PDA

View Full Version : Are Celtic as good as results suggest?

Hibby soldier
12-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Or are the teams teams that poor?

:cb:cb

Pretty Boy
12-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Bit of both.

Celtic are a good team who are good to watch and are streets ahead of everyone else. With their financial advtanged they should be.

The rest of the league isn't that great though. A step up from where we have been but Hibs ambition should be to go straight in and compete in the top 4 or 5 at least.

where'stheslope
12-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Celtic are and will be the League Champions in Scotland for the next 5 or 6 years, until Rangers get their act together and maybe go out of business trying!
As for Hibs, we will do well to compete in the top 6 in our first season back?
After that who knows, but one thing is for sure is it will not be us knocking Celtic off the top of the League at the end of the season!
Already, they have Champions League football and the millions that goes with it coming in next season, and I reckon on another couple of £3 million plus players coming in next season will further bolster their grip on the Title!
The rest of the Clubs are just marking time hoping for an inexplicable implosion from Celtic, but I can't see that happening.

ekhibee
12-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Celtic are and will be the League Champions in Scotland for the next 5 or 6 years, until Rangers get their act together and maybe go out of business trying!
As for Hibs, we will do well to compete in the top 6 in our first season back?
After that who knows, but one thing is for sure is it will not be us knocking Celtic off the top of the League at the end of the season!
Already, they have Champions League football and the millions that goes with it coming in next season, and I reckon on another couple of £3 million plus players coming in next season will further bolster their grip on the Title!
The rest of the Clubs are just marking time hoping for an inexplicable implosion from Celtic, but I can't see that happening.
I've not really got much time for Celtic, but that's mostly because of the sectarian stuff and the behaviour of some sections of their fans. But that aside, since Fergus McCann they've been a well run club in almost every way. They've bought players for relatively low amounts and made huge profits from selling them on. Now they've got a top class manager too, and the only thing I can realistically see as a barrier to them is if their board don't give Rodgers the funds to make some kind of impact in the Champions League. Despite their wealth, Celtic still don't have enough to compete financially against the likes of Chelsea, Man City,etc and they don't get the kind of money the english clubs get for TV rights, so quite how far he can take them is open to debate. But they'll win the Scottish Premiership easily for a good few years to come in my opinion.

Sir David Gray
12-05-2017, 09:25 PM
They are a very good side by Scottish standards but the standard of the Scottish Premiership is poor. They could conceivably win the title for the next 5 or 6 years at least.

It really shouldn't take much to have us challenging for the top four next season.

brianmc
12-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Yes.
Celtc are miles ahead of the rest.
No point in judging us v their standards next year.
However, I will be judging us v the other top flight teams.

SonOfDavidFrancey
12-05-2017, 09:38 PM
I am annoyed that having beaten hearts etc we haven't the chance to take Celtuc on in the cup final - not suggesting for a minute we would have won but it would have been N interesting test of progress.

Hibernia&Alba
12-05-2017, 09:40 PM

Both statements can be true. Celtic are miles ahead of the rest of us, but the SPL is probably the weakest it has ever been. They are Champions League standard, yet the rest of the SPL isn't Europa League standard. Massive disparity.

Spike Mandela
13-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Celtic are an outstanding team and a joy to watch at times. This fact doesn't have to be used all the time to have a kick at the rest of Scottish football.

We might not have as many technically skilled players as the other leagues but we have some pretty competitive games none the less. English Premiership games rarely interest me and Champions league is boring as **** till it gets to the latter knockout stages imo.

I would rather watch the Falkirk v Dundee Utd play off coming up than any English or European league game.

Maybe it's just me but Scottish football.....I love it!!!!

Ozyhibby
13-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Celtic are an outstanding team and a joy to watch at times. This fact doesn't have to be used all the time to have a kick at the rest of Scottish football.

We might not have as many technically skilled players as the other leagues but we have some pretty competitive games none the less. English Premiership games rarely interest me and Champions league is boring as **** till it gets to the latter knockout stages imo.

I would rather watch the Falkirk v Dundee Utd play off coming up than any English or European league game.

Maybe it's just me but Scottish football.....I love it!!!!

Couldn't agree more. People just like to say that the game here is the worst it's been, it's not.
We probably send less of our best players to England than we used to and due to the fact that most teams down there are full of foreign talent, we also get some very good English players coming up here to play.
The quality of play I watch now is far better than what I watched back in the late 80's watching Hibs. I'm sure plenty will come on to say differently but they will also say that music was better then as well and the stuff nowadays is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sambajustice
13-05-2017, 07:47 AM
Celtic are head and shoulders above everyone. Probably even more than head and shoulders whatever that is, they're like a really tall person standing beside midgets!

Anyway, I reckon they're untouchable for the foreseeable and unless someone with serious money comes into another club then I can't see them failing to get 10 in a row. They've got everything on and off the pitch to dominate for as long as they want.

However, as it stands, I reckon they'd be a mid level to maybe play off challenging Championship team in England. I look at my team down here, Sheffield Wednesday and I don't think many Celtic players would get in the team. Tierney and the centre half's probably. Maybe Brown or Armstrong but not both. Dembele is highly rated but wouldn't be guaranteed a start every week.

If Scottish teams were given access to the English riches then I've no doubt Celtic could be a main player in the Premiership. Hibs hearts and rangers would also have fairly strong teams too and could do well. its so competitive though in england, size of club doesnt mean too much!

Ozyhibby
13-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Celtic are head and shoulders above everyone. Probably even more than head and shoulders whatever that is, they're like a really tall person standing beside midgets!

Anyway, I reckon they're untouchable for the foreseeable and unless someone with serious money comes into another club then I can't see them failing to get 10 in a row. They've got everything on and off the pitch to dominate for as long as they want.

However, as it stands, I reckon they'd be a mid level to maybe play off challenging Championship team in England. I look at my team down here, Sheffield Wednesday and I don't think many Celtic players would get in the team. Tierney and the centre half's probably. Maybe Brown or Armstrong but not both. Dembele is highly rated but wouldn't be guaranteed a start every week.

If Scottish teams were given access to the English riches then I've no doubt Celtic could be a main player in the Premiership. Hibs hearts and rangers would also have fairly strong teams too and could do well. its so competitive though in england, size of club doesnt mean too much!

Size of club means the same in England as it does here. The big clubs are all near the top and the small clubs near the bottom. Occasionally a club bucks the trend, either up or down but it mostly follows that pattern. How much a club spends on wages (not transfers) closely correlates with their league position.
As for Sheff Wednesday being better than Celtic. [emoji23]
Popular though Hooper was for Celtic I doubt there is a single Celtic fan who would put him in their current team.
Like I say, wage bill is what's important in determining success and Celtic spend double what Sheffield spend and are not losing £10m a year in the process.

hibsbollah
13-05-2017, 10:33 AM
They are obviously streets ahead of everyone else up here, and the only games in which they can now be judged are against European opposition. The players and management should now be good enough to get out of the group stages, and from their point of view they should be challenging to get into that second tier of European football just behind the really biggest clubs. They need to be competing with the Portos, Marseilles, RB Leipzigs, the big Turkish teams, that sort of thing. But its very hard to say whether they are good enough until they play those teams.

Eyrie
13-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Celtc have a problem.

They have no realistic domestic challengers, which means that they will continue to win the league and enter the Champions League, which will give them even more money to buy better players than other Scottish clubs can afford. And so they will continue to win the league here.

However the very fact that they will dominate the league means that foreign players will be less interested in coming to play in Scotland and so will struggle to attract the level of player that they need to be competitive in Europe.

sambajustice
13-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Size of club means the same in England as it does here. The big clubs are all near the top and the small clubs near the bottom. Occasionally a club bucks the trend, either up or down but it mostly follows that pattern. How much a club spends on wages (not transfers) closely correlates with their league position.
As for Sheff Wednesday being better than Celtic. [emoji23]
Popular though Hooper was for Celtic I doubt there is a single Celtic fan who would put him in their current team.
Like I say, wage bill is what's important in determining success and Celtic spend double what Sheffield spend and are not losing £10m a year in the process.

Wow. Cant believe you think that!

Celtic's best player couldnt get a game for Aston Villa who are middle table championship pish. Dembele is highly rated but again came from a crap middle table team who now, without him, are probably favourites to get promoted via the play offs.

What we're seeing in Scotland, in my opinion is the english equivalent of a decent championship team playing in a league of lower league one and league 2 sides!

lucky
13-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Wow. Cant believe you think that!

Celtic's best player couldnt get a game for Aston Villa who are middle table championship pish. Dembele is highly rated but again came from a crap middle table team who now, without him, are probably favourites to get promoted via the play offs.

What we're seeing in Scotland, in my opinion is the english equivalent of a decent championship team playing in a league of lower league one and league 2 sides!

You really think Celtic are a mid table championship side and the rest are not even championship standard. Have you watched English football? It's over hyped and full off overrated & over paid players. Celtic are a very good side and will do well next season in the champions league.

Onion
13-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Celtc have a problem.

They have no realistic domestic challengers, which means that they will continue to win the league and enter the Champions League, which will give them even more money to buy better players than other Scottish clubs can afford. And so they will continue to win the league here.

However the very fact that they will dominate the league means that foreign players will be less interested in coming to play in Scotland and so will struggle to attract the level of player that they need to be competitive in Europe.

50,000 sell-outs, Champions League footie guaranteed and decent wages is more than enough to encourage good foreign players. And 10-in-a row is the driver for domestic success.

Real problem. Let's Pray for Celtic.

13-05-2017, 03:11 PM
As much as I hate to say it, this is the best celtic side for years, possibly since the O"Neil era. Absolutely miles ahead of everyone else in the league. As much as the huns love bleating on about how "the gap is closing" and how they will be up there challenging celtic next season, they are absolutely kidding themselves. Unless rangers go absolutely mental and completely break the bank in the summer then they won't be anywhere close to celtic.

It's hard to create competition against celtic though, as whenever theres a sign of talent in other Scottish clubs, celtic are quick to rush in and grab them. Poach all the talent then complain theres lack of competition in this country - it's always been the celtic way. Praying John McGinn or Cummings don't end up there. I would absolutely hate to see their talents wasted warming the bench there like so many other young players have ended up doing. Riordan being the biggest example, he was absolutely ruined at celtic and never managed to recover.

SRHibs
13-05-2017, 03:20 PM
The SPL is bad but League 2 standard? Good yin. Hibs, Aberdeen, Hearts etc. would survive in the championship just fine IMO, same with Celtic and the EPL. People massive overrate the English leagues, and conversely, underrate the Scottish ones.

sambajustice
13-05-2017, 03:20 PM
You really think Celtic are a mid table championship side and the rest are not even championship standard. Have you watched English football? It's over hyped and full off overrated & over paid players. Celtic are a very good side and will do well next season in the champions league.

36 Championship players at Euro 2016 compared to 6 SPL players would suggest the championship is a lot stronger than the SPL.

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2017, 03:58 PM
The SPL is bad but League 2 standard? Good yin. Hibs, Aberdeen, Hearts etc. would survive in the championship just fine IMO, same with Celtic and the EPL. People massive overrate the English leagues, and conversely, underrate the Scottish ones.

I would lay good money on Hibs getting out of league 1 in that England with the squad we finished this season with and certainly Aberdeen would be similarly placed.

If you talk about potential then I have no doubt our top clubs could compete ...... Its not the whole storey, but the size of club has a lot to do with it in the end. With the sort of money available in England and their huge supports the uglies would have a more than decent chance of competing in the EPL and Hibs, Aberdeen and the Yams would be similarly placed to compete in the championship.

Yes there are plenty of big clubs in the EFL championship ..... but it also includes clubs like Cardiff City, Barnsley, QPR, Preston North End and Burton Albion .... don't tell me any one of them are a bigger club than Hibs, Aberdeen or Hertz and that if income was the same for us as them we couldn't compete in the championship.

In fact I would go so far as to say if Hibs or Hearts were transferred into that environment we would be a massively attractive proposition for the mental money men, especially given the attraction of Edinburgh as a city.

Mantis Toboggan
13-05-2017, 04:06 PM

Well what's your view since you are starting us off?
You can only beat what's there. They are clearly a good team if they are unbeaten

CalgaryHibs
13-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Bit of both.

Celtic are a good team who are good to watch and are streets ahead of everyone else. With their financial advtanged they should be.

The rest of the league isn't that great though. A step up from where we have been but Hibs ambition should be to go straight in and compete in the top 4 or 5 at least.

Correct

SanFranHibs
13-05-2017, 04:10 PM
If Celtic ever do get into the EPL I actually think they would be mid table but with the money they would receive and being in that league they would quickly be able to acquire the necessary players to climb up the league. Look at the EPL....I'm sorry, but Everton, Bournemouth, Stoke, Leicester, Burnley etc are not better than Celtic. I also think they would have to quickly expand their ground to accommodate the increased interest, some I hate to say even from our own fair city.

But that is just speculation on my part. More immediately is the prospect of them scoring 100 goals in the league and who are they playing next week? Why, I believe it is Cathros Clowns. I am not a Celtic fan at all but in this case I would love LG to score the 10th against as it seems a fair bet they will score. It might as well be him.

All, I care about is us, next season and filling those corners in :greengrin

13-05-2017, 04:13 PM
If Celtic ever do get into the EPL I actually think they would be mid table but with the money they would receive and being in that league they would quickly be able to acquire the necessary players to climb up the league. Look at the EPL....I'm sorry, but Everton, Bournemouth, Stoke, Leicester, Burnley etc are not better than Celtic. I also think they would have to quickly expand their ground to accommodate the increased interest, some I hate to say even from our own fair city.

But that is just speculation on my part. More immediately is the prospect of them scoring 100 goals in the league and who are they playing next week? Why, I believe it is Cathros Clowns. I am not a Celtic fan at all but in this case I would love LG to score the 10th against as it seems a fair bet they will score. It might as well be him.

All, I care about is us, next season and filling those corners in :greengrin

Pretty unfair to judge tbh. The likes of Bournemouth, Stoke etc are playing week in week out against far far better competition than celtic are.

SanFranHibs
13-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Pretty unfair to judge tbh. The likes of Bournemouth, Stoke etc are playing week in week out against far far better competition than celtic are.

Well, if we can't judge them then how are we supposed to judge and compare Celtic against anyone? I just think Celtic would easily match the teams I mentioned.

By the way you are correct, those teams are playing better opposition, but with results that I think Celtic could achieve. And my point was really I think Celtic would be in a position to quickly grow whereas some of the EPL teasm will not.

But as I said, just speculation on my part.

ancient hibee
13-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Leicester certainly did better in the Champions League than Celtic or the other English clubs.

cabbageandribs1875
13-05-2017, 07:25 PM
any truth in the rumour Aberdeen have asked the SFA to allow hibs to take their place at the SC final

:)

Hibby Bairn
13-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Celtic imo are better than West Brom who are 8th in EPL. Probably level pegging with Everton. Not better than the top 6.

Since90+2
13-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Celtic are a good side but to say they are better than Everton for example is taking it too far.

If you took this current Celtic side and put them in the Premier League I reckon they would finish bottom half but clear of relegation.

They would obviously improve with time and the TV money but there are a lot of big clubs with big supports in England who have struggled to make inroads towards the top of the league. Newcastle are a big club with a huge following and an exceptionally wealthy owner and they were relegated two years ago. Manchester United , who you could make a case for being the biggest football club in the world, have not qualified for the Champions League in the last two seasons so Celtic would not be guaranteed to be near the top even with the massive additional income.

sambajustice
13-05-2017, 08:51 PM
I'd be fairly confident that Celtic would probably be relegated out the Premiership and any other Scottish club would be relegated out the championship - with their current squads.

However, given the size and infrastructure of Celtic, i'd expect them to compete near the top of the Premiership if they had access to the english league money. Also, there would be no reason that Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen couldnt get into that league too. When you look at Stoke, Burnley, Hull, Bournemouth, Brighton, Swansea and whoever else has made it to the premiership then there's no reason we couldn't also get there.

Like has been mentioned, size and fan base doesnt guarantee you anything but I think given the money and clout the english leagues have, the top 5 teams in Scotland could be serious players in England.

