PDA

View Full Version : Houston you have a problem again

PatHead
19-05-2017, 09:47 PM
You hertz its every year. You are not captain of getting a team promoted. You are an ugly welt. Gtf. Hope you get the sack, you failure.

jijihibby
20-05-2017, 03:29 AM
You hertz its every year. You are not captain of getting a team promoted. You are an ugly welt. Gtf. Hope you get the sack, you failure.

Yes, happy to see this Hibs-hating horrible man bite the dust again. He revelled in it when Hibs struggled. With him, it is always a bad decision, the ref, or the budget of the opponents, it is never a fault of his own making. I am neutral in my feelings about Falkirk, but I have no sympathy at all for this Hertz reject.

Dashing Bob S
20-05-2017, 06:59 AM
Well i feel sorry for Gas Meter.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-05-2017, 07:15 AM
Think he will end up at the yams along with big nose as assistant for some reason :rolleyes:

snooky
20-05-2017, 08:30 AM

Houston should Apollogise to the Falkirk fans for his failures.

JimBHibees
20-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Think he will end up at the yams along with big nose as assistant for some reason :rolleyes:

Wouldn't rule it out given his relationship with Potter. Derbies would be interesting with that clown in charge.

One Day
20-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Yes, happy to see this Hibs-hating horrible man bite the dust again. He revelled in it when Hibs struggled. With him, it is always a bad decision, the ref, or the budget of the opponents, it is never a fault of his own making. I am neutral in my feelings about Falkirk, but I have no sympathy at all for this Hertz reject.

What was his after match interview like?

GreenLake
20-05-2017, 08:46 AM
The definition of Houston's insanity is to play the same hoof ball tactics executed by brutal hammer throwers and diving cheats but still fail to win promotion year after year after year after year....... ad infinitum.

They should get a new manager and one that will try to play football. Unfortunately, their fans have taken to the brutality option and have a blood thirst for it that will take years to get rid.

Good luck Houston, see you in a decade or two and sorry for your loss bairns, ESAD. :na na:

Alex Trager
20-05-2017, 08:50 AM

I'm curious about this as well? Never seen it

Velma Dinkley
20-05-2017, 08:52 AM

He mentioned other teams' budgets.

Bostonhibby
20-05-2017, 08:56 AM
At least give the yam roaster credit for keeping another half built stadium with an artificial pitch out of the top flight for another year.

His repeated failure to get anywhere with this "style" of football proves that the Levein / Hearts model is surely doomed to fail.

Maybe Falkirk need to try a blend of Cathro and Houston tactics for the coming season? A blend of thuggery, cheating, whining about the injustice and Cathro doing the motivational speaking could be the way forward.

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-05-2017, 08:56 AM

Isn't " never seen it " his second phrase after "resources" have been discussed??

banarc7062
20-05-2017, 08:58 AM
We may not be in the Cup Final as at last year but Houston's failure AGAIN brings the same happy feeling. GGTTH

GreenLake
20-05-2017, 09:00 AM
For all his brutal rough tactics, all he has ended up becoming is the bridesmaid of the promoted teams and a great mistress of premier league teams threatened with relegation.

hibee_girl
20-05-2017, 09:02 AM

TBH he was a lot calmer than I expected, never mentioned the foul before Utd's 2nd goal etc.

He mentioned budgets and bigger resources towards the end of the interview but I was disappointed. I was expecting full on rage from him.

ben johnson
20-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Just Google Falkirk TV. It's all there Usual guff. Did not deserve to get beaten. DU lucky. Lucky winner. Resources. Easier next year. Fans great. Usual fare.

Alex Trager
20-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Just Google Falkirk TV. It's all there Usual guff. Did not deserve to get beaten. DU lucky. Lucky winner. Resources. Easier next year. Fans great. Usual fare.

Ah I see.

I am delighted this tool got beat. So very happy

[emoji534][emoji777]

Pedantic_Hibee
20-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Haha

Jack Hackett
20-05-2017, 09:17 AM
What a shame. Maybe if he tried to get his team playing football... :rolleyes:

southsider
20-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Ah I see.

I am delighted this tool got beat. So very happy

[emoji534][emoji777]
Look forward to them playing Hertz in the Championship, season after next. lol

--------
20-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Isn't " never seen it " his second phrase after "resources" have been discussed??

:agree: "Ah never seen it comin' ..." Three times, I think. Maybe that's why he seems to keep on missing the bus?

He was also upset that United "equalised wi' a long ball" (karma! :greengrin) and that "it wisnae a proaper Championshup" the past three seasons "wi' Hearts and Rangers and Hibs in it". And apparently Hibs are one of "three big Scottish teams" - he'll be thrown out of the Jambo Mafia for that mistake, no doubt.

Oh, and did you get the point about how it's all about resources and money? And a "freak goal", of course. :devil:

SWEET!:flag:

PatHead
20-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Nothing about throwing away a lead then. Hope he is spewing and loses his best players.
:agree: "Ah never seen it comin' ..." Three times, I think. Maybe that's why he seems to keep on missing the bus?

He was also upset that United "equalised wi' a long ball" (karma! :greengrin) and that "it wisnae a proaper Championshup" the past three seasons "wi' Hearts and Rangers and Hibs in it". And apparently Hibs are one of "three big Scottish teams" - he'll be thrown out of the Jambo Mafia for that mistake, no doubt.

Oh, and did you get the point about how it's all about resources and money? And a "freak goal", of course. :devil:

SWEET!:flag:

Deansy
20-05-2017, 11:02 AM

Their 'Dream team' !

--------
20-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Nothing about throwing away a lead then. Hope he is spewing and loses his best players.

Sorry - yes he mentioned that almost right away, but immediately went on to point out that United's equaliser was from a long ball (he'd know all about THAT, of course) and that their winner was a 'fluke' (or was it a 'freak'?).

Anyway, no fair-minded Jambo listening to him would doubt for an instant that Falkirk were cruelly ill-used by Fate, Lady Luck, the referee, the weather, laws of finance that don't let him spend money the club doesn't have ...

Likesay - SWEET.

Joe6-2
20-05-2017, 12:00 PM
He mentioned other teams' budgets.

Welt