PDA

View Full Version : Fans reps - where's the new communication approach ?

bigwheel
10-05-2017, 08:17 AM
I hesitate writing this, as it could end up just being a gripe thread ..but where is the improved communications promised by the successful fans reps? Other than a couple of updates on here post their successful election - I can't recall seeing anything ?

Please feel free to correct me if I have missed the communications..happy to be pointed elsewhere if there is somewhere else to read ...

if not , can we see the real change that was committed to - regular dialogue and updates across the different Hibs fan communities. [emoji106][emoji106]

Cheers

BoomtownHibees
10-05-2017, 08:18 AM
I hesitate writing this, as it could end up just being a gripe thread ..but where is the improved communications promised by the successful fans reps? Other than a couple of updates on here post their successful election - I can't recall seeing anything ?

Please feel free to correct me if I have missed the communications..happy to be pointed elsewhere if there is somewhere else to read ...

if not , can we see the real change that was committed to - regular dialogue and updates across the different Hibs fan communities. [emoji106][emoji106]

Cheers

Maybe there's nothing to tell. What is it you want to know?

Ronniekirk
10-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Communicate. Communicate Communicate Charleen was big on that issue but she didn't get elected
Season end mate so wouldn't be expecting a lot of activity but since it was such a big issue among fans, i agree i haven't seen anything posted for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwheel
10-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Maybe there's nothing to tell. What is it you want to know?

That's not really the point ..the fans reps role is to represent the voice of the fans to the club and the club back to the fans ..both acknowledged that hadn't worked well enough in the last two years, and committed to connect more regularly with updates and dialogue ...I've not seen anything in the last couple of months (may have missed it) - so I'm simply nudging them to do it better this time ...as they committed to

Think it would be a good thing ...

BoomtownHibees
10-05-2017, 08:30 AM
That's not really the point ..the fans reps role is to represent the voice of the fans to the club and the club back to the fans ..both acknowledged that hadn't worked well enough in the last two years, and committed to connect more regularly with updates and dialogue ...I've not seen anything in the last couple of months (may have missed it) - so I'm simply nudging them to do it better this time ...as they committed to

Think it would be a good thing ...

I agree it would be a good thing as that's what was promised but I would personally like to hear something that is worth hearing about rather than comms just being put out for the sake of it.

If there's nothing to share then there's nothing to share

CallumLaidlaw
10-05-2017, 08:31 AM
Hasn't Tracy responded to quite a few threads on behalf of her and Frank?

GreenArmyyy!
10-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Yes she has Callum. 🖒

bigwheel
10-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Hasn't Tracy responded to quite a few threads on behalf of her and Frank?

That's good news - Might have missed them Callum - don't think I know either of their usernames ...

GreenArmyyy!
10-05-2017, 08:38 AM
That's good news - Might have missed them Callum - don't think I know either of their usernames ...

TraceyHibs and I'm not sure what Frank's is.

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 08:39 AM

Cheers

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. As the comment below has said there hasn't really been anything as such to update on.

I have been on and replied directly and on here regarding ESA Season Tickets, Behind the Goals and also with regards to a post that had been shared about how as a club we can make the match day experience more enjoyable for kids with autism and their parents/careers. Some times Frank and I are contacted directly and these things are dealt as and when they arise.

Moving forward the Working Together meetings minutes will be posted on the Clubs Website to ensure that those who can't attend can see what's being discussed and a reminder that it's open to all supporters.

What we will do is at the end of this month once I have attended my second board meeting we can put up an update on how the first couple of months has gone and the types of issues we have been dealing with.

Still early days in this role but lucky to have Frank who has done the role for the past 2 years to be able to seek guidance on things and we practically talk every day.

What we don't want to do is bore you each month with nothing updates.

Hope that helps and confirms that we are on the forums and dealing with issues as and when they arise.

If you have anything you would like to discuss feel free to contact us on tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk or fdougan@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks

Tracey & Frank

Danderhall Hibs
10-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Cheers Tracey. I think a regular blog/update would be a good addition. I'd suggest every couple of months would be decent, at worst a quarterly update with achievements in this quarter, plans for the next quarter etc.

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Cheers Tracey. I think a regular blog/update would be a good addition. I'd suggest every couple of months would be decent, at worst a quarterly update with achievements in this quarter, plans for the next quarter etc.

Totally agree. Makes more sense as more to bring back to you all.

We are looking at a lot of different options with the club as well to improve communication because we want to get it right this time.

Also looking at a surgery every home game for the new season so if anyone has any issues they can discuss face to face.

We will make it better.

MB62
10-05-2017, 10:50 AM

We are looking at a lot of different options with the club as well to improve communication because we want to get it right this time.

Also looking at a surgery every home game for the new season so if anyone has any issues they can discuss face to face.

We will make it better.

I would say quarterly is to big a gap, monthly or even every 2nd month, depending on time of year.

Two BIG issues for me that could/should be raised, and NOW is the perfect time to do it, close season.

The public address system is diabolical (either that or the announcer is) and is need of immediate attention. West Stand Upper (towards the FFS) is just incredible, can't make out a single word that is being said and is seriously a H&S issue. Despite the fact it brought up several times during a season, the club seem to want to turn a deaf ear to this problem.

Secondly, would it be too big an ask to get hot water piped in to the toilets? Even that midden in Grogie can manage this. It is absolutely murder polis going to the loo on a freezing cold, middle of winter game, only to be hit by even colder water coming out the taps after washing your hands. I'm sure yourself and everyone else has experienced this at some point and is just unacceptable in this day and age.
I realise attending to these things is a drain on an already tight budget, but it should be a 'one off' expenditure.

If you feel like minded, I would be delighted to have these points raised at your next meeting, and obviously a response on the boards thoughts on them.

Thanks Tracey.

CropleyWasGod
10-05-2017, 11:01 AM
Hi there,

Thanks for your post. As the comment below has said there hasn't really been anything as such to update on.

I have been on and replied directly and on here regarding ESA Season Tickets, Behind the Goals and also with regards to a post that had been shared about how as a club we can make the match day experience more enjoyable for kids with autism and their parents/careers. Some times Frank and I are contacted directly and these things are dealt as and when they arise.

Moving forward the Working Together meetings minutes will be posted on the Clubs Website to ensure that those who can't attend can see what's being discussed and a reminder that it's open to all supporters.

What we will do is at the end of this month once I have attended my second board meeting we can put up an update on how the first couple of months has gone and the types of issues we have been dealing with.

Still early days in this role but lucky to have Frank who has done the role for the past 2 years to be able to seek guidance on things and we practically talk every day.

Hope that helps and confirms that we are on the forums and dealing with issues as and when they arise.

If you have anything you would like to discuss feel free to contact us on tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk or fdougan@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks

Tracey & Frank

Hi Tracey, and thanks for that.

One thing that maybe people need clarified (me included :greengrin) is how often the Board meet, and whether this changes during the close season.

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 11:07 AM
I would say quarterly is to big a gap, monthly or even every 2nd month, depending on time of year.

Two BIG issues for me that could/should be raised, and NOW is the perfect time to do it, close season.

The public address system is diabolical (either that or the announcer is) and is need of immediate attention. West Stand Upper (towards the FFS) is just incredible, can't make out a single word that is being said and is seriously a H&S issue. Despite the fact it brought up several times during a season, the club seem to want to turn a deaf ear to this problem.

Secondly, would it be too big an ask to get hot water piped in to the toilets? Even that midden in Grogie can manage this. It is absolutely murder polis going to the loo on a freezing cold, middle of winter game, only to be hit by even colder water coming out the taps after washing your hands. I'm sure yourself and everyone else has experienced this at some point and is just unacceptable in this day and age.
I realise attending to these things is a drain on an already tight budget, but it should be a 'one off' expenditure.

If you feel like minded, I would be delighted to have these points raised at your next meeting, and obviously a response on the boards thoughts on them.

Thanks Tracey.

Hi there,

Both the sound system and hot water have been brought up at the Working Together meetings and the club are aware of these.

Can I ask if you can hear the safety announcements as most I've spoken with have said they can hear those but no music or Barrie the announcer.

Promotion was clearly the number one priority and will discuss these items again at the next Working Together Meeting which takes place on the 29th May. I will come back to you.

Thanks for raising them.

Tracey

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Hi Tracey, and thanks for that.

One thing that maybe people need clarified (me included :greengrin) is how often the Board meet, and whether this changes during the close season.

Hi,

The board meets once per month and sometimes things occur where it needs to be rescheduled. This stays the same during the close season.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Tracey

CMurdoch
10-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Both reps are doing a good job but fans expectations of them can be unrealistic.
They are not paid for what they do and therefore can't be expected to be dealing with Hibs related business all day every day.
Given the speed with which Tracey has become involved in issues brought up on Hibs.net I would reason that she puts in a fair amount of work into monitoring the forums and getting involved when she can help.
Compare the bad old days of Duff and Gray to now where we can all be as connected with the club as we have the time and appetite for.
In the almost 50 years I have supported the club the fans have never been more involved and the club has never been more open. We are financially stable and have modern facilities for the first time. We even have two fans on the board and the supporters own a big chunk of the club.
Going back to the reps, the role is developing and we have two people with our interests and the clubs interests at heart.
Everything is moving in the right direction. Slowly, slowly catch the monkey.

Peevemor
10-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey & Frank

Tracey, from what I've seen you're doing fine so far.

You've acted on 2 or 3 issues so far that fall into your remit (or what I take to be your remit).

If you see fit to put up a mega post once a month that's up to you, but keeping an eye on the forums and stepping in when need be works too. This is obviously in addition to communicating directly with people face to face or by email, which I'm sure you're doing a fait bit.

Keep up the good work and good luck.

:aok:

Oscar T Grouch
10-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Hi there,

Both the sound system and hot water have been brought up at the Working Together meetings and the club are aware of these.

Can I ask if you can hear the safety announcements as most I've spoken with have said they can hear those but no music or Barrie the announcer.

Promotion was clearly the number one priority and will discuss these items again at the next Working Together Meeting which takes place on the 29th May. I will come back to you.

Thanks for raising them.

Tracey

I'll stick my tuppence worth in here if you don't mind. The safety announcements are not clear at all from where I sit (Section 38). I can make out a few things but it tends to come across as a jumble of words rather than anything coherent. If the club needed to make an emergency announcement I doubt I would be able to understand it if it was any more than a few words.

I thought the speakers used by the stadium announcer at the St Mirren game where great and clear, but I was only about 20 yards from the speakers. Weirdly the safety announcements at the game were put through the tannoy which made them inaudible.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
10-05-2017, 11:34 AM
At the risk of sounding like a moan (!) Was i the only person annoyed at the DJ choosing such awful tunes for the post match celebrations?

He played that stupid wimpy advert song twice, and the cringey Queen we are the champions (winning the second tier doesnt make us champions).

Its really not hard, there are loads of hibs songs he couls have played. Total bland, corporate pish imo.

Apologies for the rant!

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Tracey, from what I've seen you're doing fine so far.

You've acted on 2 or 3 issues so far that fall into your remit (or what I take to be your remit).

If you see fit to put up a mega post once a month that's up to you, but keeping an eye on the forums and stepping in when need be works too. This is obviously in addition to communicating directly with people face to face or by email, which I'm sure you're doing a fait bit.

Keep up the good work and good luck.

:aok:

Thank you [emoji4]

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 11:36 AM
I'll stick my tuppence worth in here if you don't mind. The safety announcements are not clear at all from where I sit (Section 38). I can make out a few things but it tends to come across as a jumble of words rather than anything coherent. If the club needed to make an emergency announcement I doubt I would be able to understand it if it was any more than a few words.

I thought the speakers used by the stadium announcer at the St Mirren game where great and clear, but I was only about 20 yards from the speakers. Weirdly the safety announcements at the game were put through the tannoy which made them inaudible.

Thanks for your feedback Vince and will certainly be taking this back to the club. All of this is really helpful. Thanks

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 11:38 AM
At the risk of sounding like a moan (!) Was i the only person annoyed at the DJ choosing such awful tunes for the post match celebrations?

He played that stupid wimpy advert song twice, and the cringey Queen we are the champions (winning the second tier doesnt make us champions).

Its really not hard, there are loads of hibs songs he couls have played. Total bland, corporate pish imo.

Apologies for the rant!

What songs would you have liked to have heard and what would like to hear moving forward?

CMurdoch
10-05-2017, 11:48 AM

Apologies for the rant!

Don't think music played after winning the league will be an issue that rears it head again anytime soon.
However, if they were to win it next season Neil Lennon singing & dancing to "Promised You A Miracle" would fit the bill:aok:

bigwheel
10-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey & Frank

Tracey,

Thanks for such a quick reply. Appreciated. Sounds like your are getting actively engaged in some topics - so great news...

I think some regular updates are a great idea..would welcome them.

I guess a key part of my original point was not just about updates - but also to encourage you to use this (and other mediums) to stimulate input from fans - as it will be brilliant to have an effective two way dialogue happening on all sorts of topics...

seems to be already happening....

Good luck! and thanks again

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Tracey,

Thanks for such a quick reply. Appreciated. Sounds like your are getting actively engaged in some topics - so great news...

I think some regular updates are a great idea..would welcome them.

I guess a key part of my original point was not just about updates - but also to encourage you to use this (and other mediums) to stimulate input from fans - as it will be brilliant to have an effective two way dialogue happening on all sorts of topics...

seems to be already happening....

Good luck! and thanks again

Thank you.

We are your voice so if you feel something isn't happening then it's good to get feedback from you all.

Thanks again

Tracey [emoji4]

NAE NOOKIE
10-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Its early days and so far I would say the fans reps, certainly Tracey, have already posted more comments on here than were posted in the two years prior to the latest election.

I wee concern from me that could be put to the board is over my favourite moan of the moment 'behind the Goals' ...... Its not so much about lack of communication as it is about what appears to have been a lack of forward planning by the club, though that impression may be as a result of a lack of communication.

The plan by the club to find a different use for what was the fans bar must have been on the agenda for some time before the deal with the NHS was struck ..... From the moment that became something the club were looking at surely they must have been aware that many fans would be concerned at the loss of the bar, which if not used much during the week was certainly popular on match days.

In view of that its surprising to me that the club didn't appear to have a strategy in place as to what they were going to do when it became clear BTG was going to close, and more to the point a clear strategy that could be communicated to the fans. As things stand its all ifs, buts and maybes ....... There might be a temporary solution in place for next season. The club are considering a possible permanent replacement, etc

At the end of the day it is the boards responsibility to maximise income for the club and from that perspective I don't have a problem with them accepting a 'too good to turn down' offer from the NHS for the innards of the FF stand. But having said that, I have the impression rightly or wrongly that very little thought or consideration was given to how this process would affect the fans or what their reaction to it would be.

As I've said before, the whole mantra from the club regarding community engagement was to bring Hibs and the good people of Leith and Edinburgh closer together by making our underused resources available for community projects .... but what was not proposed as part of that was facilities used by fans on a Saturday and popular with them being closed and given over in their entirety to community projects, even if they do generate income, which is what has happened here.

It seems to me that what began as a laudable attempt by the club to strengthen its ties with the non football supporting general community in the hope of pricking folks interest in the club as a side effect has become a bit of a runaway train, where Hibs are in danger of forgetting the one community they must concentrate on first and foremost, that being the community of Hibs supporters.

By having a 'relatively' cheap and cheerful bar within the stadium where the ordinary fans could go on a Saturday the connection between the club and the supporters was strengthened ..... What's the point of working so hard to strengthen ties with the overall community when the effect of it is to weaken the connection between the club and its own supporters?

Tracey ?

Sorry ..........:hijack: ............ But I think this is important and could point to something that if not questioned now could become a bigger issue than just the loss of a bar.

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Its early days and so far I would say the fans reps, certainly Tracey, have already posted more comments on here than were posted in the two years prior to the latest election.

I wee concern from me that could be put to the board is over my favourite moan of the moment 'behind the Goals' ...... Its not so much about lack of communication as it is about what appears to have been a lack of forward planning by the club, though that impression may be as a result of a lack of communication.

The plan by the club to find a different use for what was the fans bar must have been on the agenda for some time before the deal with the NHS was struck ..... From the moment that became something the club were looking at surely they must have been aware that many fans would be concerned at the loss of the bar, which if not used much during the week was certainly popular on match days.

In view of that its surprising to me that the club didn't appear to have a strategy in place as to what they were going to do when it became clear BTG was going to close, and more to the point a clear strategy that could be communicated to the fans. As things stand its all ifs, buts and maybes ....... There might be a temporary solution in place for next season. The club are considering a possible permanent replacement, etc

At the end of the day it is the boards responsibility to maximise income for the club and from that perspective I don't have a problem with them accepting a 'too good to turn down' offer from the NHS for the innards of the FF stand. But having said that, I have the impression rightly or wrongly that very little thought or consideration was given to how this process would affect the fans or what their reaction to it would be.

As I've said before, the whole mantra from the club regarding community engagement was to bring Hibs and the good people of Leith and Edinburgh closer together by making our underused resources available for community projects .... but what was not proposed as part of that was facilities used by fans on a Saturday and popular with them being closed and given over in their entirety to community projects, even if they do generate income, which is what has happened here.

It seems to me that what began as a laudable attempt by the club to strengthen its ties with the non football supporting general community in the hope of pricking folks interest in the club as a side effect has become a bit of a runaway train, where Hibs are in danger of forgetting the one community they must concentrate on first and foremost, that being the community of Hibs supporters.

By having a 'relatively' cheap and cheerful bar within the stadium where the ordinary fans could go on a Saturday the connection between the club and the supporters was strengthened ..... What's the point of working so hard to strengthen ties with the overall community when the effect of it is to weaken the connection between the club and its own supporters?

Tracey ?

Sorry ..........:hijack: ............ But I think this is important and could point to something that if not questioned now could become a bigger issue than just the loss of a bar.

Hi there,

There will be something in place for the new season and more likely a temporary solution. Plans have been drawn up but until planning permissions and structural and licensing issues are confirmed and in place we can't make any announcement as to what these solutions will be.

It was brought up again at the Working Together meeting that announcing it without a solution probably wasn't the best. The club took that point on board. Unfortunately because we had to let ST holders know about the lift the announcement had to be made when it was.

I loved BTG and went their my kids so will definitely be keeping you posted on progress with this. The club know how important it is for the Supporters.

Will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks

Tracey

Pretty Boy
10-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Tracey has responded to myself directly on a couple of issues which have since been resolved so no complaints from me.

I'm always impressed seeing Frank out and about at ER as well so again no issues.

Both doing well imo.

MB62
10-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Hi there,

Thanks for raising them.

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

This is already a full time job for you eh! :greengrin

Can't say I have ever noticed a problem with the security announcements, although it might be because I am not in on time to even hear them. The announcer is a different ball game, he could be talking Russian for all I can make out. Ask Leeann to sit in the West Upper North for a game (or even just at half time) and then let her tell it is fine :brickwall

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Hi Tracey,

This is already a full time job for you eh! :greengrin

Can't say I have ever noticed a problem with the security announcements, although it might be because I am not in on time to even hear them. The announcer is a different ball game, he could be talking Russian for all I can make out. Ask Leeann to sit in the West Upper North for a game (or even just at half time) and then let her tell it is fine :brickwall

Yeah but I love it. It's Hibs so it's important. I've had a bit of feedback re the West Upper and it's certainly a problem there.

Definitely something we are looking at and will be taking it all back to the club

Thank you [emoji4]

SON OF PADDY
10-05-2017, 01:00 PM
What songs would you have liked to have heard and what would like to hear moving forward?

I'd like to know how do you contact Barrie
Has he got a email address ?
As I don't do Facebook.
Cheers

hibee_girl
10-05-2017, 01:06 PM
As I don't do Facebook.
Cheers

He's on here, I think he posts under the name Hibsannouncer

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 01:06 PM
As I don't do Facebook.
Cheers

Do you do Twitter? He's on there as @HibsAnnouncer

If not I'll see what I can do for you in getting a contact for him.

Thanks

Tracey

SON OF PADDY
10-05-2017, 01:23 PM
He's on here, I think he posts under the name Hibsannouncer

Thanks for that 😁

SON OF PADDY
10-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Do you do Twitter? He's on there as @HibsAnnouncer

If not I'll see what I can do for you in getting a contact for him.

Thanks

Tracey

Cheers Tracey I appreciate the quick response,
You're a busy lassie today. 🤗

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Cheers Tracey I appreciate the quick response,
You're a busy lassie today. [emoji847]

I know but it's good to be busy lol [emoji4]

GreenCastle
10-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Main areas I hope are being sorted to improve match day experience..

Terrible PA system and needs to be slower and more clear announcements with more Hibs songs.

Up keep of the stadium - cleaning and painting is required inside and out. Even the grass in front of the East Stand looks unkept.

Hibs signage - need more Hibs picture / murals etc inside the stands - inside east is still too bland.

Supporters bar - hopefully something is sorted soon for this or plans are made for the gap between east and FF.

Cost and variety of food - still so expensive - again another promise about improvement that never happened.

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 02:15 PM
Main areas I hope are being sorted to improve match day experience..

Terrible PA system and needs to be slower and more clear announcements with more Hibs songs.

Up keep of the stadium - cleaning and painting is required inside and out. Even the grass in front of the East Stand looks unkept.

Hibs signage - need more Hibs picture / murals etc inside the stands - inside east is still too bland.

Supporters bar - hopefully something is sorted soon for this or plans are made for the gap between east and FF.

Cost and variety of food - still so expensive - again another promise about improvement that never happened.

Hi there,

Everything apart from the food I am aware is being looked at.

Kiosks I will need to see where we are with that. Still under contract therefore would imagine pricing was out of our hands. It's been brought up before and will ask the question

Thanks

Tracey

GreenCastle
10-05-2017, 02:20 PM
Thanks for quick reply.

I know in the role limited info can be posted especially with media / yams hovering around message boards but really hope all the areas are being worked on.

As others have said the PA system has been an issue for so long but we get fed the expensivene cost line when most other clubs in Scotland have no issues and even some on here end offered to help.

Hopefully we see a summer of progress to make the club and match day experience even better.

I would love to come to ER earlier on match days but rarely a need as limited to do or eat at stadium - I'm sure many others the same.

Good luck

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Thanks for quick reply.

I know in the role limited info can be posted especially with media / yams hovering around message boards but really hope all the areas are being worked on.

As others have said the PA system has been an issue for so long but we get fed the expensivene cost line when most other clubs in Scotland have no issues and even some on here end offered to help.

Hopefully we see a summer of progress to make the club and match day experience even better.

I would love to come to ER earlier on match days but rarely a need as limited to do or eat at stadium - I'm sure many others the same.

Good luck

Really appreciate your feedback. Would be great to get fans to the stadium early and build the atmosphere so again all great points and all taken on board

WhileTheChief..
10-05-2017, 03:06 PM
The tannoy might be annoying but it's hardly a health and safety issue!

I'm sure that if there was any form of emergency we could all find our way safely out the stadium.

cabbageandribs1875
10-05-2017, 03:08 PM
the pre game emergency alarm buzzer is perfectly clear as is the message telling us, it's the mic on the pitch that's awful

Hibby70
10-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Sounds like the Pa/speakers (Tannoy is a brand, Alan Partridge) is a different problem for different areas.

Maybe a survey where you have to say where you sit with some questions in terms of the quality would be the way to go.

blackpoolhibs
10-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Well done Tracey for coming on here and i'd imagine the other sites, and giving answers to peoples questions.

Communication on all forms of social media was one of the reasons i voted for you, and it's great that you have and will hopefully continue to inform the people who don't all live near the ground. :top marks

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Sounds like the Pa/speakers (Tannoy is a brand, Alan Partridge) is a different problem for different areas.

Maybe a survey where you have to say where you sit with some questions in terms of the quality would be the way to go.

Great idea [emoji362]

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Well done Tracey for coming on here and i'd imagine the other sites, and giving answers to peoples questions.

Communication on all forms of social media was one of the reasons i voted for you, and it's great that you have and will hopefully continue to inform the people who don't all live near the ground. :top marks

Thank you and thank you for voting for me [emoji4]

Jack Hackett
10-05-2017, 04:50 PM
I think the reps should have their own sub-forum, where updates can be posted and questions/points raised... everyone will know where to look then

traceyhibs
10-05-2017, 09:43 PM
I think the reps should have their own sub-forum, where updates can be posted and questions/points raised... everyone will know where to look then

Great idea [emoji362]

Andy74
10-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Getting out the East needs looked at. If you don't leave early you can be about 20 mins getting out. It leads to lots of people leaving earlier than they'd want, views getting spoiled etc.

The exit by the disabled platform is unbelievably slow. Defies most logic as to people passing through a reasonably wide space.

NAE NOOKIE
11-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Hi there,

There will be something in place for the new season and more likely a temporary solution. Plans have been drawn up but until planning permissions and structural and licensing issues are confirmed and in place we can't make any announcement as to what these solutions will be.

It was brought up again at the Working Together meeting that announcing it without a solution probably wasn't the best. The club took that point on board. Unfortunately because we had to let ST holders know about the lift the announcement had to be made when it was.

I loved BTG and went their my kids so will definitely be keeping you posted on progress with this. The club know how important it is for the Supporters.

Will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks for that Tracey .... good to see things are in hand :aok:

IanM
11-05-2017, 04:51 AM

We will make it better.

Fantastic work :)

Just to throw in one small observation.

In my working experience using the word 'surgery' can be deemed as negative, we have an 'academy' at work which serves the same purpose, although not sure that would work in footballing terms! But it's definitely more appealing at attend

Fuzzywuzzy
11-05-2017, 05:55 AM
The food at the kiosks is grim. Hotdogs are overpriced, bland and cold. I can't even start on the pizza or pies. I don't mind stodge not overpriced stodge!!!

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 06:00 AM
Fantastic work :)

Just to throw in one small observation.

In my working experience using the word 'surgery' can be deemed as negative, we have an 'academy' at work which serves the same purpose, although not sure that would work in footballing terms! But it's definitely more appealing at attend

Thanks will take that on board when we word it [emoji4]

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 06:01 AM
The food at the kiosks is grim. Hotdogs are overpriced, bland and cold. I can't even start on the pizza or pies. I don't mind stodge not overpriced stodge!!!

Thanks for the feedback [emoji4]

Johnny Clash
11-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey & Frank

Great reply Tracey. Sounds like progress will be made this year and that can only be a good thing. Communication from our reps on forums like this is really helpful. I sensed a lot of people were unconvinced that Supporters Reps sitting on the Board were necessary but I'm sure yourself and Frank can prove the worthiness of these positions. Keeping everyone updated is key!

All the best to you both.

GreenCastle
11-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Few things..

Can you bring up about stadium maintenance and the grass in front of the east being unkept ?!

Also any news about the stadium seeking naming rights ?

Plus do you know when new strip will be released (who decides away strip colour?!) and are we getting a new main sponsor ?

Thanks

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Few things..

Can you bring up about stadium maintenance and the grass in front of the east being unkept ?!

Plus do you know when new strip will be released (who decides away strip colour?!) and are we getting a new main sponsor ?

Thanks

Hi there,

Stadium maintenance has been brought up and believe that will be done in the closed season. Will mention the grass in the front of the east also.

Haven't heard a thing about naming rights for the Stadium apart from what's been on Social Media but will ask the question.

New strips - we met with PSL who will be taking over from JustSport - very impressive. The Home strip will be launched middle of June (no actual date) and the Away strip at the end of June in time for holidays (July trades).

With regards to Sponsor do you mean the kit Sponsor?

Thanks

Tracey

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Great reply Tracey. Sounds like progress will be made this year and that can only be a good thing. Communication from our reps on forums like this is really helpful. I sensed a lot of people were unconvinced that Supporters Reps sitting on the Board were necessary but I'm sure yourself and Frank can prove the worthiness of these positions. Keeping everyone updated is key!

All the best to you both.

Thank you [emoji4]

GreenCastle
11-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Hi there,

Stadium maintenance has been brought up and believe that will be done in the closed season. Will mention the grass in the front of the east also.

Haven't heard a thing about naming rights for the Stadium apart from what's been on Social Media but will ask the question.

New strips - we met with PSL who will be taking over from JustSport - very impressive. The Home strip will be launched middle of June (no actual date) and the Away strip at the end of June in time for holidays (July trades).

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks again for update.

Yes - will Marathon Bet still be main shirt sponsor?

Also I assume the FF will have to rebranded as Crabbies steps away.

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Thanks again for update.

Yes - will Marathon Bet still be main shirt sponsor?

Also I assume the FF will have to rebranded as Crabbies steps away.

The shirt Sponsor will more than likely be announced near the launch of the shirts. Club will always announce that so going to have to wait for that one.

Re Crabbies yes any Crabbies advertising will need to come down

Thanks

Tracey

ColinNish
11-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Few things..

Thanks

What grass in front of the East?

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Will stadium maintenence include the replacement of missing row letters? The West Upper has so many missing it's confusing for folk unfamiliar with their seat. They have never been replaced for years and in my section staircase there is a row letter about every 8 rows if you're lucky.

Thanks

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi Tracey,

Will stadium maintenence include the replacement of missing row letters? The West Upper has so many missing it's confusing for folk unfamiliar with their seat. They have never been replaced for years and in my section staircase there is a row letter about every 8 rows if you're lucky.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes it does. It's something that's been picked up on before.

Thanks

Tracey

Skol
11-05-2017, 07:44 PM
I think kits great that this thread has appeared and there is some engagement. BUT.....

It is a bit disappointing that it only started due to a lack of engagement, despite what was said in the lead up to the appointments.

I really hope Tracey keeps this up, answering questions and communicating what she has been doing

blackpoolhibs
11-05-2017, 07:46 PM
I think kits great that this thread has appeared and there is some engagement. BUT.....

It is a bit disappointing that it only started due to a lack of engagement, despite what was said in the lead up to the appointments.

I really hope Tracey keeps this up, answering questions and communicating what she has been doing

At least Tracey has kept her promise and is using the web sites to communicate. :top marks

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 07:49 PM

As answered to the thread I have been on here and answered any queries/ issues as and when they've arisen. Unfortunately there hasn't been much in order to update anyone on which is why there hasn't been a separate post updating everyone.

I have a look each day to see if there is anything which needs attention and that's the same for the FB groups and twitter.

Engagement has been there but not everyone is on all the posts so unless it's of interest then you won't have seen that.

Planning to do an update at the end of the month with Frank. By then there will have been 2 board meetings and we can let everyone know the types of issues that have been raised.

Cheers

Tracey

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Hi,

Yes it does. It's something that's been picked up on before.

Thanks

Tracey

Brilliant, thanks for the prompt response.

Baldy Foghorn
11-05-2017, 08:12 PM
As answered to the thread I have been on here and answered any queries/ issues as and when they've arisen. Unfortunately there hasn't been much in order to update anyone on which is why there hasn't been a separate post updating everyone.

I have a look each day to see if there is anything which needs attention and that's the same for the FB groups and twitter.

Engagement has been there but not everyone is on all the posts so unless it's of interest then you won't have seen that.

Planning to do an update at the end of the month with Frank. By then there will have been 2 board meetings and we can let everyone know the types of issues that have been raised.

Cheers

Tracey

Good to see that you and Frank have created a good working rapport:aok:

Carheenlea
11-05-2017, 08:13 PM
What grass in front of the East?

There is grass encroachment into the surrounding track that is unsightly, uneven and murder for those with OCD..

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Good to see that you and Frank have created a good working rapport:aok:

Really working well together [emoji4]

Ronniekirk
11-05-2017, 08:16 PM

Well if it keeps going at this pace she wont get anything else done

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Well if it keeps going at this pace she wont get anything else done

All nighter for me lol [emoji23]

GreenCastle
11-05-2017, 10:17 PM
The shirt Sponsor will more than likely be announced near the launch of the shirts. Club will always announce that so going to have to wait for that one.

Re Crabbies yes any Crabbies advertising will need to come down

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks for response.

Could it be suggested for more in stadium decoration / even art work / murals on walls. Also maybe more Hibs merchandise to be sold under concourse in a pop up stall in east stand - especially colder days..gloves, scarves, hats etc.

Do we know if the Evening News would install another scoreboard on the FF stand ?

One positive this season is the half time entertainment - best one for me was the marathon bet competition when the 2 girls had to pass footballs landing in the bullseye - good entertainment.

Thanks again in advance :)

traceyhibs
11-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Thanks for response.

Could it be suggested for more in stadium decoration / even art work / murals on walls. Also maybe more Hibs merchandise to be sold under concourse in a pop up stall in east stand - especially colder days..gloves, scarves, hats etc.

Do we know if the Evening News would install another scoreboard on the FF stand ?

One positive this season is the half time entertainment - best one for me was the marathon bet competition when the 2 girls had to pass footballs landing in the bullseye - good entertainment.

Thanks again in advance :)

Funnily enough most of this has been discussed at the Working Together groups. If you can't make it along but would like to contribute with suggestions you can join in online on Basecamp. If interested let me know and we can get you added.

Would be great to have some new supporters on board to add to these ideas and hopefully see them come to fruition

bingo70
24-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Apologies if this has been covered plenty but I didn't want to start a new thread and this seems as good a place as any to ask.

When should we expect to hear about the alternative plans to the behind the goals bar?

The impression I got was that it was to be in place for next season but im assuming that's not the case as we'd have been applying for licenses etc by now and probably would have heard?

Any updates?

hawkhillhibby
24-05-2017, 01:39 PM
I will be able to update you in next 24 hours about behind the the goals

Tracey and Frank

bingo70
24-05-2017, 02:04 PM

Tracey and Frank

Great, thanks for the response.

bingo70
25-05-2017, 02:39 PM

Tracey and Frank

any further update on this?

traceyhibs
25-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Hi there sorry. The club are still reviewing options at the moment and we are looking at the creation of a Hibs Kids Zone on matchdays. As soon as we have any news we will of course update you further.

bingo70
25-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Hi there sorry. The club are still reviewing options at the moment and we are looking at the creation of a Hibs Kids Zone on matchdays. As soon as we have any news we will of course update you further.

Cheers.

Hopefully there's an area for the grown ups to have a pint in this kids zone! 😉

traceyhibs
25-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Cheers.

Hopefully there's an area for the grown ups to have a pint in this kids zone! [emoji6]

This would be separate and for families and the club are working hard reviewing all options available to them for the adults.

Andy74
25-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Cheers.

Hopefully there's an area for the grown ups to have a pint in this kids zone! 😉

Hopefully no crazy ideas for the kids zone like the last one where all activities were in the South Stand.

Most Hibs kids will have season tickets these days and zero of those can be for the South!

It used to be quite good. Face painting and mascot in the shop then they could go up to Behind the Goals for some games and stuff.

This season the shop stuff seemed to be pulled and Behind the Goals was doors closed early on.

The activities were a big part of my daughter wanting to go. She says she doesn't want to now if there's nothing on.

So, a zone would be good but let's make it accessible!

traceyhibs
25-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Hopefully no crazy ideas for the kids zone like the last one where all activities were in the South Stand.

Most Hibs kids will have season tickets these days and zero of those can be for the South!

It used to be quite good. Face painting and mascot in the shop then they could go up to Behind the Goals for some games and stuff.

This season the shop stuff seemed to be pulled and Behind the Goals was doors closed early on.

The activities were a big part of my daughter wanting to go. She says she doesn't want to now if there's nothing on.

Lots of ideas and discussing at the Working Together Meeting on Monday. Would be great if you could make it and feed in those ideas?

Carheenlea
26-05-2017, 01:23 PM

My two girls are too young/not interested enough yet to be season ticket holders, so we were pleasantly surprised to see the activities you mention laid on in The South, as I expected them to be in BTG. It helped make their day more enjoyable and the entertainment really needs to be available for all Hibs Kids, not just those who happen to be situated in a certain part of the stadium.

Carheenlea
26-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Is there an appetite from the reps to persue a simple, workable Loyalty System?
If the subject is dead in the water it would at least let those who have expressed a desire to see a return that there is no point in continuing to campaign for one. Personally, I feel there is still time to ressurect a workable scheme before seasons start, but if there is no appetite from the boardroom I'll just have to reluctantly accept the boards decision.

Moody Blues
26-05-2017, 02:24 PM
I think Tracey and Frank are doing a great job attempting to please everyone with there updates, but just wish folk would cut them a bit slack and stop hounding them for immediate answers.
As they have said...they will give you the answers when they gain the info they require.

bingo70
26-05-2017, 02:46 PM
I think Tracey and Frank are doing a great job attempting to please everyone with there updates, but just wish folk would cut them a bit slack and stop hounding them for immediate answers.
As they have said...they will give you the answers when they gain the info they require.

If we're just to wait for statements and not ask them questions what's the point in having reps? We could wait for statements without them.

Surely questioning them and 'hounding' them is our way of communicating with the board?

Jag7
26-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Tracy, put a bar in the east plenty of room for one or two !

blackpoolhibs
26-05-2017, 04:53 PM

Are you for real, tracey has been asked questions here and she's answered. If you just wanted bulletins put out from the board every so often what would be the need of her?

bigwheel
26-05-2017, 04:57 PM

it's not one way updates we are looking for, it is a two way dialogue between fans and the club...the reps role is to represent the voice of the fans to the club and the club back to us.....seems like Tracy , by engaging on this thread and others, has started well in this regard.

Nice one Tracey!

traceyhibs
29-05-2017, 09:51 AM
My two girls are too young/not interested enough yet to be season ticket holders, so we were pleasantly surprised to see the activities you mention laid on in The South, as I expected them to be in BTG. It helped make their day more enjoyable and the entertainment really needs to be available for all Hibs Kids, not just those who happen to be situated in a certain part of the stadium.

Hi there,

Glad you enjoyed the activities. Not everything suits all of the supporters. It's trying to get a good balance. Sometimes you have to trial things and utilise the space you have as well.

Thanks

Tracey

Jack
29-05-2017, 10:28 PM
If the subject is dead in the water it would at least let those who have expressed a desire to see a return that there is no point in continuing to campaign for one. Personally, I feel there is still time to ressurect a workable scheme before seasons start, but if there is no appetite from the boardroom I'll just have to reluctantly accept the boards decision.

Not trying to be a smart arse here but reading on here (and the Bounce) although there's some lament around the demise of the loyalty scheme I haven't seen any serious attempt by supporters for its reintroduction.

To be honest from what I've been made aware of about the abuse levelled at the ticket office staff during its time as well as other issues I can't see the club being enthusiastic about bringing it back in any form.

traceyhibs
29-05-2017, 10:33 PM

Hi there,

This is something which has been raised again at the Working Together meetings and at Board level. I can confirm that there will be no return of Loyalty Points.

Sorry it's not what you were hoping for but think we have to move on from it now.

Thanks

Tracey

Carheenlea
03-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Hi there,

This is something which has been raised again at the Working Together meetings and at Board level. I can confirm that there will be no return of Loyalty Points.

Sorry it's not what you were hoping for but think we have to move on from it now.

Thanks

Tracey

If that's the decision then yes, we will need to move on.

I recall speaking to Frank prior to his re-election and he assured me that if elected, he would be pursuing a reintroduction, so it looks like he may have been a lone voice in favour. With increased crowds, and hopefully a positive league campaign, don't be surprised if this is a topic that will resurface during the season.

cabbageandribs1875
03-06-2017, 05:20 PM
so, walk ups to majority of home games get put in the same pot for hampden tickets as the fans that only go to..ermm, hampden games :rolleyes: ta very much hibs

McD
03-06-2017, 08:33 PM
so, walk ups to majority of home games get put in the same pot for hampden tickets as the fans that only go to..ermm, hampden games :rolleyes: ta very much hibs

And the fans who bitched and whined until Hibs gave it up before it had really got going. I thought it was a good idea whuch would have served everyone well enough, the kinks around how to position n the different waves to purchase tickets would have settled down with experience.

Hibeewilly
03-06-2017, 09:13 PM
And the fans who bitched and whined until Hibs gave it up before it had really got going. I thought it was a good idea whuch would have served everyone well enough, the kinks around how to position n the different waves to purchase tickets would have settled down with experience.
Absolutely correct McD. I wonder how many people moaned about it and lobbied to get it stopped because every single Hibby I know (and there are a few) wanted to keep it. A really strange one as the system was totally fair

Pete70
03-06-2017, 10:42 PM

Well, as a season ticket holder who didn't go to many away games I'm not unhappy that it was done away with. Ta Hibs.

lucky
04-06-2017, 09:16 AM
I was virtually guaranteed a ticket for every away game if I wanted it by the points scheme but many claimed it devalues a ST. As such I'm happy to take my chances in the scramble for the PBS. Either that I can sign up to the uber fan scheme with Hermit 😂

KingFranck
04-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Getting out the East needs looked at. If you don't leave early you can be about 20 mins getting out. It leads to lots of people leaving earlier than they'd want, views getting spoiled etc.

The exit by the disabled platform is unbelievably slow. Defies most logic as to people passing through a reasonably wide space.

Exactly the reason I've now moved from the East to West for next season!
I had a ST in GG in the East section 39 and each week my mate left with 5 mins to go I waited til the end. It then takes as you say 20 minutes to get out.
I believe the issue is because it is one tier. There fans coming out of sections 39 and 40 into the same stairs hence the wait.
It's our fault for voting for one tier I'm afraid and doubt much can be done about it.

tamig
04-06-2017, 10:50 AM
I had a ST in GG in the East section 39 and each week my mate left with 5 mins to go I waited til the end. It then takes as you say 20 minutes to get out.
I believe the issue is because it is one tier. There fans coming out of sections 39 and 40 into the same stairs hence the wait.
It's our fault for voting for one tier I'm afraid and doubt much can be done about it.
It's not about it being one tier it's about the design. You can have a single tier stand with entrances/exits at different levels to serve different areas of the stand. Of course that would add to the expense but it's something that could be incorporated in the future.

Eyrie
04-06-2017, 11:50 AM
It's not about it being one tier it's about the design. You can have a single tier stand with entrances/exits at different levels to serve different areas of the stand. Of course that would add to the expense but it's something that could be incorporated in the future.

There's plenty of room behind the East, so I'd like to see exit stairs built at the top of each access stair. The delays in leaving the East will only get worse as we sell more season tickets and attendances continue to rise.

tamig
04-06-2017, 11:55 AM
There's plenty of room behind the East, so I'd like to see exit stairs built at the top of each access stair. The delays in leaving the East will only get worse as we sell more season tickets and attendances continue to rise.

There are a few ways it could be done. Stairwells could be built in the concourses to serve the upper rows but it would depend on what plans the club have for the vast space under the seating decks in the east. There's a lot they could do with it.

Eyrie
04-06-2017, 12:05 PM
There are a few ways it could be done. Stairwells could be built in the concourses to serve the upper rows but it would depend on what plans the club have for the vast space under the seating decks in the east. There's a lot they could do with it.

I've always suggested they need to be built on the back because it would cost too much to insert stairwells into the existing stand and we'd lose several dozen seats by doing so.

Adding external stairs would have little impact on the plans for the interior of the East, and could be incorporated into that work by providing access to a mezzanine level.

tamig
04-06-2017, 12:09 PM
I've always suggested they need to be built on the back because it would cost too much to insert stairwells into the existing stand and we'd lose several dozen seats by doing so.

Adding external stairs would have little impact on the plans for the interior of the East, and could be incorporated into that work by providing access to a mezzanine level.
Agreed, but like I said, there are various options as to how it could be done. It's a fantastic space and I'd be surprised if the club didn't have some ideas as to how they want to utilise it.

El Gubbz
04-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Any place for a wee hibees crèche on match days? Some sort of room with soft play and a window view of the pitch for the mums/dads/interested toddlers.

Got a wee one on the way and my partner may work the odd Saturday. I've came to terms that away games may be few and far between for me now but hoping to still be at ER every second week.

A nice way to get the wee one into the hibees without having to sit still for 90 minutes resenting being there because their dads on baby sitting duties

I think the plans for the sensory room are brilliant and opens up the match day experience to more people and something like a soft play room for kids could open it up to even more people who might miss out otherwise. I'm not sure on the demand/costs or whether any other club has ever tried to do something similar but think it would be something positive for the club and save me a future headache!

El Gubbz
04-06-2017, 12:18 PM

It can't only be because it's one tier.

Tynecastle seems to empty pretty quickly these days 👀

Iggy Pope
04-06-2017, 01:31 PM
Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey

It will be easier for some to 'move on' than for others.
3000 tickets (or whatever) for Tynecastle into 11,000 season holders does not work.
I hope there is some form of ballot this time rather than last seasons absolute lottery when we had posters on here admitting they had worked the online log in system to their favour.. Or maybe the club will increase the number they hold back as 'hospitality' premiums? I certainly hope not.

WhileTheChief..
04-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Any place for a wee hibees crèche on match days? Some sort of room with soft play and a window view of the pitch for the mums/dads/interested toddlers.

Got a wee one on the way and my partner may work the odd Saturday. I've came to terms that away games may be few and far between for me now but hoping to still be at ER every second week.

A nice way to get the wee one into the hibees without having to sit still for 90 minutes resenting being there because their dads on baby sitting duties

I think the plans for the sensory room are brilliant and opens up the match day experience to more people and something like a soft play room for kids could open it up to even more people who might miss out otherwise. I'm not sure on the demand/costs or whether any other club has ever tried to do something similar but think it would be something positive for the club and save me a future headache!

Just no.

Get a babysitter like everyone else!

Seriously, this place is mental sometimes. Everyone seems to want something for themselves.

If it even cost £300 to paint a room ( with a pitch side view no less) and buy a few toys that's my ST spent

Ridiculous.

El Gubbz
04-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Just no.

Seriously, this place is mental sometimes. Everyone seems to want something for themselves.

If it even cost £300 to paint a room ( with a pitch side view no less) and buy a few toys that's my ST spent

Ridiculous.
I get where you're coming from.

The club seem to be trying new ways to open up to gett more fans involved with the club. This could be something that's part of the "Game Changer" initiative and the surgery that they want to open up in one of the stands. My point is that if it makes people who where previously unable able to attend because of childcare duties able to get to the game then that's more money coming in and getting our Season Ticket holders of the future more engaged with the club.

And less chance of you and your inward thinking being disrupted by screaming bairns at the game :-)

HFCdeb
04-06-2017, 03:27 PM
Just no.

Ridiculous.

I tend to agree; my dad has been taking me to the football since I was 5 and I didn't have a soft play area or any other nonsense like that. Why take your kids to the football to encourage them to do anything other than learn about and watch the beautiful game. Madness in my view but to each their own I guess.

WhileTheChief..
04-06-2017, 04:23 PM
That's the thing though.

We're getting a 'health hub' already at the expense of the supporters bar.

Recently on here we've had folk asking for a sensory room, a breastfeeding area and now you want a soft play / crèche type thing!

I mean, c'mon. We're a football club, not a cummunity centre (yet).

If there's to be a wish list I want bigger bar area with wall to wall TV, topless dancers, quality burgers and (chips!), absolutely no children allowed, more bars, pool tables, darts, indoor smoking area, bookies, safe standing, kids tickets in FF lower only, a bottle bar etc etc.....:greengrin

Just as well I'm no in charge eh!