PDA

View Full Version : Ambrose

alihibs1
15-05-2017, 05:15 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11792/10878997/celtic-defender-efe-ambrose-to-sign-hibernian-deal

Looks basically done deal. Brilliant news. Sorry of its already been mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tamig
15-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Not sure why it uses the term "short-term" deal. Is he only signing to Christmas? Strange wording.

Hillsidehibby
15-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Just seen that as well. Fantastic if true.

green day
15-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Not sure why it uses the term "short-term" deal. Is he only signing to Christmas? Strange wording.

Short term suggests just that to me. Let's see what Hibs say.

iwasthere1972

Yes strange. Maybe means 1 year.

Heisenberg

Looks like it. Saw it mentioned somewhere that he needs to be in Scotland till 2018 to get his citizenship which will let him move wherever he wants.

Fuzzywuzzy
15-05-2017, 05:26 PM
It was on Facebook saying it's only until January

Sir David Gray
15-05-2017, 05:26 PM
This would be an outstanding piece of business.

He would be a first team pick for any team in Scotland outside of Celtic.

Fuzzywuzzy
15-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Someone had suggested it may be to due with visa restrictions and by the end of the short term deal he could move down south

neil7908
15-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Great signing, I was a little sceptical when he joined but was excellent.

Only question now is where does he play? Unless we go 3-5-2 then one of McGregor, Hanlon and Gray will miss out.

Jim44
15-05-2017, 05:30 PM

That struck me as well. Most players would opt for a longer contract for security reasons but I'm guessing that it might be something to do with residency issues and that he might be keeping his options open for the future.

green day
15-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Looks like it. Saw it mentioned somewhere that he needs to be in Scotland till 2018 to get his citizenship which will let him move wherever he wants.

Good news, we get a cracking player for (probably) peanuts, he gets in the shop window.

Win win, and gives Hanlon the time he needs to properly recover.

NAE NOOKIE
15-05-2017, 05:50 PM
If Hanlon or Fontaine are going to be unavailable at the start of the season then a short term deal is fine. But what I wouldn't want to see is the defence start really well with Ambrose as an integral part of it and then have the whole thing unsettled by him buggering off down south in January.

I would much rather he committed to us for the 17/18 season with the understanding that he will be looking to sign a pre contract elsewhere after January. If Ambrose is with us till January only then I hope Hibs start the season with CH pairing of Hanlon and McGregor or a back three of Hanlon, McGregor and Fontaine with Ambrose as an option for loss of form by the other three or if any of them are suspended.

houstonhibbee
15-05-2017, 05:53 PM
If Hanlon or Fontaine are going to be unavailable at the start of the season then a short term deal is fine. But what I wouldn't want to see is the defence start really well with Ambrose as an integral part of it and then have the whole thing unsettled by him buggering off down south in January.

I would much rather he committed to us for the 17/18 season with the understanding that he will be looking to sign a pre contract elsewhere after January. If Ambrose is with us till January only then I hope Hibs start the season with CH pairing of Hanlon and McGregor or a back three of Hanlon, McGregor and Fontaine with Ambrose as an option for loss of form by the other three or if any of them are suspended.
We dont live in a perfect world. Just play the best team available and if we need to change things in January sobeit........

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Cant believe anyone would have Ambrose as a backup player, he's the best centre half by a long way.

If he's only here for 6 months, then get that 6 months out of him.

It would be like us bringing in Commons for his emergency loan deal and keeping him on the bench in case of injuries.

Ronniekirk
15-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Don't think we have seen the best of him yet A good pre season with Friendlies and League Cup Section and he will be ready to start the League campaign fresh and up for the Challenge
If he can iron out those wee lapses of concentration he will be a big influence on the Team next Season
Surprised Boyle hasn't resigned Must be other clubs trying to lure him away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
15-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Cant believe anyone would have Ambrose as a backup player, he's the best centre half by a long way.

It would be like us bringing in Commons for his emergency loan deal and keeping him on the bench in case of injuries.

I'm not questioning Ambrose ability, from what I've seen on ability alone he clearly would be a first pick .... but there is a school of thought that a settled back 4 is the ideal scenario and from that POV having to change a settled back 4 mid season might not be ideal, especially if the guy you put in hasn't played for the first team since July.

CRAZYHIBBY
15-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Id be delighted to have him till xmas...cracking player

ekhibee
15-05-2017, 06:09 PM

Totally agree. I don't see the point in signing him just as a backup player, and he's definitely the best centre half. Six months is a lot better than not getting him at all IMO.

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2017, 06:10 PM
I'm not questioning Ambrose ability, from what I've seen on ability alone he clearly would be a first pick .... but there is a school of thought that a settled back 4 is the ideal scenario and from that POV having to change a settled back 4 mid season might not be ideal, especially if the guy you put in hasn't played for the first team since July.

We live in a time where squad rotation is virtually 2nd nature now, no players wont have played since July.

theonlywayisup
15-05-2017, 06:17 PM
A great signing if true. Shows the value of having someone like Lennon as manager.

If we back the manager by buying Season Tickets then I'm convinced that he'll bring in a much better quality of player.

West lower
15-05-2017, 06:26 PM
i assume the deal takes him up to the time when he can get the paperwork to play in England without the visa issues. He plays well for us he gets his move down south. Suits everyone.

Gmack7
15-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Sign him for a year then punt him for 500k in January win win

jacomo
15-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Sign him for a year then punt him for 500k in January win win

Sign him for 4 years then punt him for £5m in January. Winningest.

shetlandhibee
15-05-2017, 06:39 PM

It would be like us bringing in Commons for his emergency loan deal and keeping him on the bench in case of injuries.:top marks

Speedway
15-05-2017, 06:49 PM
Sign him for two years with a clause that he can leave at the end of the first if xyz deal comes along.

Bay Area Hibees
15-05-2017, 06:51 PM
Fantastic
As said above Lennon making difference here

Speedway
15-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Does anyone believe he's really 28 by the way?

SMAXXA
15-05-2017, 07:00 PM

Yes course I do, it's stupid to suggest otherwise, he was in the same class at school as Larry Kingston.

3pm
15-05-2017, 07:04 PM

I just thought he was always 28.

HibbyAndy
15-05-2017, 07:06 PM

Correct.

Ambrose is the best centre half we have whether folk acknowledge that or not

Sir David Gray
15-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Correct.

He's been brilliant for us since he came in, with the exception of the first 30 minutes of the semi final. He would be a great asset to have next season even if it is only on a short term deal.

HibbyAndy
15-05-2017, 07:18 PM
He's been brilliant for us since he came in, with the exception of the first 30 minutes of the semi final. He would be a great asset to have next season even if it is only on a short term deal.
:agree:

I honestly thought we never had a hope in hell of keeping him so even if it's for 3 months 6 months or 9 months then it's better than nothing !

Michael
15-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Correct.

I would still rather have the Hanlon/McGregor pairing. But he's definitely a very talented footballer.

I would be interested to see Ambrose as a defensive midfielder just in front of the back two.

Keyser Sauzee
15-05-2017, 07:35 PM
I would still rather have the Hanlon/McGregor pairing. But he's definitely a very talented footballer.

I would be interested to see Ambrose as a defensive midfielder just in front of the back two.

In your opinion is Ambrose not the best defender out the Ines we've had this year?

SirDavidsNapper
15-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Huge signing even if it is short term.

Gmack7
15-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Leeann was asked after the qots game about the chances of keeping Efe, zero chance was her reply, things have obviously changed since then

Michael
15-05-2017, 08:17 PM
In your opinion is Ambrose not the best defender out the Ines we've had this year?

When McGregor/Hanlon were fit we had statistically one of the best defences in Europe.

As good as Ambrose is, I don't think we were as solid defensively in the games he played in. He looks like he'd be very good breaking up attacks and driving forward though (in defensive midfield).

Ronniekirk
15-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Leeann was asked after the qots game about the chances of keeping Efe, zero chance was her reply, things have obviously changed since then

Its clear he has made it it know he wanted to stay with us short term Wife just had a baby and family happy He likes the Club Trusts Lennon feels loved. Y the support
He gets first team football until his visa situation is sorted then he gets freed to negotiate his own deal else where making money at that point Its a no brainer and evidence of Lennons influence

Keyser Sauzee
15-05-2017, 08:31 PM
When McGregor/Hanlon were fit we had statistically one of the best defences in Europe.

As good as Ambrose is, I don't think we were as solid defensively in the games he played in. He looks like he'd be very good breaking up attacks and driving forward though (in defensive midfield).

I respect ur opinion and each to their own but to not see Ambrose is better than all the defenders we have had in as long as I can remember is absolutely baffling, it's not even close.

majorhibs
15-05-2017, 08:39 PM

No goin thru it all, but big guy did a brilliant job in his few months, why don't you want another 6 months if that's all that's available. I really, really hate all this nonsense "but it might" "but it could" drivel!

Captain Trips
15-05-2017, 08:44 PM
My only issue is when we signed him we had injuries so he stepped in. Having him at start of season yeah is good and if we are doing well at the back with him it will be annoying to have to make changes there.

Just my opinion as we are putting him in shop window to a point. Think he should sign for season.

1van Sprou7e
15-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Ambrose may be a better defender than Hanlon+McGregor but I still feel we are more solid with the latter two due to communication and organisation of the defence

SMAXXA
15-05-2017, 08:54 PM
I respect ur opinion and each to their own but to not see Ambrose is better than all the defenders we have had in as long as I can remember is absolutely baffling, it's not even close.

I'm not sure it's as overwhelming as you say but he's definitely one of the better.

superfurryhibby
15-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Given Hanlon's spells out with injury for the past three seasons, it's a no-brainer. Please sign Efe, please!

Keyser Sauzee
15-05-2017, 08:59 PM
I'm not sure it's as overwhelming as you say but he's definitely one of the better.

Maybe not but I can't remember a better defender off the top of my head and that's going back 20 years.

SMAXXA
15-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Le God

Keyser Sauzee
15-05-2017, 09:33 PM
Le God

I though about Le God but he was more a ball player than defender, still think Ambrose is a better defender but Sauzee far better ball player.

Kato
15-05-2017, 09:37 PM
I though about Le God but he was more a ball player than defender, still think Ambrose is a better defender but Sauzee far better ball player.

Even though he shone far more in the middle of a back three than in midfield?

SMAXXA
15-05-2017, 09:38 PM

Bamba, Rob Jones? 🤔 Maybe not and defo not downing ambrose as rate him highly. You could make comparisons about a few but all different attribute wise and down to individual preference I guess mate

SMAXXA
15-05-2017, 09:40 PM

I remember when he was first put at the back Into centre half and thinking how he totallycruised it like he didn't get out of 2nd gear 😂. Great player

Keyser Sauzee
15-05-2017, 09:42 PM

True but I think if was the way he played with the ball in the back 3 that made him stand out there more than midfield rather defending tbh.

Captain Trips
15-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Maybe not but I can't remember a better defender off the top of my head and that's going back 20 years.

Interesting after a few months how opinion can develop. Absolutely he for us has been good but as a Hibs player he hasn't been better than Mcgregor and Hanlon have been. There are lots of other excellent defenders whom in my opinion for Hibs have been better for us than Efe.

Perhaps over next season Efe can become one but not at the moment for me we have had folk whom have been solid over a longer period.

supermcginn
15-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Le God

Agreed! I like ambrose but he couldn't lace sauzee's boots in any way shape or form, brilliant defender brilliant everything, absolute legend.

snooky
16-05-2017, 05:04 PM
I wonder what Franck's thoughts were when (or if?) he heard about our SC win last year.

AgentDaleCooper
16-05-2017, 05:20 PM

there's more to it than that though - i don't think he has as good an understanding with the other defenders as the mcgreggor/hanlon pairing do. technically speaking, ambrose is probably the best at the club currently, but that doesn't necessarily make him the best fit. hanlon is also an absolutely superb defender, better than mcgreggor IMO - he is calm and composed in a way that always seems to bring these qualities out in his team mates. mcgreggor is brilliant, and offers something very different to hanlon, and certainly does more of the headline-grabbing last ditch tackles, and regularly throws himself in front of proverbial buses for our cause, but hanlon is absolutely essential to our defense IMO.
Also - ambrose is a great defender, but i do have my heart in my mouth sometimes when he's on the ball.

Captain Trips
16-05-2017, 05:31 PM
A year yes, 6 months hmmm not sure. I am more than comfortable with the CBs we have and if the money that could be used for Efe could perhaps help secure somebody longer then that for me is route to go.

Happy to have him but equally happy with Darren and Paul. I would look at Oware at Morton I think he is a good player.

Dibben
16-05-2017, 05:51 PM
I wonder what Franck's thoughts were when (or if?) he heard about our SC win last year.

It's a shame that the club seem to have totally lost touch with him!!

jonny
16-05-2017, 06:18 PM
there's more to it than that though - i don't think he has as good an understanding with the other defenders as the mcgreggor/hanlon pairing do. technically speaking, ambrose is probably the best at the club currently, but that doesn't necessarily make him the best fit. hanlon is also an absolutely superb defender, better than mcgreggor IMO - he is calm and composed in a way that always seems to bring these qualities out in his team mates. mcgreggor is brilliant, and offers something very different to hanlon, and certainly does more of the headline-grabbing last ditch tackles, and regularly throws himself in front of proverbial buses for our cause, but hanlon is absolutely essential to our defense IMO.
Also - ambrose is a great defender, but i do have my heart in my mouth sometimes when he's on the ball.

I can't agree with you on Hanlon. A decent defender yes, absolutely superb no.
His distribution often lets him down. The number of times this season I was cursing him under my breath for giving the ball away cheaply are too many to mention. He's quite mobile, good in the tackle and good in the air - especially for his size but compared to McGregor and Ambrose he's 3rd choice for me every time.
I appreciate that stats show when he was in the team we conceded less (only very marginally though) but I'm of the opinion there were more factors involved in that stat than Hanlon alone.

SirDavidsNapper
16-05-2017, 06:41 PM

Tin hat on but Sauzee clearly doesn't give a monkeys about Hibs now. Not one peep from him since he was fired. Absolutely fantastic player but must be about 15 years and hasn't had anything to do with us despite a lot of requests from fans I'd imagine.

Michael
16-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Tin hat on but Sauzee clearly doesn't give a monkeys about Hibs now. Not one peep from him since he was fired. Absolutely fantastic player but must be about 15 years and hasn't had anything to do with us despite a lot of requests from fans I'd imagine.

He'd get an amazing reception if he came on at half-time at a match. Hopefully someone can convince him one day.

Billychaotic182
16-05-2017, 07:50 PM

Sure I read somewhere that he was given an award at the hibs club and then chucked it away on his way home.

Still one of my all time favourite players. Man is a legend and really wish he would come back and see the fans.

Ozyhibby
16-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Sure I read somewhere that he was given an award at the hibs club and then chucked it away on his way home.

Still one of my all time favourite players. Man is a legend and really wish he would come back and see the fans.

Think the £8k a week wages were the only reason he was here. Great player but he has never looked back once.

givescotlandfreedom
16-05-2017, 07:55 PM

Agreed, it's a one way love affair I think now. He's had loads of chances to speak or appear and doesn't seem interested. Fair enough if he doesn't like the board but he doesn't seem to bother with Hibs fans who adore him either. I feel dirty typing that.

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-05-2017, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Billychaotic182;5044701]Sure I read somewhere that he was given an award at the hibs club and then chucked it away on his way home.

Still one of my all time favourite players. Man is a legend and really wish he would come back and see the fans.[/

A link to kickback is probably where you read about him 'throwing away his award'. I'm sure a taxi driving Hearts fan just so happened to pick him up that night and witnessed it first hand if I remember correctly [emoji848][emoji848] Hmmmm

Billychaotic182
16-05-2017, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=Billychaotic182;5044701]Sure I read somewhere that he was given an award at the hibs club and then chucked it away on his way home.

Still one of my all time favourite players. Man is a legend and really wish he would come back and see the fans.[/

A link to kickback is probably where you read about him 'throwing away his award'. I'm sure a taxi driving Hearts fan just so happened to pick him up that night and witnessed it first hand if I remember correctly [emoji848][emoji848] Hmmmm

Now that I think about it I'm sure I heard about it on the Terrace podcast and most of them are hearts fans so could be a load of Tom kite

FilipinoHibs
16-05-2017, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=NadeAteMyLunch!;5044734]

Now that I think about it I'm sure I heard about it on the Terrace podcast and most of them are hearts fans so could be a load of Tom kite
Load of pish. My ex wife was on the Frank Sauzee appreciation society and went to his apartment for dinner days after the presentation and the gifts were there. He treasured them and the love of the fans.

Kato
16-05-2017, 10:11 PM

However good or bad Hanlon is whilst he's out injured his understanding with McGregor isn't worth a jot.

Captain Trips
16-05-2017, 10:14 PM
However good or bad Hanlon is whilst he's out injured his understanding with McGregor isn't worth a jot.

Possibly true so why not invest the potential money on a player who can step in for this and following season? Again I like Efe and he is certainly excellent but IMO if he is instigating a shorter contract then for me I wouldn't offer him it at this moment.

Iggy Pope
16-05-2017, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=Billychaotic182;5044742]
Load of pish. My ex wife was on the Frank Sauzee appreciation society and went to his apartment for dinner days after the presentation and the gifts were there. He treasured them and the love of the fans.

Spot on. And for the poorly informed the Appreciation Society event took place at Easter Road, in what was known as the Almond Suite (?), not the Hibs Club. Queued for hours to get a photo with the man. He appreciated it all right. I have mine framed and signed. I also have my ticket. If any of you feel dirty go wash. Top 20 Hibby, no doubt at all.

Frazerbob
16-05-2017, 10:23 PM

You need to stop reading Kickback mate. Utter pish. I was at the Appreciation event in Easter Road. If Frank didn't care about the club or the fans, he should be getting an Oscar for his acting that afternoon.

Captain Trips
16-05-2017, 10:27 PM
You need to stop reading Kickback mate. Utter pish. I was at the Appreciation event in Easter Road. If Frank didn't care about the club or the fans, he should be getting an Oscar for his acting that afternoon.

I was also there. Indeed if he didn't care had already been sacked and was probably moving on and it would have been very easy to just not want the event.

Jambos can just stick to ballon molding with Rudi Skacel

FilipinoHibs
16-05-2017, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=SingHibs;5044832]

Spot on. And for the poorly informed the Appreciation Society event took place at Easter Road, in what was known as the Almond Suite (?), not the Hibs Club. Queued for hours to get a photo with the man. He appreciated it all right. I have mine framed and signed. I also have my ticket. If any of you feel dirty go wash. Top 20 Hibby, no doubt at all.
My ex got my Sauzee 4 shirt signed by him and still not washed it. Also had his cup final shirt in house for a few days for a raffle. Slept with it under my pillow. By the way the shirt was enormous size 50 inch.

Frazerbob
16-05-2017, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE=Iggy Pope;5044845]
My ex got my Sauzee 4 shirt signed by him and still not washed it. Also had his cup final shirt in house for a few days for a raffle. Slept with it under my pillow. By the way the shirt was enormous size 50 inch.

I've got Nick Colgan's top from the 2001 cup final. He signed it for me before the final last year and told me the story about why it was huge (fits me). Apparently there was muck up from the supplier and they delivered the wrong sized tops, all the strips were huge. If you watch the game back, everyone's shirts are massive.

Haymaker
17-05-2017, 05:17 AM
Franck is probably like a lot of ex-professional players and is happy with what he achieved, has his memories, his medals and now just wants to get on with his life and not live in the past.

He had a great career, he's got every right to do as he choses.

Jim44
17-05-2017, 05:33 AM
I was also there. Indeed if he didn't care had already been sacked and was probably moving on and it would have been very easy to just not want the event.

Jambos can just stick to ballon molding with Rudi Skacel

Is that just a typo or a clever and subtle homage to the great frenchman?

cabbage_88
17-05-2017, 06:21 AM
If i'm being honest i'm not overly fussed with this! Started off outstanding, Dundee Utd at Tannadice was a Sauzee-esque performance. However, I don't think he was up to much at all in the final 4-5 games, good with the ball at his feet but McGregor is much better at defending IMO.

InchHibby
17-05-2017, 06:25 AM

I was lucky enough to be at his presentation day. Dougray Scott was one of the mains hosts of the day.
Frank was given a French style Wine Decanter especially made with his family crest on it.
Someone did their homework and found out that his family were heavily involved in wine making.
I can assure you, at least on the day, he was humbled especially with the work and thought that went into the Decanter.

Captain Trips
17-05-2017, 07:39 AM
If i'm being honest i'm not overly fussed with this! Started off outstanding, Dundee Utd at Tannadice was a Sauzee-esque performance. However, I don't think he was up to much at all in the final 4-5 games, good with the ball at his feet but McGregor is much better at defending IMO.

There are times when I think we have to be a bit bigger than just shop windowing players at times and really that is all a 6month deal is for me in tnis case.

I do not want us having to change key areas halfway through season. If Efe wants to commit and get a move then for me its a whole season or not at all our defence is actually a part of team I am not overly concerned with.

For me we have bigger issues going forward I woukd rather most of our funds are put into this area of the team. I would rather take a high caliber forward than defender for 6months with our current squad.

Slavers
17-05-2017, 07:54 AM
I welcome the signing of Efe for 6 months. He is a very good defender and I think Lennon likes to build his teams from a strong defence. Efe, McGregor, Hanlon, Fontaine & Forster certainly gives us a strong lot to choose from at centre half. If Bartley gets injured then Efe can fill in with the defensive midfield duties.

NYHibby
17-05-2017, 08:43 AM
i assume the deal takes him up to the time when he can get the paperwork to play in England without the visa issues. He plays well for us he gets his move down south. Suits everyone.

Yeah, he's eligible to apply for ILR (basically permanent residency) in August. After that he can work anywhere in the UK without a visa.

You can get ILR on the same day that you apply so he could possibly train with us over the summer, and we then sell him at the summer deadline. Probably very unlikely but technically still possible

davym7062
17-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Ambrose was in today it's now down to the agent! We're deffo trying to bring stokes in!! I was speaking to Neil Lennon today at the golf

Billychaotic182
17-05-2017, 03:53 PM
I welcome the signing of Efe for 6 months. He is a very good defender and I think Lennon likes to build his teams from a strong defence. Efe, McGregor, Hanlon, Fontaine & Forster certainly gives us a strong lot to choose from at centre half. If Bartley gets injured then Efe can fill in with the defensive midfield duties.

Remember Lennon playing Hanlon as a defensive midfielder as well

Lago
17-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Ambrose was in today it's now down to the agent! We're deffo trying to bring stokes in!! I was speaking to Neil Lennon today at the golf
Now if we can get Stokes that would make my day.

majorhibs
17-05-2017, 09:19 PM
There are times when I think we have to be a bit bigger than just shop windowing players at times and really that is all a 6month deal is for me in tnis case.

I do not want us having to change key areas halfway through season. If Efe wants to commit and get a move then for me its a whole season or not at all our defence is actually a part of team I am not overly concerned with.

For me we have bigger issues going forward I woukd rather most of our funds are put into this area of the team. I would rather take a high caliber forward than defender for 6months with our current squad.
You want! You wish! For you the big picture etc! Who named YOU leader?? (Quote fi the Warriors, classic film)

Captain Trips
17-05-2017, 09:24 PM
You want! You wish! For you the big picture etc! Who named YOU leader?? (Quote fi the Warriors, classic film)

Can hear the ice cubes in your whisky from here. Think you need to settle down for the night although I may subscribe to your monthly newsletter "how to embarrass yourself online".

majorhibs
17-05-2017, 09:33 PM
Can hear the ice cubes in your whisky from here. Think you need to settle down for the night. Im no leader Major.

Big ears dude I'm in Spain. Guy who made the quote didnae last long either, settled doon here wi my beer, & Ambrose for 6 or 12 months. Good detail imo.

Captain Trips
17-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Big ears dude I'm in Spain. Guy who made the quote didnae last long either, settled doon here wi my beer, & Ambrose for 6 or 12 months. Good detail imo.

Sorry my mistake, Sangria.

JimboHibs
17-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Great deal just enjoy him while he's here,he's been fantastic for us.

Captain Trips
17-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Great deal just enjoy him while he's here,he's been fantastic for us.

I will enjoy.