PDA

View Full Version : When the Huns come calling

Tynie01011973
19-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Next season will see us hosting The Huns at ER for the first time since 21/05/2016.
It's not a nice atmosphere at the best of times - but given their fans liking of busting up seating and toilets causing thousands of pounds damage these fixtures could be poisonous.
Policing and Stewarding costs will likely be much higher than normal.
Should the Board consider not offering away fans or reducing allocation of say 1k as we did previously?

calumhibee1
19-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Next season will see us hosting The Huns at ER for the first time since 21/05/2016.
It's not a nice atmosphere at the best of times - but given their fans liking of busting up seating and toilets causing thousands of pounds damage these fixtures could be poisonous.
Should the Board consider not offering away fans or reducing allocation of say 1k as we did previously?

I would love to see us reduce their allocation. They'd be absolutely ****ing raging.

JDHibs
19-05-2017, 10:33 AM
No. Give them as many seats as possible.

If they damage anything it gets charged against the club so reducing their allocation would reduce our gate receipts for the game. If they dont pay we can do what Celtic done and with hold there part of the gate receipts to cover costs.

Since90+2
19-05-2017, 10:35 AM
I would say its more than likely that we will give them a reduced allocation.

Police Scotland will also probably support it as it means less Sevco fans in and around Easter Road before and after the game. Policing and segregating the fans is fairly straightforward in the stadium its outside on the surrounding streets where problems could arise.

Diclonius
19-05-2017, 10:36 AM
If we keep our performances up we could easily sell out against the Huns. Give them the same allocation we give to the wee teams we've played for the last three years - i.e. ~400.

Salt N Sauzee
19-05-2017, 10:40 AM
I can't wait to play them home and away. It's going to be absolute carnage. They're still fizzing about last year.

Moulin Yarns
19-05-2017, 10:45 AM
No. Give them as many seats as possible.

If they damage anything it gets charged against the club so reducing their allocation would reduce our gate receipts for the game. If they dont pay we can do what Celtic done and with hold there part of the gate receipts to cover costs.

How does that work, they don't get a share unless it it's a cup game.

Dunbar Hibee
19-05-2017, 10:59 AM
I reckon we will get them away from home in the first few games.

It will be carnage.

I for one can't wait.

Bluto
19-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Give them the full whack allocation for their first visit, should they cause any damage (which is inevitable) like has been mentioned we refuse to give them what they are due until damage costs are settled then reduce their allocation for their next visit.

Since90+2
19-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Why are some folk wanting to give them the full allocation before seeing if some of the south can be used for Hibs fans? If we can sell tickets ourselves give them the absolute bare minimum required. Its a no brainer.

DarlingtonHibee
19-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Why are some folk wanting to give them the full allocation before seeing if some of the south can be used for Hibs fans? If we can sell tickets ourselves give them the absolute bare minimum required. Its a no brainer.

Think the Police would object to splitting the South. Shame really.

Pretty Boy
19-05-2017, 11:06 AM
If we can shift additional tickets to Hibs fans we should do so. **** Rangers, give them as small an allocation as possible and they can deal with being stuck in a wee corner surrounded by hostility for once.

Geo_1875
19-05-2017, 11:07 AM

Police Scotland will also probably support it as it means less Sevco fans in and around Easter Road before and after the game. Policing and segregating the fans is fairly straightforward in the stadium its outside on the surrounding streets where problems could arise.

Give them the full whack allocation for their first visit, should they cause any damage (which is inevitable) like has been mentioned we refuse to give them what they are due until damage costs are settled then reduce their allocation for their next visit.

They don't get any money from us for league games. We are required to send them a bill for any repairs required after their visit.

We'll get a few tough games at home to start the season as hertz asked for away games until their stand is ready. Personally I'd tell them to get to **** and let them play to reduced capacity as we had to do.

Real Emerald
19-05-2017, 11:09 AM
If we can shift additional tickets to Hibs fans we should do so. **** Rangers, give them as small an allocation as possible and they can deal with being stuck in a wee corner surrounded by hostility for once.

It's probably more dangerous from a policing perspective to have the stand mixed with Hibs & Sevco fans so I doubt in this case it would be considered. Who knows though?

munchar
19-05-2017, 11:10 AM

No. Whether we dislike or despise them, over the years, the Old Firm support has earned us valuable £s. We go on about "Hibs class", let them keep earning us money.

