PDA

View Full Version : e-mail from Leeann

houstonhibbee
12-05-2017, 11:43 PM
For those that didn't see it...........

“I was born a Hibee and I’ll die a Hibee.” Lawrie Reilly’s words which have inspired this year’s season ticket campaign. It is a sentence packed full of emotion and sums up just how important the club is to so many.

This season I have witnessed first-hand just what the clubs means to the supporters. The backing that Neil Lennon and the team have had from the club was there for all to see home and away. At Easter Road, off the back of the historic Scottish Cup victory, crowds have been back in force and it feels like we are entering a new phase in the club’s development as we prepare for next season in the Ladbrokes Premiership. This will be the springboard to take the club to the next level.

The process to build the squad for next season is well underway. This week five of our players committed to new two year contracts, in addition to the signing of Danny Swanson a couple of weeks ago. This is just the start.

To fuel our recruitment, we have set the target of 12,000, which would break our all-time record of season ticket holders. So far, approximately 9,000 fans have already committed to next season. At this rate we expect Easter Road to be packed every other week and we would encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to secure the best seats that are available.

It is worth highlighting that we have frozen the season ticket prices for 2017-18. We think this is only fair given the backing that we have had over the last three seasons. With the club being back up in the top flight, this will offer great value as we look forward to more high profile games, including the return of the Edinburgh derby.

You've been a season ticket holder in the past and have stuck by the club during some tough challenges - we hope you are able to join us next season for our return to the Premiership.

I’ll finish with some words from our campaign and what a being a season ticket holder means: “commitment, belonging, habit, continuity, identity. They mean a future guarantee of being able to say “I was there”.

Thank you for being there this season and for the last few years – we look forward to more success to come.

Leeann

cammy1969
12-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Once again Leeann says all the rite things, this club is on the upward spire. It is inperitive that hibs deal Leeann the best contract possible as there will be bussinesss queuing up to employ her. Onwards upwards is way forward

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lucky
12-05-2017, 11:59 PM
Great email from the CEO only thing I disagree with is that now we are back in the premiership we should be paying more for our STs. Price freezes effect the product, look what council tax freezes have down for local service

stoneyburn hibs
13-05-2017, 12:12 AM
Great email from the CEO only thing I disagree with is that now we are back in the premiership we should be paying more for our STs. Price freezes effect the product, look what council tax freezes have down for local service

You're politic posts on here are as useless as the party you support; save it for the HG.

cabbageandribs1875
13-05-2017, 12:22 AM
You're politic posts on here are as useless as the party you support; save it for the HG.

pathetic :agree:

cammy1969
13-05-2017, 12:52 AM

Sorry but anybody who thinks we should be paying more next year is crazy imo. Ave been season ticket 10years but not been since October for a few reasons, but 1 was the poor play for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jijihibby
13-05-2017, 03:50 AM
I agree that politics and Hibs fans sites should be separated. Do we want Hibs fans to be divided and separated in the same way as much of the country is at present? Political opinions have no place in a site dedicated to expressing our views on our team.

Barney McGrew
13-05-2017, 06:13 AM
Just a friendly warning guys that if the politics references continue, this thread will be locked.

There is plenty opportunity to discuss non-football matters on the Holy Ground forum.

green&left
13-05-2017, 06:43 AM

Ross County have reduced season tickets to £200 in the jail end. St Johnstone have reduced season tickets to £250 in the family stand (St Johnstone also allowing U12's for free). Would be a PR disaster not to mention a right kick in the balls to the fans to increase ST's after 3 years in the championship. Increase them after 2-3 seasons challenging at the right end of the top 6. Looking at the numbers we've sold at our current prices and we'll be in a very healthy financial position compared to our competitors. :flag:

WhileTheChief..
13-05-2017, 06:54 AM
It'll be interesting to see if either of those clubs see an increase in ST numbers. I doubt it.

bobbyhibs1983
13-05-2017, 09:19 AM
hi

I got this in the mail today not via email!

Kinda surprised at getting it frankly .i am however happy to get post-emails from hibs i must say but this is the first time in like 5years?

I also got the few pages of paper, some stories from hibs fans. and i guess promotion for the st's and the *early bird* which deadline was in april :confused: have i missed something?

anyhow always good to hear from hibs!!

Aldo
13-05-2017, 09:58 AM
On a slightly different note a yam colleague (who is really decent and was the first person to text when we one the cup in 21/05/16) has emailed Budgie twice regarding the current state of the yams and asked when Potter is being protected and why o why did they get rid of Neilson!

No response at all. She also thinks that the begging bowl antics are embarrassing and that they are going to be a laughing stock with a part finished stand!

Her DD has been cancelled and she is not renewing her ST until potter and laptop are gone!

Shows how much Budge thinks of the yam supporters!

Lago
13-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Just a friendly warning guys that if the politics references continue, this thread will be locked.

There is plenty opportunity to discuss non-football matters on the Holy Ground forum.
Well said