PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: AWAY SEASON TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE

RSS Bot
11-05-2017, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7539)

3pm
11-05-2017, 12:00 PM
I was sure I wasn't going to do it again this year but now I see it..... :greengrin

Lancs Harp
11-05-2017, 12:09 PM
I was sure I wasn't going to do it again this year but now I see it..... :greengrin

Just out of interest 3pm did you miss many games? Did you think the excercise was merited? What were your doubts about renewing?

Hermit Crab
11-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Surprised at this low uptake, tickets for Ibrox, tynie and Parkhead will be in high demand. Cant see many other venues being all ticket.

hibs0666
11-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Surprised at this low uptake, tickets for Ibrox, tynie and Parkhead will be in high demand. Cant see many other venues being all ticket.

I'm not. The scheme is gash.

Billy Whizz
11-05-2017, 12:38 PM

Scheme is gash correct, and costs Hibs fans if they can't make a match through illness etc

Hermit Crab
11-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Scheme is gash correct, and costs Hibs fans if they can't make a match through illness etc

You've still done it though eh?

jeffers
11-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Maybe they should consider introducing a loyalty scheme ? :duck:

Billy Whizz
11-05-2017, 12:53 PM
You've still done it though eh?

Yeah, but I go to all the games when I can, not just the big ones

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:02 PM

How is it gash? The ones who go every week are being catered for. Problem for some apparently:rolleyes:

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:08 PM
Yeah, but I go to all the games when I can, not just the big ones

Only way to guarantee securing your tickets:aok:

hibs0666
11-05-2017, 02:09 PM
How is it gash? The ones who go every week are being catered for. Problem for some apparently:rolleyes:

It's of no use to people who attend even 90% of away games. It's gash.

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:11 PM
It's of no use to people who attend even 90% of away games. It's gash.

In your opinion.....

hibs0666
11-05-2017, 02:16 PM
In your opinion.....

If the club cannot sell 300 then clearly it's not my opinion - it's gashness is a fact.

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:19 PM
If the club cannot sell 300 then clearly it's not my opinion - it's gashness is a fact.

Well I think its marvellous........

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 02:20 PM
In your opinion.....

To be fair I can see his point regarding paying for games he can't attend.

I know you could say the home ST is the same but at least with the away ST there could be scope to be able to turn down a game and save the cost. Attending away games as you already know is far more costly,and I feel pretty sure the scheme could be a bit more flexible than it already is. Having said that I don't have one and couldn't commit anyway to away games so it really doesn't affect me.

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:22 PM
To be fair I can see his point regarding paying for games he can't attend.

I know you could say the home ST is the same but at least with the away ST there could be scope to be able to turn down a game and save the cost. Attending away games as you already know is far more costly, and feel pretty sure the scheme could be a bit more flexible than it already is. Having said that I don't have one and couldn't commit anyway to away games so it really doesn't affect me.

It was a compromise after scrapping LP scheme Scouse. Not really sure what more the Club could do here

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 02:27 PM
It was a compromise after scrapping LP scheme Scouse. Not really sure what more the Club could do here

Yes I realise you can never please everyone, even the loyalty scheme was shouted down by those it didn't suit. Would there be a massive issue in allowing away ST flexibility though? Maybe the cost of administering so many different yes/no's for tickets would be time consuming right enough?

If you guys enjoy the benefit then fair enough.:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Yes I realise you can never please everyone, even the loyalty scheme was shouted down by those it didn't suit. Would there be a massive issue in allowing away ST flexibility though? Maybe the cost of administering so many different yes/no's for tickets would be time consuming right enough?

If you guys enjoy the benefit then fair enough.:aok:

Easier for TO if all matches selected, rather than messing around with certain games

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2017, 02:31 PM

I don't have an issue with it, my frustration is we had a perfectly good system in place that was probably damaged by the 100pts for HSL members, and a minority of moaners caused the club to scrap the scheme. The club have recognised that there is a market for SOMETHING to still be done for away games. I am not in a position to commit to it as I would say I manage to get to around two thirds of our away games due to family commitments so it would be a waste for me to sign up to it for me and Alex. This probably means I am in the area that would have had enough loyalty points to be in the first tranche of tickets for Ibrox and Tynie, and now because of these few moaners I will be in the same position as someone who goes to basically no away games but fancies Tynecastle.