JimBHibees
19-05-2017, 11:11 AM
It's probably more dangerous from a policing perspective to have the stand mixed with Hibs & Sevco fans so I doubt in this case it would be considered. Who knows though?

Happens at Tynecastle.

Since90+2
19-05-2017, 11:13 AM
I would imagine from a policing viewpoint its more problematic to have nearly 4000 Sevco fans drinking in and around the stadium pre and post game as opposed to only having 1500 or so.

Once inside the stadium its fairly easy to segregate the supporters so I cant see why Police Scotland would have an objection.

I guest we will find out soon as the first home game against them demand will be massive and we will be able to sell out the 3 home stands fairly easy IMO.

Real Emerald
19-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Happens at Tynecastle.

Yes it does but given the recent history between the clubs the circumstances are different this time. It's probably easier to police inside the stadium with fans in different stands as there is a potential for it to kick off. I'm not fussy either way!

Edit: Actually having thought about it Hibs would loose £thousands if we split the South stand with hundreds of unsold seats for segregation. I'd rather Hibs got the cash. The policing costs will be the same either way.

BH Hibs
19-05-2017, 11:17 AM
I'd give them **** all but I know we're not allowed to so as little as possible for me.

southern hibby
19-05-2017, 11:19 AM
They don't get any money from us for league games. We are required to send them a bill for any repairs required after their visit.

We'll get a few tough games at home to start the season as hertz asked for away games until their stand is ready. Personally I'd tell them to get to **** and let them play to reduced capacity as we had to do.

Way I look at it if you give hearts say 5 straight away games that's a possible x amount of points in front of them right at the start of the season and they are then trying to play catch up.
However when they start getting shafted regularly then attendances at the piggery will start to dwindle, me thinks.

GGTTH

Bluto
19-05-2017, 11:20 AM
We need to see what position we are in regards season ticket sales and what the demand is likely to be for the games against the bigot brothers. Given our poor attendances of years gone by it will always have been a safe bet to give them them the full stand and cash in. If demand is there then give the manky h*ns as little as possible and let them be intimidated for 90 minutes as is par for the course at Ibrox.

Keith_M
19-05-2017, 11:21 AM
If our gates continue to increase, I'd give them just under half of the South Stand, ~1.7k, and have a big segregation are between the two sets of fans.

If we don't expect to sell 18k tickets to Hibs Fans for that game, then give them the whole stand.

It's called the pragmatic approach.

Hibs Class
19-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Happens at Tynecastle.

:agree: and they've only got an imaginary upper and lower stand. Easier to segregate at ER.

JDHibs
19-05-2017, 11:23 AM
How does that work, they don't get a share unless it it's a cup game.

Maybe it was a cup game Celtic done it, not sure.

Point still stands. Sell them as much as possible and any damages the bill gets sent to them.

calumhibee1
19-05-2017, 11:32 AM

Hearts potentially playing loads of games away from home at the start of the season will have no impact on our fixtures. Our fixtures will be like every other teams.

Big_Franck
19-05-2017, 11:41 AM
If our gates continue to increase, I'd give them just under half of the South Stand, ~1.7k, and have a big segregation are between the two sets of fans.

If we don't expect to sell 18k tickets to Hibs Fans for that game, then give them the whole stand.

It's called the pragmatic approach.

This, although i'd give them slightly less than 1700. The money lost from the area cordoned off for segregation would hopefully be covered by the lower policing bill. I can't see them needing the same number of cops to police 3800 drunken huns compared to the 1200/1300 we'd hopefully give them.

Albanian Hibs
19-05-2017, 11:46 AM
I cannot wait!

Springbank
19-05-2017, 11:51 AM

Good post.

I would reduce their allocation for the next 2 to 3 seasons.

Their fans (and officials!) behaviour after the cup final was out of order

That can be forgiven, in the event of an apology and evidence of an improvement in behaviour

However, the opposite is the case

Witness their supporters' destroying property at Aberdeen Football Club's Pittodrie Stadium and Celtic's ground.

They are getting worse, not better, and until such time as an improvement can be evidenced, we should cut their allocation drastically.

19-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Can't wait for the game at Ibrox - imagine David Gray scored a last minute winner.

Heard rumours our support has some plans for the game at Ibrox - should be tasty.

Colr
19-05-2017, 11:53 AM

Police Scotland would probably prefer to make it all Rangers support.

Hermit Crab
19-05-2017, 11:54 AM
I reckon we will get them away from home in the first few games.

It will be carnage.

I for one can't wait.

Scramble for tickets for the away game you reckon?

Albanian Hibs
19-05-2017, 11:55 AM

Not for us away season ticket holders 😀

19-05-2017, 11:59 AM

Maybe - but a lot of people will avoid it because it's inevitably going to be pretty poisonous. Personally I can't wait to wind them up to the point where they lose the plot again.

Hermit Crab
19-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Not for us away season ticket holders 😀

:agree: :smug:

Cabbage East
19-05-2017, 12:29 PM
It's going to be bedlam. Can't wait.

IAmLee
19-05-2017, 12:29 PM
I live through in Glasgow and travel to our games via train, For this reason OF games are never much fun for me so I'm not particularly looking forward to having them in and around ER again! I used to go to all the games at Ibrox but thinking of leaving it this time, in the last game (December 2015) I got hit in the face with something and had a small cut, which led to a considerable shiner, underneath my right eye. I tried to complain to the stewards who said they'd been radioing up to report it & were being ignored, all the while the police stood not 10 feet from the idiots doing it! Nothing was done until an old steward got his head split open by a lighter. Don't know if I fancy that, or worse after 21/05/16, again which is a pity as I can count the number of away games I missed this season on 1 hand!

NAE NOOKIE
19-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Wait until the last minute to decide their allocation ...... I don't know what the south is like inside coz I've only sat there a couple of times for Scotland games ... but if you get Hibs fans to approach the south turnstiles from the back of the east stand I'm pretty sure segregation outside the ground would be relatively straightforward. If the inside of the south can be divided like it can be in the east then I don't see any problem with giving Hibs fans half the south and limiting the uglies to as few tickets as possible.

Whatever happens the first meeting at ER is going to be tasty :greengrin

KWJ
19-05-2017, 12:44 PM
As I understand it if we were to give Rangers reduced allocation so that we can also sit in a split south then we'd have to do the same for every team over the league season.

Only instances I can think we'd have a problem here would be Aberdeen as they would potentially take more than half a stand and I doubt we'd use the extra allocation. The other possible problem with it would be if we were struggling and the crowds dropped. That'd be a big backfire and red face.

More Hibbies in the ground to support the team but it would mean slightly reduced revenue in the derbies and Rantic games due to the lost tickets in separation.

Sean1875
19-05-2017, 12:50 PM
That first trip back to Greyskull is going to be absolute chaos - also looking forward to the SFA suddenly an miraculously becoming deaf to the inevitable 90 minutes of sectarian abuse directed at us and Lennon...

lord bunberry
19-05-2017, 12:58 PM
As I understand it if we were to give Rangers reduced allocation so that we can also sit in a split south then we'd have to do the same for every team over the league season.

Only instances I can think we'd have a problem here would be Aberdeen as they would potentially take more than half a stand and I doubt we'd use the extra allocation. The other possible problem with it would be if we were struggling and the crowds dropped. That'd be a big backfire and red face.

More Hibbies in the ground to support the team but it would mean slightly reduced revenue in the derbies and Rantic games due to the lost tickets in separation.
I'm not sure that's right. Hearts are giving us the full Roseburn next season, but they're still undecided over what everyone else is getting. A jambo told me that so it could be pish :greengrin

Geo_1875
19-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Hearts potentially playing loads of games away from home at the start of the season will have no impact on our fixtures. Our fixtures will be like every other teams.

Can't see that they'll simply give them away games and let us play alternate home and away. They'd run the risk of home games for both later in the season. And I'd be pretty pissed off if they start moving Hibs games to suit hertz.

JimBHibees
19-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Wait until the last minute to decide their allocation ...... I don't know what the south is like inside coz I've only sat there a couple of times for Scotland games ... but if you get Hibs fans to approach the south turnstiles from the back of the east stand I'm pretty sure segregation outside the ground would be relatively straightforward. If the inside of the south can be divided like it can be in the east then I don't see any problem with giving Hibs fans half the south and limiting the uglies to as few tickets as possible.

Whatever happens the first meeting at ER is going to be tasty :greengrin

Pretty sure there is a dividing door inside it. Was in the South when we played Aberdeen once and vaguely remember a partition in the corridor inside.

lord bunberry
19-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Can't see that they'll simply give them away games and let us play alternate home and away. They'd run the risk of home games for both later in the season. And I'd be pretty pissed off if they start moving Hibs games to suit hertz.
Hearts will have to play their home games on Sunday or midweek. We won't be inconvenienced in any way by their stadium plans.

Dashing Bob S
19-05-2017, 01:57 PM

Can't say I've ever noticed much of a hostile atmosphere towards Hibs fans when we visit Ibrox. But every support has its odd bad apple, and you were perhaps just unlucky. Anybody else experienced any negativity there?

munchar
19-05-2017, 02:00 PM

No. Whether we dislike or despise them, over the years, the Old Firm support has earned us valuable £s. We go on about "Hibs class", let them keep earning us money.

superfurryhibby
19-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Aside from the challenges of segregating the South Stand, there is also the issue of approach to the aforementioned stand. Fans of both clubs would converge whilst trying to get in and out. I realise this happens to an extent with our main stand too. I have never been in the new main stand whilst we play the bigots, but I imagine the Polis will try to ensure fans remain on different sides of the street?

Itsnoteasy
19-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Happens at Tynecastle.

The reason it works at Tynie is that entering & exiting the game home fans go in through Wheatfield away fans Mcleod St.
At ER both sets enter at same end. That is your problem. Keep them in 20 mins after final whistle & give them a taste of their own medicine.

.Sean.
19-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Rangers away is going to be insane

Diclonius
19-05-2017, 02:15 PM
No way I'll be going to Ibrox for a couple seasons yet. Let all the cup final nonsense die down first.

JimBHibees
19-05-2017, 02:19 PM
The reason it works at Tynie is that entering & exiting the game home fans go in through Wheatfield away fans Mcleod St.
At ER both sets enter at same end. That is your problem. Keep them in 20 mins after final whistle & give them a taste of their own medicine.

Hibs fans can come in via East Stand Rangers fans usual way in over the bridge.

Cabbage East
19-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Can't say I've ever noticed much of a hostile atmosphere towards Hibs fans when we visit Ibrox. But every support has its odd bad apple, and you were perhaps just unlucky. Anybody else experienced any negativity there?

Nice try! You might hook a few with that one though.

B.H.F.C
19-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Maybe it was a cup game Celtic done it, not sure.

Point still stands. Sell them as much as possible and any damages the bill gets sent to them.

Would we no be better selling as many as possible to our fans?

hibbysam
19-05-2017, 02:28 PM

We done it to them in the first year of the play-off's and then gave them the whole end the following season, hardly red face stuff.

Hibernia&Alba
19-05-2017, 03:03 PM
The first visit to Ibrox isn't going to be a picnic! The locals are crazier than ever.

OxoHibby
19-05-2017, 04:23 PM

Totally agree. Given the crowds thus season Hibs could pretty much sell out ER for them. Do what they do to us and give them 900

Vini1875
19-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Don't think it is going to be any worse than usual. They are what they are and they are abusive to any teams that go ibrox, they're morons. All we have to do is turn up, beat them and watch them slink out early as usual.

Craig_HFC
19-05-2017, 04:53 PM

Cannot wait.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-05-2017, 05:00 PM

Like a scene out of 28 Days later... :greengrin

hibbydog
19-05-2017, 05:15 PM
I can't wait for Hibs v The Rangers next season. The first game since the sweetest victory ever.

We won the Scottish cup with a last minute winner against The Stickys. I'm jumping about just thinking about it.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

SirDavidsNapper
19-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Would love Rangers first game of the season. What an atmosphere that would be and 3 points to get us up and running.

NAE NOOKIE
19-05-2017, 05:21 PM

Its true .. I've always found Ibrox to be rather a polite place the few times I have visited:

Q ........'Excuse me, do you believe in a united Ireland?'
A ........ Why yes I do, the idea seems rather logical to me.

Response ...... That's rather unfortunate, however I respect your view.

Q ....... 'Are you loyal to her majesty the queen and her heirs and successors'
A ....... I'm afraid not, I find the idea of inherited status and position to be rather outdated in this day and age.

Response ....... I myself believe that I should respect my position in life and having people I can defer to as my betters through an accident of birth keeps me grounded and reminds me not to get above my social station.

Q ........ 'Are you a devotee of Roman Catholicism?'
A ......... As a matter of fact no, though I do believe in a higher power and would consider myself a Christian

Response ....... I am not a Roman Catholic either, I find the idea of papal infallibility and the concept of appealing to the almighty through the interjection of a third party other than Jesus Christ, like the Virgin Mary or various saints, to be contrary to my interpretation of scripture .... If you have a second I will show you evidence of why I hold this view by pointing you to the relevant biblical passages in this copy of the New Testament I always have in my possession ...... Having said that I am afraid that your obvious devotion to a football team other than the one I support, especially that one, makes me rather suspicious that your religious belief may well be closer to Rome than I would prefer to see.

Your experience my differ and you may find that these questions are put to you in a style which does not follow the pattern shown above .... you may also find that a response from you to the questions is not required before your answer is presumed by the questioner and the response is given in a shortened version to that shown here :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
19-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Its true .. I've always found Ibrox to be rather a polite place the few times I have visited:

A ....... I'm afraid not, I find the idea of inherited status and position to be rather outdated in this day and age.

Response ....... I myself believe that I should respect my position in life and having people I can defer to as my betters through an accident of birth keeps me grounded and reminds me not to get above my social station.

A ......... As a matter of fact no, though I do believe in a higher power and would consider myself a Christian

Response ....... I am not a Roman Catholic either, I find the idea of papal infallibility and the concept of appealing to the almighty through the interjection of a third party other than Jesus Christ, like the Virgin Mary or various saints, to be contrary to my interpretation of scripture .... If you have a second I will show you evidence of why I hold this view by pointing you to the relevant biblical passages in this copy of the New Testament I always have in my possession ...... Having said that I am afraid that your obvious devotion to a football team other than the one I support, especially that one, makes me rather suspicious that your religious belief may well be closer to Rome than I would prefer to see.

Your experience my differ and you may find that these questions are put to you in a style which does not follow the pattern shown above .... you may also find that a response from you to the questions is not required before your answer is presumed by the questioner and the response is given in a shortened version to that shown here :greengrin

😂👌

tamig
19-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Think the Police would object to splitting the South. Shame really.

Why would they? It's been done before against them. And that was a game where they won the league.

Dashing Bob S
19-05-2017, 06:28 PM

I've enjoyed similar discussions on theology, politics and ethnicity with Rangers supporters, and always found that convivial atmosphere of mutual respect, nay love, to be uplifting and fulfilling.

"We're up to our knees in Fenian blood..."

"You may want to think about new shoes and trews. Do they have a Harvey Nicks in Glasgow?"

Bristolhibby
19-05-2017, 06:33 PM

This. If they give us 900. We should reciprocate.

ER is poisonous when the hordes come rocking into town.

Confident if we get them at home early on we can sell out, including half the South.

J

Bristolhibby
19-05-2017, 06:43 PM

Well Bully for Hearts.

Just because they have asked to be away, doesn't mean we will have to be at home.
Hearts are more than welcome to play their home games on a Sunday when we play at home at 15:00 on a Saturday, or on a crappy Tuesday night in February.

J

Bristolhibby
19-05-2017, 06:51 PM

I agree re the 20 minutes. The other option is just make Hibs fans enter via the East Stand. And Huns continue to enter via Albion Road.

Place a barrier on Albion Road halfway along and Hibees enter via the East half of the South stand. Concourses can be split IIRC. TBH last time I was in the South was for the Dnipro game back in 2005.

J

Eyrie
19-05-2017, 07:49 PM
Well Bully for Hearts.

Just because they have asked to be away, doesn't mean we will have to be at home.
Hearts are more than welcome to play their home games on a Sunday when we play at home at 15:00 on a Saturday, or on a crappy Tuesday night in February.

J

We'll probably get three homes games in the first four fixtures, with Hearts having one home game against Celtc that will be postponed for an unnecessary friendly.

As regards Sevco, give them 900 tickets and lock them in for an hour after the game. They'll be wanting to walk away after 60 minutes which will make this even better.

hibee_girl
19-05-2017, 07:50 PM
We'll probably get three homes games in the first four fixtures, with Hearts having one home game against Celtc that will be postponed for an unnecessary friendly.

As regards Sevco, give them 900 tickets and lock them in for an hour after the game. They'll be wanting to walk away after 60 minutes which will make this even better.

Why? The Hearts situation doesn't need to affect us at all. We can play away games when they play away games

Eyrie
19-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Why? The Hearts situation doesn't need to affect us at all. We can play away games when they play away games

I wouldn't object to starting with three home games out of four as it would give us that chance to get off to a fast start, especially if one is a derby and Cathro is still in place.

It also makes it simpler for the schedulers than having to arrange home games for both Edinburgh clubs on the same weekend. They may need to do that anyway if/when the new stand isn't completed on time.

Sir David Gray
19-05-2017, 10:42 PM

Buzzing for this already and the fixtures aren't even out yet, never mind the tickets!

I'll definitely be going to this, actually can't wait!

hibbysam
20-05-2017, 07:41 AM
I wouldn't object to starting with three home games out of four as it would give us that chance to get off to a fast start, especially if one is a derby and Cathro is still in place.

It also makes it simpler for the schedulers than having to arrange home games for both Edinburgh clubs on the same weekend. They may need to do that anyway if/when the new stand isn't completed on time.

It's already been announced that Hibs will have our normal set of fixtures and later in the season when both are at home, Hearts must play at a different time, Hibs have the 3pm Saturday slot. Was all part of the agreement to have Hearts away from home early doors.

southsider
20-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Buzzing for this already and the fixtures aren't even out yet, never mind the tickets!

I'll definitely be going to this, actually can't wait!
Aye, as my good pal Bill said "summer's a bummer".

JimBHibees
20-05-2017, 07:46 AM

Exactly that. :greengrin

Hibernian Verse
20-05-2017, 07:56 AM
If the SPFL had any sense they would throw in Hibs v Rangers (ER or Ibrox) on the first day of the season to garner extra interest in the opening weekend. Everyone wants to see it after 21/5/16.

"Random" fixture generator though...

JimBHibees
20-05-2017, 08:01 AM
If the SPFL had any sense they would throw in Hibs v Rangers (ER or Ibrox) on the first day of the season to garner extra interest in the opening weekend. Everyone wants to see it after 21/5/16.

Wouldn't rule it out given Gray and McGregor suspended totally random fixture generator though, one that always gives the old firm the exact home and away games after the split unlike other diddy teams.

southsider
20-05-2017, 09:20 AM
Wouldn't rule it out given Gray and McGregor suspended totally random fixture generator though, one that always gives the old firm the exact home and away games after the split unlike other diddy teams.
Do the league cup fixtures not count ? We play them before the league fixtures start. This competition is run by Scottish league.

JimBHibees
20-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Do the league cup fixtures not count ? We play them before the league fixtures start. This competition is run by Scottish league.

No league games only. Separate for cups.

McD
20-05-2017, 09:21 AM
It's already been announced that Hibs will have our normal set of fixtures and later in the season when both are at home, Hearts must play at a different time, Hibs have the 3pm Saturday slot. Was all part of the agreement to have Hearts away from home early doors.

Where was it announced about mate?

Sir David Gray
20-05-2017, 09:23 AM

Suspensions for too many bookings only apply to league games.

The only time suspensions apply in other competitions is straight red cards for violent conduct.

southsider
20-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Suspensions for too many bookings only apply to league games.

The only time suspensions apply in other competitions is straight red cards for violent conduct.
Cheers, that cleared that up.

Hibernia&Alba
20-05-2017, 10:16 AM

:top marks

:faf:

I'm afraid my interactions with the dedicated followers of fascism at Ibrox have been rather less detailed.

Me: Could I get a programme please?
Them: Die, ye ******* taig

Tamhere1875
20-05-2017, 10:22 AM
What's the odds on the SPFL making our home game against der Hun one of the midweek games ?

Eyrie
20-05-2017, 11:15 AM

Both Celtc and ourselves will be at home as league winners, so Sevco would have to have an away game. Could be on the Sunday lunchtime?

Ozyhibby
20-05-2017, 11:29 AM
They will get full stand unless Hibs fans can show they will buy the tickets. Leeann has said this a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk