PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton

SirDavidsNapper
13-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Edging closer to the playoffs. I think both Falkirk and Dundee United would beat them. They are a very well run club but offer nothing to the Premiership. Maybe a bit harsh but I'd be delighted with ICT and Hamilton going down. Hibs and preferably Dundee United up but wouldn't be dissapointed with Falkirk as there's a bit of needle there.

Ronniekirk
13-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Edging closer to the playoffs. I think both Falkirk and Dundee United would beat them. They are a very well run club but offer nothing to the Premiership. Maybe a bit harsh but I'd be delighted with ICT and Hamilton going down. Hibs and preferably Dundee United up but wouldn't be dissapointed with Falkirk as there's a bit of needle there.

So Keating's potentially playing against us next Season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
13-05-2017, 04:08 PM
Still think Falkirk will see them off

PatHead
13-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Still think Falkirk will see them off

Hope not. Can't stand Houston and the press love in that will follow.

banarc7062
13-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Hope not. Can't stand Houston and the press love in that will follow.

Totally agree, keep Houston where he is.

SanFranHibs
13-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Not giving up on Dundee Utd.

Would prefer them up with us than either Hamilton or Falkirk.

Big_Franck
13-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Hope Hamilton go down. Tin pot pishy wee club that offer absolutely nothing to the Premiership. We'd be better with Dundee United or Falkirk, although I'd prefer United to go up.

Pete
13-05-2017, 04:15 PM

Not sure about them offering nothing. If I could hand pick teams to make a bigger top flight or top two professional leagues it would be:

Celtic
Rangers
Hibs
Hearts
Dundee
Dundee United
Aberdeen
St. Johnstone
Dunfermline
Raith
Falkirk
Motherwell
Hamilton
Thistle
St. Mirren
Morton
Falkirk
Kilmarnock

Plenty derbies and interesting rivalries and Hamilton v Motherwell is always tasty. Not too fussed about any other teams.

Joe6-2
13-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Totally agree, keep Houston where he is.

If he doesn't get them up this season, he might be looking for a new job!
Yams?

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Hoping Dundee can avoid the play off in the hope that Dundee Utd return to the premiership against Hamilton ....... That would give the premiership the countries 3 biggest derby rivalries next season and IMO make it about as strong as its possible to be in terms of crowds and stadiums.

Hibs
Hearts
Celtic
Rangers
Dundee
Dundee Utd
Aberdeen
St Johnstone
Motherwell
Kilmarnock
Ross County
Partick Thistle

Replace Partick Thistle with Dunfermline and for the first time in a long time every club in the league would have a 4 sided stadium.

stoneyburn hibs
13-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Yams?

Hartley will be the next yam manager.

Michael
13-05-2017, 04:19 PM
I hope Falkirk take their place. Would rather Dundee United were down another year.

Smartie
13-05-2017, 04:20 PM
I would love to go to a Dundee vs Dundee United playoff.

kaimendhibs
13-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Want Falkirk to stay down mainly due to Houston

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tamhere1875
13-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Would rather see Hamilton up than either Falkirk or Dundee Utd we have a score to settle with them.

Sir David Gray
13-05-2017, 05:20 PM
I don't want Falkirk to go up as I despise them and I don't particularly want Dundee Utd to go up either at the first attempt after we had to stay down for three years (call me petty!). I would be quite happy for Hamilton to stay up and for us to pump them as revenge for relegating us.

Lago
13-05-2017, 05:45 PM
I hope Falkirk take their place. Would rather Dundee United were down another year.
Not for me purely on the basis their so called stadium is only half built & has an artificial surface.

mim
13-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Don't want plastic pitches, so not Falkirk and not Hamilton. That would appear to leave the Arabs. :greengrin

Ilovehibs
13-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Yams?

Have thought that could happen. Really hope not. He is bad enough at Falkirk. Would be even more detestable as their manager. Also think he would do a much better job than Cathy.

GlesgaeHibby
13-05-2017, 06:02 PM
I would love to go to a Dundee vs Dundee United playoff.

Not gonna happen, McCann has got them 7 points from last 3 games.

CMurdoch
13-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Not sure about them offering nothing. If I could hand pick teams to make a bigger top flight or top two professional leagues it would be:

Celtic
Rangers
Hibs
Hearts
Dundee
Dundee United
Aberdeen
St. Johnstone
Dunfermline
Raith
Falkirk
Motherwell
Hamilton
Thistle
St. Mirren
Morton
Falkirk
Kilmarnock

Plenty derbies and interesting rivalries and Hamilton v Motherwell is always tasty. Not too fussed about any other teams.

18 teams, just like the old days

GreenNWhiteArmy
13-05-2017, 06:10 PM
18 teams, just like the old days

Exactly the way Scottish football should be. Cut the other 3 divisions down to a maximum of 2 as well.

As for the play off - hope Dundee United skelp Falkirk then not fussed who wins the play off final. Probably United for the Dundee derby

Dashing Bob S
13-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Hamilton might be a hole-in-the-wall club, but they blood young players. I hope they stay up. Dundee Utd and Falkirk to stay down for me.

Craigmount Hibs
13-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Hartley will be the next yam manager.
Why? They getting rid of potter?

Hibby70
13-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Replace Partick Thistle with Dunfermline and for the first time in a long time every club in the league would have a 4 sided stadium.

You're assuming the Budgie Cage Aux Folles gets finished then.

Largshibby
13-05-2017, 06:42 PM

Celtic
Rangers
Hibs
Hearts
Dundee
Dundee United
Aberdeen
St. Johnstone
Dunfermline
Raith
Falkirk
Motherwell
Hamilton
Thistle
St. Mirren
Morton
Falkirk
Kilmarnock

Falkirk v Falkirk will be some derby!

Stranraer
13-05-2017, 07:00 PM
I actually think Hamilton will manage to stay up and I'd rather have them in the league than Falkirk who will beat Dundee United IMO.

hibstag
13-05-2017, 09:13 PM

Celtic
Rangers
Hibs
Hearts
Dundee
Dundee United
Aberdeen
St. Johnstone
Dunfermline
Raith
Falkirk
Motherwell
Hamilton
Thistle
St. Mirren
Morton
Falkirk
Kilmarnock

why not the two highland teams? they have offered more to Scottish game in last few years than Hamilton raith the pars Partick falkirk combined...scottish cup (league cup at our expense) is this the establishment preferred central belt league set up

Marco G
13-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Exactly the way Scottish football should be. Cut the other 3 divisions down to a maximum of 2 as well.

As for the play off - hope Dundee United skelp Falkirk then not fussed who wins the play off final. Probably United for the Dundee derby
Yep, just need to get the Premier League teams , to vote to dilute their prize fund big time? Oh, and cut their "big" home fixtures by half as well?

Think it's likely?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
13-05-2017, 09:18 PM
Being just outside Glasgow, Accies lose a lot of support to the Old Firm, like a number of other clubs. They've done well to maintain their SPL status for three years, given their tiny crowds, but they are always trying to swim against the tide. They will always be a club which spends a lot of time outside the top division.

hibs#1
13-05-2017, 09:18 PM

Celtic
Rangers
Hibs
Hearts
Dundee
Dundee United
Aberdeen
St. Johnstone
Dunfermline
Raith
Falkirk
Motherwell
Hamilton
Thistle
St. Mirren
Morton
Falkirk
Kilmarnock

No morton?

Hibernia&Alba
13-05-2017, 09:21 PM
No morton?

They're on his list