PDA

View Full Version : Kit launch and new retail partner update

Pages : [1] 2

Argylehibby
13-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Many of you will know that I am part of the Working together Group that looks at merchandise with the aim of getting what fans want to buy into the store. Last week our group met with Alan Provan, the MD of PSL who the club announced in March would be their new retail partner from June this year. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7420

I thought I should maybe give everyone a bit of an update on how that meeting went.

To say it was an impressive start from the new supplier is an understatement. Alan gave a presentation detailing a bit about the history of PSL, how they developed into the company they are now and what they will do for Hibs. Alan repeatedly stated that Hibs are a big club, we are not a small fish in a big pond as far as PSL are concerned. That can only be positive for the club and for us the fans. Our opinion was sought and given on a number of items so for example if you don't like the new style duvet covers when they come in blame the WT group and especially Tracey our newest fans rep who was very vocal on that one.

PSL will work with 4 product channels;
• Replica Kit - (bespoke)
• Training Kit - (bespoke)
• Training Kit - (from stock)
• Fashion and leisure, much of which will be bespoke to Hibs.
Bespoke items are those which will be in clubs pantone and specifically for us. These take longer to produce and get on the shelf so planning is the key with those. The "from stock" will of course be branded with club crest or the more subtle 1875 logo but the time to get on the shelf is much less. For the avoidance of doubt the bespoke items are already in progress. There will still be opportunities to get quick wins in the shop too so for example when Danny Swanson completes his hat-trick at Tynecastle we can react to that and get gear into the shop quite quickly.

I'm not going to list everything that was shown or discussed, it would take too long and saying great designs for polo shirts is not really going to tell you much anyway. I will settle for saying it's a large range of items and they look good. Of course it won't all be in on day one, shops not big enough for a start and who wants to buy a big coat at this time of year anyway but it will be in at the appropriate time.

Some may remember a while back Big G on the Bounce and I on .net asked for suggestions on what to bring in to the store. PSL have already seen that list and I am pleased to say that there are items on that list that will be in store sometime soon.

Lastly and on a personal note I'm delighted to say that the guys in the shop will be staying on after PSL come on board. The shop has had a lot of criticism in the past but the team in there work their socks off and individually they really didn't deserve the criticism.

Oh yeah the kit launch. No firm date to announce yet but home kit will be launched middle of June and the away one at the end of June in time for the kids (and adults) to be kitted out for their holidays! Before anyone asks, No, we didn't get a pre-view.

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2017, 01:10 PM
That all sounds very positive, thanks for the update Argylehibby. I hope the new Duvet covers are king size, I haven't asked her directly but I'm positive my partner is just desperate that we buy one :greengrin

You are right about the staff in the shop, they have no control over the stock or delays from suppliers and every time I have been in they have always been polite and helpful.

hibee
13-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Do "the guys in the shop" include the manager or does the new partner bring their own?

cabbageandribs1875
13-05-2017, 01:27 PM
glad they are keeping the staff on :agree:

Argylehibby
13-05-2017, 02:06 PM
That all sounds very positive, thanks for the update Argylehibby. I hope the new Duvet covers are king size, I haven't asked her directly but I'm positive my partner is just desperate that we buy one :greengrin

You are right about the staff in the shop, they have no control over the stock or delays from suppliers and every time I have been in they have always been polite and helpful.

Sorry to disappoint your partner but think it only goes up to double.

Argylehibby
13-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Do "the guys in the shop" include the manager or does the new partner bring their own?

Yes the manager is staying on and will have more control on what happens than he did previously.

McD
13-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the update mate, and all the hard work you and everyone in WT put in :top marks

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Sorry to disappoint your partner but think it only goes up to double.

Just have to buy a smaller Duvet :greengrin

Vault Boy
13-05-2017, 02:20 PM
Great update, exactly what we needed to hear, thanks pal. I'm looking forward to the new releases.

HibeeHendo
13-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Is the new kit designed specifically for us or is it a choice from a few templates like we've had with Nike/Puma?

hibby6270
13-05-2017, 02:49 PM

Have a duvet each. 2 sets of duvet covers sold. More pennies in the club's coffers. WIN-WIN.

(Partner permitting of course) :greengrin:wink:

The_Horde
13-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Is the new kit designed specifically for us or is it a choice from a few templates like we've had with Nike/Puma?

I think that's answered above. (Bespoke)

Dibben
13-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Great update J!!

Andy74
13-05-2017, 02:54 PM
I think that's answered above. (Bespoke)

Not really. Bespoke seems to include using a specific colour.

Argylehibby
13-05-2017, 02:54 PM

Its specifically ours I believe. Wasn't really discussed during the week but I'm sure club have said before they were in Italy working on the design.

Not In The Know
13-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Nice . When is the launch?

Argylehibby
13-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Nice . When is the launch?

Mid June for home kit, end of June for away one

silverhibee
13-05-2017, 03:22 PM

Or, buy 2 doubles and get the missus to sew them together and trim it down a bit to fit the kingsize duvet. :greengrin

monkeyboy1875
13-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Did they say if the bairns strips will be proper Macron and not cheap copies like the last 4 years?

CalgaryHibs
13-05-2017, 04:15 PM
This sounds good but we"ve heard similar talk before ! In past the club shop ran out of stuff and for me here it next to impossible buying through the website due out stock on all top gear ? I personally have not bought a Hibs top n many years due my size is never available ?
Perhaps new supplier may change my thoughts :)

Phil MaGlass
13-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Could you mibbe ask them tae stop saying "bespoke" f.n hate that word and what does it actually mean on planet earth. Really is an overused pain in the arse word.

Since90+2
13-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Could you mibbe ask them tae stop saying "bespoke" f.n hate that word and what does it actually mean on planet earth. Really is an overused pain in the arse word.

Surely it just means it's a unique kit designed specifically for Hibs and is not from their standard team kit catalogue with a Hibs badge slapped on it.

Argylehibby
13-05-2017, 05:16 PM
This sounds good but we"ve heard similar talk before ! In past the club shop ran out of stuff and for me here it next to impossible buying through the website due out stock on all top gear ? I personally have not bought a Hibs top n many years due my size is never available ?
Perhaps new supplier may change my thoughts :)

I'm sure they will.

As I've said before, the guys in the shop do a great job. The manager will have more control with his new employer the he did previously. PSL will deal with the website for the shop as did the previous retailer so it will change.

Argylehibby
13-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Surely it just means it's a unique kit designed specifically for Hibs and is not from their standard team kit catalogue with a Hibs badge slapped on it.

:agree: and a helluva lot easier to say too.

Andy74
13-05-2017, 05:54 PM

It really just means made for a particular customer. It doesn't necessarily mean the type of uniqueness which people seem to be envisaging. Doesn't rule it out of course.

Tinribs
14-05-2017, 08:49 AM
It really just means made for a particular customer. It doesn't necessarily mean the type of uniqueness which people seem to be envisaging. Doesn't rule it out of course.
This. I have a bespoke Burberry trench coat, the only thing that makes it unique is it's a couple of inches longer due to me being a large unit.

Johnny Clash
14-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Many of you will know that I am part of the Working together Group that looks at merchandise with the aim of getting what fans want to buy into the store. Last week our group met with Alan Provan, the MD of PSL who the club announced in March would be their new retail partner from June this year. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7420

I thought I should maybe give everyone a bit of an update on how that meeting went.

To say it was an impressive start from the new supplier is an understatement. Alan gave a presentation detailing a bit about the history of PSL, how they developed into the company they are now and what they will do for Hibs. Alan repeatedly stated that Hibs are a big club, we are not a small fish in a big pond as far as PSL are concerned. That can only be positive for the club and for us the fans. Our opinion was sought and given on a number of items so for example if you don't like the new style duvet covers when they come in blame the WT group and especially Tracey our newest fans rep who was very vocal on that one.

PSL will work with 4 product channels;
• Replica Kit - (bespoke)
• Training Kit - (bespoke)
• Training Kit - (from stock)
• Fashion and leisure, much of which will be bespoke to Hibs.
Bespoke items are those which will be in clubs pantone and specifically for us. These take longer to produce and get on the shelf so planning is the key with those. The "from stock" will of course be branded with club crest or the more subtle 1875 logo but the time to get on the shelf is much less. For the avoidance of doubt the bespoke items are already in progress. There will still be opportunities to get quick wins in the shop too so for example when Danny Swanson completes his hat-trick at Tynecastle we can react to that and get gear into the shop quite quickly.

I'm not going to list everything that was shown or discussed, it would take too long and saying great designs for polo shirts is not really going to tell you much anyway. I will settle for saying it's a large range of items and they look good. Of course it won't all be in on day one, shops not big enough for a start and who wants to buy a big coat at this time of year anyway but it will be in at the appropriate time.

Some may remember a while back Big G on the Bounce and I on .net asked for suggestions on what to bring in to the store. PSL have already seen that list and I am pleased to say that there are items on that list that will be in store sometime soon.

Lastly and on a personal note I'm delighted to say that the guys in the shop will be staying on after PSL come on board. The shop has had a lot of criticism in the past but the team in there work their socks off and individually they really didn't deserve the criticism.

Oh yeah the kit launch. No firm date to announce yet but home kit will be launched middle of June and the away one at the end of June in time for the kids (and adults) to be kitted out for their holidays! Before anyone asks, No, we didn't get a pre-view.

Thanks for the update mate - sounds good. I get the impression the new range of items will be decent quality so I bet there will be a healthy demand for them.

Glad the staff aren't under threat as I've always found them really friendly, polite and helpful including the lad in charge.

Heedersnvolleys
14-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Is PSL not the supplier that does all the Edinburgh University sorts clothing?

Argylehibby
14-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Bespoke kit....

Macron have a number of basic styles to start the overall design and from there you select your collar, short style etc etc. and from there you build the colours, patterns and choose fabrics and other elements such as embroidery and embossing etc.

So yes another club will have the same collar as Hibs but nobody will have the same overall design with just a different club crest on it.

Hope that clarifies.

The Pointer
14-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Delighted to read this as I was a critic of the previous arrangement.

What was needed was a complete modernisation of the kit (in all its forms), design, graphics et al.

My designer daughter tells me the graphics for season tickets sales are right up there with current styles so that's a good, positive start.

Look forward to your future updates.

traceyhibs
14-05-2017, 04:38 PM

Double!! I have the same issue so I'm downsizing my bed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean1875
15-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Thank for the update - looking forward to the new kits, should hopefully be out in time for my holidays

at last 61
15-05-2017, 04:54 PM
No doubt that the new guys will be better than previous ones we were badly let down with cup winners merchandise any word on beach towels

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hibsforeurope
17-05-2017, 11:29 AM
When will the PSL/ Macron training range be available in the shop, will this also be mid June or as soon as the shop transfers over from JustSports?

GreenLake
17-05-2017, 04:31 PM
In addition to replica jerseys they should sell authentic player jerseys at a higher price.

Carheenlea
17-05-2017, 04:55 PM
In addition to replica jerseys they should sell authentic player jerseys at a higher price.

What's the difference? I noted Celtic were selling a version for £90, and it was said this might have been a player jersey. Just wondered how different they were, and if they were worth the thick end of hundred quid a pop.

GreenLake
17-05-2017, 05:39 PM
What's the difference? I noted Celtic were selling a version for £90, and it was said this might have been a player jersey. Just wondered how different they were, and if they were worth the thick end of hundred quid a pop.

I buy quite a few jerseys for teams in LA and usually there is a difference, but not so much that it should bother anyone wearing a replica. Close up there are a few nice details if you want to pay the extra price. I am not home or I would post a couple of side by side pictures.

This is a good article explaining the situation for Adidas player jerseys. (https://soccerreviews.com/the-truth-behind-adidas-kits/)

My favorite authentic jersey is a King's 50th Anniversary Kopitar 11 jersey. It even has a fight strap hanging inside the back.

Andy74
17-05-2017, 05:48 PM

I doubt Hibs players wear a different grade of strip. Some bigger clubs do so. Better materials and certainly in the past the size and quality of names and numbers were different.

SouthMoroccoStu
24-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Must be due to see the kit soon.....

WellingtonHibby
24-05-2017, 09:10 AM
I doubt Hibs players wear a different grade of strip. Some bigger clubs do so. Better materials and certainly in the past the size and quality of names and numbers were different.

You can buy Scotland Player Issue gear from vintage football shirts. I got a shirt issued to Darren Fletcher and its completely different material to replica strips.

Has a neoprene skeleton built in and is much lighter. That's adidas though.

hibbeedavid
24-05-2017, 01:23 PM

Macron issue teams with 'body fit' shirts which are a slimmer fit than the standard replica, Motherwell have these shirts for players so expect we will too

Edina Erin
24-05-2017, 06:53 PM
This arrived today - wonder if ours will be like it ? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170524/0acb635a63b0daf7f25a435a29401e79.jpg

yonder1875
24-05-2017, 06:56 PM
This arrived today - wonder if ours will be like it ? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170524/0acb635a63b0daf7f25a435a29401e79.jpg

Hope not.

Hibby70
24-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Hope not.

It's like a tea towel with sleeves!

Lancs Harp
24-05-2017, 07:05 PM
It's like a tea towel with sleeves!

:greengrin made me laugh anyway

Bristolhibby
24-05-2017, 08:03 PM
That collar?!?

😱🤢

Renfrew_Hibby
24-05-2017, 08:12 PM
So we have now seen the various offerings that macron will be delivering next season.
From the Premiership clubs of Crystal Palace & Stoke to continental sides like Vitesse Arnhem & Union Berlin to the more run of the mill Scottish fair in the shape of Ross County.
All their new kits are now out there, see anything good that would translate well into a Hibs kit?

Renfrew_Hibby
24-05-2017, 08:15 PM
For what its worth, the county strip is rotten but all the others mentioned above have some nice touches and qualities to them.

Geo_1875
25-05-2017, 09:59 AM

Might look better if the chest was bigger than the waist.

Speedway
25-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Must be due to see the kit soon.....

Mid June was the last update.

Since90+2
25-05-2017, 10:26 AM
That green Macron top is horrid. Hope ours is not like that.

bingo70
25-05-2017, 11:02 AM
Think everyone is being pretty brutal about a laddies football top. That's clearly a strip for a kids team and probably quite smart for someone like Edina or something.

Even if that is the Hibs design there'll be adjustments and finishing touches added to make it look much more professional.

BlackSheep
25-05-2017, 11:04 AM
I'm pretty sure that the new hibs kit will involve some sort of dot pattern.

Looking at Macron's PR for its partners there is always something in the press release that nods towards the kit design.

Looking at the Hibs press release its made of dots.

Sexton
25-05-2017, 12:59 PM
I've been looking at the strips other teams have announced

I like the look of this

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/08/ludogorets-16-17-kit.html?m=1

Dunno if the link is clickable

Looked at it again and it's last seasons

Elephant Stone
25-05-2017, 01:10 PM

I like the look of this

Very nice

Bristolhibby
25-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Very nice

I'd be happy with that.

J

SON OF PADDY
25-05-2017, 02:08 PM
I'd be happy with that.

J Yup like it to,Unfortunately I might have a little difficulty fitting into it.🤣

Itsnoteasy
25-05-2017, 02:11 PM

Looks terrible.

BarneyHibby
25-05-2017, 06:36 PM
This arrived today - wonder if ours will be like it ? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170524/0acb635a63b0daf7f25a435a29401e79.jpg I remember seeing something like that on twitter https://twitter.com/Documental38/status/856149335050006528 18656

Hibby70
25-05-2017, 07:32 PM
I remember seeing something like that on twitter https://twitter.com/Documental38/status/856149335050006528 18656

See it actually looks decent in Pixar mode. In real life not so much.

cabbageandribs1875
25-05-2017, 07:36 PM

am oot

:(

BlackSheep
25-05-2017, 08:41 PM
There's almost no chance this kit will be the new hibs kit as it's a template and macron have specifically stated a bespoke kit... not sure how many times this has been pointed out in all the kit threads so far!

Andy74
26-05-2017, 09:35 AM
There's almost no chance this kit will be the new hibs kit as it's a template and macron have specifically stated a bespoke kit... not sure how many times this has been pointed out in all the kit threads so far!

It's also been pointed out that bespoke only really means made for a particular order. It might be something designed only for us but then again it could also mean something which is based on an existing template but some changes are made just for us.

Andy74
26-05-2017, 09:36 AM
See it actually looks decent in Pixar mode. In real life not so much.

I think the real life bit depends on the shape of who is modelling it!

s2hart
26-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Does anyone know a good website or App that you can design your own strips? For a project I'm working on.

Thanks in advance.

BlackSheep
26-05-2017, 04:14 PM
It's also been pointed out that bespoke only really means made for a particular order. It might be something designed only for us but then again it could also mean something which is based on an existing template but some changes are made just for us.

I hate to be pedantic but when designers talk about bespoke we very rarely mean based on a template, it means a design made just for the customer from scratch. After years of templates from Nike I think Hibs marketing dept would have been swayed by the promise of a kit designed especially for us.

tamig
26-05-2017, 05:08 PM

You keep banging this drum. I suspect bespoke in this context will refer to a uniquely designed kit for us. Not a template with badges.

Niffy
26-05-2017, 05:54 PM
am oot

:(

Hoops ??? NO THANKS.

Andy74
26-05-2017, 06:41 PM
You keep banging this drum. I suspect bespoke in this context will refer to a uniquely designed kit for us. Not a template with badges.

I'd hope so too, just erring on the side of caution over use of the term.

A bespoke suit would be made just for you but from existing fabrics, linings etc that you choose to have put together then have measured to fit you. It does not necessarily in itself mean that you get to start with a bit of paper and a pencil.

The definition is just made for a particular customer.

OxoHibby
26-05-2017, 07:02 PM

I like the look of this

Quite nice but not enough white. Keep it simple. Green torso white sleeves and collar

tamig
26-05-2017, 07:04 PM

A bespoke suit would be made just for you but from existing fabrics, linings etc that you choose to have put together then have measured to fit you. It does not necessarily in itself mean that you get to start with a bit of paper and a pencil.

I get that but the Black Sheep guy is in the design business I think and the term as used in the trade usually refers to a specific design for that customer. I suspect we are a bit of a flagship contract for Macron in Scotland and I'm confident we'll get something unique from them that will have the support excited. I like the look of some of the kits they've already released for next season.

BlackSheep
26-05-2017, 07:32 PM

Actually, what you are describing would be termed as tailored, not bespoke.

You are correct in that our strips are going to run from the same spool as other kits in terms of materials etc but the way it's put together will be bespoke to our, hibs', specifications... Macron will pitch a few designs and hibs will choose the one they prefer and give feedback on such aspects as collar and fit etc. The first part, the design, will be reasonably unique (bespoke) the following parts of the process are the tailoring.

The thread started with an update that stated that some of our new products will take a little longer to get from macron to the Hibs shop due to the time it takes to produce bespoke items, whereas the templates items such as training kit etc will be restocked much faster.

I highly doubt we will see a kit that resembles one of their templates with our badge on it,

Andy74
26-05-2017, 07:57 PM
Actually, what you are describing would be termed as tailored, not bespoke.

You are correct in that our strips are going to run from the same spool as other kits in terms of materials etc but the way it's put together will be bespoke to our, hibs', specifications... Macron will pitch a few designs and hibs will choose the one they prefer and give feedback on such aspects as collar and fit etc. The first part, the design, will be reasonably unique (bespoke) the following parts of the process are the tailoring.

The thread started with an update that stated that some of our new products will take a little longer to get from macron to the Hibs shop due to the time it takes to produce bespoke items, whereas the templates items such as training kit etc will be restocked much faster.

I highly doubt we will see a kit that resembles one of their templates with our badge on it,

The process you've described is exactly what I am talking about.

Also, there is a bit of debate between traditional bespoke tailors and more recent entrants as to what bespoke tailoring means. A quote below notes this. No mention of being able to design your own from scratch.

Geoff Souster has had his own bespoke tailor business Souster & Hicks since 1978. He does some work from Savile Row but is primarily based in Woburn, Bedfordshire.
"The best way to describe bespoke is the cutting and fitting of a suit which is done on the premises. It's not just shopping, it's a whole experience."

Renfrew_Hibby
29-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Canny do links but the new macron Cagliari kit is, I think, cracking and would be awesome in Hibs colours.

ScottB
29-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Canny do links but the new macron Cagliari kit is, I think, cracking and would be awesome in Hibs colours.

http://footballshirtculture.com/17/18-Kits/cagliari-2017-2018-macron-home-kit.html

This, with white sleeves and two tones of green would be incredible.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
29-05-2017, 09:12 PM
http://footballshirtculture.com/17/18-Kits/cagliari-2017-2018-macron-home-kit.html

No, no a hundred times no.

bigwheel
29-05-2017, 09:15 PM

Horrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PatHead
29-05-2017, 09:17 PM
At working together tonight they said strip will be launched on Friday 16th June. Away strip 30th June. No clue as to look yet.

CMurdoch
29-05-2017, 11:52 PM

Cagliari kit looks good

BlackSheep
30-05-2017, 08:13 AM
At working together tonight they said strip will be launched on Friday 16th June. Away strip 30th June. No clue as to look yet.

Launched as in 'on sale' or launched as in 'revealed'?

Hoping we get to see it before it goes on sale.

stantonhibby
31-05-2017, 12:13 PM
Is the club store still closed for refurbishment ?

KWJ
31-05-2017, 12:15 PM

Yes.

traceyhibs
31-05-2017, 12:26 PM

Yes it is. Looking to reopen on the 9th June

SON OF PADDY
31-05-2017, 12:39 PM

Thanks for the update Tracey,this is the type of feedback we've been missing.

Ps That was not a dig at the previous rep's. 😁

traceyhibs
31-05-2017, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the update Tracey,this is the type of feedback we've been missing.

Ps That was not a dig at the previous rep's. [emoji16]

[emoji4]

SouthMoroccoStu
31-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Launched as in 'on sale' or launched as in 'revealed'?

Hoping we get to see it before it goes on sale.

Any ideas?

GreenCastle
31-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Did a working together meeting take place this past Monday?

If so...any updates from the club ?

Catering prices / quality
Behind the goals bar replacement
Signage / Hibs branding around and in stadium concourses.
Maintenance of stadium - cleaning / painting of FF stand
Exploring new scoreboard in Famous Five to match South?
PA system and improving match day experience - getting fans to stadium earlier.
Closing the corners in (advertising boards higher - to enclose stadium even more)

Thanks

traceyhibs
31-05-2017, 01:24 PM

Closing the corners in (advertising boards higher - to enclose stadium even more)

Thanks

Hi there,

Yes a WTG meeting took place on Monday and some of the items on there were discussed. The minutes will be available for all to see by the end of this week.

I will PM you to answer all of the above.

Thanks

Tracey

traceyhibs
31-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Any ideas?

Hi,

Kit is expected to be on sale in the shop on 16th June.

Thanks

Tracey

BlackSheep
31-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Hi,

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks Tracey, any ideas as to when the designs will be revealed?

traceyhibs
31-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Thanks Tracey, any ideas as to when the designs will be revealed?

I will double check that for you. I don't know about you but I'm excited about the promo video as I am about the kit. They are always so good.

SouthMoroccoStu
31-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Hi,

Thanks

Tracey

Cheers Tracey

BlackSheep
31-05-2017, 01:55 PM
I will double check that for you. I don't know about you but I'm excited about the promo video as I am about the kit. They are always so good.

Me too, I have been very impressed by the design work Hibs have been producing this year, video content included.

Any info on the big reveal would be amazing, I'm spending far too much time on here hoping for a shred of info on it :)

Since90+2
31-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Tracey,

Can you ask them to release it on the 15th cos I'm going to Rome on the 16th and want to wear it while strolling about the Colloseum :greengrin

CockneyRebel
31-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Cagliari kit looks good

I prefer a loose fit top which folk of all shapes can wear. The cagliari top will only look cool on those who live in the gym. The slightest hint of a tummy and these fitted tops make you look obese. My Palace pals tell me that their tops for last season were fitted and sales plummeted.

GreenCastle
31-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Hi there,

Yes a WTG meeting took place on Monday and some of the items on there were discussed. The minutes will be available for all to see by the end of this week.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks for letting me know.

Don't worry about the PM as I am sure you have other more important things to worry about in your day. :aok:

.Sean.
31-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFeel free to PM me too cause they're all good questions which I imagine will have interesting answers :aok:

Bristolhibby
31-05-2017, 07:55 PM
I prefer a loose fit top which folk of all shapes can wear. The cagliari top will only look cool on those who live in the gym. The slightest hint of a tummy and these fitted tops make you look obese. My Palace pals tell me that their tops for last season were fitted and sales plummeted.

Go a size up. (I fit into the gut camp BTW).

No way I am ordering this bad boy until trying it on.

J

BullsCloseHibs
31-05-2017, 09:15 PM
I admire some of the photos and uploads fans do every summer but lets be honest, the actual strip is NEVER what anyone thinks it'll look like.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Johnny Clash
31-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Good to see hibbys engaging with one of our elected reps. I think this improved communication will help convince the doubters as to the usefulness of having reps to give all of us a voice within our club. Well done Tracey.

On another subject - I need to get a name and number on a Hibs top. Obviously our shop ain't an option the now so where else in Embra could do this?? and no Gorgie ... not an option!

Sean1875
01-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Reckon the kit reveal would tie in with the club shop re-opening on the 9th? Would allow a week for the promo to be revealed and hype built up for it to then be released for sale on the 16th?

Onceinawhile
01-06-2017, 12:47 PM
So the strip is in the shop on the 16th, but the shop isn't open until the 19th?

tamig
01-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Good to see hibbys engaging with one of our elected reps. I think this improved communication will help convince the doubters as to the usefulness of having reps to give all of us a voice within our club. Well done Tracey.

On another subject - I need to get a name and number on a Hibs top. Obviously our shop ain't an option the now so where else in Embra could do this?? and no Gorgie ... not an option!

Sports Direct do a shirt printing service.

traceyhibs
01-06-2017, 01:36 PM
So the strip is in the shop on the 16th, but the shop isn't open until the 19th?

Shop is expected to open on the 9th not the 19th therefore kit would be one week after shop reopens

percy veer
01-06-2017, 01:48 PM

Thanks

I saw someone painting the famous five last week , around turn styles entrances al green now.

bod
01-06-2017, 02:29 PM

think Football Nation in Lothian Road do it

Bristolhibby
01-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Shop is expected to open on the 9th not the 19th therefore kit would be one week after shop reopens

What will the shop be selling until the new kit comes out? New macron merch?

J

oneone73
01-06-2017, 06:21 PM
I saw someone painting the famous five last week , around turn styles entrances al green now.

Bottle green or emerald green? 😉

Johnny Clash
01-06-2017, 06:24 PM
think Football Nation in Lothian Road do it

That's great - thanks Bod

Salt N Sauzee
02-06-2017, 08:43 AM
Marathon Bet remaing as our sponsors by the looks of things....

tamig
02-06-2017, 08:55 AM

Where's that pic taken - Marionville Road or Lochend astro? Looks like one of the Meadowbank floodlights.

Brightside
02-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Where's that pic taken - Marionville Road or Lochend astro? Looks like one of the Meadowbank floodlights.

Meadowbank. It was a training session with Edinburgh Harps.

KWJ
02-06-2017, 10:11 AM

Happy with that. Great to see on their adverts that they finish with the Hibs, Man U and Valencia badges. Or is it Malaga?

thorbs
02-06-2017, 10:26 AM
Happy with that. Great to see on their adverts that they finish with the Hibs, Man U and Valencia badges. Or is it Malaga?

It's Malaga, was in Marbella last week and saw kids running around with Malaga kits with Marthon Bet on the front.

tamig
02-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Meadowbank. It was a training session with Edinburgh Harps.

Cheers buddy 👍

Vault Boy
02-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Here's the link (http://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/870540942016741376) to the training session for those who are very dedicated to looking at Neil's new jacket. :greengrin

Lmc2105
05-06-2017, 11:57 AM
I just noticed on twitter that the Ross County top has been released and has been designed by Macron - quite like it to be honest - would anyone been keen on this design?

Andy74
05-06-2017, 11:58 AM
I just noticed on twitter that the Ross County top has been released and has been designed by Macron - quite like it to be honest - would anyone been keen on this design?

Not really.

Steve20
05-06-2017, 12:00 PM

That looks quite nice.

I really hope we don't go with the bottle green.

Lmc2105
05-06-2017, 12:05 PM
That looks quite nice.

I really hope we don't go with the bottle green.

I agree i like the design of the top.

BlackSheep
05-06-2017, 12:36 PM

Horrible design.... if hibs go for something like this they wont see good sales, clean and simple will always out sell something that only caters to the minority of fans.

IAmLee
05-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Horrible design.... if hibs go for something like this they wont see good sales, clean and simple will always out sell something that only caters to the minority of fans.

To be fair to County their fans voted for that one, they had the choice of 3.

Iain G
05-06-2017, 02:33 PM
To be fair to County their fans voted for that one, they had the choice of 3.

It's very fussy and overly busy design, hope they can keep our strip cleaner. A lot of the non traditional kit makers seem to have this fussy clashing design issue in the ones I have noticed.

Green Blood
05-06-2017, 02:35 PM

GreenCastle
05-06-2017, 02:37 PM

Looks good - is that the kit ?

Green Blood
05-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Looks good - is that the kit ?

Don't know for sure but it is what it would look like based on Ross County top

TelaStella
05-06-2017, 03:00 PM

I would be more than happy with this.

SteveHFC
05-06-2017, 03:03 PM

http://i.imgur.com/JzSmg2z.gif

Speedway
05-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Just some small amendments:

1. White turnovers on the socks
2. White turnovers on the socks
3. White turnovers on the socks
4. White turnovers on the socks
5. White turnovers on the socks

Vault Boy
05-06-2017, 03:09 PM

That's great IMO

LaMotta
05-06-2017, 03:20 PM

Horrible collar http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/tsk%20tsk.gif

Iggy Pope
05-06-2017, 03:37 PM

Every time X 5

RoYO!
05-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Is that not the same as the one that someone posted a pic of- on this thread?

Depends what it looks like in person, tea towel, springs to mind.

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Has there ever been any confirmation on our sponsors for next season?

Marathon Bet deals runs out this summer i believe but really hopeful we will extend our partnership with them. Such an excellent company for supporter engagement

Sir David Gray
05-06-2017, 03:51 PM

Marathon Bet deals runs out this summer i believe but really hopeful we will extend our partnership with them. Such an excellent company for supporter engagement

Macron are the kit sponsors.

yonder1875
05-06-2017, 03:51 PM

Seen Lennon was wearing a Macron trackie top with the Hibs badge and Marathon Bet logo underneath it when he took that amateur sides training at Meadowbank.

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-06-2017, 03:52 PM

Apologies, i meant the official club sponsor. I.E. who will be the main sponsor along the front of the kit. Macron are the kit supplier and sponsor

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Seen Lennon was wearing a Macron trackie top with the Hibs badge and Marathon Bet logo underneath it when he took that amateur sides training at Meadowbank.

cheers mate - hopefully that's a good sign. They've been great value

BlackSheep
05-06-2017, 03:55 PM

Macron are the technical sponsor, which is just a fancy way of saying manufacturer....

Marathon Bet have announced they have extended our shirt sponsorship for another season.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBQuQjjXkAArT6F.jpg

NL in his new training jacket.

Brightside
05-06-2017, 03:57 PM

Marathon will continue as main sponsor.

BlackSheep
05-06-2017, 03:57 PM

This kit has been scrutinised many times on here..... thsi thread in fact..... its one of Macron's templates, which again has been overly discussed, we will not be getting a template.

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Macron are the technical sponsor, which is just a fancy way of saying manufacturer....

Marathon Bet have announced they have extended our shirt sponsorship for another season.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBQuQjjXkAArT6F.jpg

NL in his new training jacket.

Marathon will continue as main sponsor.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

ian cruise
05-06-2017, 05:04 PM
This kit has been scrutinised many times on here..... thsi thread in fact..... its one of Macron's templates, which again has been overly discussed, we will not be getting a template.

So you're saying it's going to be bespoke :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
05-06-2017, 05:08 PM

I agree with this ... apart from that I would like to see white turnovers on the socks, it looks 10 times better than just plain green and I cant for the life of me understand why we seem to work so hard at avoiding it.

Itsnoteasy
05-06-2017, 05:39 PM
I agree with this ... apart from that I would like to see white turnovers on the socks, it looks 10 times better than just plain green and I cant for the life of me understand why we seem to work so hard at avoiding it.

Danny Swanson wearing a macron training top on STV news 5 mins ago.

BlackSheep
05-06-2017, 05:39 PM
So you're saying it's going to be bespoke :wink:

:wink:

Itsnoteasy
05-06-2017, 05:42 PM

Nothing bespoke about green training top.
Not to say strip won't be bespoke

Itsnoteasy
05-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Look at the Swanson official thread. You can see the colour of it.

tamig
05-06-2017, 05:55 PM

Did someone not mention a story about getting a bespoke suit from a tailor or something... 😉

BlackSheep
05-06-2017, 06:49 PM
Nothing bespoke about green training top.
Not to say strip won't be bespoke

The OP stated the training gear wouldn't be unique... and there has. Even no promise of it so doubt the training gear or merch will be mind blowing.... certainly better than Avec tho!

Andy74
05-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Did someone not mention a story about getting a bespoke suit from a tailor or something... 😉

Well indeed. I've just picked up a bespoke suit.

Picked from existing style and fabrics, made to measure, fitted and then readjusted before finally picking up the finished item.

What I didn't do was create my own suit design from scratch with the guy.

I'm sure I could have, but it's still bespoke.

tamig
05-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Well indeed. I've just picked up a bespoke suit.

Picked from existing style and fabrics, made to measure, fitted and then readjusted before finally picking up the finished item.

What I didn't do was create my own suit design from scratch with the guy.

I'm sure I could have, but it's still bespoke.
Good stuff 😀

Hibby_G
05-06-2017, 07:28 PM
When does the kit get released ?

Billy Whizz
05-06-2017, 07:37 PM
When does the kit get released ?

Think it's the 16th, but don't quote me

Hibby70
05-06-2017, 09:11 PM

PatHead
05-06-2017, 09:30 PM

It is 16th, second strip on 30th.

The reason for the 16th is to let the shop iron out any problems with systems before the big rush. Shop opens on 9th.

Diclonius
05-06-2017, 09:43 PM
When will we actually see the new strip?

BlackSheep
05-06-2017, 09:45 PM
When will we actually see the new strip?

I'm guessing the 9th

tamig
06-06-2017, 06:56 AM
I'm guessing the 9th

Most clubs do an unveiling of the kit in advance of it going on general sale so I'd be hoping for something before then. Maybe an unveiling when the shop reopens on Friday?

Brightside
06-06-2017, 07:00 AM
Most clubs do an unveiling of the kit in advance of it going on general sale so I'd be hoping for something before then. Maybe an unveiling when the shop reopens on Friday?

Get down to Leith Links on Thursday between 12-2 and you might catch a glimpse of it.....:wink:

SouthMoroccoStu
06-06-2017, 07:41 AM
It is 16th, second strip on 30th.

The reason for the 16th is to let the shop iron out any problems with systems before the big rush. Shop opens on 9th.

So 10 days from today and no images of the shirt or option for pre-sale yet

Not cool Hibs for us fans not in easy access of Edinburgh

(Yes this is a moan but things are so positive right now with Hibs I have to find something to complain about :wink:)

BlackSheep
06-06-2017, 08:04 AM
I'm guessing the 9th

Yup.... Friday IS the 9th....!!
:rolleyes:

plhibs
06-06-2017, 08:15 AM

That's good news for me I'm here on holiday till the 12th June.

BlackSheep
07-06-2017, 11:24 AM
That's good news for me I'm here on holiday till the 12th June.

The bad news is you won't be able to buy a new shirt.... they don't go on sale til the 16th.

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 09:13 AM
Been hoping some keen person would have posted some photos of the storefront by now.....

....surely theres a sneak peak to be captured of the kit?

Brightside
08-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Been hoping some keen person would have posted some photos of the storefront by now.....

....surely theres a sneak peak to be captured of the kit?

Surely someone is going to take some pics from the filming at Leith Links today? :wink:

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Surely someone is going to take some pics from the filming at Leith Links today? :wink:

Would that someone be you by chance?

Brightside
08-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Would that someone be you by chance?

Im going to try and make it down. But i imagine a few people will get pics today - so we should at least get a picture today.

Green Blood
08-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Im going to try and make it down. But i imagine a few people will get pics today - so we should at least get a picture today.

Straight home to get pics posted, leave the pub for the weekend!

:greengrin

Steve-O
08-06-2017, 09:33 AM
So does anyone know what the shop is actually selling at the minute?

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 09:35 AM

Absolutely nothing as its closed for refurb until tomorrow

lord bunberry
08-06-2017, 09:36 AM
I'm off work today. What's happening at leith links?

Lancs Harp

Nothing, I think its shut for a refurb and even the online store currently says "store closed"

Steve-O
Absolutely nothing as its closed for refurb until tomorrow

Doh, for some reason I thought 9th was last week! My excuse is I'm on holiday!

Green Blood
08-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Wouldn't mind this style with Green/White and either Purple or Black somewhere in the small detail.

Lancs Harp
08-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Wouldn't mind this style with Green/White and either Purple or Black somewhere in the small detail.

Call me old fashioned but I just like my shirts unfussy and as plain and IMO, as Hibs as possible.

HFCdeb
08-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Call me old fashioned but I just like my shirts unfussy and as plain and IMO, as Hibs as possible.

That makes two of us.

Brightside
08-06-2017, 09:57 AM
I'm off work today. What's happening at leith links?

Marathon are doing a Hibs video. They've invited fans down to sing a few chants, and a bunch of the players will be there. Putting 2+2 together you;d have to think it will involve the new kit. Hopefully the rain doesnt ruin it.

tamig
08-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Yup.... Friday IS the 9th....!!
:rolleyes:

Aye, I misread your post. Ersehole moment on my part. Shop looks like it's got a lot of stock in it already so hope to catch the new strip tomorrow.

tamig
08-06-2017, 10:03 AM

Do you know where about on the Links? The shows have arrived now so they're taking up a big part of the west side.

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Any update?

Billychaotic182
08-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Any update?

They will be showing it off at a secret location on Wednesday with a wee movie on our promotion

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 01:45 PM
They will be showing it off at a secret location on Wednesday with a wee movie on our promotion

So no reveal tomorrow when the shop opens!!! 😭

Oscar T Grouch
08-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Hibs transfer news page is offering two tickets to the launch on 14th at a secret location in Leith 😳😂
Has .net been offered tickets for this event?

matty_f
08-06-2017, 02:40 PM
Hibs transfer news page is offering two tickets to the launch on 14th at a secret location in Leith 😳😂
Has .net been offered tickets for this event?

We have, they're on offer in a free prize draw for the site's private members. :aok:

tamig
08-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Not sure why they can't just display it in the shop tomorrow. Why do they need an unveiling ceremony two days before it goes on sale? Not the best marketing imo.

Thecat23
08-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Marathon are doing a Hibs video. They've invited fans down to sing a few chants, and a bunch of the players will be there. Putting 2+2 together you;d have to think it will involve the new kit. Hopefully the rain doesnt ruin it.

I was there today along with couple other posters on here. Strip was kept under wraps although we did find out what it's like away one included. I'm sure it will sell well.

Danny Swanson, Fonts and Daz were the players, its defo going to be worth a watch when they put it out. Was a good laugh and good bunch of boys as well.

SouthMoroccoStu
08-06-2017, 02:54 PM
I was there today along with couple other posters on here. Strip was kept under wraps although we did find out what it's like away one included. I'm sure it will sell well.

Danny Swanson, Fonts and Daz were the players, its defo going to be worth a watch when they put it out. Was a good laugh and good bunch of boys as well.

Oh you massive tease Cat!

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 02:54 PM

So let the cat out of the bag so to speak!!!

whereswallace?
08-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Don't think il get anyone in trouble by saying away strip is black with green and white stripe down the front!

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 03:03 PM
Don't think il get anyone in trouble by saying away strip is black with green and white stripe down the front!

So like this one, but with those colours

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Uv3oHqtw40Y/VVRgfBQKzgI/AAAAAAAAiWQ/XP3O0OVOjHs/s1600/Macron-Crystal-Palace-15-16-Away-Kit%2B(1).jpg

Vault Boy
08-06-2017, 03:11 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Uv3oHqtw40Y/VVRgfBQKzgI/AAAAAAAAiWQ/XP3O0OVOjHs/s1600/Macron-Crystal-Palace-15-16-Away-Kit%2B(1).jpg

That would look great IMO

matty_f
08-06-2017, 03:13 PM
That would look great IMO

:agree: want!

Sean1875
08-06-2017, 03:15 PM

Would take that, still fairly simple but a good look!

Green Blood
08-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Would look great, makes you think that home kit could be pretty special too!

Oscar T Grouch
08-06-2017, 03:26 PM
We have, they're on offer in a free prize draw for the site's private members. :aok:

lol I should have checked the PM board first. Thanks.

madhibee_again
08-06-2017, 03:28 PM

Nice and bespoke then... The Crystal Palace one with different colours...

hibs0666
08-06-2017, 03:31 PM

Why the petted lip?

matty_f
08-06-2017, 03:41 PM

They have the Hibs one, with different colours. :wink:

Hibee87
08-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Nice and bespoke then... The Crystal Palace one with different colours...I read the home top would be unique and not a template, nothing about the away strip :aok:

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 03:44 PM

Any more details.....????

Thecat23
08-06-2017, 03:49 PM
So let the cat out of the bag so to speak!!!

Really nothing else to add mate from what another poster said. Both strips sound very nice, I also think we'll have a few good players in them too 😉

BlackSheep
08-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Really nothing else to add mate from what another poster said. Both strips sound very nice, I also think we'll have a few good players in them too 😉

So no info on the home kit?

Such a tease!

Thecat23
08-06-2017, 03:55 PM
So no info on the home kit?

Such a tease!

We honestly didn't see it mate. Plus I think Hibs are trying to keep this tight for the launch night.

madhibee_again
08-06-2017, 04:21 PM
I read the home top would be unique and not a template, nothing about the away strip :aok:

Ah fair enough my bad. Was a bit tongue in cheek anyway!

weecounty hibby
08-06-2017, 05:08 PM

Right then never mind the strip bollocks what about the players in it please

SouthMoroccoStu
08-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Right then never mind the strip bollocks what about the players in it please

But this is the strip bollocks thread - go to the transfer bollocks thread :wink:

whereswallace?
08-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Any more details.....????

Not seen it myself mate but someone who has, described it to me and told me it's a cracker!

The home one I mean here. Believe we have have a collar on the home one

stantonhibby
08-06-2017, 07:18 PM

Can you do one of your mock ups for that in the proper colours?

