PDA

View Full Version : play-offs

southsider
13-05-2017, 09:02 AM
East Kilbride cracking price at 17/10 to beat Cowdenbeath at home. Double it up with Hamilton-Motherwell draw. £10 pays £74.25.

Renfrew_Hibby
13-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Guess that's why the bookies always post mega profits.

Golden Bear
13-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Anyway, let's hope the Arabs make it thru against Hannibal Houston's performing thugs.

eastmainsmsh
14-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Fancy United to come up

Nakedmanoncrack
14-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Fancy United to come up

So do I, and wouldn't have said that couple of weeks ago.

CMurdoch
14-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Guess that's why the bookies always post mega profits.

:greengrin

heretoday
14-05-2017, 03:46 PM
I couldn't care less. If Falkirk go up it'll give us more chances to kick their sorry asses.

Billy Whizz
14-05-2017, 03:47 PM
I'm looking forward to watching them, with no pressure on us

CallumLaidlaw
14-05-2017, 03:58 PM
I'm looking forward to watching them, with no pressure on us

100% this. I bloody hate these play offs as a participant. Quite entertaining as a neutral [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
14-05-2017, 04:26 PM
100% this. I bloody hate these play offs as a participant. Quite entertaining as a neutral [emoji23]

Callum, who would you like to see come up/go down
Falkirk up for me, as it's easier to get to than Dundee. It's looking like either Hamilton or Motherwell would go down if that's the case, not too fussed out of these 2, but Motherwell is a bit nearer for me😄

CallumLaidlaw
14-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Falkirk up for me, as it's easier to get to than Dundee. It's looking like either Hamilton or Motherwell would go down if that's the case, not too fussed out of these 2, but Motherwell is a bit nearer for me[emoji1]

Prefer Utd to come up. Dundee is only 40 mins from me. Although Falkirk is only 25 minutes, but I really don't want Houston getting the satisfaction of promotion.
If a prem team to stay up I'd rather it was Motherwell as the less plastic pitches the better.

sambajustice
14-05-2017, 04:39 PM
I'd like to see motherwell go down with Falkirk coming up.

Would have loved a Dundee v United play off with Dundee winning it! Dundee probably safe now though

Billy Whizz
14-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Prefer Utd to come up. Dundee is only 40 mins from me. Although Falkirk is only 25 minutes, but I really don't want Houston getting the satisfaction of promotion.
If a prem team to stay up I'd rather it was Motherwell as the less plastic pitches the better.

Forgot about Hamiltons plastic pitch, seals it for me now

erin go bragh
14-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Hope Utd get promoted at the expense of Hamilton . Joke of a ground and support.

Sir David Gray
14-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Falkirk up for me, as it's easier to get to than Dundee. It's looking like either Hamilton or Motherwell would go down if that's the case, not too fussed out of these 2, but Motherwell is a bit nearer for me😄

The Falkirk Stadium's only 10 minutes from my house and I hope they stay down.

Absolutely despise that club, their supporters, their manager and don't particularly care for a lot of their players either.

I hope Dundee Utd hump them and then go on to lose in the final as I don't want them coming up at the first attempt after we stayed down there for 3 years.

I just don't see any team coming up through the Premiership play offs after finishing 3rd or 4th.