PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Maloney

hughio
15-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Mentioned in EN today we might be competing with Aberdeen for him.

Always liked him as a player and a man.

Fuzzywuzzy
15-05-2017, 01:47 PM
Dreadful excuse of a paper. Seem to have a hard on for:

Police appeals
20mph zones
Cycling
Kodi

Anything else is copy/paste that they seem to deem news worthy. Today's effort of regurgitating the Suns version of events from dynamic earth

Willis1875
15-05-2017, 01:49 PM
They are also foaming at the gash about hearts new super stand,they are the only club in world football to build a new stand don't you know

Since90+2
15-05-2017, 01:51 PM
He grew up in Aberdeen so may have an attachement to there but similarly he will probably know Lennon quite well from his time at Celtic. I cant see it coming down to money as he must be fairly well off given the clubs he has played at for the past decade.

In Scotland he would still be a very very good player and a fantastic signing.

Big_Franck
15-05-2017, 02:07 PM
I'd take him depending on how much he's looking for in wages. I wouldn't push the boat out for him and make him our top earner because he's constantly injured. One of our higher earners being out all the time is plenty.

Diclonius
15-05-2017, 02:38 PM
I reckon he's a stick on for Aberdeen.

CockneyRebel
15-05-2017, 02:55 PM
He grew up in Aberdeen so may have an attachement to there but similarly he will probably know Lennon quite well from his time at Celtic. I cant see it coming down to money as he must be fairly well off given the clubs he has played at for the past decade.

In Scotland he would still be a very very good player and a fantastic signing.

It pretty much always does.

Sir David Gray
15-05-2017, 02:59 PM
I reckon he's a stick on for Aberdeen.

Yep he grew up, up there so I can see him going to them.

Viva_Palmeiras
15-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Yep he grew up, up there so I can see him going to them.

Probably a good reason not to go up there ;) it's Baltic and yes I lived there for just over a year.

Some good people up there and knowledgeable if quiet in the main fans.