BoomtownHibees
08-06-2017, 08:48 PM

Like this?

Ignore the rubbish Marathon Bet logo I have used :greengrin

Renfrew_Hibby
08-06-2017, 08:49 PM
That looks hellish... Hope its better than that!

Hibby70
08-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Like this?

Ignore the rubbish Marathon Bet logo I have used :greengrin

I would hold off sending your CV to Pixar for now.

BoomtownHibees
08-06-2017, 09:33 PM
I would hold off sending your CV to Pixar for now.

Haha. It was using my mobile on the Macron site so no very easy.

Look forward to seeing yours 😉

LEaston87
08-06-2017, 09:41 PM
I would love the home kit to be the same design as the new Vitesse top by Macron:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/17/18-Kits/vitesse-2017-2018-macron-home-shirt.html

Replace the stripes with emerald green and bottle green, white sleeves and white colour: Perfection.

HibeeSoldier
09-06-2017, 12:48 AM

Quick mock up

https://i.gyazo.com/624b8e6d8df6194436bdc62de2f2e893.png

Vault Boy
09-06-2017, 01:23 AM
Quick mock up

I like that. Good job!

aussie_hibee
09-06-2017, 01:24 AM
Quick mock up

Hopefully this. Brilliant.

SeanWilson
09-06-2017, 01:57 AM
I would love the home kit to be the same design as the new Vitesse top by Macron:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/17/18-Kits/vitesse-2017-2018-macron-home-shirt.html

Replace the stripes with emerald green and bottle green, white sleeves and white colour: Perfection.
Emmmmm..... nah! 🤢

plhibs
09-06-2017, 05:48 AM
The bad news is you won't be able to buy a new shirt.... they don't go on sale til the 16th.

Yes I noticed that later in thread but I'm hoping they might have a new range of leisure wearing stock, I'm too old to wear the team shirts.:greengrin

Just Jimmy
09-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Quick mock up

That is awful! I truely hope its not that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

matty_f
09-06-2017, 09:34 AM

I think it looks ace!

California-Hibs
09-06-2017, 09:49 AM

I think it looks great and would be a huge seller

one day maybe...
09-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Quick mock up

Nah

wookie70
09-06-2017, 09:56 AM
As traditional as possible with the home kits but go to town with the away strip.

Renfrew_Hibby
09-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Nah

Not for me.

supermcginn
09-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Really hope that is the away kit, absolutely stunning!

My_Wife_Camille
09-06-2017, 10:29 AM
That away kit is horrible

Humo
09-06-2017, 10:55 AM
Has anyone had a chance to look at the new club store yet? If so how is it?

BlackSheep
09-06-2017, 10:56 AM

tamig
09-06-2017, 11:16 AM
Has anyone had a chance to look at the new club store yet? If so how is it?

I've just been in. Basic training gear in there just now but a fair variety. All Macron branded and the prices are much cheaper than Nike. Just bought a training t-shirt for £15.

BlackSheep
09-06-2017, 11:18 AM
I've just been in. Basic training gear in there just now but a fair variety. All Macron branded and the prices are much cheaper than Nike. Just bought a training t-shirt for £15.

No pictures!!!! C'mon..... we need visuals!!

tamig
09-06-2017, 11:25 AM
No pictures!!!! C'mon..... we need visuals!!

Nothing too exciting I'm afraid!

Just tried it on. I take a large and it's pretty slim fitting so may not be too flattering on some of our plumper comrades. There is a whole range of round and v neck t shirts and a few different styles of polo too. Not sure if they are all of a similar fit. Tracksuit tops also there for £30 - which I thought was very reasonable.

Speedway
09-06-2017, 11:46 AM

Just tried it on. I take a large and it's pretty slim fitting so may not be too flattering on some of our plumper comrades. There is a whole range of round and v neck t shirts and a few different styles of polo too. Not sure if they are all of a similar fit. Tracksuit tops also there for £30 - which I thought was very reasonable.

I'm guessing the strip isn't bottle green this year.

stantonhibby
09-06-2017, 11:49 AM

Cheers...........I like it.

tamig
09-06-2017, 11:50 AM
I'm guessing the strip isn't bottle green this year.

No sign of anything to do with the strip in there so who knows. We used to have a lot of navy training gear back in the le coq days so no real tie in with strip colours. Everything on display was the same colour as the gear in the pic though

calumhibee1
09-06-2017, 12:04 PM

Notice if there were any shorts?

tamig
09-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Notice if there were any shorts?

Yes. Only one style though and in the same colour. Macron logo on one side, Hibs badge on other.

hibs0666
09-06-2017, 12:23 PM

Our plumper colleagues will not be best-served by a vertical-striped away strip - By sheer optical illusion those stripes may make those attractive love pillows appear like all-out full fatman foldover. It's a worry.

one day maybe...
09-06-2017, 12:28 PM

That's nicer :wink:

traceyhibs
09-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Soft launch today as gives the staff and PSL time to ensure all systems are working fine and everyone is confident using them before the kit launch next week. Someone did take a picture of the window - looking lovely imo https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170609/6c3ee44fd30dd07dc1442a381dfb9a51.jpg

Salt N Sauzee
09-06-2017, 12:45 PM
What times the shop open til?

Kaff
09-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Looks a good start to me and the prices are encouraging too, fingers crossed for the kit. I don't buy one myself but the kids will have at least one each and in these days of EPL coolness they've got to be decent for mass sales

Green Blood
09-06-2017, 12:58 PM

Looks stunning, hope it is like this!

hibby6270
09-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Is the Scottish Cup Winners merchandise in the shop yet?:wink:

LeithSqualk
09-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Why is it taking so long?

Billychaotic182
09-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Why is it taking so long?

Wednesday mate

scooby
09-06-2017, 02:26 PM

I'd be happy with that 👍

SteveHFC
09-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Soft launch today as gives the staff and PSL time to ensure all systems are working fine and everyone is confident using them before the kit launch next week. Someone did take a picture of the window - looking lovely imo https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170609/6c3ee44fd30dd07dc1442a381dfb9a51.jpg

Loving the white macron zip up.

traceyhibs
09-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Loving the white macron zip up.

Love that too

we are hibs
09-06-2017, 02:37 PM

that's a stunner, if its like that.