As it stands though, i stand by my thoughts that Celtic would be Championship, possibly pushing for play offs, the rest are League One material.

heretoday
14-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Celtic imo are better than West Brom who are 8th in EPL. Probably level pegging with Everton. Not better than the top 6.

Level pegging with Burnley I'd say. The likes of Everton and WBA are fitter, faster and bigger than Celtic.

Ozyhibby
14-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Level pegging with Burnley I'd say. The likes of Everton and WBA are fitter, faster and bigger than Celtic.

Man City are better than both them and couldn't beat Celtic?

ekhibee
14-05-2017, 03:17 PM
I suppose it comes down to how you would compare this Celtic team with recent Celtic teams. They've sold players like Fraser Forster, Wanyama and Van Dijk who've all blended effortlessly into the English Premiership IMO. If you think this team is better then you'd have to say they'd cope just fine in the English Premiership without challenging for any major honours. I can't agree that this Celtic team would be a mid-table Championship side, as another poster has pointed out, the quality of a lot of the football down south isn't nearly as good as they'd have us believe. There's quite a few teams in the Championship who at one time were really good sides but are nothing like as good as they were.

Dashing Bob S
14-05-2017, 03:21 PM
I'd be fairly confident that Celtic would probably be relegated out the Premiership and any other Scottish club would be relegated out the championship - with their current squads.

However, given the size and infrastructure of Celtic, i'd expect them to compete near the top of the Premiership if they had access to the english league money. Also, there would be no reason that Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen couldnt get into that league too. When you look at Stoke, Burnley, Hull, Bournemouth, Brighton, Swansea and whoever else has made it to the premiership then there's no reason we couldn't also get there.

Like has been mentioned, size and fan base doesnt guarantee you anything but I think given the money and clout the english leagues have, the top 5 teams in Scotland could be serious players in England.

As it stands though, i stand by my thoughts that Celtic would be Championship, possibly pushing for play offs, the rest are League One material.

Sounds about right. Hibs or Hearts could be Swansea/Bournemouth type outfits, but to stand a chance of making any serious mark on the Premiership, they would have to play at Murrayfield or a 40,000 plus new seater.

Since90+2
14-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Sounds about right. Hibs or Hearts could be Swansea/Bournemouth type outfits, but to stand a chance of making any serious mark on the Premiership, they would have to play at Murrayfield or a 40,000 plus new seater.

Not sure a stadium that big would be needed. Leicester won the league last season and the King Power only holds 32,000.

Haymaker
14-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Not sure a stadium that big would be needed. Leicester won the league last season and the King Power only holds 32,000.

But, like bompey, have billionaire owners.

Hibby Bairn
14-05-2017, 03:55 PM

Really? I think if Celtic drew WBA in a European tie they would beat them over 2 legs. Quite comfortably imo.

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 04:28 PM
I would say Celtic would be comfortable mid table EPL and the likes of Aberdeen mid championship level based on current squads.

sambajustice
14-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Nah, keep saying this, Scotlands 2 best players this season by an absolute mile were someone who was surplus to requirements at Aston Villa and an unproven but highly rated striker whose team have actually done better this season without him in the team.

Celtic would get murdered over the course of a season in the Premiership.

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2017, 04:43 PM
In a one off game or two legged affair Celtic may well beat those EPL teams mentioned but stay with them over the course of the whole EPL season, no chance.

anon1875
14-05-2017, 04:54 PM

If you look at the difference in quality of goals Dembele has scored compared to Forestieri I'd think you'd change your mind. Baring in mind Chelsea were going to buy him for 30m and his goals in the champions league, I'd be willing to bet my mortgage he'd be playing over Forestieri mate.

ancient hibee
14-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday could be playing yet and still not scored a goal.Celtic would see either of them off easily.

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 10:24 PM
Well, if we can't judge them then how are we supposed to judge and compare Celtic against anyone? I just think Celtic would easily match the teams I mentioned.

By the way you are correct, those teams are playing better opposition, but with results that I think Celtic could achieve. And my point was really I think Celtic would be in a position to quickly grow whereas some of the EPL teasm will not.

But as I said, just speculation on my part.
I agree with SFH
Celtic currently would be mid table in the EPL and with English TV money would be competing for a top 4 finish.

Dunbar Hibee
15-05-2017, 03:50 AM
Leicester certainly did better in the Champions League than Celtic or the other English clubs.

They did indeed. English teams are ***** to be fair though.

Quarters
15-05-2017, 04:56 AM
Having spent my life watching English football, my take is that Celtic would settle as a top eight side fairly comfortably. There's not much outside the current top six to scare them as it stands - lots of mediocre sides who take points off each other. It's possible that they could 'do a Leicester' but that's an outlier in terms of Premier League history. Ultimately it's all down to money.

Gut feel is that there's quite a drop off after that and most of the SPL sides would be dotted around the Championship with the likes of Hamilton and ICT potentially lower. I'd see Hibs being mid-Championship right now (at around Derby County level).

I'd quite fancy Wycombe to beat the likes of Raith and Ayr most weeks.

Mideon
15-05-2017, 06:46 AM
Good organised setup I'd say. With Rodgers coming in as manager it has brought a completely different dimension to their game. On a positive note though it means every other team in the spl will need to raise their game next season which I believe will be good for the Scottish game.

Scottish football is not as bad as the English (talksport and various other rubbish in the media) think it is. Most of the time I would much rather watch a Scotland game over the £14m per game 0-0 borefest that BT and Sky regularly put on out TVs. Overhyped football south of the border but the tv giants have to sell subscriptions some how. I just wish they would keep themselves from putting down our game. We might have less quality up here but also we haven't completely sold our soul to the devil. £15m for a very average player is a complete joke (and I hate to sound political here) but when things like food banks even exist it is a sickening amount of money.

But Sky and BT sports will continue as long as we keep paying. That EPL bubble will burst and when it does I think Scottish football should look south with a wee smile and two fingers up.

Brightside
15-05-2017, 06:53 AM

Teams outside of Celtic are poor compared to them, and are also very inconsistent.

easty
15-05-2017, 07:03 AM
Nah, keep saying this, Scotlands 2 best players this season by an absolute mile were someone who was surplus to requirements at Aston Villa and an unproven but highly rated striker whose team have actually done better this season without him in the team.

Celtic would get murdered over the course of a season in the Premiership.

Aye, well Joey Barton was ***** in our league yet started every game for Burnley before he got suspended.

Carlton Cole played loads in the EPL, horse **** when he came up here.

AndyM_1875
15-05-2017, 08:00 AM
They're a very good side but so they should be considering their resources are at least 5 times greater than Rangers and 10 times greater and more than everyone else.
I do enjoy their football but their fans remain the same whiny conspiracy theory fuelled fruit cakes they always have been.
They'd be top 10 in the Premiership probably.

ekhibee
15-05-2017, 08:59 AM
Good organised setup I'd say. With Rodgers coming in as manager it has brought a completely different dimension to their game. On a positive note though it means every other team in the spl will need to raise their game next season which I believe will be good for the Scottish game.

Scottish football is not as bad as the English (talksport and various other rubbish in the media) think it is. Most of the time I would much rather watch a Scotland game over the £14m per game 0-0 borefest that BT and Sky regularly put on out TVs. Overhyped football south of the border but the tv giants have to sell subscriptions some how. I just wish they would keep themselves from putting down our game. We might have less quality up here but also we haven't completely sold our soul to the devil. £15m for a very average player is a complete joke (and I hate to sound political here) but when things like food banks even exist it is a sickening amount of money.

But Sky and BT sports will continue as long as we keep paying. That EPL bubble will burst and when it does I think Scottish football should look south with a wee smile and two fingers up.

Excellent post, agree with every word. :top marks

HibernianJK
15-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Fed up of the Celtic love in from what seems like absolutely everyone these days.

With their squad, over 38 games they would be relegated from the Premier League and would struggle against the top level Championship teams IMO.

Gatecrasher
15-05-2017, 11:36 AM
This Celtic side are a good side. There is no getting around that. Other than the thrashing from Barca they held up pretty well against some good teams. They are unbeaten domestically until they play us at least.