I would like the club to eventually look at reintroducing the loyalty scheme - plenty other clubs manage to run it successfully - but after hearing Leeanns comments on it in interviews last season - I doubt that will happen.

hibs0666
11-05-2017, 02:34 PM
Well I think its marvellous........

But the scheme is not about you though. :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:34 PM
I don't have an issue with it, my frustration is we had a perfectly good system in place that was probably damaged by the 100pts for HSL members, and a minority of moaners caused the club to scrap the scheme. The club have recognised that there is a market for SOMETHING to still be done for away games. I am not in a position to commit to it as I would say I manage to get to around two thirds of our away games due to family commitments so it would be a waste for me to sign up to it for me and Alex. This probably means I am in the area that would have had enough loyalty points to be in the first tranche of tickets for Ibrox and Tynie, and now because of these few moaners I will be in the same position as someone who goes to basically no away games but fancies Tynecastle.

I would like the club to eventually look at reintroducing the loyalty scheme - plenty other clubs manage to run it successfully - but after hearing Leeanns comments on it in interviews last season - I doubt that will happen.

Good post C, and I get it.....:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:35 PM
But the scheme is not about you though. :wink:

Thanks for clarifying

hibs0666
11-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Easier for TO if all matches selected, rather than messing around with certain games

And therein is the the reason for its gashness. The scheme should have been designed to meet the needs of supporters, not a handful of club employees.

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:38 PM
And therein is the the reason for its gashness. The scheme should have been designed to meet the needs of supporters, not a handful of club employees.

LPS did this, but the wisdom was to scrap it

southern hibby
11-05-2017, 02:40 PM
I've signed up again, but I hope it's scrapped and loyalty scheme is reintroduced as I feel it was a far better system.

GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:41 PM
I've signed up again, but I hope it's scrapped and loyalty scheme is reintroduced as I feel it was a far better system.

GGTTH

LP system won't be reintroduced imo

hibs0666
11-05-2017, 02:42 PM

Yup. For example, what exactly is wrong with charging some amount - say £50, £100 - for the right to buy tickets for away games. Cap it at 800 members tops and you've got a scheme that is much more inclusive, generates income for the club and won't let any members down.

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Yup. For example, what exactly is wrong with charging some amount - say £50, £100 - for the right to buy tickets for away games. Cap it at 800 members tops and you've got a scheme that is much more inclusive, generates income for the club and won't let any members down.

Then people will moan about additional costs etc....

BoomtownHibees
11-05-2017, 03:19 PM

Are you Ann Budge?

3pm
11-05-2017, 04:18 PM

Hibs rarely sell out at Parkhead.

Albanian Hibs
11-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Hibs rarely sell out at Parkhead.

I think we will easily sell out tynie ibrox and parkhead next season, especially first round of games

hibs0666
11-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Then people will moan about additional costs etc....

The additional cost is £400+ for those that sign up to this away season ticket scheme. No wonder we're struggling to shift 300 of them.

3pm
11-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Just out of interest 3pm did you miss many games? Did you think the excercise was merited? What were your doubts about renewing?

I never missed any mate (first time I have been to all games in a season).

Was it merited? Probably not. It was brilliant when we played Hearts but not as good when we played Turriff!

Most games on a Saturday at 3pm and supply / demand for any important games towards the end of the season when you are chasing the league probably made my mind up last year.

This year, the kick off times vary and it's more expensive. Personal circumstances mean it's a bit more tricky this year to attend and also the increase in cost is a factor.

I'd prefer loyalty points but that's not going to happen so I have a decision to make!

mcohibs
11-05-2017, 05:11 PM
The thing with the Away Season Ticket is that the fewer people sign up for one, the less advantageous it actually becomes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tamhere1875
11-05-2017, 05:16 PM
If you don't want one don't get one. end of story.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 05:54 PM

Great contribution to the discussion, well done.

hibs0666
11-05-2017, 05:55 PM

Whoosh!

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 06:57 PM
The additional cost is £400+ for those that sign up to this away season ticket scheme. No wonder we're struggling to shift 300 of them.

There is no additional cost signing to scheme at moment, as well you know:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 06:58 PM
The thing with the Away Season Ticket is that the fewer people sign up for one, the less advantageous it actually becomes...

Not sure I follow your logic?

3pm
11-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Not sure I follow your logic?

Think he means if there are 100 AST holders, rather than 200, then there are more tickets for the rest.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 07:03 PM
For those of you who went to every away game what was the total cost you spent on away tickets for the whole season?

Hermit Crab
11-05-2017, 07:03 PM
If folk hadn't thrown the toys out the pram with the points we'd still be enjoying a good fair system. Only His fans can **** things up for themselves with serial moaning for the sake of it or because it didn't suit some....

3pm
11-05-2017, 07:07 PM
For those of you who went to every away game what was the total cost you spent on away tickets for the whole season?

Haven't counted but I reckon it was about an average of about £18 a game. £324. £20 for Bonnyrigg Rose, £28 for Hearts I think and for Turriff I can't remember! Say £12.

Total in the region of £384. Will be a few quid either way.

A bit more expensive to travel as well (but my choice!).

Hermit Crab
11-05-2017, 07:11 PM
I think we will easily sell out tynie ibrox and parkhead next season, especially first round of games

I hope hearts first home game in front of the new stand is against us.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Haven't counted but I reckon it was about an average of about £18 a game. £324. £20 for Bonnyrigg Rose, £28 for Hearts I think and for Turriff I can't remember! Say £12.

Total in the region of £384. Will be a few quid either way.

A bit more expensive to travel as well (but my choice!).

On top of your home ST and travel costs that's some financial commitment to football. Of course you only commit if you can afford to do so but still that's a decent amount.

3pm
11-05-2017, 07:23 PM
On top of your home ST and travel costs that's some financial commitment to football. Of course you only commit if you can afford to do so but still that's a decent amount.

I think this season has probably cost about £1K by the time you add in the travel and home cup games v QOTS, St Mirren, Hearts, Ayr and the semi v Aberdeen. It's a lot which I think is why there should be an in between.

Eyrie
11-05-2017, 07:45 PM

You left out that Hibs don't get a penny of that money. It's just a way for Hibs fans to give money to other clubs for games that they might not make. Works fine if you do make it to every away game though, but how many people manage that? I doubt there are enough to justify the existence of an away season ticket.

The loyalty points scheme should have been refined, not abolished in a knee-jerk reaction to placate a few whiners. And I say that as someone who would never manage to accumulate enough points for the most popular games.

Carheenlea
11-05-2017, 07:51 PM
If folk hadn't thrown the toys out the pram with the points we'd still be enjoying a good fair system. Only His fans can **** things up for themselves with serial moaning for the sake of it or because it didn't suit some....

:agree: I'm disappointed that the scheme is not being reintroduced, and any calls for it to return look like falling on deaf ears.
The small uptake proves how unappealing the Away ST is for those who won't make every game. I miss a handful of games a season, and don't mind buying a ST as the money goes to the club - miss an away match and the ticket money is not only lost to you personally, but it goes to the home team with no benifit to Hibs. Great for those who can go to every game, and it's absolutely right that they are catered for and guaranteed their tickets when demand is high.
The Away ST caters for the couple of hundred most loyal travelling supporters, but a loyalty scheme would cater for a couple of thousand regular travelling fans.

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 08:02 PM
:agree: I'm disappointed that the scheme is not being reintroduced, and any calls for it to return look like falling on deaf ears.
The small uptake proves how unappealing the Away ST is for those who won't make every game. I miss a handful of games a season, and don't mind buying a ST as the money goes to the club - miss an away match and the ticket money is not only lost to you personally, but it goes to the home team with no benifit to Hibs. Great for those who can go to every game, and it's absolutely right that they are catered for and guaranteed their tickets when demand is high.
The Away ST caters for the couple of hundred most loyal travelling supporters, but a loyalty scheme would cater for a couple of thousand regular travelling fans.

Good post D:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 08:03 PM
You left out that Hibs don't get a penny of that money. It's just a way for Hibs fans to give money to other clubs for games that they might not make. Works fine if you do make it to every away game though, but how many people manage that? I doubt there are enough to justify the existence of an away season ticket.

The loyalty points scheme should have been refined, not abolished in a knee-jerk reaction to placate a few whiners. And I say that as someone who would never manage to accumulate enough points for the most popular games.

Wonder if the whiners will get the AST scrapped ?

TamHibs
11-05-2017, 08:20 PM

Aye & who's shoulders does it fall on to sort you's all out with away game tickets for places like Ibrox & Tynie, despite being in the away ticket scheme themselves?:confused:

Just joking, love you really big guy :wink:

marinello59
11-05-2017, 08:33 PM
I think this season has probably cost about £1K by the time you add in the travel and home cup games v QOTS, St Mirren, Hearts, Ayr and the semi v Aberdeen. It's a lot which I think is why there should be an in between.

There's travel costs involved in going to home games as well, not so sure that's an argument at all for changing things. The handful of fans who go to every game are getting their reward, it works fine.

Itsnoteasy
11-05-2017, 08:55 PM

That is cheap for a season.
That's what it cost me to go AEK for cancelled & rearranged game.

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 09:21 PM
There's travel costs involved in going to home games as well, not so sure that's an argument at all for changing things. The handful of fans who go to every game are getting their reward, it works fine.

Another good post J

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 09:21 PM

:greengrin snap

3pm
11-05-2017, 09:25 PM

Yep, I get that and did say it was my choice! Anyway...

3pm
11-05-2017, 09:27 PM

It depends on your income whether you think that's cheap! As with M59 though, point taken!

Sir David Gray
11-05-2017, 11:07 PM
I never understood the big problem with the loyalty points. I thought it worked pretty well for the most part and just needed a few tweaks to the way that it was set up, instead of being scrapped altogether.

I certainly preferred that to the away season ticket.

Hermit Crab
12-05-2017, 11:11 AM

The moment they don't get a ticket for tynie they will blame the 300 AST's for taking them all.....:rolleyes:

CallumLaidlaw
12-05-2017, 11:20 AM
The moment they don't get a ticket for tynie they will blame the 300 AST's for taking them all.....:rolleyes:

the 130 ASTH's :wink:

Maybe 200. I doubt we'll sell out all 300 if we haven't already

Albanian Hibs
12-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Think we might sign up for it this time. Hardly missed an away game last season and dont think we will miss many next season ( sickness/holidays apart - and if that was to happen I'd just give my ticket to a family member or friend). Saves any stress trying to get Ibrox or Tynie tickets.

3pm
12-05-2017, 11:53 AM

Don't talk a lot of nonsense.

Eyrie
12-05-2017, 05:50 PM

Pointing out that the away season ticket is a poor solution to a problem that doesn't exist is not the same as whining for it to be scrapped, which was the attitude of the vocal few who didn't agree with the loyalty points scheme.

It could be improved however - maybe Hibs should charge £50 for membership and give a couple of days priority booking before the general sale. That would allow those who want to go to every away game to secure a ticket, whilst being able to arrange to sit with friends and not having to give money to another club for a game they can't attend. Indeed, missing a couple of games would pretty much cover the £50 fee which Hibs would get.

Baldy Foghorn
12-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Pointing out that the away season ticket is a poor solution to a problem that doesn't exist is not the same as whining for it to be scrapped, which was the attitude of the vocal few who didn't agree with the loyalty points scheme.

It could be improved however - maybe Hibs should charge £50 for membership and give a couple of days priority booking before the general sale. That would allow those who want to go to every away game to secure a ticket, whilst being able to arrange to sit with friends and not having to give money to another club for a game they can't attend. Indeed, missing a couple of games would pretty much cover the £50 fee which Hibs would get.

Or the club leave as it is, and the ones who use it get their tickets as norm......

LPS was complicated needlessly, this doesn't need to be so. Sign up or don't, that simplistic really:aok:

Eyrie
12-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Or the club leave as it is, and the ones who use it get their tickets as norm......

LPS was complicated needlessly, this doesn't need to be so. Sign up or don't, that simplistic really:aok:

So you don't think the away season ticket could be improved for both Hibs and those fans who want it?

Baldy Foghorn
12-05-2017, 06:43 PM
So you don't think the away season ticket could be improved for both Hibs and those fans who want it?

In what way Eyrie?

Those who didn't like LPS moaned it was creating an elite group. Im sure you would hear same gripes, should there be an additional charge for signing up to such a scheme?

Eyrie
12-05-2017, 06:47 PM
In what way Eyrie?

Those who didn't like LPS moaned it was creating an elite group. Im sure you would hear same gripes, should there be an additional charge for signing up to such a scheme?

I've raised the fact that Hibs get no benefit from it, and those who do join have to pay for tickets even if they can't make a game, and don't get to choose their seat.

I've also suggested a solution. Might not be perfect, but it is a positive response rather than the unconstructive moans that ended the loyalty points.

Baldy Foghorn
12-05-2017, 06:52 PM
I've raised the fact that Hibs get no benefit from it, and those who do join have to pay for tickets even if they can't make a game, and don't get to choose their seat.

I've also suggested a solution. Might not be perfect, but it is a positive response rather than the unconstructive moans that ended the loyalty points.

So I attend every game, I should therefore incur another charge on top of tickets etc.....Cheers:aok:

Carheenlea
12-05-2017, 08:28 PM
You can fine tune a Loyalty Point Scheme, but an Away ST can only really be what it is.
Asking those who back the team the most to pay extra for the privilege would be nonsensical.

traceyhibs
12-05-2017, 09:24 PM
I'm seriously thinking about the Away ST for the coming season for me and my girls. I won't be taking them to Ibrox or Tynecastle but can get them upgraded to adults so all is not lost. Saves so much time and hassle.

SteveHFC
12-05-2017, 09:30 PM
I'm seriously thinking about the Away ST for the coming season for me and my girls. I won't be taking them to Ibrox or Tynecastle but can get them upgraded to adults so all is not lost. Saves so much time and hassle.

Was against it last season but signed up for the coming season. Saves as a lot of hassle.

traceyhibs
12-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Yeah that's the attraction. Makes sense to do it. Know where others are coming from and everyone's situations are different

Eyrie
12-05-2017, 10:05 PM
So I attend every game, I should therefore incur another charge on top of tickets etc.....Cheers:aok:

If you're getting priority for the tickets ahead of everyone else, then why not? It would be cost-neutral if you missed a couple of games. Alternatively you could choose not to pay and wait for the general sale.

Leaving aside the idea of a payment to Hibs, would you prefer to have the option to buy rather than having to pay the other team regardless of your ability to attend?

Baldy Foghorn
13-05-2017, 07:11 AM
If you're getting priority for the tickets ahead of everyone else, then why not? It would be cost-neutral if you missed a couple of games. Alternatively you could choose not to pay and wait for the general sale.

Leaving aside the idea of a payment to Hibs, would you prefer to have the option to buy rather than having to pay the other team regardless of your ability to attend?

It's pointless asking me, I attend every game. Priority? Jeez

I should pay extra for attending every game? Don't I deserve priority, or should I queue up overnight for a derby ticket, after travelling up and down Scotland, following the team?

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2017, 09:09 AM
It's pointless asking me, I attend every game. Priority? Jeez

I should pay extra for attending every game? Don't I deserve priority, or should I queue up overnight for a derby ticket, after travelling up and down Scotland, following the team?

I don't think you've understood the concept.

What he's saying is pay £50 and get first dibs on tickets for all matches. If you can't go to a game you don't have to.

If you want to go to all away games you can and will get priority. No queuing overnight involved.

Baldy Foghorn
13-05-2017, 09:13 AM
I don't think you've understood the concept.

What he's saying is pay £50 and get first dibs on tickets for all matches. If you can't go to a game you don't have to.

If you want to go to all away games you can and will get priority. No queuing overnight involved.

I understood his concept. Why should I pay £50 to get tickets? AST is great for me, every ticket, no fees.

We would be creating another level of elite group, which was a counter argument against LP.

B.H.F.C
13-05-2017, 09:26 AM
I understood his concept. Why should I pay £50 to get tickets? AST is great for me, every ticket, no fees.

We would be creating another level of elite group, which was a counter argument against LP.

Exactly this. I don't think I've heard anything as ridiculous since Ann Budge decided to charge people for the priveledge of being allowed to buy their seat.

Not everything needs to come down to finance and what the club can make out of it. Those of us who travel everywhere to support the the team incur enough cost doing so. The thought that we should incur additional cost for 'the right' to do so is bonkers. I don't want a medal or to be part of any elite group for doing what I do. But the AST is a good hassle free option for both me and the club.

Baldy Foghorn
13-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Exactly this. I don't think I've heard anything as ridiculous since Ann Budge decided to charge people for the priveledge of being allowed to buy their seat.

Not everything needs to come down to finance and what the club can make out of it. Those of us who travel everywhere to support the the team incur enough cost doing so. The thought that we should incur additional cost for 'the right' to do so is bonkers. I don't want a medal or to be part of any elite group for doing what I do. But the AST is a good hassle free option for both me and the club.

:top marks

BoomtownHibees
13-05-2017, 09:40 AM

Boom. Nailed it

Eyrie
13-05-2017, 09:46 AM

Does every season ticket holder get an automatic ticket for an away game? No, only those who sign up for the away season ticket do and the club has capped the number of those which are available. So its very existence makes it an "elite group" if you want to consider it as such rather than being an exclusive group.

Essentially you're making the same argument for away season tickets that a few people made against the loyalty points, which is one based on your particular personal circumstances.

If the away season ticket didn't exist, would it really affect your ability to attend away games? Season ticket holders would still be given priority to buy tickets.

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2017, 09:50 AM

As long as it's great for you I'm happy for the club to keep it in place. :greengrin

It wouldn't be creating another level of elite group - it'd be the same one as now, just maybe bigger than the current 100 odd.

Baldy Foghorn
13-05-2017, 09:51 AM
As long as it's great for you I'm happy for the club to keep it in place. :greengrin

It wouldn't be creating another level of elite group - it'd be the same one as now, just maybe bigger than the current 100 odd.

:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
13-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Does every season ticket holder get an automatic ticket for an away game? No, only those who sign up for the away season ticket do and the club has capped the number of those which are available. So its very existence makes it an "elite group" if you want to consider it as such rather than being an exclusive group.

Essentially you're making the same argument for away season tickets that a few people made against the loyalty points, which is one based on your particular personal circumstances.

If the away season ticket didn't exist, would it really affect your ability to attend away games? Season ticket holders would still be given priority to buy tickets.

So I could potentially miss out on derby ticket, even though I go to every game? Perfect.....

Every ST holder gets a chance to sign up for scheme. This is all rather futile

I'm out, farcical :aok:

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2017, 10:00 AM
So I could potentially miss out on derby ticket, even though I go to every game? Perfect.....

They'd still have to cap the membership to ensure that everyone who joined was guaranteed a ticket. Probably to the place we get the lowest allocation - Ibrox at 900?

Scouse Hibee
13-05-2017, 10:39 AM
What is the real issue here? The scheme isn't over subscribed so it seems that those happy enough to pay for all games even if they miss some of them can do so. The scheme doesn't suit everyone (no scheme ever will) as the loyalty points debacle proved.
If away tickets are much sought after for certain fixtures then none AST holders have to take their chance and some will lose out, that's life as a football supporter. We've already seen one scheme ruined by moaning and bickering let's not try and spoil another one.

Eyrie
13-05-2017, 10:41 AM

How often did you miss out before loyalty points or away season tickets?

Agree that we're not getting anywhere with this discussion :aok: