matches, they havent lost by more than two at hampden since at least 1980(didnt check any further back).

Yeah I was actually having a look back. I don't think the gulf has been this big between both teams thats what's made me think a doing could be on the cards.

HibbySpurs
10-06-2017, 09:41 AM
I expect us to lose but I would be surprised and extremely disappointed if it's a 4 goal margin.

This. I can't see us getting beat by 4 clear goals at Hampden and would gutted if we did.

Clearly BET365 don't think so either hence the 16/1.

Smartie
10-06-2017, 09:53 AM
3-0 England.

An early one to sicken us, one after half time to kill us off and a late one to add insult to injury.

We'll convince ourselves that we actually played well and that we deserved something from the game but in truth the result will not be in doubt at any point.

Heading through now. Not really looking forward to it. £42 for what I've described is a criminal waste of money. If we do manage to pull off a result though, it could be the best £42 I've ever spent.

frazeHFC
10-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Kane 7/1 for a brace looks a good price with his goalscoring record towards the end of the season, 25/1 for the hat trick. Can't bare to back them though, c'mon Scotland!

Brightside
10-06-2017, 10:43 AM
I'm going to the pub to watch it...but tbh i'm really not fussed. 8/11 England does look a gift tho.

Ringothedog
10-06-2017, 11:00 AM
3-0 England.

An early one to sicken us, one after half time to kill us off and a late one to add insult to injury.

We'll convince ourselves that we actually played well and that we deserved something from the game but in truth the result will not be in doubt at any point.

Heading through now. Not really looking forward to it. £42 for what I've described is a criminal waste of money. If we do manage to pull off a result though, it could be the best £42 I've ever spent.

2nd best surely?

PeeJay
10-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Expect Scotland to put up a fight, think England should win, but hope they don't - is this on the BBC to watch or is it Sky? :confused:

oneone73
10-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Expect Scotland to put up a fight, think England should win, but hope they don't - is this on the BBC to watch or is it Sky? :confused:

It's on ITV mate.

Smartie
10-06-2017, 11:14 AM
2nd best surely?

Right enough.

Sorry, got a bit carried away.

I'd really LOVE IT if we beat them though.

cabbageandribs1875
10-06-2017, 11:17 AM

STV and Sky sports 1

PeeJay
10-06-2017, 11:28 AM
STV and Sky sports 1

It's on ITV mate.

Cheers guys - here's to a good game :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
10-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Boys round to the house for a few beers and the game followed by curry and bevvy in Corstorphine. The football is a sideshow to a good night.

Glory Lurker
10-06-2017, 12:02 PM
FREEDOM!!!!!!

:saltireflag:saltireflag:saltireflag:saltireflag

:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
10-06-2017, 12:04 PM
FREEDOM!!!!!!

:saltireflag:saltireflag:saltireflag:saltireflag

:greengrin

:-)

Craig_in_Prague
10-06-2017, 12:28 PM
Village pub with tablet and the game on for me, 70p a pint makes the game almost irrelevant 🍺, would be nice to see Scotland score and trouble them but let's face it we're honking

Dashing Bob S
10-06-2017, 12:49 PM
When is this and is it on TV?

JimBHibees
10-06-2017, 12:50 PM
When is this and is it on TV?

5pm kick off and on sky sports and itv.

poolman
10-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Village pub with tablet and the game on for me, 70p a pint makes the game almost irrelevant 🍺, would be nice to see Scotland score and trouble them but let's face it we're honking

Iris Bar in Alykes, Zante, for me 4.50 Euro for a pint 😞

Think I'll be outnumbered somewhat

SteveHFC
10-06-2017, 01:50 PM
James Forrest will score the winner. :hyper

Dinkydoo
10-06-2017, 01:56 PM
I wasn't nervous at all about the game until I was walking back to my flat in the west end just there, loads of folk in kilts having a good drink in the pubs near mines. I need to get the beers in to settle down a bit ffs, I thought I didnt care about the national team anymore

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Craig_in_Prague
10-06-2017, 01:59 PM
Who will be commentary on STV??

HibbyAndy
10-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Iris Bar in Alykes, Zante, for me 4.50 Euro for a pint 😞

Think I'll be outnumbered somewhat

Take a 10 minute jaunt to Alykanas to Sakisfaction bar he is a good hibby :-)

Keith_M
10-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Boys round to the house for a few beers and the game followed by curry and bevvy in Corstorphine. The football is a sideshow to a good night.

Obviously, as beating Scotland nowadays is so easy that it's got a bit boring for you lot by now.

Dashing Bob S
10-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Obviously, as beating Scotland nowadays is so easy that it's got a bit boring for you lot by now.

Them and the rest of the world.

I'd be more excited if it was the Faroe Islands - more of a real derby.

sambajustice
10-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Gordon
Tierney Berra Mulgrew Robertson
Anya Morrison Brown Armstrong Snodgrass
Griffiths

Centre halves weak! Not sure there's any better options though!!

Could get a pasting. Not one Scottish player would get near the England team

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Gordon
Griffiths

Berra? WTF :bitchy:

Scouse Hibee
10-06-2017, 03:06 PM

Hahaha I'm not that confident, just not that excited by International football anymore but any excuse for a social evening of drinks and food :-)

Pete
10-06-2017, 03:07 PM

Just thinking that.

I'm sure Harry Kane will be simply brushed aside by this maestro.

Iain G
10-06-2017, 03:21 PM

We are doomed with that central defence...

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Couldnt resist England at 3/4, hope we win but really can't see it.

emerald green
10-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Gordon
Griffiths

The Scottish national team has never been a major force in World football, but we've done reasonably well in the past (nearly 20 years now since Scotland last qualified for the finals of either Euros or World Cup) for a relatively small country, in terms of population.

When I look at that team above though, and know who the coaches are, I wonder how long it will be until Scotland qualifies again?

Where are the likes of Dalglish, Baxter, Johnstone, Law, Bremner, McQueen, Jordan, McGrain, Gemmell etc?

johnbc70
10-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Couldnt resist England at 3/4, hope we win but really can't see it.

Decent odds, after seeing our centre half's I am sticking some money on England to win.

Tyler Durden
10-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Gordon
Griffiths

Unfortunately you are right - we don't have better options.

People seem to react with horror when Berra or Hanley, Mulgrew are in the line up..... They're the best we have!

lucky
10-06-2017, 03:41 PM
We are doomed with that central defence...

My thoughts exactly. Mulgrew relegated from championship and Berra released by a championship club. I'm sure Harry Kane will be ****ting himself. Would like Scotland to win but England by at least 3

theonlywayisup
10-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Watching Sky Sports for the last 10 minutes - haven't Scotland at all

Pete
10-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Don't know wether to watch pointless celebrities or that game show with Chris Packham.

Is It On....
10-06-2017, 03:50 PM
"Scotland's best chance is when England lose the ball" Source: Ally McCoist 😂😂

DarlingtonHibee
10-06-2017, 03:50 PM
Used to look forward to scotland games growing up, don't really give a toss now. Hibs are my focus.

Pete
10-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Used to look forward to scotland games growing up, don't really give a toss now. Hibs are my focus.

TBH that's the way I feel when Scotland are rubbish but watching on ITV and you can't help feeling it. Can't wait for the anthems.

If the pointless celebrities haven't put two or three past us by half time I might watch the second half.

TRC
10-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Why the **** can't we produce centre backs 80s 90s we had some great centre backs what happened??

Pete
10-06-2017, 03:58 PM
English booing our national anthem.

What did we do to deserve that?

Jag7
10-06-2017, 03:58 PM
I see the usual tribal blue painted faceless idiots are booing the national anthem ... amazing how an SNP failure brings out the inbreds !!

StevieT
10-06-2017, 04:00 PM
English booing our national anthem.

What did we do to deserve that?

Booed all the way through theirs. Bang out of order

Lago
10-06-2017, 04:00 PM
:top marks
I see the usual tribal blue painted faceless idiots are booing the national anthem ... amazing how an SNP failure brings out the inbreds !!

Lago
10-06-2017, 04:02 PM
At least minutes silence was well held

Pete
Booed all the way through theirs. Bang out of order

I know I was just joking. It's a bit dated.

Glad the silence was impeccably observed.

iwasthere1972
Relieved that the minute's silence was observed.

Jag7
10-06-2017, 04:03 PM
At least minutes silence was well held

True 👍

Pete
10-06-2017, 04:05 PM

*Tory alert*

;-)

cabbageandribs1875
10-06-2017, 04:05 PM

shut up and leave that utter p@sh off of this board

Heisenberg
10-06-2017, 04:06 PM
Scott Brown booked after two minutes. Daft.

iwasthere1972
Jeezo. Terrible tackle by Scott Brown.

cabbageandribs1875
88 mins broonaldo has to play without another bad tackle

Mr White
I don't think I've ever watched a game televised from the north stand at hampden. Is sky's coverage the same?

hibee_girl
10-06-2017, 04:07 PM
McArthur coming on for Morrison it looks like

Jag7
10-06-2017, 04:07 PM
shut up and leave that utter p@sh off of this board

Do one yourself !! Go wash the blue paint off

cabbageandribs1875
10-06-2017, 04:08 PM
I don't think I've ever watched a game televised from the north stand at hampden. Is sky's coverage the same?

STV and Sky both from the south, are you using persiscope :greengrin

Jag7
10-06-2017, 04:08 PM
*Tory alert*

;-)

No British alert

Jim44
10-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Maniacal tackle from Brown ..... won't see the game out.

Pete
Have we sold out?

Looks like a Tynecastle "sell out".

cabbageandribs1875
Do one yourself !! Go wash the blue paint off

i didn't say do one, but you can wash my blue paint off anytime :aok:

Mr White

UTV and it's from the north honest!

Lago
Some hair cut Lee has.:greengrin

Rick Rude
What's with all the empty seats round the first few rows? Seems a bit of a waste

Jag7
10-06-2017, 04:10 PM
i didn't say do one, but you can wash my blue paint off anytime :aok:

👍

Mr Grieves
88 mins broonaldo has to play without another bad tackle

Never going to happen

Lago
No British alert
:aok:

heretoday
Griffiths should have done better.

Forever_Green93
10-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Brown..........

Keith_M
10-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Hahaha I'm not that confident, just not that excited by International football anymore but any excuse for a social evening of drinks and food :-)

Hope you enjoy your evening bud.

:aok:

Mr White
10-06-2017, 04:13 PM

10-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Just about all Scotland at the moment, lets make it count.

Pete
10-06-2017, 04:16 PM
It's all a bit Hackney marshes the now.

From England I mean.

HH81
10-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Thought this was a sell out? Surprised to see empty seats?

BullsCloseHibs
10-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Doh a dear.... What a song. Put the fear of death into England...
NOT!

Pathetic song

Lago
I'm not

BullsCloseHibs

It didn't sell out.

PeterboroHibee
10-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Scotland have been okay so far but Griffiths is far too isolated, if we are playing 5 at the back there should be another striker with him.

BullsCloseHibs
10-06-2017, 04:23 PM
"can you hear the England sing"

Sounds like Rangers sing

One of a kind I suppose

Pete
10-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Spurs, sorry, England starting to show their quality now.

Matter of time.

theonlywayisup
10-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Whether England win today or not, they really are a poor side.

Glory Lurker
10-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Rob McLean's just called it a sell out. Does he work for hearts?

Wembley67
10-06-2017, 04:30 PM
I think we've started well, good pressing. Not sure how long we can keep that up though.

10-06-2017, 04:31 PM
Doh a dear.... What a song. Put the fear of death into England...
NOT!

Pathetic song

Take it you’ve never been part of a Scotland crowd singing that tune. Originates from a game at Austria. The TA singing it in Bari was one of the best atmospheres I’ve been part of.

But bash on with bizarre criticisms of an excellent support in a bid to belittle Scottish football.

blackpoolhibs
ITV England is from above the north stand.

Hibby Bairn
Snodgrass has lost possession every time.

Lago
10-06-2017, 04:32 PM
That would have been embarrassing for Craig Gordon

Mr White
ITV England is from above the north stand.

UTV have the same feed. It looks wrong!

Tyler Durden
Snodgrass seems to have lead in his boots playing for Scotland, so slow

Gordy M
10-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Take it you’ve never been part of a Scotland crowd singing that tune. Originates from a game at Austria. The TA singing it in Bari was one of the best atmospheres I’ve been part of.

But bash on with bizarre criticisms of an excellent support in a bid to belittle Scottish football.

Mate dont rise to it.....for some bizarre reason this board can become very anti-scotland when the national team plays??

Thecat23
10-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Scotland very well organised. I thought we'd be 2 down by half time. Come on Scotland keep at them.

theonlywayisup
Snodgrass and Anya are rubbish

blackpoolhibs
UTV have the same feed. It looks wrong!

I dont mind it, in fact until someone mentioned it i never even noticed? :greengrin

Heisenberg
Anya, Gordon and Snodgrass so far been very poor. Scotland look happy to sit back and try to defend.

Tyler Durden
10-06-2017, 04:36 PM
With 3 at the back we could surely get another striker up there with Griffiths.

Not that England are causing us many problems but at the moment we're just giving the ball right back to them every time

theonlywayisup
England will score soon!

Mr White
I dont mind it, in fact until someone mentioned it i never even noticed? :greengrin

I thought they'd added a second tier on the north stand when I turned it on just before kick off :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
After a good start, it looks like we have run out of ideas and couldnt keep that amount of effort in closing down going.

Probably only a matter of time before we concede in my opinion.

HFCdeb
10-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Snodgrass and Anya are rubbish

Really bad.

iwasthere1972
10-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Too much respect shown to England. We're not that great but they're no world beaters either.

An England goal will come from a Scotland mistake. Guaranteed.

Jack Hackett
10-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Anya is a liability

theonlywayisup
10-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Get Anya off now

Glory Lurker
10-06-2017, 04:40 PM
All goalies should wear baseball caps.

IanM
10-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Time to bring Antti Niemi on

Lago
10-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Get Anya off now
He has been kind of living of the good games he had early in his Scotland career, but that was some time ago.

Glory Lurker
10-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Time to bring Antti Niemi on

Oh come on, he's finished.

10-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Berra is awful

Onion
10-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Why is Morrison still on the park ? Passenger, with healthy subs on the bench.

Scotland doing ok with 8 men.

Golden Bear
10-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Yawn.

Onion
10-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Berra is awful

:agree: Hearts quality. We're going to have fun against them this season if he's good enough to be their captain.

theonlywayisup
10-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Scotland doing ok with 8 men.

I feel Scotland could be a good side with two or three better players.

If only we could find a Bale or even an Ali.

Tyler Durden
10-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Berra is awful

Really? Hasnt put a foot wrong defensively playing on the right of a 3

Hiber-nation
10-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Really? Hasnt put a foot wrong defensively playing on the right of a 3

Correct, great signing for hearts unfortunately.

Engerlund can't play any worse in the 2nd half.

Leith Green
10-06-2017, 04:53 PM
The lack of quality when we break with the ball is glaring. I cant help but also think that Scott Brown is great when strolling about acting billy big baws against spl players week in week out but its quite obvious why he didnt attempt to play in the English premiership.

RoYO!
10-06-2017, 04:54 PM
Lack of quality in this HT show too! ;)

Topographic Hibby
10-06-2017, 04:55 PM
STV half time is shocking. Does anybody have a working mic?

wearehibernian
10-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Lack of quality in this HT show too! ;)

Yeah the STV coverage is a shambles!

Col2
10-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Berra is so slow and uncomfortable in the ball. Anya is having a nightmare and looks terrified.

But we are playing ok and containing them.

Griffiths is isolated so need to support more in second half or at best we get 0-0.

RossScott1991
10-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Yeah the STV coverage is a shambles!

I'm watching Sky coverage, Martin Tyler + Gary Neville, both english however they are giving a fair view on the game. Much better commentary team. Martin Tyler is best in the business most time anyway. And its LIVE!!

euro Hibby
pretty awful after a good opening. Easy to spot a couple of liabilities. Fact that Brown got booked after 2 minutes was stupid. England controlling as expected. Hopefully there are some surprises to come of the bench.
We won the pre-match as usual but when the ball is in play we don't do so well.

Smartie
Anya, Gordon and Snodgrass so far been very poor. Scotland look happy to sit back and try to defend.

I'm at the game but at the opposite end to Craig Gordon and low down.

What has he done wrong so far?

murray26
10-06-2017, 05:00 PM
This is pretty poor.. looks like a matter of time before England score.. trying to stay positive.. not easy..

Smartie
10-06-2017, 05:02 PM
pretty awful after a good opening. Easy to spot a couple of liabilities. Fact that Brown got booked after 2 minutes was stupid. England controlling as expected. Hopefully there are some surprises to come of the bench.
We won the pre-match as usual but when the ball is in play we don't do so well.

I thought we were very good for 20 minutes but since then we've totally fallen out of it.

All I wanted was for us not to lose an early goal and at least give us a chance and we've done that.

Scottie
I'm at the game but at the opposite end to Craig Gordon and low down.

What has he done wrong so far?
Nothing just your usual anti Scotland support on here.

As my auld man says ' You can only pish wi the cock you've got '

RossScott1991
Heart wants Scotland to do this. My head made me put £5 on Kane to Score anytime, England to win. Over 9 corners and Brown / Cahill to be booked. 33/1 special, think pretty much cahill booking and the kane goal is all thats left.

alihibs1
I feel Scotland could be a good side with two or three better players.

If only we could find a Bale or even an Ali.
I think Burke and Tierny (from the back)have the potential to be those marquee players in the future. Along with Mcginn and Cummings of course;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk