PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings

blackpoolhibs
19-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Aw Jason. :faf:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15297642.Hibs_striker_Jason_Cummings_ridiculed_aft er_taking_travel_adaptors_to_Wales/

Mantis Toboggan
19-05-2017, 07:16 PM
The real mistake was assuming that there would be any mains electricity at all

theonlywayisup
19-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Quick Question - do you know many Welsh people?

In all my years, I've come across loads of English, Irish, American, Australian, French etc people, but hardly any Welsh people. They either keep their Welsh accent very quiet or they just don't venture much away from Wales.

Robinho08
19-05-2017, 07:38 PM
😂 😂

SouthMoroccoStu
19-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Awwww bless you Jason. At least you know where the jambo's net is!

Ggtth

Mantis Toboggan
19-05-2017, 07:41 PM

In all my years, I've come across loads of English, Irish, American, Australian, French etc people, but hardly any Welsh people. They either keep their Welsh accent very quiet or they just don't venture much away from Wales.

I lived with a Welsh guy at college.
Amongst his many bizarre acts he once wore his girlfriend's denim skirt for a week.
I can only assume he represents all Welshmen.

ancient hibee
19-05-2017, 07:53 PM

Or they don't have a Welsh accent.

Nameless
19-05-2017, 08:07 PM
I'm Welsh.

Skol
19-05-2017, 08:24 PM
A mate of mine went to Blackpool for the weekend once, back in the 80s...and took travellers cheques

Colr
19-05-2017, 08:26 PM

I've worked with a few in London and done a bit of work in Wales (which is a ****** experience, I can tell you)!

blackpoolhibs
19-05-2017, 08:27 PM
A mate of mine went to Blackpool for the weekend once, back in the 80s...and took travellers cheques

I bought Euros for the trip to Brondby earlier in the season. :doh:

Malthibby
19-05-2017, 08:46 PM
I'm Welsh.

No, I'm Welsh.

GreenT
19-05-2017, 08:49 PM

You obviously don't live in Edinburgh. Thousands here every other year.

Jonnyboy
19-05-2017, 08:52 PM
I bought Euros for the trip to Brondby earlier in the season. :doh:

That explains why you never bought me a drink :greengrin

HoboHarry
19-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Hope he remembered his welly boots and velcro gloves........

Drumlanrig
19-05-2017, 09:27 PM

Welsh people should stay in Welshland with Tom Jones Max Boyce and other Leek lovers. They do not travel well!

anon1875
19-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Why was Jason in Bradly Welsh's house???

19-05-2017, 09:38 PM
That reminds me of the man utd fan who brought along his passport when going to Wales Millenium stadium for a cup final :greengrin

ancient hibee
19-05-2017, 09:41 PM
It reminds me of the West Ham player taking his wife on holiday and not realising you needed a passport to go abroad.The club had his.

Mantis Toboggan
20-05-2017, 12:46 AM
That reminds me of the man utd fan who brought along his passport when going to Wales Millenium stadium for a cup final :greengrin

How else do you get past security if you come from Korea?

snooky
20-05-2017, 12:52 AM
No, I'm Welsh.

Oh no - we're going to have a Spartacus syndrome epidemic. :greengrin

s2hart
20-05-2017, 04:50 AM
Just spent a week in Cardiff doing the start of my coaching badges, fantastic place, £1.99 a pint did help too! I too took an adaptor and changed money** 😜

**I did travel from Japan!!

Ryan69
20-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Just spent a week in Cardiff doing the start of my coaching badges, fantastic place, £1.99 a pint did help too! I too took an adaptor and changed money** 😜

**I did travel from Japan!!

You must of found cheapest bar there or a Weatherspoons.

I was there 2 weeks ago....over £4 a pint on average.

Ozyhibby
20-05-2017, 07:41 AM

They don't travel well. I lived in Australia for 10 years where there is obviously a massive expat community but very few of them are Welsh. I don't know why this is, but given their population is 80% the size of ours and about the same as Ireland's, the difference in the numbers out there is huge. It was very rare to meet them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
20-05-2017, 08:12 AM
That explains why you never bought me a drink :greengrin

Are you sure John, because when i checked my bank balance when i got home, i think i bought the whole of Denmark one? :greengrin

s2hart
20-05-2017, 10:11 AM
You must of found cheapest bar there or a Weatherspoons.

I was there 2 weeks ago....over £4 a pint on average.

I found a great boozer just off the main drag and in the shadows of the Principality stadium called the Queens Vaults, great for showing the football and snooker. The weaker stuff was £1.99 but Stella and Guinness was £3.50, it could've been a week day thing and they bump the prices up at the weekend, not sure. The only off putting thing was once the football finished they whacked on some heavy metal. All in all I'd recommend, I didn't go anywhere else as it was cheap and around the corner from the Travelodge.

Anyway back on topic, Cummings can be as thick as he likes, as long as he keeps putting the ball in the onion bag!

ekhibee
20-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Apparently there's a large number of people of Welsh descent in an area of Argentina known as Patagonia, mostly farming folk. I've never heard of any welsh communities other than that outside Wales.

theonlywayisup
20-05-2017, 10:25 AM
You obviously don't live in Edinburgh. Thousands here every other year.

Sorry maybe I should have expanded my comment.

I meant not including those who I meet on holiday trips whether they come to Scotland or when I'm down south or abroad. I mean those who have decided to leave Wales and move to Scotland for a a number of years. Loads of Irish and English I know but only a very very small number of Welsh.

theonlywayisup
20-05-2017, 10:33 AM
They don't travel well. I lived in Australia for 10 years where there is obviously a massive expat community but very few of them are Welsh. I don't know why this is, but given their population is 80% the size of ours and about the same as Ireland's, the difference in the numbers out there is huge. It was very rare to meet them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes - that's exactly my point.

I first thought about this 25 year's ago when I happened to share a flat with a Welsh guy. I said to him that he was the first Welsh person I had met despite being at Uni for four years. He only came to Edinburgh to be with his girlfriend. He left after she dumped him and returned back to Wales.

25 years on - I've met very few Welsh people.

FilipinoHibs
20-05-2017, 10:54 AM
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/shy-emotionally-unstable-welsh-personality-8911688

NAE NOOKIE
20-05-2017, 11:42 AM
I know one Welsh guy and he's a rabid Celtic fan, he even has a Celtic tattoo :bitchy:

Viva_Palmeiras
20-05-2017, 12:35 PM
I know one Welsh guy and he's a rabid Celtic fan, he even has a Celtic tattoo :bitchy:

I suppose it depends which side of the fence you sit. We I recall have Welsh fans (one posts here or did). Just because of location does that mean you can't have passion for your club?

Jonnyboy
20-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Are you sure John, because when i checked my bank balance when i got home, i think i bought the whole of Denmark one? :greengrin

:greengrin :aok: