PDA

View Full Version : WANTED@ Hibs tie

Stranraer
15-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Can admin please move this thread to the appropriate section?

Looking for a green Hibs tie. Can anyone help?

DarlingtonHibee
15-05-2017, 11:17 AM
EBay, club website?

Franck Stanton
15-05-2017, 11:36 AM

Any special design? I I've quite a few & can let you have one. Have a dark green/ lighter green stripe with club badge , also all green with club badge, grey stripe with club badge. Just pm me if they are what you are after.

Stranraer
15-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Any special design? I I've quite a few & can let you have one. Have a dark green/ lighter green stripe with club badge , also all green with club badge, grey stripe with club badge. Just pm me if they are what you are after.

PM Sent, thank you. :thumbsup:

hibs0666
15-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Where can I get the tie worn by the cup final squad?

Dies anyone know where you can get the squad picture that was taken at Cameron House and featured in Time for Heroes?

Franck Stanton
16-05-2017, 04:23 PM
PM Sent, thank you. :thumbsup:

Andy, tie posted today, hope it is okay.Tried to pm you but don't think message sent. Should be with you next few days.

poolman
16-05-2017, 07:56 PM

Hibs V Hibs Reserves 😷

givescotlandfreedom
16-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Where can I get the tie worn by the cup final squad?

Dies anyone know where you can get the squad picture that was taken at Cameron House and featured in Time for Heroes?

The tie was never sold despite noises from those in the know suggesting it would be and apparently a bit of interest on here. One of many commercial opportunities missed after the cup win, I think.

Danderhall Hibs
16-05-2017, 10:21 PM
The tie was never sold despite noises from those in the know suggesting it would be and apparently a bit of interest on here. One of many commercial opportunities missed after the cup win, I think.

Those in the know included the manager of the club shop who told me that the tie had been sourced and was being made/branded - was going to be done in a box with the matching suit pocket square. He also told me the players JD gone and got the suit and tie off their own backs and the club weren't aware hence the delay.

He just made it up it would seem.

hibs0666
16-05-2017, 11:15 PM

They can't have been made to order for Hibs were they? If not the club must have got them somewhere.

Stranraer
17-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Andy, tie posted today, hope it is okay.Tried to pm you but don't think message sent. Should be with you next few days.

It has arrived, thank you very much mate. Anything I can get you in return?

Franck Stanton
17-05-2017, 03:03 PM
It has arrived, thank you very much mate. Anything I can get you in return?

Nah, your OK mate, just glad to help.