PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Barr

Navids Numpties
14-05-2017, 12:47 AM
I don't know much about this guy. Heard his name a few times on this and just saw he wished hibs fans never had a good Christmas on twitter. What exactly is his/our hatred of eachother?

andrew70
14-05-2017, 12:50 AM
I don't know much about this guy. Heard his name a few times on this and just saw he wished hibs fans never had a good Christmas on twitter. What exactly is his/our hatred of eachother?

He's a horrible wee Hun scrote.

Babyshamble
14-05-2017, 12:51 AM
He posted this on Twitter ..Gutter not holding on for win but decent point at easter road! Hope raith fans have a good xmas! Hibs fans not so much😘 #skacel

RIP Bestie
14-05-2017, 02:01 AM
Who gives a s**t.
Couldnt even tell you what he looks like.
Made no impression on me as an opposing player.
Relegated to the third tier of Scottish football today.
Maybe that's his level, who knows?

Hibs Class
14-05-2017, 06:29 AM
He posted this on Twitter ..Gutter not holding on for win but decent point at easter road! Hope raith fans have a good xmas! Hibs fans not so much😘 #skacel

Ironically those two points dropped to the champions would have saved them. In the end the point turned out to be more irrelevant than decent.

Pedantic_Hibee
14-05-2017, 06:56 AM
Enjoy the third tier, Hun xx

Pretty Boy
14-05-2017, 07:17 AM
I only found out who Barr was a few weeks ago as I missed all the stuff post the Christmas game.

Now that he'll be playing football in the 3rd tier in Scotland, if he's lucky, I think 'who's Bobby Barr?' might be an even more common question.

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-05-2017, 07:18 AM
Guess that the point of Twitter is to draw attention to yourself. What you then post describes what you are like.

My_Wife_Camille
14-05-2017, 10:12 AM
He was being a wee Hun bollock last year when he played for Morton too.

SirDavidsNapper
14-05-2017, 10:15 AM
It's surprising that Huns would want to draw attention to themselves

tamig
14-05-2017, 10:58 AM
He was being a wee Hun bollock last year when he played for Morton too.

He destroyed us the night they beat us at ER in the game thst started that awful run of results.

Deansy
14-05-2017, 11:05 AM

Only just became aware of his existence recently myself - however, he's a Hun therefore he's s*um.

Highland_Hibee
14-05-2017, 01:12 PM
That twitter response was in defence of his buddy Rudi being "abused" by Hibs fans. As if the self obsorbed mutant cares about anyone but himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk