PDA

View Full Version : HMFC breach Trade Description Act ?

Skol
13-05-2017, 12:13 PM
.....or whatever legislation applies these days.

Really this pricing thing with the extra £100 to guarantee your seat and a 3 year price freeze just gets better as its actually only a 2 year price freeze.

Essentially prices going up this year and although you will get 3 seasons at this years price, the price is only frozen in years 2 and 3 as year 1 cannot be claimed to be a freeze as the price has gone up.

Hopefully one of them takes them to task on this !!!

Northernhibee
13-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Details on how to complain are on the back of their share certificates.

Gmack7
13-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Itsaloadysh£te surely your guaranteed your current seat as long as you renew each year, and coughing up £100 is hardly a price freeze, deluded muppets will fall for it again,

Viva_Palmeiras
13-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Vlad called it right when he said "we know the people who have invested so far are simple fans"

Ozyhibby
13-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Itsaloadysh£te surely your guaranteed your current seat as long as you renew each year, and coughing up £100 is hardly a price freeze, deluded muppets will fall for it again,

You are not allowed to buy a ticket for your own seat for cup games unless you have paid the £100 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
13-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Season ticket on half way line in main stand with the right to buy your seat for cup games:-

Easter road £360
Tynecastle £570

Fan ownership over there is proving to be very expensive.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-05-2017, 12:38 PM
Vlad called it right when he said "I know it is the simple fans that invested"

Viva_Palmeiras
13-05-2017, 12:46 PM
Season ticket on half way line in main stand with the right to buy your seat for cup games:-

Easter road £360
Tynecastle £570

Fan ownership over there is proving to be very expensive.

is it really fan ownership?
They were supposed to be the shining light example not so long ago blazing a righteous trail.

Whilst we'll always look to poke fun at the numpties if we ultimately want to take things into hands of the fans the road is a bit of a rocky one they have of course the stadium to consider but there will be things in the future for us to consider aside from sporting excellence - eventually increasing maintenance bills for example (albeit quite further down the track). Hearts will be one of the first groups through the other side of fan ownership.

Question is will early move prove to be an advantage in the long run if this is the model all main Scottish clubs (outside of OF) are to ultimately head?

Ozyhibby
13-05-2017, 01:37 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170513/2afaba2cf84aebaf3aa60af8da1ec838.jpg

livi hibs 1875
13-05-2017, 01:41 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170513/2afaba2cf84aebaf3aa60af8da1ec838.jpg

I'm stealing this. and after a few more beers will start to send it to a few of the puddle drinkers and sit back and laugh at my phone going mad , happy days

Ozyhibby
13-05-2017, 02:07 PM
I'm stealing this. and after a few more beers will start to send it to a few of the puddle drinkers and sit back and laugh at my phone going mad , happy days

Feel free, that's what the inter web is for.

tamig
14-05-2017, 11:30 AM
is it really fan ownership?
They were supposed to be the shining light example not so long ago blazing a righteous trail.

Whilst we'll always look to poke fun at the numpties if we ultimately want to take things into hands of the fans the road is a bit of a rocky one they have of course the stadium to consider but there will be things in the future for us to consider aside from sporting excellence - eventually increasing maintenance bills for example (albeit quite further down the track). Hearts will be one of the first groups through the other side of fan ownership.

Question is will early move prove to be an advantage in the long run if this is the model all main Scottish clubs (outside of OF) are to ultimately head?
I'm sure like any decently run business the club will already have a maintenance budget and repairs will take place as and when required. Unlike our neighbours who have allowed their stands to fall into a pretty poor state of disrepair which they are now having to find the cash to address. Good management vs mismanagement.

stonewaller1875
15-05-2017, 07:43 PM
#TICKTOCK

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk